[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
The two most disliked countries among 16-29...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29
File: India-Israel.jpg (69 KB, 400x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
India-Israel.jpg
69 KB, 400x320
India and Israel are the two most disliked countries among 16-29 year old Europeans.

Do you also dislike them? Why?
>>
Hey rune, you autistic muslim
>>
That's because there are so many 16-29 year old Muslims in Europe.
>>
LOL JIDF so quick these days.

>>54066736

>you hate Israeeel?! U MUST B MUSLIM!!1

kill yourself zionist faggot
>>
>>54066843
MIDF going global I see.

>you don't hate Israel? U MUST B IDF!!11!!

Kill yourself islamist faggot.
>>
>>54066811

In the bigger cities? Maybe.

Overall? Not at all, JIDF.
>>
>>54066843

Hey RUNE AGERHUS.

someone post the ddox, you taqqiyaing shit.
>>
I'm 20 myself (and before anyone accuses me of being Muslim I'm non-devout Catholic)

My problem with India is the extreme poverty and the lack of rule of law within its regional/rural communities. If they were more effective at enforcing the law we wouldn't hear about cases like when that young woman had to balance a rock on her head to prove her virginity. Though I support India over Pakistan as Pakistan is obviously supporting the Taliban in some way.

Israel is far too aggressive towards Palestinians and as a consequence will not find any peace. Arab-Israeli relations need to improve and this won't be done with the Israel's stubborn and brutal foreign policy.

I don't necessarily dislike them, every country has its problems.
>>
>>54066916

Race traitor, op is a shia convert.
>>
>>54066916
Where do you think they carried out these polls? In the small rural towns?
>>
>>54066613
>India and Israel are the two most disliked countries among 16-29 year old Europeans
This doesn't make sense. Please gib some source.
>>
>>54066613
I hate joos.

I don't have any particular quarry against indians other than DESIGNATED because I have never met one IRL
>>
>>54066613
>"""Europeans"""
Mehemet,Abdul and Motombo are not European
>>
>>54066843
Are you that Somali Nigger?
>>
>>54066973

Hahaha why doesn't it make sense you literal piece of shit?

The only thing we hear about your country in the news is rape and burning minorities.
>>
>>54066967
Am I seeing it right that he is a Islamic Communist?
>>
>>54067038
Also

>24 yo
>studying law
>catholic, turning into practicant again
>non-euro with muh euro heritage
>>
File: 1452590439388.jpg (101 KB, 984x1476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452590439388.jpg
101 KB, 984x1476
>>54066613
>India full of Hindus

>Israel full of Jews

Two most hated by Muslims. Hmmmm
>>
>>54067122

Are you the Shia "Dane"?
>>
>>54067055
>t. totally not a cuck
>>
>>54066736
I still support you

fuck Palestine
>>
i*dia is literal shit but i like israel
>>
>>54067122
Burning minorities? Wut? Last time I heard some muslim burned a church
>>
>>54066613
I don't.

But I sure hate Danes, and Muslim "Danes" are even worse.
>>
>>54067188
Stay mad, Chicano
>>
>>54066967

Shias are based you dirty zionist.

I would rather have 500,000 Shia Muslims in my country than a dirty zionist.

>>54067163

Whats wrong with hating dirty zionists and shitty subhuman shirk worshippers?
>>
I can give them India, but Israel? Really?
>>
>>54067097
he's a danish convert to islam
he's also literally a commie and has marxist stuff posted on social media
his posting style is easily recognizable
I won't give his name because doxxing is wrong
>>
why? but i know that europeans hate jewish propaganda
>>
>>54067261
>I would rather have 500,000 Shia Muslims in my country than a dirty zionist.
well that makes sense, you are a shia muslim, Ruru
>>
>>54067261

Why do you hate Jews if you're a fucking Shia?

Shias have literally been a puppet of the West since the Franco-Persian alliance.

