[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/afr/ican general/afrika algemeen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 15

File: images.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
What's the most offensive thing a non-white can say to a white person? I mean cumskin is just comical, lets be honest here.

I'm guessing something negative about cheese
>>
>>54864040
Qt sersh
>>
>>54864040
There's other africans here?

Why cheese? Cumskin works well
>>
>>54864040
why would we tell you?
>>
What do you lads look like? You hardly see any africans posting face
>>
>>54864097
Coz white people worship cheese

>>54864101
Idk
>>
Immediately regretted after a thinker
>>
>>54864331
Too late. Im jacking off to it right now.
>>
Just call us privileged or racist, nothing makes us chimp out like that. Do it on Reddit for bonus points, you'll get a thousand butthurt responses from white people calling you a cuck or an sjw shill. Seriously, nothing triggers honkeys more than being called out on their bullshit. It's because we're not used to people invading our safe spaces
>>
Just go full retard and blame all the suffering and misery on white imperialism.
It makes them mad because they know its true.
>>
>>54864370
I am ok with this
>>
>>54864040
S E R S H I E
E
R
S
H
I
E
>>
>>54864040
You need to insult their specific ethnicity.
>>
File: 1452404111661.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452404111661.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
nothing

>tfw best race
>>
>>54866253
That really only works on south and eastern euros.

>>54866288
I can tell when you are blushing.
>>
>>54866253
the greatest of all the white privileges
>>
>>54866412
You are a polish province.
>>
sup monicas
>>
>>54866554
I know its supposed to mean "muh nigga" but i keep thinking of Courtney Coxx Arquette when I read it.
>>
>>54866715
never could get into that show.
>>
>>54866846
The greatest part of that show was how drafty the studios were + the female actors constantly not wearing bras.
>>
>>54864040
>What's the most offensive thing a non-white can say to a white person?

I don't know, probably racist. That's what niggers are always yelling when they don't get their will. If you try and say something like "cumskin" or anything else like that then it just makes us kek.
>>
>>54866962
Ok what about pigskin or snownigger?
>>
>>54867166
Call a finn a hurri to insult him lad
>>
>>54866962
fuck off ye mong
>>
>>54867283
MENA is over there laddie
>>
>>54867283
no muslims allowed here tx bye.
>>
>>54867394
You can fuck right off too, boer shit.
>>
>>54867558
please look at the thread. its for africa. just cause you are black doesnt make you an african me negro friend.
>>
>>54867558
Hey now. Boers are a culturally sophisticated folk. Take for example this
Famous afrikaaner poem
https://youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
>>
>>54867590
>ancestors live in Africa since time immemorial
>leave for a couple of centuries
>"y-you're not african"

>ancestors live in Europe since time immemorial
>steal some land a couple of centuries back
>WE AFRICAN NOWZ

Hope you get skin cancer you cancerous little turd
>>
>>54867670
just for that i just slapped my maid.
>>
File: smugdane9.jpg (71KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
smugdane9.jpg
71KB, 403x403px
>>54867713
I like you.
>>
>>54867713
i'm literally fuming right now stop posting
>>
:/
>>
>>54867670
This, though some boers are OK I hear, though this feller doesn't seem to be of that variety.
>>
:(
>>
>>54867794
I can understand someone living on an island named after a popular sauce is angry a lot of the time.
>>
>>54867866
What's wrong?
>>
>>54867878
nothing
>>
>>54867900
pull yourself up by your bootstraps then and turn that frownie-face upside-down.
>>
ooga booga where is white wimin
>>
>>54867929
Are u that girl
>>
>>54867166

Those really have no effect, racist is probably the worst trigger you can throw.

>>54867243

Hurri is the word used for Finlandsvenskor, it's not even that bad. If you say that to a Finnish Finn he'll just be laughing and saying that he's actually Finnish but thanks, would be nice to have a lot of money.

