[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so now Trump is pandering to the most utterly retarded section

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

File: Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (181KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
181KB, 1600x1000px
so now Trump is pandering to the most utterly retarded section of the US ... the christian right, by (mis)quoting scripture and suddenly insisting he's a man of faith

very disappointing desu. I know he's nuts and without shame ftmp, but I thought he had more gumption/money than to have to resort to appealing to the fucking Cleatuses/christfags

I really liked him upto this
>>
>>54034080
Thanks, Facebook intellectual.
>>
Considering the Christian right makes up a considerable amount of the Republican party, its only common sense that he does this. If this is surprising you I dont know what to say other than you would lose the election if you were in his shoes...
>>
His hair is so weird. Like it can't decide if it should stay or just bald.
>>
>>54034080
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>54034155
>>54034191
>they think that 4channers are smarter than tumblristas and facebookers

all literally retarded
>>
MAKE
>>
I hope Trump wins, I seriously do

First I'd like to see what he could make with our new president (they are friends)

And second I'd like to see what will happen with the whole world, USA and all that
>>
File: 1452276373108.jpg (227KB, 835x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1452276373108.jpg
227KB, 835x1204px
>>
>>54034158
I hoped he could create an alternative solution to the traditional 'hurr we love jesus y'all' standard of conservatism and create a new more rationally-based one

not saying he has to go full fedora, just move away from the superfluous chirstfag aspects of it
>>
>>54034697
No

United States of America was founded on christian ideals, it's in their gene just like being right wing is in their gene
>>
I'd be a conservative if their politicians weren't always pandering to religious nuts and were more libertarian.
>>
>>54034850
Fuck off
>>
File: 1449537907623.jpg (24KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1449537907623.jpg
24KB, 486x486px
he's going to keep the shitskins away. he can pretend to be any religion he wants as long as he accomplishes what he's offering.
>>
>>54034170
It's fake.
>>
>>54034697
>I hoped he could create an alternative solution to the traditional 'hurr we love jesus y'all' standard of conservatism and create a new more rationally-based one
I have watched all the debate and hardly seen him pander to Christians at all but Christianity is still a very important factor in many people lives in America, especially for a good deal of the Republican votes who's support he needs in the primary.

To win an election you need to pander to many things that seem distasteful to others, he cant specifically appeal to one group of people, it wont hurt him among most republican atheists who respect christian values if he panders anyway, they know how the game works and the actual Christians appreciate no matter how forced it seems
>>
>>54034989
You'll miss the religious nuts when they're gone. Other, far worse ideologues will always fill that void eventually.

The God squad is far better than what replaces them.
>>
>>54035039
hahaha don't get angry bro
>>
>>54034356
AMERICA
>>
File: 1453485455058.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453485455058.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
>>54035283
unfortunately, we have both the god squad and their libshit equivalents.
>>
>>54035283
Worse than libertarians or more European like center rightists?
>>
>>54034080
You can't receive the Republican nomination without pandering to them though.

This is pretty basic stuff mate.
>>
Serious question, does trump have any chance to win?
>>
>>54034697
You're right, he should pander to metropolitan atheists and mexican catholics instead of rural protestants that will vote for him regardless just because he is not a democrat.
>>
>>54035464
Yes but it is not the most likely option that he will, still he has chance to win that is sizable enough to be considered an option
>>
>>54035464
I think he has a good chance of winning. Establishment republicans hate him but they'll fall in line and support him in the general election, they always do.
>>
>>54035464
Americans are stupid but they are not THAT stupid

Bernie will screen cap this
>>
Literally all the candidates are shit. Ted Cruz literally said that he is "Christian first, American second." That's literally Islam-tier shit. But of course the retarded Americans will keep their mouth shut about this, even though their founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

Reluctantly hope (and know) Clinton wins.
>>
>>54035491
Rural Protestants are probably outnumbered by the other groups you mentioned at this point, though.
>>
>>54035566
forgot to add comma

oh well
>>
File: 1439429093577.jpg (181KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1439429093577.jpg
181KB, 680x881px
>>54035566
>>
>>54035071
>have watched all the debate and hardly seen him pander to Christians at all
which is why I liked him so much ... until the last week when he did just that!!

