[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA is invading your country. How would the invasion look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 31

File: M1A2 column.jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
M1A2 column.jpg
6KB, 274x184px
USA is invading your country.

How would the invasion look like and what should be done to defeat the agressors?
>>
>>54829056
>what should be done to defeat the agressors?

impossible because our sky is under us control

JAP MONKEY ARE FUCKING WEAK
>>
We would surrender immediately.
>>
Would surrender before the first casualty
>>
>what should be done to defeat the aggressors?

don't tip them no matter what
>>
Invite them in for a cuppa and a nice chat
>>
Run to the jungles
Live literally like monkeys
Make gorilla warfare for a few decades
Tire them out
>>
>bomb the mcdonalds to make them starve
>realize the brought the burgers with them
>surrender
>>
>>54829056
We'd probably tell them to fuck off otherwise we'll nuke some of their major cities
>>
Would look like a treason.

Idk, but i hope we'd give the muzzies
>>
Nuke America
Bomb Burgers
Surrender
>>
>shoot them in the face
>win
easy peasy
>>
They would probaly try to invade from the North and Northeast. Two separate landings, at Belem region and at Natal region. From there, they'd try to streamroll us from the north to the south. The problem for them would be the jungle, we have a lot of military bases there that can easily attack their landing spots and cut them from reinforcements.

It also would only be a matter of time until the US navy gets complete control of our coast and is able to start launching attacks against us with their cruise missiles on targets near the southeastern coast, which is our most important region.

We'd be forced to give up mostly everything, except for Sao Paulo, Rio, Minas Gerais and Espirito Santo.

We should save no efforts in flanking them with the units we have in the jungle once they're very stretched and probaly sieging Brasilia. That would be the perfect moment to turn the tide of the war.
>>
Toss a coin to see who wins the war
>>
Do nothing because the US wouldn't invade my country.
>>
they tried and failed
>>
>civil war 2 electric boogaloo
>>
File: 1414493848268.jpg (11KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1414493848268.jpg
11KB, 201x201px
>>54829458
>>
Destroy all McDonalds's restaurants to break American morale.
>>
>>54829247
This, also
>USA takes over the coast
>niggers steal all their shit
>USA tries to fight back
>niggers come out of the favelas with their metal gears and nuclear weapons
>even if USA wins they will still need to somehow manage that mess
They can't win this battle
>>
File: 1445172945886.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445172945886.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>54829458
>>
>Build this everywhere.
>See them spinning until they die
>>
Release radioactive waste into the columbia river and great lakes.
>>
File: ainsley.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>54829458
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>54829353
In most states we could hold out the US and make guerilla warfare for a looong time, so i don't think we'd lose everything but the southeast. If we properly use the Sertão in the northeast, the jungles in the north, the mountains in Espírito Santo and the Atlantic Forest in the southeast and never surrender, they would never win a war against us (unless they use nukes and chemical weapons). The secret is using our nature against them.

>>54829548
This also. We have hordes of crazy armed niggers in the favelas who would probably defend Brazil in the case of an american invasion
>>
Surrender.

Our Airspace is controlled by the USAF, every act of defense would be sucide
>>
File: yankee.jpg (179KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
yankee.jpg
179KB, 1200x960px
>>54829056
>USA is invading your country
They invaded 70 years ago and won't leave.

>How would the invasion look like
Merkel and Obama shaking hands and more collective guilt campaigns for Germans.

>what should be done to defeat the agressors?
Anti-American propaganda, resistance and boycott of American products.
>>
>get invaded
>US Navy blocks veracruz
>disembarck troops there
>tanks and shit coming from the north
>get to Mexico city
>lose only half of our clay again if we're lucky
>>
>>54829581
kek
canada has even fewer roundabouts than the us probably
>>
>>54829353
>We should save no efforts in flanking them with the units we have in the jungle once they're very stretched and probaly sieging Brasilia. That would be the perfect moment to turn the tide of the war.

Thats a good plan Lt. but they do have the ability to cluster bomb the jungles you are hiding in with immeasurable air superiority both for COIN and ASAMOP enforced by their CAGs.

>>54829676
nothing worse than the Jihadis they've dealt with in sand-istans before you can stretch it , stall it but can't stop them without nuclear deterrence.
>>
>>54829717
What would be the problem ?

