[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you feel about China cuck-ing Africa? Watch trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: china-africa.jpg (772KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
china-africa.jpg
772KB, 1045x3515px
What do you feel about China cuck-ing Africa?

Watch trailer first:
https://vimeo.com/29260656

Full documentary here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

The chinese guys are brutally honest about the african governments, people, and its colonial past under white power.
>>
>>53995296
good. Then Africans can learn mandarin and start flooding China as economic migrants.
>>
>>53995346
>flooding China as economic migrants.
doesn't work when China already has cheap labor that outperforms Africans.

That only works in Europe and USA.
>>
>tfw Chang will finally make Africa great because they aren't held back by white guilt

I'm happy for the blacks, but also a little scared

That physical superiority combined with the discipline and knowledge of the PRC. Can the white man even compete?
>>
>>53995389
>I can only meme: the post.
>>
>>53995389
Don't worry about that: the Chinese corporations that are buying every patch of land and ressources are doing 100 times worse than their western counterparts did.
They're not here to make Africa great, but to dig everything they can without any pesky human right organisation messing with them for beating / killing the shit out of everybody and making them work in the worst possible conditions.
>>
>>53996060
>doing 100 times worse than their western counterparts did

a fantastical lie to make your own existence meaningful

except in this case it is a pure lie, this lowers the value of "western counterparts"
>>
>>53995389
>physical superiority
lmao
>>
>>53995296
Tough talk from the chink. They're not much better than India.
>>
File: China YES.png (54KB, 1120x240px) Image search: [Google]
China YES.png
54KB, 1120x240px
>>53995346
>implying migrants go there for economic reasons
>>
>>53995376
lol they are all on welfare or stealing or selling drugs
>>
>>53995346
>Then Africans can learn mandarin and start flooding China as economic migrants.
China doesnt allow the inflow of uneducated immigrants
>>
>>53995415
>uses memes in his OP
>>
>>53995296
God, even on /int/ the racist continues his quest.

Keep laughing.
>>
>>53995389
How stupid are you?

>They're not here to make Africa great, but to dig everything they can without any pesky human right organisation messing with them for beating / killing the shit out of everybody and making them work in the worst possible conditions.
This.
>>
File: sexual colonization.png (196KB, 1115x982px) Image search: [Google]
sexual colonization.png
196KB, 1115x982px
>tfw born too early to experience tons of blasian qts my age
Anyways, I'd read "Chinas Second Continent" if you seriously want to learn more outside of /pol/ memes.
>>
>>53996507
What's so racist on China becoming the new overlords of african monkeys?
>>
>>53996417
neither does the USA or many countries in Europe, nominally.
>>
since Europeans are too riddled with guilt to take care of the monkeys anymore it's for the best the Chinese step in to civilize them
>>
>>53996507
>Black """" intellectuals"""'"
>>
>>53996060
>100 times worse
hm
that seems hard to believe considering that the western exploitation of africa involved multiple genocides, a global slave-based economy, massive scale resource extraction through physical labour, indoctrination, the eradication of cultures, all across the continent for no short period of time.
china's probably going to do american-style legislative imperialism. rather than shoot people and take slaves, they'll get leaders to sign off on trade deals that will force decisions and restrict economic growth to what china wants, not what africans want, plus rig elections and disappear anti-chinese figures and political opponents. it would be surprising if they did anything visible. chinese expansion into africa will be quiet, not guns n' flags like in the old age of conquerors.
>>
>>53996663
>>53996663
Most Western European countries take in refugees, and most of them lack higher education. China doesnt even do that, and the only ones who are allowed to stay are english teachers with a BA or entrepreneurs.
>>
>>53996749
>that seems hard to believe considering that the western exploitation of africa involved multiple genocides, a global slave-based economy, massive scale resource extraction through physical labour, indoctrination, the eradication of cultures, all across the continent for no short period of time.
nigger detected
>>
>>53996626
>breeding with locals
Oh dear China. You want Chinese babies, not Latin American tier mongrels.
>>
File: 1453496124995.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1453496124995.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>>53995296
white people can't even say that to blacks because of pc and getting called a racist

we're fucked
>>
File: caesar.jpg (153KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
153KB, 1200x798px
>>53995296
We'll stop them.
Africa is our turf desu
>>
>>53996626
How long until the blacks decide they dont like having an Asian upper class like in the various failed white colonization attempts? They tried to continue their existence using force.

I am sure the Chinese will send their military but Euros and Americans will supply weapons to any rebels.

Middle East and Asia all over again.
>>
>>53996768
>'''''''''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>53996749
and the exact same thing will happen like when toubob came
>>
>>53996768
Why would you take in refugees if you have unemployed citizens in your country? China has plenty of its own citizens to put to work before it takes anyone.
>>
>>53996969
I suggest you read the book, there's already a lot of discontent with Chinese immigrants and economic imperialism. It's not just investment China is bringing to Africa, their criminals are also coming to Africa. Chinese women are being trafficked by Chinese gangs and brought to Africa as prostitutes, and they're also bringing drugs and shit. Honestly, Africa will probably develop in spite of China, not because of it.
>>
>>53997096
Low IQ Africans can only generally be used for simple labor, while the Chinese themselves will handle the more complex jobs.
>>
>>53997160
That's great, but how does China bringing their organized crime to Africa help them at all?
>>
>>53997096
they may not like it and it may not be perfect but somebody is going to have to think for the negroes
>>
>>53997096
I wouldnt have thought there would be much money in selling Chinese women to Africans. I would have thought it would go the opposite way if the Chinese are exploiting the blacks.