>>54867283

K.
>>
File: 1454788928074.png (11KB, 1123x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454788928074.png
11KB, 1123x1200px
>>54866412
>>
>>54867878
nothing :)
>>
>>54867958
Last I checked when I went to the loo, no.
>>
File: images.jpg (27KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 313x470px
>>54867956
Here you go
>>
>>54867958
Nope
>>
>>54868073
post a pic of your lips and nose
>>
>>54868091
ladies first
>>
>>54864040

Call them racist and highlight that many of the problems that are affecting their societal problems now were in fact caused by them themselves
>>
File: 1454940901798.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454940901798.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>54864040
>>
>>54868145
>>
>>54868210
sorry i mistook you for a dirty boer lad, welcome to /afr/
>>
>>54868210
good lord what the fuck
>>
>>54868251
are u that somali?
>>
>>54864040
depends who you are.

anti-Semite usually does the trick.
>>
>>54868251
>>
>>54868261
the Somali is from Kuwait. I'm in the UAE.
>>54868268
delet this
>>
>>54868265
in Poland it does not work
>>
>>54868296
you are just an arab then?
>>
>>54868314
I'm an expat. You've just mistaken me for someone else.
>>
>>54868268
>south africa hdi: 116
>T&T hdi:64

Meme on until you get shot working your farm m8
>>
>>54864040

Literally nothing to be honest..

>I'm guessing something negative about cheese

Some foreigners in this country do call native Dutch people 'kaaskoppen' (cheese heads), or alternatively 'tattas' or some variation of it ('potatoes', from Caribbean dialects/languages).. I don't really take offense though. It just sounds silly and often comes across as an expression of inadequacy. Like a child trying to insult an adult..
>>
>>54868327
African, asian or western expat?
>>
>>54868402
Western. I'm not African. I just like shitposting in generals.
>>
i like to drink,i like chicken and watermelon and i like nike sneakers
am i black?
>>
>>54868410
>we own and run them

FUCKING RACIST BASTARDS

FILTHY IMPERIALS

MODERN DAY SLAVERY

COLONISTS GO HOME

etc
>>
>>54868429
Being black is a state of mind... nigga.
>>
>>54867670
everyone conquered the land they live on at one point or another. Boers have a legitimate claim because they've lived there for centuries. its a long enough time to give them a legitimate claim.

When you start whining about who owned what land centuries ago, national borders would shift hugely and pretty much every country would become incredibly splintered. its stupid and counter productive to complain about.

you could argue they arent ethnically africans because their heretige is from Europe but that doesnt mean they dont have a legitimate claim to the land.
>>
>>54868429

No, you're a gypsy. I'm afraid it's terminal... Shall we euthanise you now?
>>
>>54868456
racist much?
>>54868445
are there any black people in the UAE?
>>
File: 110.jpg (71KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
71KB, 640x424px
>>54868410
Say I believe you, it's not for long, change is coming even to your shithole. Might rub one out to the ongoing boer genocide later.
>>
>>54868499
Plenty. The UAE is a land full of immigrants from all around the world.
>>
>>54868452
Think you misunderstood my post, was railing on the me not being african part and him being african. The land can be his I have no say in it, but him being more african than me is ridiculous. Jesus was born in a stable, doesn't make him a horse.
>>
>>54867394
Fuck off pigskin
>>
>>54868564
again you are as african as bill cosby.
>>
>>54868564
oh yeah I must have misunderstood. I agree with you. Though I also think "being more african" is a bit silly cause it refers to an entire continent.
>>
>>54864040
>>54866253
This. Everyone would like to be white so you niggers spamming >SWEDEN YES would be the answer
>>
>>54868564

>Trinidad and Tobago

If you were born there you for all intents and purposes are not an African though.. Claiming that you are is akin to African Americans going on about being Egyptian kings.

Just no.
>>
>>54868603
And you are as african as breivik, I think cosby has him beat there.
>>
>>54868676
How the fuck do you figure that? My entire genome says I'm african by any metric you run it through, slightly more important than where my mother was geographically when I came out her cunt and what language I speak.