USA would have an even bigger % of latinos.
>>
>>54829056
1. Declare holy war.
2. Make our jihadists suicide bomb them.
3. Watch Americans pull out because they can't win.
>>
>>54829056
The Invasion would start with a fuckton of confusion, I guess the American bros stationed here would be taken as hostages.
After that we'd probably surrender, because all our defenses are directed at Russia.
>>
File: 1442890790287.jpg (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442890790287.jpg
41KB, 700x700px
>>54829056
>get invaded
>they lose 70% of their military forces due to being raped to death by the wildlife within the first week
>they nuke us
>the nukes hit nothing but empty desert
>their military is on the verge of collapse from said rape
>they surrender and we claim victory
>>
Assuming unrealistically perfect conditions for them (like nobody noticing the force build up and war not being declared at any stage), they would be able to take some coastal cities if they did an amphibious surprise attack, destroyed our navy while it was in port and destroyed our air force while it is on the ground, but in less than a month they would be bled white. They would then either negotiate a treaty or be pushed into the sea and get humiliated.

If it goes like the Iraq War, their ships get sunk with cruise missiles when they are near Germany or Gotland and they will not be able to penetrate our air defenses which are designed to stop a far more numerous enemy that shares a land border with us. Assuming a US invasion force of a few hundred thousand soldiers were in Northern Norway, their incursion would also be stopped at less than 60 km due to our heightened mobility, being used to the local conditions, having a superior logistical chain due to fighting at home, having more ground forces available than a large chunk of western europe put together and so on. Then there is the problem that a lot of their equipment is not designed to withstand our climate and that their soldiers are also not trained for it with the exception of some mountain infantry and special forces.

Overall, they suffer more casualties than in any other American war, they get absolutely nothing out of this but international humiliation, probably get the rest of the world to align against them and the president responsible for the debacle gets lynched or something like that.
>>
>>54829056
Run away from conscription. Fuck Brazil and fuck the military.
>>
>>54830021
Let me fix that for you

>burgers shoot missiles at our electricity grid
>whole country is disabled
>military tries to arrange some defense
>half of the reserve is fat, uneahlthy and unmotivated to defend the vacation houses of rich people
>>
>>54829056
Make mines
homemade guns
hollow point bullets

And shoot the backstabing dogs using gorrila warfare
>>
>>54829056
Just hide behind your children and let public opinion do the rest.
>>
>>54830186
t. petista
>>
I thank god it's not russians attacking.
Of course considering they're a bunch of opportunistic carrion birds they'd still sent little green men to liberate the rest of karelia.
>>
>>54830320
Puhutko suomea vai venäjää äidinkielenäs ystävä hyvä
>>
booby trap all of the McDonald's
???
profit
>>
>>54829236
thanks
>>
>>54830320
>burgers shoot missiles at our electricity grid
1) That's a war crime.
2) They didn't do this in any other modern wars they fought
3) They don't want to be left with the reconstruction bill
http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/legitimate-military-targets/
>Legitimate energy targets include installations providing energy mainly for national defense, such as coal and other fuels, and plants producing gas or electricity mainly for military consumption. Attacks on nuclear power stations and hydroelectric dams are generally, but not always, prohibited by the laws of war.

>whole country is disabled
Your entire reasoning is already flawed at this stage

>half of the reserve is fat, uneahlthy and unmotivated to defend the vacation houses of rich people
Just like half the reserve on the eve of ww2 were commies that would rise up and overthrow the government, right? Or how about the fact that the modern soldier is in considerably better shape than the ones who fought in WW2 because they aren't undernourished and addicted to amphetamines?
>>
File: 1417383813727.jpg (162KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1417383813727.jpg
162KB, 501x585px
>>54830561
Come on anon, you just have to give them a counter-order.
>>
>>54829247
this was the funniest
>>
>>54829056

"aggressors" is a strong word.
>>
>>54830694
>united states giving a shit about international laws
>trusting jonnes to defend finland

i can see the propaganda videos at intti have done their job for you :D
>>
>>54829056
they can't there's no sea access ;^)
>>
>>54830380
Dumbshit. It would be a one-sided rape bigger than the desert storm rape.
>>
>>54830698
I thought of that but I went with a classic burger joke
>>
>>54829189
This.
And try to figure out what the fuck just happen.
>>
>>54829218
10/10
>>
>>54829458
BRUTAL
>>
>>54830787
>united states giving a shit about international laws
They do. Remember the shitstorm that was caused when some soldiers acting by themselves tortured some sandniggers in abu ghraib? That would be like whispers compared to the global outrage that would happen if they bombed a nuclear power plant.