>To win an election you need to pander to many things that seem distasteful to others, he cant specifically appeal to one group of people
but he shouldn't need to pander to anyone. he's a fucking multi-BILLIONAIRE.. he should be well able to do what I was talking about. he can well afford it. he doesn't have to answer to them like the the other morons
>>
>>54035594
I am atheist and I dont see what is wrong with that?

If he is actually christian I hoped he kept his religion above all else or else he would be a hypocrite, the founding fathers probably thought the same but that their version of America coincided with their religious beliefs. Many enlightenment arguments were based in the belief in God, they weren't thought as contradictory as we do now
>>
>"lefties have been blue-pilled by jewish propaganda"
>proceeds to get brainwashed by Trump propaganda

I love the USA, it's just two extremes with no middle-ground.
>>
>>54035802
it's the same everywhere and if you disagree you're a deluded commie/nazi
>>
>>54035464
They elected George W. Bush, twice. What do you think?
>>
>>54035762
>I am atheist and I dont see what is wrong with that?

It's because you're a fucking retard
>>
File: 1449692918440.jpg (169KB, 945x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449692918440.jpg
169KB, 945x600px
>>54035802
It's not propaganda though. The majority of people who support Trump know that he's full of shit. But they also know that he's going to do what needs to be done. And he represents a "fuck you" to the establishment which has been crippling our freedom of expression.
>>
>>54035760
>he's a fucking multi-BILLIONAIRE
So? Hillary is backed by Soros who is more than twice as rich as Trump and has support from almost every company but one in the DOW index, Trump for all his wealth is technically out gunned

Now Bloomberg wants to run independent and he way more wealth than Trump as well

Pandering to christians is necessary as a republican, he will lose massive support if he doesnt
>>
File: 1453502887037.png (238KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1453502887037.png
238KB, 700x393px
>Tfw even libshits are sucking up to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfrxxB4sXEc
>>
He's a kike

and kikes pull every trick in the book to pull a fast one over the goyim any way they can.

I hope some crazy mestizo has enough of his kike bullshit and goes full Pancho Villa on his orange.
>>
>>54035930
Many people are 1 issue voters, most of /pol/ is full of Build Wall voters

>>54035802
>two extremes with no middle-ground
Yep, you just vote for the less shitty of the 2
>>
>>54035760
>but he shouldn't need to pander to anyone. he's a fucking multi-BILLIONAIRE.. he should be well able to do what I was talking about. he can well afford it. he doesn't have to answer to them like the the other morons
You don't know how politics and voting works, do you?
>>
>>54034296
this

t. retard
>>
>>54035853
The UK doesn't really have extremes since the majority of voters don't like it. It's either centre-left or centre-right. Corbyn changes this, which is why he's pretty much unelectable and we'll be stuck with Tories for the next 9 years.
>>
>>54035930
>they also know that he's going to do what needs to be done
This has been the most retarded part of the argument the whole time. How exactly do they "know" that? Do they understand that a president doesn't end up doing probably half the shit he promises? When he gets elected and faces gridlock, is everyone suddenly gonna turn on him?
>>
>>54036155
You don't need congress to do border security, deportations, and executive orders on immigration.
>>
Trump's successful candidacy strategy owes its success to pandering to voters rather than donors and once Iowa is over I don't think we'll be seeing a lot of religious rhetoric emanating from Trump.
>>
>>54035930
>And he represents a "fuck you" to the establishment which has been crippling our freedom of expression.
i think this is his greatest strength

i think everyone knows it doesn't matter who's elected they'll just be different shades of the same colour, so would trump, but people believe he'd be different, much the same of what they thought of obama
>>
File: 1442430529440.png (935KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442430529440.png
935KB, 1050x750px
>>54036029
>He's a kike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w3YFq_EdUo
>>
>>54035936
Soros is neither a candidate nor American so he doesn't really figure into this debate in any way

should we start including saudi oil-barons and russian oligarchs while we're at it?
>>
>>54036205
Right, but why are people acting like it's an absolute 100% guarantee that he will do all those things if elected? That isn't realistic and never has been.