Are you saying the plethora of Africans in your country are dutch? Or all the arabs in Europe today, are Europeans? Good fucking luck with that thinking.
>>
>>54868681

What does being African even mean to you today? Aren't you Carribean or South American more than anything?
>>
>>54868747
You can be several things, humans can hold multiple thoughts in their heads you know. I am firstly from my country, second from the Americas and third african. All very important to our identity.
>>
>There are people who insist on being African, even if they are not
Claiming that you are African, doesn't make your penis bigger, morons...
>>
>>54868815
agree with you. people on 4chan are too restrictive with identities.
>no you're not really white lmao nigger
seen way too many threads of this nature
>>
>>54868744
>How the fuck do you figure that?
You weren't born or raised in Africa, presumably you've never lived there, you likely don't even know what region(s) your ancesters originate from, or even what tribe, religion, peoples or denomination your nearest African ancestor belonged to... Why would you consider yourself to be African?
>My entire genome says I'm african by any metric you run it through,
And my entire genome presumably says I'm Dutch.. Yet that is not why I feel Dutch. I feel Dutch because of the language I speak, the culture I was raised in, the history I share with the people I grew up with and that raised me..

>slightly more important than where my mother was geographically when I came out her cunt and what language I speak.

Kek. Really? Some bits of genetic code define who you are more than what your mother taught you, and the world/society you grew up in?

>Are you saying the plethora of Africans in your country are dutch?
Some. Many are legit Africans who, unlike you, were born and raised in Africa... Others that, like you, were born and raised in the Carribean are not considered to be African. Statistically they tend to be counted as Dutch, as they were born as subjects of the crown in the Kingdom of the Netherlands (pre 1975 Suriname and the Antilles, mostly). They are never considered African though.. Most people don't consider them Dutch, but 'Surinamer/Antilliaan/Caribisch'. But not African.
>Or all the arabs in Europe today, are Europeans? Good fucking luck with that thinking.

Arabs in Europe today are too recent additions.. They still hold passports that are not ours, they have ancestors/family in North Africa they visit regularly, they teach their children their languages and they watch sattelite-TV from North Africa and the Middle East... They make an active effort to NOT intergrate, and as such they remain arabic/morrocan/middle eastern.. And people consider them to be so.
>>
>>54868815

What does being African mean to your identity?

>>54868943
>>no you're not really white lmao nigger
>seen way too many threads of this nature

That's mostly just Americans (America is retarded when it comes to race.. It's like they invented a system of their own) or people meming though...

I just think it's weird that people whose ancestors have literally been in the Americas for centuries claim to be African when they've never even been there.. African genes, sure. African look, sure. African ancestry, I suppose... But being an actual African? Seems like stretching it..
>>
I would get called cracker but that's literally short for whip-cracker so I don't find it very insulting. More of an insult to them desu
>>
>>54868947
An ethnicity is not a state of mind, or what language you speak or what the fuck you eat. It's what you see when you look in the mirror.

This new-age mantra or whatever you're spouting makes no sense, if an arab or black in your country hit his head and forgot his language and origins, he wouldn't still be dutch, You wouldn't see him as European, and rightly so.

Just because my ancestors were stolen from their lands a relatively short while back compared to how long they were in Africa before that, doesn't make me not African.

And again, what you primarily see me as has no effect on me, be it from the Americas or Carrib.

>>54869003
My relatively recent origins, maybe?
>>
>>54868744
All counties are made up out of numerous tribes, the dutch are primarily Batavi, Frisian and Flemish. National identity transcends ethnicity.
You are only african in the sense of your fairly irrelevant genetic code. are you even of the negroid race? That means skull build, not skin pigment. Life is complex and defining yourself based on an entire continent your ancestors might be from is stupid. Thats why tibal societies happend and why national identities happend.
>>
>>54869195
>fairly irrelevant genetic code
wew lad now you're going off the ledge
>are you even of the negroid race?
actually using 19th century race-theory, double wew
>Life is complex and defining yourself based on an entire continent your ancestors might be from is stupid.
literally everybody does this my European friend

>Thats why tibal societies happend and why national identities happened.
>he is actually unironically implying nationalism is a bad thing

triple wew
>>
>>54869191
>An ethnicity is not a state of mind, or what language you speak or what the fuck you eat. It's what you see when you look in the mirror.