>trusting jonnes to defend finland
>implying 13-16 year olds would fight in this war
>>
>>54831002
>They do
do you really think this? we commit war crimes on the daily 2bh
>>
>>54831002
The ebin finnish military memes would be enough to defend you from our army.

:DDD
>>
>>54829458
lol, nice bants
>>
>>54830021
It really depends on who goes along with them. If they are forced to bring their troops by the sea, Russia would probably supply endless cruise missiles and intel on where to shoot them. Same with aircraft. They would never get to Finland.

If Sweden et al join them, the land troops could conquer Finland but Russia would not like it and would provide assitance to allow us to cause casualties.
>>
File: 1447341568021.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447341568021.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>54831002
>he actually believes americans are the good guys and never break laws

ei vittu hessu :D
>>
>>54831002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members'_Protection_Act

Read this. This is how many fucks they give about international laws.

>USA
>Ally
>>
>>54831162
but we are the good guys
I mean in this hypothetical situation we're not the good guys but we'd never invade Finland
>>
>>54831002
The fins have no idea the stupid shit some of our more head-fucked soldiers do that give our military a bad name.

Theres a reason all this patriotic shit is shoved down our throats; because the military here is full of roidhead dudebros itching to kill people, psychopaths, and people who got duped into joining.

Finland would die fighting but it wouldn't stand a chance. We haven't raped and tortured asian pussy since nam and we're itching to get back at it. Think about how fucked up that'd place would be if we won.
>>
>>54831205
if we had oil
>>
>>54831172
Sounds reasonable to me. We don't let our soldiers get tried by courts according to criminal courts were not party to.
>>
>>54831063
>do you really think this?
Yes. The USA has done nothing resembling it's WW2 strategic bombings or used chemicals since Vietnam in the recent Middle East wars, even when it would have helped save American lives and the enemies were a bunch of savages that the rest of the world wants goe as well.
>>
>>54831249
>Kill chink
>Turns out it was in dishonerubru fashion
>Can't get tried for it.
>Tfw
>>
File: Kiska.png (86KB, 314x715px) Image search: [Google]
Kiska.png
86KB, 314x715px
>Retreat
>Americans shoot at each other
>either die or get a ptsd
>go back to america and die in the street or kill himself
>>
>>54831236
Norway has oil, we don't invade them. Canada has oil. We invaded them once but that was before we discovered oil there. Hell Saudi Arabia has oil and they somewhat deserve to be invaded and we don't invade there either.
>>
>>54831162
>>54831002
totuus jtp
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
> REKT us
> annex more mexicans
>>
>>54831172
That is international law. All NATO countries agree to it as a condition for getting american help.
>>
Americans would get stuck in our mud and get shot.
Germany and France would probably come to our aid.
Hundreds of thousands of Dutch people would gwt drafted. But our military would be tired of fighting after 3 days and surrender.
Then it's business as usual until the liberation.
>>
>>54831299
delete this
>>
>>54831172
They will never do this. It will be the end of NATO and much more. They are not that stupid.. Trump however...

Ja. We are fucked.
>>
>Use whatever pression we have to force ourselves in germany and blitz their bases.
> Concentrate our forces in Gibraltar, suez and brest
> sub the hell out of any fleet approaching after destroying their comms
>???
> profit.
>>
>>54829056
Build stairs on border
Impassable barrier to americans
>>
>>54831543
Trump isn't stupid.
>>
>>54831317
I'll annex that booty, Mexico
>>
Luckily whale hunting is legal here
>>
File: astute class attack submarine.jpg (347KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
astute class attack submarine.jpg
347KB, 2000x1126px
I would be interested to see how many ships/subs we can take down when all the chokepoints are mined to hell and our submarines are deployed around the UK. The Royal Navy is always spread thin around the world. It would be really interesting to see the entire Fleet concentrated around British waters. Each Astute class hunter-killer can carry 38 Spearfish heavy torpedoes btw.
>>
File: aguila colegio.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
aguila colegio.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>54829056
The invasion will look like this:

1.- Their tanks and mechanized infantry quickly overrun any garrison on the border due to their superior military technology, complete dominion over the skies, advanced tactics and because they supply the 90% of all the guns and ammo of the Mexican armed forces.
2.- The invasion is slowed down due to a large number of soldiers who detours to visit their families in Zacatecas.
3.- The invasion is stalled where the rest of the soldiers detour to good burrito restaurants.
4.- The flow of the invasion is reversed once the federal troops learn how to catapult marijuana, cocaine and heroine to USA military camps. Burritos are not enough to satisfy all the high muchies the troops will develop so they rush back to the USA for Burgers and deep fried pepsi.
5.- The war ends but somehow USA ends up with 50 million more of mexicans.