If it's because they think he isn't a politician, that's laughable, because he's been acting exactly like one this whole time. Now he's acting like one even more by pandering to the Protestant loonies, just like every other Repub politician.
>>
File: masonicdolla.jpg (26KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
masonicdolla.jpg
26KB, 250x260px
>>54034850
>United States of America was founded on christian ideals

actually you're butt fuck wrong my dim witted latrino komrade

the USA is a caked baked according to Talmudic recipe.

christ faggots aint got shit to say in the politics of this satanic empire.
>>
>>54036429
You type like you're no older than 15
>>
>>54034155
>>54034191
Get back to fucking your cousins boys
>>
File: nast_promised_land[2].jpg (171KB, 637x801px) Image search: [Google]
nast_promised_land[2].jpg
171KB, 637x801px
>>54036029
t. Stasław
>>
>>54036303
Did you not understand what I was trying to tell you? Trump may be wealthy but the financial support and baking Hillary is getting dwarfs Trumps personal wealth, and if Bloomberg joins as an independent is personal wealth alone dwarfs trumps

You are thinking very simplistically as if the candidates do this all by themselves and their own wealth dictates all their influence, Hillary has much more potential wealth and influential support than Trump does
>>
>>54035464
No. Bernie will wipe the floor with him.
>>
File: 1453521535881.jpg (235KB, 1291x805px) Image search: [Google]
1453521535881.jpg
235KB, 1291x805px
>>
>>54034170
He likely had surgical hair grafting. They take a strip of hair not sensitive to DHT from the sides and put it on your top area.

>>54034080
I thinke he kind of has to do this to win. I think Trump is going downhill the more he snuggles up with the mainstream he started out going against. Trump gave us hope because he was anti-establishment but now he's getting cozy with neocons and establishment repubs like Palin

96% of Republicans are christian creationists so it's not like there's a segment of secular republicans that will back away from this. He's appealing to the fat wal-mart evangelicals to win the primaries. I think and hope it's just appeals though, nothing about his past suggests he has much care for backwoods pentacostals
>>
File: 1453505422451.png (824KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1453505422451.png
824KB, 750x1334px
>>54036548
too bad he's not even going to win the democratic primary. daily reminder that you can't win the democratic nomination without the nigger vote and not a single nigger will vote for that new england jew.

also, most of his support is overblown. he's popular with high school losers but adult democrats are all voting hillary.
>>
File: 1007-OKHODOR[1].jpg (136KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1007-OKHODOR[1].jpg
136KB, 900x600px
>>54036303
Yes, since those people are the Clinton's benefactors.
>>
>>54035762
State before religion. This isn't medieval times.

Arabier is correct, this islam-tier bullshit.
>>54035594
>>
>>54036523
I see what you're saying, but even if Hillary does technically have more money behind her campaign, its not HER money!! Trump uses only his own money, and therefore doesn't have to do anyone's bidding but his own

which, to get back to my original point, is why I'm saddened by his unnecessary pandering to a bunch of knuckle-dragging christfags
>>
>>54035594
>"Christian first, American second." That's literally Islam-tier shit.
No, it's not.
Declaring your alegiance to it's moral principles is greater than your allegiance to a state is totally expected and is a big thing in christian theology.
It's why the crap with the romans started in the first place.
>>
>>54036889
Yes but I dont think he serious anyhow, it's important that he keeps up appearances for those he is looking to appeal to (religious republicans)

Also you still havent responded to me in Mena >:3

>>54037223
>which, to get back to my original point, is why I'm saddened by his unnecessary pandering to a bunch of knuckle-dragging christfags
He needs to do it, when Hilary panders to pro choicers (which I'm not saying I'm against, i'm just using an example) she doesnt do it just because she is being funded by them but because the people she is looking for to elect her also believe in pro choice

Trump has to do the same, he has to appeal to his voter base. In the end that's who will elect him
>>
>>54034080
He is pandering the the silent majority, white/legal middle class people.
He isn't even pandering to the people you describe that much anyway, as that would alienate independants.
>>54034697
That is how the people are. They will not come out to vote for him if he acts like a dickhead.

You cannot force social change
>>54035491
No they won't vote for him if they don't believe that he appeals to their interests. They just won't go vote at all, which is a large problem for republicans. He doesn't need to pander that much, just get them to vote period because if they bother to vote at all, it will be for a republican.

>>54035594
Ted Cruz won't win, he was seen as a more likeable Trump but now he is just a nutjob like Carson.

>Hillary will win
Her own party isn't excited for her except feminists, it will be very hard for her to win. Also she will try to do something that just doesn't work; attempting to force social change.
>>
File: nero hero.jpg (28KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
nero hero.jpg
28KB, 560x400px
>>54037342
The crap started by the romans began when they conquered too many lands and decided to make different peoples of different ethnic backgrounds a part of their shitty empire.