It can be a part of that, but it doesn't have to be... Genetics and ethnicity don't necessarily align.

>An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on common ancestral, social, cultural or national experience.[1][2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

>if an arab or black in your country hit his head and forgot his language and origins, he wouldn't still be dutch, You wouldn't see him as European, and rightly so.

I already told you we don't consider black colonials to be African, we consider them to be colonial/Carribean.. If the arab you speak of didn't bump his head, but let go of his Islamic faith, have a bunch of kids and taught those to be Dutch and respect our values, it would be very difficult to distinguish them from Spanish, Portugese or Indo-Dutch immigrants after a few generations time. Especially if they don't keep telling themselves they're arabs.

>Just because my ancestors were stolen from their lands a relatively short while back compared to how long they were in Africa before that, doesn't make me not African.

Kek. Do you even know for sure who your ancesters were though? I'd say the fact that you weren't born or raised in Africa, and probably never been there, means you're not an African..

>>54869191
>My relatively recent origins, maybe?

Do you even know how recent your origins are? Like, when your ancestors came to the Americas and how, where they came from and what peoples they belonged to?
>>
>>54869191
ethnicity can refer to a sub-group within a single tribe. Youre talking about (genetic) heretige and race.
Most (west) dutch people are Batavi, but tribal society is sort of not a thing anymore, instead its based on national identity so they are ethnically Dutch. then raciall Caucasian.
>>
File: CazLlVGW4AAg5BP.jpg (26KB, 391x412px) Image search: [Google]
CazLlVGW4AAg5BP.jpg
26KB, 391x412px
>>54864040

That's the nice thing about being white. As a race, we are superior in every concievable way. Thanks to our diligent explotation and imperialism, we have robbed lesser races of both their material conditions as well their culture.

There is not a single thing you could ever say that would hurt me.
>>
>>54869361
>he is actually implying ethnicity is a state of mind

Don't have the patience to argue this retardation lad, you go on believing this until life hits you over the head.
>>
>>54869326
>actually using 19th century race-theory, double wew

'Negroïde' is just a way to describe someones features in Dutch. Pretty objective... Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure that's what he referred to.

>literally everybody does this my European friend

Lol, no. In the Americas maybe... People here don't feel connected to their continent. Barely even to their countries. Regional identity is much more important in the Netherlands.. The city and/or province you come from and the accent you have trump any kind of continental qualification.
>>
>>54869420
>I defined a word incorrectly
>youre still wrong though
>>
>>54869412
>Swede

Reality has hurt you enough lad .
>>
>>54869420

>Ethnicity doesn't mean what you think it means
>I'M AN AFRICAN AND PROUD OF IT DAMNIT, STOP POSTING DEFINITIONS THAT IMPLY OTHERWISE

Kek... You wouldn't happen to have descended from a long line of kings, would you?
>>
>>54869326
the USA might be near continent sized but is still a country and a national identity. they do not call themselves non-specific north americans, they say american meaning from the USA. Canadians say Canadian specifically.
>>
>>54869427
>People here don't feel connected to their continent. Barely even to their countries.