¡VIVA LA REPÚBLICA!
>>
>>54829711
>Anti-American propaganda, resistance and boycott of American products.
What products?
Financial products?
They don't sell us anything.
>>
>>54831799
damn it now I'm hungry
>>
>>54831816
Branded clothes. So Germans will walk around naked.
>>
>throw bunda at them
>pickpocket their weapons and gear while the are tipping and yelling m'lady
>when someone tries to react say how the patriarchy is rotting the society
>finish the burgers with the anti helicopter .50 machine gun in the favela entrance
>they can't do anything because it is up a mild hill and the humvees and tanks keys were stolen
>>
>>54829218
>>54829458

I've missed you so much guys.
>>
>>54831816
They sell you tons of bullshit
Germany is one of biggest bullshit importers in the world
>>
>>54831692
If Trump is in the situation that he have to get patriot out the International Court of Justice? Start lubing your butthole, Diederik-Jan. He will come.
>>
>>54829056
Literally feed them to death
>>
Nothing
>>
>>54831960
I don't know man, I'm not sure if Europe can produce so much food...
>>
>>54829056
#1 surrender before the first casuallty
#2 insisting on bigger or more sweets packages to beeing handed out to the children.
#3 leaving them the refugee crisis to be solved,...lol
#4 denouncing my tukrish neighbours to the army as terrorists "planing something"
>>
>>54831799
I love burritos, so this is fine.
>>
>>54831816
>They don't sell us anything.
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>54831937
Finally an excuse to flood Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54829056
Blockade, then marines

>what should be done to defeat the agressors
I'll surrender immediately, not sure about everyone else
>>
>not greating us in the streets as liberators
Sonetimes I don't even know why we bother trying to help you asshile.
>>
>>54832068
is it true that if you steal stuff in Singapore they cut off your hands
>>
Urban guerrilla warfare
>>
>>54830694
>>burgers shoot missiles at our electricity grid
>1) That's a war crime.
>2) They didn't do this in any other modern wars they fought
>3) They don't want to be left with the reconstruction bill
>http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/legitimate-military-targets/
They shot warheads with carbon strings to highvoltage transformator stations in Serbia and Iraq, to take their electricity grid down.
The short circuits destroyed that.
>>
>>54832142
Yeah no, i don't want that amerifats import black history month, common core, hardcore sjw etc.
>>
>>54832002
Good lad
>>
>>54832204
Maybe you should have thought of that before being full of communists and terrorists.
>>
>>54831799
6.- Yucatan peninsula takes the opportunity to declare their independence once again but re-joins the federation 10 years later once they realize that no one noticed it.
>>
>emerika invades romania
>everybody blasts manele from their commieblocks
>american soldiers will eventually succumb to the █▬█ █ ▀█▀'s
>while they drink tuica we pickpocket their whole armament: tanks,airplanes,ammo etc
>they surrender
>we sell the scraps back to them
that's how we do it
>>
File: 1422397780714.jpg (74KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1422397780714.jpg
74KB, 454x453px
>>54832264
>>
>>54831885
H&M?
Adidas?
Armani?
what do you mean?

>>54831925
What exactly?

>>54832015
I'm that dumb. Enlighten me, please.

There is nothing they sell aside of "licences".
>>
>>54829056
I do not even wanna think about it.
>>
>>54832533
It would be awesome.
>>
>>54832649
The first 72 hours, then Russia realizes that it is bankrupt since 3 years ago and they call an armistice.
>>
>>54829056
We would never even begin to fight.

A few LARPers and airsofters would maybe fly innawoods and get shot sooner or later, others would immediately petition America to replace our government with appointed american clerks, while others would peacefully protest against this infraction against sovereignty.
Most people would probably not give a shit, especially if there was no widespread violence and power abuse involved.
>>
>>54832713
We would be so fucking disappointed.
>>
>>54832204
You don't know how to deal with American occupations.