A symptom this sick empire suffers from as well, and is facing the same consequences for it.

Who says history doesn't repeat?
>>
>>54034080
>tfw the christian right should be based
>tfw stupid american evangelicalism shitting everything up

Why do all of the worst religious movements start in america?
>>
>>54035464

Shillary will win for sure. All this shitstorms are for nothing. At least thanks to Trump, campaign periods are entertaining to watch.
>>
File: 1449337692300.jpg (89KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1449337692300.jpg
89KB, 480x726px
>>54037617
Islam can't be introduced in a society without it also attempting a takeover. Islam is NOT like other religious. It's inherently political. The moment they're over 5% of the population, you are going to have problems with them until the end of time.
>>
>>54035332
SHITTY
>>
>>54037747
>tfw friend took me to a mosque
>tfw imam was literally talking about how muslims should be doing more to introduce sharia

Yeah, I mean with Christianity there has always been a sort of separation of church and state (the church may have heavily influenced the state and vice versa, but the two were not the same). Scripture and tradition generally say that Christians are to follow the law of the state as long as it isn't explicitly anti-Christian. Even at the height of the Christian Roman/Byzantine empire the Emperor, though he influenced the church to a degree, he was not the church.

With Islam the two are one and if practicing Muslims get enough political power they will try to move their countries' laws towards sharia.

Personally I don't think sharia is as bad as its made out to be. The Muslims I know are all pretty decent people, but as a non-Muslim I'd certainly much rather avoid it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA
>>
Trumps in it to win it m8
Just go with what your gut tells you to be true, you know he aint about dat afterlife, he's about the here and now.
>>
>>54038414
UNSTUMPABLE

Though personally Rand is my favourite candidate by far.
>>
>>54038142
The Church realised pretty early that tangling the 2 outright is messy. Caesaropapism is heresy, and even in my... less than strictly separated country, Romanian Church's Synod Law punished clergymen mixing with politics with defrocking.
Canon 83

If a bishop, presbyter, or deacon, shall serve in the army, and wish to retain both the Roman magistracy and the priestly office, let him be deposed; for the things of Cæsar belong to Cæsar, and those of God to God.
>>
>>54037342
Yeah it is.
He only said it because it doesn't make sense for him.
You are an American first because that is where you were born (he wasn't born here). It is not up for debate for most people like it is with him. It is a fundamental fact of physics that you are an american first, because before you can even understand a pastor/preacher, you are already an american by the very fact of your birth.

Religion is up to the individual, being an American is not.

The fact he stated he's a christian first is definitely, most definitely, some fundamentalist ISIS tier shit. And at the very least is totally unamerican.
>>
>>54038631
Just to clear, canon 83 is from the time of the ecumenical councils, and is separated from that law i talked about.
>>
>>54038631

yeah but Cæsar was a faggot and lost it all.

literally everything. lol

Long live New Californian Republik
>>
why ppl even consider on voting on a guy like him?
>>
>>54038962
becuz he gonna an america great agin.

derpy durp derps
>>
>>54038962
Because he's "not like other politicians" and it's a convenient fiction for sad people to blame their problems on ethnic minorities
>>
>>54039146
>to blame their problems on ethnic minorities

Hey buddy! Why don't you take a trip to Richmond or somewhere in California? I bet you'll love it there!
>>
>>54039219
Touched a nerve, didn't I :(
>>
>>54038631
Based Orthodox
>>
>>54034080
isn't like 70% of the US christian?
it makes sense that he would play that card
>>
>>54036641
>implying anyone's falling for that fake twitter account
>>
>>54034080
This has always been Trump though. He's the biggest used car salesman of the lot.

I honestly LAUGH when I see some delusional obese sweaty balding bullet riddled worthless cocksucking SUV driving seppo try to tell me he's a real nigga. If you seriously think this you deserve to be sterilized.
>>
>>54035594
>"Christian first, American second."

Holy fuck lmaoooo

America is doomed.
>>
>>54040860
Only evangelical Protestants tend to always vote Republican. More "traditional" Protestants, Catholics, and the Orthodox tend to be pretty evenly split.
>>
>>54039219
kys Cletus
>>
Either
Trump loses and we get to see Trump and his supporters cry like children
or
Trump wins and we get to see another presidential assassination in our lifetime

Can't really lose here.
>>
>>54041743
this
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.