Leave your country, then your continent and that'll change right quick. In no time you'll be saying "I'm European/western" instead of dutch/your damn city.
>>
>>54869497
>>54869482
>>54869448
If I took you as a child, raised you in say, china, would you be chinese?
>>
>>54869504
>Leave your country, then your continent and that'll change right quick.
Kek. Are you implying I've never travelled or something? Or are you saying that you need to live elsewhere for this effect to kick in?
> In no time you'll be saying "I'm European/western"
Oh, I'll say I'm European in the US just to make some things easier, and because I am technically European. I don't feel 'European' though, it's just a prectical thing. Also, the main difference between you and me in that sense is that I was actually born and raised in Europe, and that I've never lived anywhere else.. You on the other hand, don't even know when your ancestors first landed in the area you were born and raised in. Your claim to be African, but you likely can't even point out your region of origin out on the map.. And Africa is a BIG place.
>instead of dutch/your damn city.
I alway say I'm Dutch when people ask. I only used 'Europe/European' in the US for practical matters that are uniform in the EU.. Like I'd say 'is a European drivers license alright?' when asked for ID, because that is what my drivers license is.. And when people ask me things about what's different back home, I might say 'in Europe xyz' when it's about something that's uniform in the EU.

However, when asked what my nationality/ethnicity is I say Dutch, because that's what I am and know.
>>
>>54869577
>>54869606
You answer this too, laddie, depending on the answer I'll see if this is worth the continued effort
>>
>>54869577
>If I took you as a child, raised you in say, china, would you be chinese?

First of all, you were not taken from Africa a sa child and raised in the Americas, so your comparison is a shit.... But I'll humor you.

If I were raised in China, and only spoke Chinese and knew Chinese culture I'd pretty much be Chinese, yes. If I were, like you suggested, kidnapped at birth or something one could argue I was a Dutch person raised as Chinese. But if I were to remain there, mix with countless other people there (Chinese or otherwise), then my Children 250 years down the line would be Chinese.. Especially if at that point in time I wouldn't even know what part of Europe my ancesters were from. I would be a funny looking Chinese person, maybe.. Chinese with European heritage, sure. White-Skinned Chinese.. Make up any term, really. But I wouldn't be 'European' or 'Dutch' by any standard..

Please bear in mind that Europeans tend not to consider white Americans that claims certain heritage (Irish especially, but I've heard them claim Italian, Dutch and German as well) to be actually part of their ethnicity. They're Americans before anything else..
>>
>>54867713
fuck you i laughed out koud in a public space
>>
File: 702.jpg (23KB, 304x299px) Image search: [Google]
702.jpg
23KB, 304x299px
>>54869677
why are you still here? this thread is for africans.

also gonna slap my maid again if you continue with this charade
>>
I'd continue lads, it was a good well-thoughtout answer but this thread is getting to be a little to non-african, feels like you guys are ganging up on me like a zulu flashback or something. I'll be back when /neder/ leaves.
>>
>>54869906

Kek. You literally have no argument besides 'MY GENES SAY I'M AFRICAN SO I'M AFRICAN' right?

You're not an African. If you really doubt that, why don't you travel to Africa some time and ask the peoplet here if they think you're African..
>>
>>54869953
You know if he looks like an african, and asked people in africa if hes african they'd 90% of the time say yes, right? The fucc
>>
>>54864097
>>54864123

RARE
A
R
E

Although I've seen uganda proxies before.
>>
>>54870027

What language would he even use? I guarantee you that unless he's familiar with tribal culture and traditions and at least some kind of African language (and happens to be in the correct region for that language), they're not going to consider him as one of them.. You're talking about a continent where peoples that share nations don't even necessarily consider themselves to be the same. The Rwandan genocide didn't happen because they all thought each other to be equally African... As a matter of fact, most Africans will consider themselves to be a member of their tribe before anything else.

Black people in the Americas sometimes seem to believe that Africa is a single entity populated by brothers and sisters or something, like how some Americans seem to think Europe is a single entity. It just isn't so.
>>
>>54870196
And you seem to think Africa is just a bunch of tribes still living in huts throwing spears at outsiders. If he went to any metropolitan for example, and said he was african I bet no one would bat a fucking eye. In many places they are so linguistically diverse they just speak English.
>>
We are all african :^)
>>
>>54865392
Yes but it makes me happy that er did it, Neger
>>
>>54870303
>And you seem to think Africa is just a bunch of tribes still living in huts throwing spears at outsiders.