You allow them to import some pop-music and Americnan low class entertainment, while you become a living example of how things are done much better than in the USA.
This way serving in your country will be connected with idealised images of a wonderland and local folklore. Every American would strive to serve in your country. This will create fear in the American establishment that to many ideas about helping each other, universal healthcare, supporting the poor &c. will leak back into their country and they will reduce the numbers of the occupational force to allmost zero in no time.
>>
>>54829056
*saviors
>>
>>54832877
Or you assblast them and tell them to gtfo
>>
>>54832877
>they will reduce the numbers of the occupational force to allmost zero in no time.

But Mr. Müller, there are still gringo bases in Germany and Japan...
>>
>>54832877
>become a living example of how things are done much better than in the USA.
Well that doesn't make any sense at all. There is nothing better than the USA.

Your plan is fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>54832795
I mean you welcomed the Nazis & the Communists why not the Nepotist?
Tanks rolling through Prague are just Tanks roling through Prague

I had such a high opnion on Czech before that post. I thought you were the only Europeans left who value freedom over wealth.
>>
>>54832877
That is simply what has happened in Germany but American GIs arent embracing German culture like you present them. Most of them never leave Garmisch Partenkirchen or Rammstein and shop in their little American stores on base. I mean, many that I knowknoe who were born in Germany on a base never learned a single word of German, which I hate because I learned and can speak German fluently.
>>
>>54831887

Underbasted roast
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 568x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 568x543px
>america "invades"
>nuclear launch at all major american cities and military bases

good thing you spent all that money on your army
>>
>>54832956
Did you know how much Amricans we had before?
The numbers continuously go down...
There are actually plans on the table to move the whole American enterprise from Germany to Poland. Ask the Poles!
>>
>>54829056
1. September starts
2. American tanks get bogged down on our "roads"
3. Americans freeze to death
4. Russia wins again
>>
>>54833115
>implying they wouldn't have more freedom by telling you and Brussels to go fuck yourself ans joining the union as the first American European state
>>
>>54829056

Vietnam 2050
>>
>>54829056
>USA invades
>disembark in Naples
>get mugged
>get shot
>get vesuvioed
>get camorraed
>all of their ground forces gets decimated
>Usa sends the air force
>gets destroyed by smog n shit load of pigeons
>usa forces nuke naples
>literally nothing changes
>USA surrender to Italy
>switch side just in case anyway
>>
File: 1444210653972.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1444210653972.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>54833223
>Russia wins again
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>54829056
tbqh pretty much our entire defence force is made up of exported American equipment and they're taught using American tactics. I imagine, minus the numerical advantage, it'd be a reasonably fair fight on the ground at least.
>>
>>54833149
I knew a lot of US Soldiers Kids that lived off base.
If they stay for long, they live off base and get a pretty precise impression on German life many take part in it.
They just rarely stay forever because of the carreers of their dad. And at the end they return to USA or other bases.

How many people who lived off base in a real house do you know that didn't like the way we do things?
I'm realy currious as I don't assume my friends would have ever told me what they disliked as they were this Americanstyle, extremely polite guys.

Also getting free shipments from USA to the base, was realy fun.
>>
File: whiteisis.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
whiteisis.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
EU puts the ''''''''''hadron collider'''''''''' at use
>>
>>54832371
>█▬█ █ ▀█▀
fucking zozzle
>>
>>54829056
Write a strongly worded letter to the editer of The Times. What.
>>
>>54833115
>I thought you were the only Europeans left who value freedom over wealth
How the fuck did you ever get that idea

From libertarian/nationalist/racist/general shitposters with czech flag?
From quotes of our present russia-cucked president, or our variously corrupt and/or incompetent other politicians?
From actiongirls porn movies?

We like freedom, but we like comfort and safety even more.
>>
>>54829056
I, for one, would welcome our north american overlord.
>>
>>54829676
>Muh guerrilla war
Only works because we play nice, if we fought like we fought in the Philippine war we would crush you jungle niggers in a few years.
>>
>>54833357
Man I'm not memeing.
Czech did amazing things to get their freedom and Democrazy. And to prevent it from beeing takenaway by putschists. Or from beeing abused by parts of the government.