Kill you are self
>>
File: proof.png (12 KB, 376x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
proof.png
12 KB, 376x391
>>54067122
I asked for some source, not your opinion.
>>
File: 1450836838902.jpg (32 KB, 189x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450836838902.jpg
32 KB, 189x189
>>54067261
Why in the fiery hell would you want 500000 muslims over 1 jew? Are you retarded or insane?
>>
because I went to an all white high school in rural Canada but there was one fucking street shitter who tried to choke me out one time. As someone who was never bullied that's my only memory of someone ever touching me. fucking curry nigger

he went back to the city shortly after thank fuck
>>
India is fine but Israel is a living caricature of anti-semitic propaganda, that picture of a jew with a knife standing up to his knees in blood while crying "why do they persecute me so?" comes to mind.
>>
>>54067291
>Isl*m
>Marxist
His beloved Niggers and devil worshippers would behead him and fuck his boypussy
>>
>India

why?
>>
>>54066613
I like Israel and I am ok with India
>>
>>54067261
You're like a shit tier version of The Sheikh. Just stop.
>>
>>54067261
I see you base your opinions on memes. Well hope you gain some maturity and learn to make your own opinions, independent of your religious beliefs
>>
File: 1452663596458.jpg (62 KB, 606x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452663596458.jpg
62 KB, 606x496
>>54067261
>Shias are based
>I would rather have 500,000 Shia Muslims in my country

HAHAHA, the jig is up Muhammad. You can stop pretending to be Danish.
>>
>>54067408
he's a muslim convert
>>
>>54067360
>Shias have literally been a puppet of the West since the Franco-Persian alliance.

The only thing the Saudi-Zionist-Americunt alliance fears is the Hezbollah-Assad-Iran-Houthi alliance.

Shias are literally Palestine's last hope.
>>
>>54066613
Israel is a good country.
There is too much gross shit happening in India to like them, but i don't dislike them either.
>>
Almost every single Scandicuck and German on this board is very anti-Semitic, which is very perturbing. This is very fucked up. Nordicucks and Germans seem to pathetically love Muslims even more than Jews (religious or not). Furthermore, Germans have attempted to destroy Europe twice in a period of 80 years.
This is mental illness.
>>
>>54067602
than they do Jews*
>>
here is the gay chinese>>54067038
>>
>>54066946
>implying Arabs can appreciate kindness

Israelis play it right.
>>
>>54067650
>>54067602
I meant: they seem to hate Jews more than they do Muslims*

sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>54067602

Gee I wonder why
>>
File: 1443788300433.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443788300433.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
itt: jewish
>>
>>54067721
Nice fireworks
>>
>>54067721

Based Ireland.

The JIDF hate the Irish.

The Irish must be doing something right.
>>
File: isreal.jpg (69 KB, 600x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
isreal.jpg
69 KB, 600x559
>>
never understood the hate against jews.
t. right wing racist afrikaaner
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 309x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 309x268
>>54067498

I meant the Persian-Habsburg alliance btw

>Hezbollah-Assad-Iran-Houthi alliance.
>>
Jews are okay imo.
>>
>>54068058
yet you killed 6 million of them, hans
>>
>>54068011
at least arab has some reason but, i dont understand why european
>>
>>54067602
I stand with Israel.
Also i love bagels so thanks Jews :3
>>
>>54068011

t. double apartheid supporter
>>
>>54066613
>India and Isnotrreal
> not Pakistan and Somalia
Did they just ask college edgelords?
>>
More beneficial to side with muslims than Jews at this point desu...
>>
>>54068682
Just internet edgelords think that.
Everyone I know either hates Arabs/Muslims, Currys or Niggers
>>
>>54068701
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>54068701

Yeah that makes.

You will (deserving) get beat up if you went around with an Israeli flag in Copenhagen.
>>
>>54066613
I just hate Sweden and Germany
>>
>>54068804

Commie scum
>>
>>54068682
>>54068954

Good goys
>>
>>54066971
Do you understand how sampling works?
>>
>>54069010

:^^^^)))
>>
I'm le not muslim u kaffir allah akbar
>>
>>54068701
Do you consider yourself to be more of a brit or an argie?
>>
>>54068992
Its always the commie faggots that have a boner for Palestine.
Which is funny because being gay is haram.
>>
File: 1271713645149.png (12 KB, 432x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1271713645149.png
12 KB, 432x494
>>54068701
>>
>>54066736
>You will never genocide an entire race and managed to get away because muh 6 millions
>>
>>54069684

>genocide an either race


Which one, exactly?
>>
File: esti ginzburg.jpg (209 KB, 955x1274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
esti ginzburg.jpg
209 KB, 955x1274
I like them both tbqf, they are better than their neighbours.
>>
Why would anyone hate India?

