>tfw Italian women need British bulls to satisfy them
>Here she tells Connexion how French and British men differ in their approach to dating - and how Frenchmen are the undeniable champions of charm.
British men are strong, stoic, honourable, chivalrous, the perfect man for any occasion
Pic releated is average british gentleman.
Holy shit, you can't make this shit up
Brit sissies BTFO, the best part is she was a dating a non-white!
Even the ugliest of frenchmen will get a brit woman wet.
>>54866643 sorry faam but >>54866582
>>54866615 is right. .. anglo women are easy as fuck... if you come here and go to any beach you can find groups of american girls that will give you pussy if you have beer and a car.
Cheap as fuck tbqh
Yo monacvck bro how come you aren't bantering Italy today?
>that must be Southern Italians only
indeed. South Italians have big cocks but north italians have small cocks.
That's why there are so many north italians on /int/, they are being 24/7
Yeah, and I learned French so that I could pretend to be irrelevant on 4chins.
Top kek at the British men that really think they appear in this British pre-WW1 gentleman look and behavior
Deal with it, your stylish days are dead, 90 percent of your man are ugly proletarian hools and the other 10 percent are Sharia Jihadis
You can thank Thatcher
>get raped in 1918
>get raped in 1945
>get raped in 2016
What does playing football have to do with your benis?
If you want to play football in Italy your dick must be >16,5 cm, It's the law.. Everyone in the agonistic italian league gets his dick checked once in a while and there are some designated mesuring spot in every locker room