Normal poor people from the streets mobilized to remove Putschists.
The normal justice system of Czech jailed and trialed parts of the government. they took them by surprise. Nothing leaked to the ministers beeing persecuted.

Czech is one of the healthiest democrazies in my neighbourhood. Much better than ours.
>>
>>54833765
You can just say America. Canada and Tacoland aren't invited.
>>
>>54833870
>Czech did amazing things to get their freedom and Democrazy. And to prevent it from beeing takenaway by putschists. Or from beeing abused by parts of the government.
Yup and then you created the EU and ruined everything once again.

Bravo Germany.
>>
>>54833675
You just want to destroy the positive view I have on yout fellow citizens.

For me you are still this >>54833870
way.
>>
>>54831228
>Think of how fucked up that place would be if we won.

You realize the viet cong killed hundreds of thousands of people after we left.
>>
>>54832286
7.- The USA government signs a peace treaty demanding only economic possession of the rich Jalisco's Tequila reserves. In two years the production increases in 1.5 million of barrels per day.
>>
>>54831816
What about Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Google related shit, Hollywood, Music, Fords, etc.?
>>
>>54833894
okay 'Murica senpai, pls invade so I can finally go on the shooting spree of my dreams
>>
>>54833647
>implying anyone, much less the EU, gives a fuck about brazil
>>
>>54831543
Trump isn't into the expansionist shit especially when all we'd gain is tulips and orange vegetables.
>>
>>54831236
if we wanted oil there are far better targets than afghanistan and iraq. i won't pretend to know why we invaded those countries but its clearly not oil.
>>
>>54833943
Actually USA invented the EU.
It brought peace to the whole continent having a millitarrily and politcally strong France and a Economicall strong Germany cooperating in a marked openly accessible to both.

As most of the case of war were either country wanting to conquer the other ones ressources important to go to fight/defend in war. The EU or MONTAN UNION broke the cycle.

The institution isn't broken. There are just some issues to fix! Especially the power-greed of Brussel. It's too envolved.
>>
>>54831799
>catapult marijuana,
But yours is garbage.
>>
>>54829581
We do have roundabouts you know
>>
>>54832000
We already have control of your country anyway.
>>
>>54834194
Afghanistan - because we were really pissed off and the Taliban wouldn't give us Osama's head on a stick
Iraq - George W Bush is literally retarded.
>>
File: guaranteed replies.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
More butthurt people flaming serbs on /int/
God is a serb so he would smite retarded US(I don't think it's needed, they can come and die as much as they want)
>>
>>54834008
Apple is a niche product over here. We aren't japan!
intel produces in Taiwan
Microsoft, google, hollywood, music....these aren't products you sell you sell licences. We basically pay them because we play nice.
>Fords
ask any car mechanic about the horror that is Ford or Opel.
Aside of SUVs American cars realy suck. they lack finesse. Man have you ever seen a Ford Ka's Motor? It is designed to fuck itself up as fast as possible.
>>
>>54834424
Not really how it went down the last couple times as I recall.
>>
This thread is 10/10. Keep it coming /int/ these hypotheticals are

H I L A R I O U S
I
L
A
R
I
O
U
S
>>
>>54834275
Who said it was ours?
>>
>>54834481
https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B0

TL;DR version for you
>thousands of shqips , SAS, and some literally who norwegian special forces vs a motorised brigade
>14k dead shqips
>SAS humiliated
>~90 dead children of our glorious motherland serbia
>>
>>54829056
would fight and kill them till they are forced to genocide our women and children.

ask australia new zealand canada india england ireland wales and scotland.

also ask cuba east germany and russia, they tried their shit here aswell.
>>
>>54834570
>shqips
No one knows or cares what this is
>>
File: Vladimir-Putin.jpg (52KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir-Putin.jpg
52KB, 665x385px
>>
>>54829056
Why would you try to defeat salvation, macaco? I would pay USA to invade this piece of shit country.
>>
>>54834592
I saw hotel Rwanda one time
>>
>>54833971

Then you are a faggot. All those people who you praise in that post are right now held in contempt by substantial portion of populace, labelled as "good-shitters" and "immigrant welcomers".
A lot of, probably majority, of people who "mobilized" have since grown disillusioned with concepts of freedom and now unironically put their faith into a memeing narcissus of a president.
Democratically elected president, which is in Rusisan thrall, probably by mean of having his children held hostage or through debt because he's not of sort that would be easily bought.
Elites that have past with totalitarian secret service are to this day at helm of our economy.
Dissidents, artists and symbols of velvet revolution, are sidelined, ridiculed, some have gone through period of depression and died while secret police confidants rule the economy both openly, as state officials and rich entrepreneurs, and from shadows, as lobbyists.

