[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TPP/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: TPP 2016.jpg (282KB, 1332x890px) Image search: [Google]
TPP 2016.jpg
282KB, 1332x890px
Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership (TPP).
Is this projected to kill China and South Korea?
>>
It certainly is a project to exterminate the Medium-classes.
>>
>>54806563
>falling for Jewish tricks
Ur a fucktard.
>>
I know fuck all about this what are the pros and cons?
>>
Korea will be Chinese autonomous region in the future.
>>
>>54806659
Pros: Jews win
Cons:
>be in the TPP
>get sued by foreign corporations
>>
>>54806563
>This is designed to kill China.
fixed
>>
>>54806822
I agree with you. It's a great chance to exclude Chinese toxic food, harmful garbages and Korean retarded copied garbages.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x656px
>>54806563
Why would it?
>>
This fucking Jap with American proxy again
>expected reply: Jap jap jap jap...
>>
>>54806822
How?
Free trade lifts all boats amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1136x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1136x508px
>>54807053
You trust Vietnamese materials?

Here's the result of them failing to produce quality baby powder.
>>
>>54807111
Hey you guys have a Zainichi in Japan who shitposts everyday.

Eye for an eye amirite?
>>
>mexico going be cucked by usa again

Stop, they don't deserve that.
>>
>>54806563
It will hurt China and then empower the corperations, who are really the only people who win out of this.
>>
>>54806563
Just did a paper about that, and I think yes, it could kill at least Korea's economy, they have the strongest south american economies and Australia and NZ plus Japan..
>>
>>54807296
Source?
>>54807361
Source?

Why would a free trade deal hurt China?
>>
>>54807864
Would you like to buy expensive Chinese garbages?
Would you like to buy expensive Hyundai cars?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>54806563

TPP Signatory states and their economic relations with China:

2) Brunei (ASEAN–China Free Trade Area)

3) New Zealand (FTA with China)

4) Chile (FTA with China)

5) US

6) Australia (Recently signed a FTA with China)

7) Peru (FTA with China)

8) Vietnam (ASEAN–China Free Trade Area)

9) Malaysia (ASEAN–China Free Trade Area)

10) Mexico

11) Canada

12) Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bilateral_free_trade_agreements

Further notes on Canada:

> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau intends to play an activist role in promoting Canadian business and investment with a major trade mission to China and India and a keynote address to the World Economic Forum in Switzerland.

> It’s all part of a carefully laid-out economic strategy aimed at seeking new trade arrangements in a slumping global economy, with the long-range goal of achieving a pivotal free-trade deal with China.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-sets-sights-on-free-trade-deal-with-china/article28029612/

> TPP projected to kill China

lel
>>
>>54808440

Forgot to add Singapore:

1) Singapore (FTA with China)
>>
>>54808440
As I was saying, in almost no way does this affect China.

Why would people take the time out of their day to shitpost? I'm being facetious.
>>
>>54808335
Could you name we one car company from any of these countries except for Japan and America?

That might tell you something about quality.
>>
File: fta-and-tpp-explained.gif (36KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
fta-and-tpp-explained.gif
36KB, 300x210px
>>54808440
While for many years I thought that both Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) and Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP) are similar arrangements, more research about the matter enabled me to find out that they are a little different. So let’s hope I can make such a difficult (confusing?) concept a little easier to grasp.
So let us define them first:
(i)FTA is an international treaty to eliminate tariffs imposed between countries or regions and to abolish regulation in the field of foreign investments in trade in services.
(ii)TPP is an international treaty to deregulate regulations for investments and for immigration control in addition to the contents of an FTA.
This essentially means that contents of a FTA are a part and parcel of TPP. Thus TPP revolves around an FTA but it may have other agreements like free movement of goods/people or transfer of innovation. Consider the left diagram:
>>
>>54806724
This already happens, it happened with COOL
>>
>>54808942
Are you talking about EU?
Their fault is Euro.
>>
>>54808440
Do you think both Chinese and Korean have sense of intellectual properties such as copyrights, designs, trademarks and patents?
>>
it ain't gonna work for us
Our companies are not ready, they are not modernized and they are not organized.
>>
>>54807053
Jap with American proxy detected
>>
File: proxy in 4chan.png (595KB, 928x877px) Image search: [Google]
proxy in 4chan.png
595KB, 928x877px
>jap jap jap jap.......
>>
Alright nips

Jomon or Yayoi
>>
These fucking Russians with multiple proxies itt.
>>
>>54806583
underrated post
>>
I'm afraid I won't be able to download free shit after this.
>>
>>54809464
Do you think that the third wolrders in the TPP do?
>>
>>54811301

>posting reddit frog
>>
China needs no help killing itself. It will however help these countries weather the global downturn brought on by China's economy collapsing.
>>
File: hdgfhd.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
hdgfhd.png
30KB, 633x758px
why is mexico in this shit......NAFTA is enough for us
>>
>>54806563
>Is this projected to kill China and South Korea?
But it's going to kill Mexico, Chile and Peru instead while damaging the middle class of America and Canada.
>>
>>54813424
You are benefiting greatly from NAFTA, don't even
>>
>>54813495
^
>>
>>54813632
being seen as rats who provide cheap labor is not really good though
>>
File: 1452703245608.jpg (95KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1452703245608.jpg
95KB, 760x430px
>>54807053
>Americans talking about toxic food

China is bad but you're no better. There's a reason a lot of the shit you have is banned everywhere else
>>
>>54813679
Nah man this guy is Japanese proxy. He has been doing this for a year lmao
>>
>>54813705
A weird world we live in
Legit japanese posters shitpost under american proxies and legit anglos shitpost under japanese proxies
>>
>>54813645
>being seen
BEING cheap labour slaves is not a good thing. Forget about what other countries think.
>>
>>54813750
That what people believe. Those shitposters are actual Japs. 4chan doesnt even know the presence of netouyos and how bad they are. /int/ is pretty well known board among Japs because of the traslating blogs and theyve been pouring into this website
>>
>>54813831
What are our homegrown shitposters waiting for ? All this money pourred in ESL and we don't even have autistic shitposters on /int/ ?
>>
>>54806583
>free trade destroys the middle class

Then why did the middle class only start to exist when world trade was liberalized?
>>
>>54813773
But without the Mexicans we wouldn't have delicious Mexican food. Don't leave me babe!
>>
>>54806563
The Chinese aren't buying South Korean cars and phones any more.
The arrows aren't that mutually thick now.
>>
>>54813831
>>54813872
>>54813750
Well said. Now please export TV series with quality of your movies instead poisoning our plebs with muh oba shet.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.