Chinese have the money and the blacks have something to sell them.
>>
>>53997200
I am under the impressions they bring condemned criminals and not specifically members of organized crime syndicates. I might be wrong though.

Even Chinese criminals will able to perform more complex tasks than the average African anyway.
>>
Nigeria is growing fast. Development will spread from there.
>>
>>53997233
There's a small upper and middle class in Africa. Obviously they aren't serving the average African with prostitutes.
>>
>>53995296
they are cucking latin america too, brazil, argentina, venezuela, ecuador, all of those left countries accepted massive inmigration programs for the china men, because they dont have women left, we told the to GTFO and even blocked some of their project, to the point of china president saying that he will not make deal with mexico unti peña nieto term is over
>>
>>53997284
Obviously the organized crime isn't a government sanctioned thing, it's just the initial economic migrants invite over their friends who bring over their friends who are connected to whatever criminal organization.
>>
>>53997308
>>53997308
That sounds grim. Being shipped from poverty in China to poverty in Africa to service some local chief who is only a couple of steps above a savage.
>>
File: 01.1.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
01.1.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>>53995296
>What do you feel about China cuck-ing Africa?
>>
>>53997432
I cant help but think that India and China and Pakistan becoming world powers will be great. They will buy shit from us and they will sell us shit.

Nuclear weapons mean they will either wipe themselves out or we all live in peace. We just need to make sure we stand well back if they start going off.
>>
>>53997480
>India
>Pakistan
>world powers
Never ever going to happen.
>>
>>53997306
>Thinking development comes from population density

Have you noticed Bangladesh lately?
>>
>>53997507
They are already the equals of the larger European states in economy and military. Not the EU as a whole of course.

India certainly will. Pakistan possibly not.
>>
>>53997405
Perhaps the worst part is that, right now, some cuck is literally turned on by it.
>>
>>53997538
He never said they're developing because of population density though... I'm pretty sure Nigeria is developing because oil money + a marginally less shit government than the average for Sub Saharan Africa. The huge workforce definitely helps though.
>>
>>53997552
>India certainly will.
India has some high IQ populations(If I remember correctly they have higher IQs than the average European) but on average they are way below Europe and falling fast. Beyond IQ INdia is also way too fractioned and way to multi-ethnic to be able to function together.

Pakistan is plain dogshit, and not just IQ wise.
>>
>>53997600
Are you implying I am? I dont fancy the idea of some fat stinking entitled retard even if there is a naked asian women thrown into the mix.
>>
>>53997660
They will be moderately powerful if all they do is just slowly develop their economy as they are doing. Its a billion people.
>>
>>53997709
No no no. I'm just saying, I'm disgusted knowing that someone has a fetish for women being abused like that.
>>
>>53997772
Oh well that is okay then. Yeah its not my cup of tea. I dont know how people can combine that kind of misery with sex.
>>
>>53997742
Yes but half of all Indian children are malnourished and the stupids are having a lot more children than the intelligent ones. Then theres brain-drain to western countries too.

Population size does matter but ite only give so much if most have low IQs.
>>
>>53997859
We will see what their IQs do when the average Indian is as well nourished as the average European. I am no humanitarian. We just dont know yet. They are on course for social improvement.
>>
>>53997962
>We will see what their IQs do when the average Indian is as well nourished as the average European.
I dont think they will have as high IQs as Europeans but definitely higher than now. The saddest thing is that the dumber ones are having many children while intelligent groups are barely while at replacement level(might even be below, I cant remember which).
>>
>>53998126
They are all being offered money for getting sterilized I thought? India will implement a one child policy as soon as they feel they can enforce it. Which I admit might be never in a multi ethnic nation without a media to brainwash them.

Ha I wonder what will happen to Europe due to our bullshit.
>>
>>53998196
>They are all being offered money for getting sterilized I thought? India will implement a one child policy as soon as they feel they can enforce it. Which I admit might be never in a multi ethnic nation without a media to brainwash them.
I hope they succeed desu, but I cant say Im optimistic.

>Ha I wonder what will happen to Europe due to our bullshit.
Sweden is pretty much done, but maybe you guys can make it.
>>
File: rOJyU8r.png (301KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rOJyU8r.png
301KB, 500x333px
>he thinks IQ actually means anything
>>
>>53996859

this coming from the most inbred country in the world, lets just say both extremes are shit
>>
>>53997552
>Pakistan possibly not.
Pakistan still has a shot, their problems however are much different than India's and a lot more difficult to solve.
Massive corruption, military rule, religious fanaticism, and also increasing religious terrorism, mix that with poverty and illiteracy and you've got a huge mountain to climb. How they've survived up to this point is nothing short of amazing tbqh, it shows they have at least some brain power there.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.