"normal" justice system only works when target is someone's political enemy. Criminals that merely embezzle billions and orchestrate murders get away scot free, unless they get caught in Switzerland or South Africa.

You want to idealize someone, you're better off going for Sweden or Switzerland or some other place.
>>
thermo mutual annihilation
>>
>>54833208
Same with the Brits.
>>
File: 1449426278833.jpg (25KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
1449426278833.jpg
25KB, 552x594px
>>54829458
>>
>>54834787
Me too, I loved that movie.

Finally a movie that really showed what the UN peace corps do the best.

Nothing.
>>
>>54829581

They added two roundabouts in a town near me about 8 years ago. People still just drive straight through them while screaming Merica out their windows....

But seriously, we'd just drive straight through them. They stopped planting flowers and such in the center because they'd always get destroyed.

I think a major issue with the ones they put in over here is that they are really fucking small and hardly resemble a true roundabout.
>>
>>54833795
Or how we fought the Japs in the Pacific and I don't mean the Nukes.
>>
>>54829056

During the grey time before the attack the President of the Republic of Finland would enact more and more sections of the Finnish martial law and sections of the constitution would be overruled by that.

Already prior to that some troops have been called to service but the bulk of the active reserve of 230k active reserve soldiers would be called to service and the rest of the 700k passive reserve soldiers might also get appointed different kind of positions. The people who need the most additional training/are the most important for the war efforts would be mobilized first and the bulk of infantrymen when the war is imminent.

National broadcasting channel would take over all commercial medias in Finland, Finnish civilian production facilities would start pumping out mines, armored vehicles, weapons, bullets, missiles etc... Requests for help would be sent to EU but as the aggressor is the US, the bilateral neighbourhood treaty between Finland and Russia would go into effect and at least Russian missiles and other shit would start flowing into Finland.

When the war starts the Finnish forces are spread across the country to defend key positions in Finland. A lot of forces would be spent to defend capital area of Finland and also Turku+Tampere+Oulu. Many brigades would probably be operating quite independently from forests, trying to exhaust the ground forces and trying to avoid getting destroyed by missiles/artillery/aircraft.

It would be pretty much Vietnam-like experience for the US forces, except for the fact that the whole nation would be against them and there wouldn't be South Vietnamese troops.
>>
File: America.jpg (56KB, 615x396px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
56KB, 615x396px
>>54829056
We would kick their asses. There's a reason why any invasion attempt at us has been unsuccessful.
>>
>>54829056
Without NATO support: Not much would happen. Operating a carrier group in the arctic is hard and trying to sail in the Baltic sea would just be lunacy.

US sanctions would be a bitch but probably not enough to make us bend the knee.

They could nuke us but that would be cheating.

With NATO support: We're fucked. Just the possible economic sanctions would cripple our economy. Having friendly bases in Poland, Germany, the Baltic countries and Norway would make waging an air war a lot more viable. Bleed us dry and then launch an attack through eh. Norway or amphibiously across the Baltic sea.
>>
>>54834889
Based 中国人
>>
>>54834507
The good shit (I'm not a stoner my friends in H.S. and college were) is from the U.S. and Canada. The shit from south of the border is cheap schwagg.
>>
File: tidal wave.jpg (89KB, 387x397px) Image search: [Google]
tidal wave.jpg
89KB, 387x397px
>>54829056
Bring it on Fatty!!!!!
>>
File: 1421038943087.jpg (138KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1421038943087.jpg
138KB, 400x400px
>>54829539
You crossed the line.
>>
>>54835169
>muh ground troops

Kek, this isn't WW2 or Vietnam anymore. The USAF would go wild weasel on your IADS and BTFO all your key positions within days. They wouldn't even have to launch a ground offensive to force a surrender.
>>
>kosovofag
Embrace the fact that we are now completely immune to invasion and influence of neighbor countries. The dream.
>>
>>54835683
Is that guy speaking albanian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWs8HwDtddQ
>>
>>54835682