Having a tribal society doesn't mean you live in huts or throw spears, anon. Nelson Mandela was the (adopted) son of a tribal chief... He wasn't exactly a spear-wielding hut dweller, now was he?

> If he went to any metropolitan for example,
A metropolitan like....?
>and said he was african I bet no one would bat a fucking eye. In many places they are so linguistically diverse they just speak English.

And you think the Africans there wouldn't notice his strange accent? And if he explained to them that his accent was the result of being in the Carribean for 400 years, do you think they'd consider him to be one of them?

I have sincere doubts..
>>
>>54870456
Take your pick
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_in_Africa

And they all have strange accents, and if someone placed it, they wouldn't care and still see him as African based on his ethnicity like everyone else, doubt the average joe over there even knows how long the blacks have been in Carrib, or cares.
>>
>>54870557

Do you think Spaniards would consider you Spanish?
>>
>>54870899
Spain is a fair bit smaller than Africa, mate. I'm not mexican either, so I wouldn't know honestly too.
>>
>>54871021
>Spain is a fair bit smaller than Africa, mate.

Making it all the more likely that the guy from Trinidad is in the 'wrong' part of Africa, when he's asking the locals if they think he's one of them... He doesn't know where his heritage lies, and as such he claims to be 'African'. That's just as silly as Americans claiming to be 'European'. They're not.
>>
>>54871094
And yet Americans have deep ties with Europe, and make threads daily about them, move there, etc. Everyone feels connected to their heritage, as meme as it is, I see nothing wrong with what the guy was saying. Americas people are just very confused about their origins and belongings(beyond their country).

And here's the thing with metropolitans lad, they identify with their city, so as long as he lived there, looked like them and worked there he'd be a "local" to them.

The dude saying hes african, any african would be fine with.

t. african
>>
>>54871247
>And here's the thing with metropolitans lad, they identify with their city, so as long as he lived there, looked like them and worked there he'd be a "local" to them.

But as soon as they'd have a conversation, he'd reveal that he isn't a local. (if at all possible due to language barriers.. have you ever heard someone from Trinidad and Tobago speak English? It's quite a specific dialect, at least the person I've had experience with, and she was a school teacher)

>The dude saying hes african, any african would be fine with.

Like I said.. In hertigage or ancestry perhaps, or (partly) in genes. I still maintain he's carribean/Trinidadan before anything..

>t. african
Where where you born and raised?
>>
>>54871559
>But as soon as they'd have a conversation, he'd reveal that he isn't a local. (if at all possible due to language barriers.. have you ever heard someone from Trinidad and Tobago speak English? It's quite a specific dialect, at least the person I've had experience with, and she was a school teacher)

And after that conversation he'd still be considered an african, and somewhat of a local. I saw plenty of africans from all corners in Tanzania, no one gave a single fuck about where you're from, but what you looked like. Lets assume he speaks passable english.

>Like I said.. In hertigage or ancestry perhaps, or (partly) in genes. I still maintain he's carribean/Trinidadan before anything..

Yes he is carrib/T&T:an first, didn't he claim the same further up?

>Where where you born and raised?
Born in the UK, moved when I was a toddler to the U.S, and then spent my adolescence in parts of Egypt & Sudan.
>>
>>54868947
>im culturally dutch but 3th generation diaspora isnt

Holy smokes cognitive dissonance at its finest
>>
>>54870360
You're happy that your taxes go straight to Isralel?
Top cuck the german meme is real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=FBU6CV2CBBU
>>
Kāfir
>>
>>54864040
I've heard some latinos telling we(argies/spaniards/italians) have big noses, it isn't offensive at all because the average latino looks like evo morales, and it's like quasimodo trying to laugh at you because you have a mole. Pretty pathetic.
I've never received any insult by a black person yet. I would probably lmao and make fun of him if he tried.
>>
>>54875792
Bouteflika pls
>>
File: ario.jpg (31KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
ario.jpg
31KB, 500x435px
>>54876019
>>
>>54876088
ça te concerne aussi de Gaulle.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Didn't know Africa could draw so much shitposting.
>>
>>54872351
They use it against Arabs I am happy, Neger
>>
>>54877352
wait untill (N) country comes in to play
>>
>>54864163
But cheese is good.
>>
>>54864040