>>54069684
Israel did not and is not genociding the Palestinians the Palestinians are breeding the Israelis out desu
>>
>>54067462

I have a question.

What is a "toilet witch" exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
t. "white" shia muslim
>>
>Israel has Jews, Muslims hate Jews.
>India has Hindus, Muslims hate Hindus.
>Europe just let in thousands upon thousands of Muslim refugees, many of them young.
Hmmmmmmmm. I don't understand why Europe would hate Israelis. Israel is Western culturally and an ally to America. They don't really blow shit up. India too. It's developing, sure, but Modi is trying to rapidly modernize the country. India is a regional power near the Middle East with no animosity toward the West. Rather, India seeks to foster positive relationships with Western powers. Hindus aren't extremists either. Rape in India is sensationalized. Hell, all the Muslims you just let into Europe rape like crazy. Why not hate them?
>>
>>54066613
>people hate shit-flingers and zionists

Makes sense to me.
>>
File: Momiji.gif (1 MB, 350x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Momiji.gif
1 MB, 350x343
>>54071352
>Hmmmmmmmm. I don't understand why Europe would hate Israelis. Israel is Western culturally and an ally to America
>and an ally to America

and there we go.
>>
>>54071352

>They don't really blow shit up.

Other than other Arabs, you mean. Israel's defence policy is "This wasp has stung me. KILL ALL BEES!"
>>
israel is a neo-nazi dictatorship, full of jewish fundamentalists who wishes to kill all non-jews. hitler would be proud...

india is a laughable excuse for a country. people are primitive savages who rapes everything with a fuckable hole & shits in the streets like animals.
>>
>>54071689
T. achmed
>>
>>54071785
t. ashtray
>>
>>54071512
The UK is literally America's lapdog.
>>
>liberals majority favoring islam and palestine
>"don't believe evil jewish lies and manipulation guys"
>"J-JIDF, you're JIDF"
>>
>>54066613
i dont care much about india, its just too diverse to say something general about it
israel is good i think, they're defending themselves from arabs i think we have exact 1:1 exchange on złoty-szekel right now
>>
The holy land rightfully belongs to the Gaels, not the Jews.
>>
>>54071542
I mean they're Arabs. Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>54066613
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a huge percentage of 16-29 year old Europeans are durka durka jihads.

Yup, without a doubt it's completely unrelated.
>>
File: 1447100437104.png (1 MB, 1311x1568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447100437104.png
1 MB, 1311x1568
prepare to cringe
>>
Because India is filled with the scum of the earth, and Israel is filled with filthy fucking Jews.
>>
How could anyone hate India that much? Apart from being poor they seem decent, it's the world's largest democracy which is worthy of respect in itself.
>>
>>54072668
I guess poor and not European is the ultimate recipe for hate
>>
>>54072668
>How could anyone hate India that much?
By being a Pakistani.
>>
>>54066613
I don't care about thoses countries.
I hate no one.
As long as no one disturb my peace.
>>
>>54071812
I hope you'll make yourself some tea and only then realize you got no sugar left.
>>
>>54072498

>being this mentally ill

someone should contact his parents
>>
>>54066613
both are cool with me desu
>>
>>54066613
I don't mind Israel, I wouldn't want to set foot into India though.
>>
>>54066613
>the most Muslim and lefty age group hates the most anti Muslim nations

Wow shocking!