Maybe, but if they want to hold this land they need ground troops and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_Cache_Case it will be pretty much this, except now done by the whole army, not just some renegade colonels.
>>
>>54835786
What time should I skip to? Don't wanna listen to the whole thing.
>>
>propoganda against them, declare jihad.
>spark all muslims around world. especially the ones who live in usa.
>"kill every soldier from usa"
>"kill every usa citizen who supports war"
>resist
>be invaded
>usa leaves our territory after a few years
>radical groups would be formed, dont even need to do something about this

i remembered iraq, but our military rules are very hard, for exm. fleeing from war or enemy would be a reason for jailed and exclusion from society
>>
What is NATO?
>>
>>54835944
0:55 - 1:30
>>
>>54835944
And why this guy is albanian gangster who singing about life in albania ?
>>
Give them guns and wait till they shoot themselves
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (19KB, 1199x54px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
19KB, 1199x54px
I would not worry about it,we already defeated USA twice
>>
>>54835185

Well..... the British did invade us twice back in the day.

Also the Japanese invaded the aleutian islands during WWII.
>>
>>54831172
Of course Americans are like that, the basis of their country is literally "FUCK THE WORLD XDDD" to seperate from Britain.
>>
>>54836017
>>54836061
>0:55 - 1:30
No Albanian during that sequence mate.
Funny thing is I saw some people with a clan like that in CSGO, but they were clearly not Albanian. Now it makes sense :D
>>
>>54836120

Give us guns then tell us we need to shoot Norwegians and we are golden.

Give us guns and don't tell us who to shoot and the hood rats start shooting each other.
>>
File: 1384590519196.jpg (94KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1384590519196.jpg
94KB, 1024x763px
>>54836212
Why are you speaking English bro.
>>
>>54829458
kek
>>
>>54836311

You're all 1/512 true blood norwegian vikings though so you'd still end up shooting yourselves :^)
>>
>>54836313

I'm just pointing out that he said invasion attempt failed, which the American Revolutionary War and War of 1812 were not failed attempts at an invasion. They did in fact make it onto and moved through American soil. They just lost the wars.

The Japanese did invade the aleutian islands, their goal to hold them failed however.

So invasions did occur successfully, they just lost overall.
>>
>>54829458
Never fogive
>>
>>54836592

Most Americans probably couldn't even find Norway on the map.

The nignogs will kill for your women, so we're good.
>>
>>54829056
>live in netherlands
>usa invades
>nato reacts
>russia and china seize the oppertunity and invade usa with nato
>usa gets completely buttrekt
>demilitarized, sanctions, everything

Why did they invade again?
>>
File: .jpg (362KB, 811x456px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
362KB, 811x456px
>>
File: 1447190933596.gif (58KB, 132x140px) Image search: [Google]
1447190933596.gif
58KB, 132x140px
I order them to stand down
>>
>>54832795

disinfo,most likely written by jew.
Czech nationalism is on the rise

>>54833115
also noone welcommed nazis or commies
>>
>>54837105
Only possible answer that could work, all other countries are btfo
>>
>>54829056
China cannot be invaded
Russia cannot be invaded

Australians can run to the desert
Canadians can run to the ice bits
Brazilians can run to the jungle

That's about it really
>>
>>54837423
>Czech nationalism is on the rise
what a load of rubbish. Even our "nationalists" are so cucked that they need to defer to Slavic brothers or at least visegrad group to make themselves feel stronger.
>>
>>54837776
>China cannot be invaded
it would be incorrect
>>
>>54837685
Expect in reality the US made a phone call to Israel made them stop attacking Egypt in the 70s
>>
my dad could beat up your dad: the thread. who cares
>>
File: 1451950912686.gif (1MB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1451950912686.gif
1MB, 500x349px
>>54833495
>>usa forces nuke naples
>>literally nothing changes

Hugely underrated post
>>
File: .jpg (239KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
239KB, 800x624px
>>54838661
Story of all /int/.
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 770x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 770x512px
>>54829056
NEAT
E
A
T
>>
>>54839187
>2072
>physical newspapers

Oh wait
>2015
>physical newspapers
>>
>>54838316
>Israel made them stop attacking Egypt
What?
Egypt attacked us in 70s
>>
>>54833647
>rift generator active
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BxNLycnXQs
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.