There's nothing ad hominem you can say to us that'll upset our feelings, I guess you could bring up that white demographics are fading out.
>>
:/
>>
>>54864040
There's no single word yet, but I think whites are starting to get offended by a lot of things. I just try to subtly hint that you have lower IQ's, lower rates of innovation and competence, higher rates of crime, like niggers, higher rates of skin cancer and that the caucasoid species is an endangered one.

Snownigger, jizzskin, honkey, cracker, caucasoid, albino, kyke nose, casper, bird shit, bird turd, caveman, 'zoids, etc are all options, but statistics work the best.

Once white people are minorities in their own country and have lost power in all global metrics, all these words will hurt them more.

T. Asian
>>
>>54881721
just call them racist
>>
Welp, just gonna come back some other day.
>>
>>54882830
huh
>>
>>54882830
u still teaching at that school
>>
>>54882896
Shit posting abounds.

>>54882949
Yup, students kinda suck, in fact most of it sucks. But there's a super excited kid in the village that asked me to help him learn to read the other day, melted my heart a bit.
>>
>>54865120
>Seriously, nothing triggers honkeys more than made-up bullshit.
this.
>>
Gonna lmao when the country collapses entirely
>>
>>54883268
> But there's a super excited kid in the village that asked me to help him learn to read the other day, melted my heart a bit.

cool
>>
>>54883328
and why do the students suck? what do they do?
>>
>>54876217
I have the nordico face with a dinárico nose...
>>
File: 1452305878060.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
1452305878060.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>54869412
>Swedes
>Imperialism
>>
>>54883418
I assume that they don't want to learn?
>>
>>54883587

shhhh
>>
>>54883587
Sim. It's not entierly their fault though, they constantly get fucked over, grades are as much a matter of who your family is as it is how much work you do. I'd much rather be working with the kids than the chefes.
>>
>>54883967
:(
>>
>>54883967
So, you are giving lessons to the rich kids? I didn't get your sentence very well
>>
>cumskin

dont u mean pigskin? honky's lmao
>>
>>54884103
Yep, but there's enough good eggs in the younger generation to keep things looking bright.

>>54884410
Para particar o meu português,
Eu ensino tudos alunos, mas os alunos ricos têm familas que conhecem of senior director da escola. Então eles nao vão falhar. Enquanto isso os outros alunos precisam trabalrar muito. E se eles irritam a administração, vão falhar.
>>
>>54885574
Isso é muito mau. Não tinha ideia que a situação era assim tão corrupta.

That's too bad. I didn't knew the corruption was so bad over there
>>
>>54885574
However, Mozambicans are usually more nice and friendly to us than Angolans... Most Angolans have a deep hatred for Portugal and are incredibly racist towards white people in general (they consider all european nations white btw)
Mozambicans are usually more chill
>>
>>54885974
I can confirm, Moçambiqanos in general are very nice (at least towards Americans, I think Portugal as well).

Poso confirmar, os Moçambiqanos que não são politicos ou directors são muitos simpaticos. E ainda existem jovens que querem aprender.
>>
>>54886793
It's good that there are people willing to learn. Maybe the country will get better with an educated generation
>>
>>54886911
:)
>>
>>54864163
>Coz white people worship cheese
lel
>>
>>54867670
>M-muh heritage
All Americans are the same, evidently.
>>
>>54887710
high
>>
>>54864040
emasculating penis size jokes to men

telling women that they have no tits or ass
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 286x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 286x219px
I like the way this thread turned out
>>
>>54887870
>telling women that they have no tits or ass
Talk about their eyebrows t.b.h.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.