Well anyway, good. I hope they keep hating us while we keep killing you Muhammad, you're a plague.
>>
>>54073668
Doing gods work sir.
Feel free to kill some of our leftshits too.
>>
>>54072578
Mehmet my son, don't you have goats to be ogling?
>>
>>54067261
You're literally the worst shill in history and not even a tiny bit subtle. Kill yourself and save us all a bomb shit skin cock sucker
>>
>>54073748
The fuck is that supposed to mean, Amerifat? You're assuming I'm a Muslim, and because I'm a Muslim I must fuck goats?

Afghans, like the fucking degenerates they are, are the ones that fuck goats, where the fuck does it say anywhere that Muslims must fuck goats?

And yes, I am a Muslim. Fuck the Jews, and fuck the Indians.
>>
File: images (63).jpg (5 KB, 384x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (63).jpg
5 KB, 384x215
>>54070901
It's a witch which lives in your loo and kills you if you enter it's domain.
>>
>>54067721
>killing Muslims is wrong

Nope, hopefully your white trash country gets flodded with them next and see for yourself. I'll bring it up in the next big Jew world order meeting
>>
>>54071812
>ashtray
>not ash

Damn it Muhammad you had one fucking job and you couldn't even get it right you people are useless as you are horrible smelling
>>
>>54073976
>>54074149

Geez, no wonder everybody throughout all of history fucking hates your guts.
>>
>>54073861
>and yes I am a Muslim

Everyone already knew that you filthy fucking pedophile
>>
>>54066843
Rasheed....
>>
>>54073861
India has the largest population of Muslims. Most of them are peaceful because they identify as Indians and not muzzies. When they do get out of hand the dindu Hindus put them down.
You do realize india is a secular country? We got Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Muzzies, Buddhists, Zorastrians etc etc.
>>
>>54074240
Everyone hate you even more then us, your prophet is a literal child molester war lord who sucked little boys penises. Go back to your sandy shithole sand nigger
>>
>Muh Palestine
>Muh Kashmir

This is what happens with Mohammedan immigration.
>>
>>54074314
You have absolutely no proof of what you've just claimed you filthy Jew. You're as much of a fucking sandnigger as I am, at least my people don't get kicked out every country they're in.

And you act as if Mohammad is our only Prophet, when we've got many others that are from the Torah and the Bible, and are just as important to Islam as Mohammad is.
>>
File: 1452982814176.png (364 KB, 709x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452982814176.png
364 KB, 709x738
>>54073861
You've only proven my point. The influx of Muslims in Europe has caused the European view of Israel and India to become substantially worse. A Muslim in Australia? Let me guess you're Lebanese. You may hate the Indians and the Jews but they're light years ahead of other countries in or near the Middle East. Have fun with your goats.
>>
>>54067219
Uh, how many Muslims did you set fire to because you thought they had beef in their homes, Lakshman? How many Dalits did you behead just because they're Dalits?
>>
>>54074331
Most people don't know what Kashmir is.
Everyone just hates Indians because they smell bad, can't speak properly, stalk you on social media and shit everywhere.
>>
File: a87aa6477882.jpg (250 KB, 720x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a87aa6477882.jpg
250 KB, 720x478
>>54074464
no reason to be mad friend
>>
>>54074579
I'm a Christian and a dalit at that. The only time I faced any discrimination was from a Kashmiri Muslim who wouldn't talk to me because I'm a Christian.
>>
>>54074534
Then they should stop accepting so many Muslims that will only cause more issues instead of inviting them by the masses. Very stupid mistake on Europe's end. If I had power over the European countries accepting the refugees, I'd deny them entry in a heartbeat, and instead try to wipe out the terrorists.

And I'm not Lebanese, I'm Persian.

>>54074659
So you just resort to ignoring the argument and start shitposting when you don't have anything to back up your side of the argument? Wonderful.
>>
>>54074464
>You have literally no proof
The fucking Quran says he got married to a six year old. He had sex with her when she was nine. How is he not a pedophile?
>>
Hi danish i question at your answer .because israelian and indians are fucking british colonies
>>
>>54074464
The proof is everywhere, you're just the stupidest fucking niggers on the planet and can't read your own book because you value raping camels more then education. You'll get kicked out of every country soon enough shit skin. Muslims are the worst human beings to ever exist and should all be genocided as soon as possible.

>>54074534
The irony will be lost in his shit skin brain.
>>54074579
Good, all Muslims should be set on fire whether they have beef or not.
>>
File: Aisha-9-years.jpg (40 KB, 620x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aisha-9-years.jpg
40 KB, 620x802
>>54074720
im not that other guy, just trying to calm you down
>>
File: 1303989726096.jpg (18 KB, 313x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1303989726096.jpg
18 KB, 313x286
>>54066613
why not Russia & Russia?
>>
>>54074720
That Israeli isn't me Persian piece of shit, I lived in America in LA where Persians all date rape and are douche bags who always started fights and lots. If I posted proof you'd do the same Muslims arguments that every person on 4chan has seen before

>b-bb-but Torah and bible bad too :(
>out of context!
>bad source, only Islamic sources are none biased on Islam!
>not all Muslims!

Fuck off too Iran and die there for using a haram website in your theocracy shithole
>>
>>54074652
Mehmet my son! Did you fuck enough children today? Malaysia is shit. It's literally jungle chinks trying to be sand niggers.
>>
>>54074756
Why don't you say this about important figures in Catholicism? Why don't you say this about the Biblical figures who married pubescent girls?

>>54074950
Why would I say that the Torah and the Bible are bad too you fucking idiot, the Quran is heavily based on stories from those two books.

And things are often taken out of context, you can't deny that.

I'm not going to say anything about non-Islamic sources being biased against Islam.

There's over 1.6 billion fucking Muslims, of course they're not all going to be the same. You think all Persians use date rape drugs and are douche bads who always start fights? How fucking ignorant can you be?
>>
>>54074579
The intolerance is pretty high over here. People are worshipping the people who portray themselves as god rather than god itself.
>>
>>54074791
The beef incident was a politically motivated one. It had nothing to do with him eating beef, they had some previous unrelated "beef" and used it as an excuse to kill the guy.

Most of the time it's Muslims who instigate fights in this country. Usually everyone coexists peacefully but if there ever is a fight it's because muzzies start shit. Recently they threw bottles and bricks at my local church, we promptly got them arrested. The Hindus wanted a full scale riot because muzzies were throwing cow hooves into their temples but my local pastor talked them out of it. Muzzies can thank us from stopping dindus genociding their ass
>>
>>54075201
Where do you live? I'm assuming its the northern part cause Hindus, Muslims and Christians get along well in the southern states.
>>
>>54075171
Because I'm not currently arguing against a staunch Catholic. I assume you're trying to imply I'm Christian. I'm agnostic.
>>
>>54075189
This is true for north india. They have too many babas and other God men. Same thing for north Indian muzzies, way too many mullahs. Religion is a political tool now in this country. BJP uses it to get Hindu dindu votes, Congress uses it to get Muzzie and Christian votes
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>54066946
Thank you for your deep geopolitical input, your understanding of the muslim culture and middle eastern power politics is almost at vise news level.
Please come here and teach us how to get along with the palestinian savages.
>>
>>54075349
I'm not trying to imply you're a Christian.

Also, if I didn't believe in Islam, I'd be Agnostic too. Atheists are just as stubborn as theists.
>>
>>54075301
I'm originally from Hyderabad but I live in Orissa now
>>
>>54075417
I live in Chennai and I gotta say this. People here are way more religious than the northerners. The temples here are flooded at all times.
>>
>>54067122
Calm down, Mohammed.
>>
>>54067122
Source? And India has the most number of Muslims.
>>
>>54074464
We have a gas chamber standing by just for you too :)
>>
>>54075615
I'd say Indonesia does.
>>
that feeling whan your half indian first generation israeli jew and your dad looks indian as fuck (the black kind).
guess the internet double hates me KEK.
>>
>>54066613
Lol pretty stupid.
>>
>>54067721
That's how a terrorist's neighbourhood should look after a terrorist attak you Irish fuck. The only reason you are bothered by this is because you are an IRA terrorist yourself and scared to get the treatment you deserve.
>>
Israel and Jews are based. The penguins are cunts but most actual Jews are pretty chill and kind people. Not many in Germany, the few here blend in pretty well.

India too. There's problems there sure, but aside from the memes and rape, Indians are pretty good people. Thinking about getting Indian food tonight actually desu.

Muslim converts on the other hand like you my race traitor friend can fuck off to the nearest furnace.
>>
this dane is a frikken muslim you see it plus SHIA are the shit tier of muslims they arent even real muslim and they are a minority in the islam world,all the shit countries are SHIA.while isis is sunni which is less shit but still muslim soo BAD.
>>
>>54066946
>Israel is far too aggressive towards Palestinians and as a consequence will not find any peace. Arab-Israeli relations need to improve and this won't be done with the Israel's stubborn and brutal foreign policy.
Because the Arabs sure treat Israelis so well.
>>
Well this thread turned to shit.
>>
>>54066613
Israel are a threat to our brothers in Palestine. India are a threat to your brothers in Pakistan.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 690x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 690x460
>>54066946
>savages running around trying to stab people on a massive scale
>considering them to be real people that should be handled any other way
>>
>>54076260
>our brothers
Why don't you go reunite with them, Mohammed?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 292x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 292x443
>>54066613
>hating the one true democracy in the region where women, homosexuals, and religious minorities have equal rights

Eurosocialist millennials are by far the stupidest, most savagely hypocritical bigots the extreme left has to offer.
>>
File: AinsleyDynamic.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AinsleyDynamic.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
>be kike
>get stabbed
>>
>>54076400
This is the new country fa.m. Better opportunities and lifestyle, and we can turn christians against Israel lmao.
>>
>>54068118
Because jews would never, ever help any communities but their own.
They would rather hoard resources and circulate those resources among a tight-knit community, effectively fucking up a countries economy.
"So what you're saying is that you're jealous of jews success."
I could see this argument coming up, yes the jews are excellent at manipulating money, but that they don't circulate that wealth appropriately is what the problem is.
This is why I hate Zionist scum, I've got no problem with your average Jew. My best friend was a jew growing up
>>
>>54073861
>The fuck is that supposed to mean, Amerifat? You're assuming I'm a Muslim, and because I'm a Muslim I must fuck goats?
>Afghans, like the fucking degenerates they are, are the ones that fuck goats, where the fuck does it say anywhere that Muslims must fuck goats?
Fucking lier, I have personally seen Syrian soldiers fucking goats with binoculars from my post on the border and palestinian sheepherders as well. So stop your lies.
>>
>>54076619
Once you turn Europe Islamic, it will be as shitty as whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>54076451
Israel isn't too shabby either.
>>
I don't hate India. Israel should be nuked from orbit. Usually I'm not even racist but kikes are simply pure evil.
>>
>>54076797
but we do sometimes
>>
>>54076801

>Syrian soldiers fucking goats with binoculars

has islam gone too far?
>>
GEntlemen, have the proofs been provided for this claim?
>>
>>54075171
I never said all retard, but Persians are usually huge asshole rapists. And yes Islam is evil, they might not always be the same but their arguments are and their religion is shit.

>>54075201
I believe you man, Hindus and Christian Indians especially are bros. I was just saying people should burn Muslims because I hate them and this is edgey 4chan.

>>54075882
Solomon ghandiberg, it's ok, if you went to the U.S. You would be double rich.

>>54076002
>>54076029
>>54076261
>>54076451

Just wanted Muhammad to see what people think of his shit kind since they believe Jews are still the most hated

>>54076260
Your brothers are a threat to everyone and you and them should be killed
>>
>>54078486
hey fAm is there a link to OP's claim? i googled it. cant find shit
>>
>>54066946
> Israel is far too aggressive towards Palestinians
I won't call you a retard or a faggot or say that the Arabs are scum that deserve it, I will only ask: how, exactly, Israel is aggressive towards the Arabs?
>>
>>54067721
> Oh no, illumination shell that leaves smoke trails
> m-muh white phosphate
> Muh war crime
> Free Palestine™
> Just ignore all the visual differences and people standing in the middle of that shit like nothing
>>
>>54066973
poo in loo
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29
Thread DB ID: 471472



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.