[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many nords are part asian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

File: arttee.png (1MB, 1588x396px) Image search: [Google]
arttee.png
1MB, 1588x396px
how many nords are part asian?
>>
all of them
>>
all of them
>>
>>53970191
none of them
>>
>>53970191
im not memeing here but some white finns actually have asian facial features/face structure

dunno where it comes from, I mean ethnic Russians live to the east of them, nd they are white so.

Sami admixture perhaps.
>>
>>53970367

you have more Samis than us matey
>>
>>53970367
>tfw samis bring down our height average
>tfw samis bring down our light hair rates
REMOVE
>>
>>53970367
>>53970412
where do samis come from?
>>
>>53970367

There's a continuum of Siberian admixture in Northern Europe. Swedes have up to a few percent and Finns go beyond that to 7% but some have less than some Swedes. Saami can be up to 20% Siberian but the ones in Sweden and Norway actually have much less than that.
>>
File: 1449755658481[1].png (676KB, 652x761px) Image search: [Google]
1449755658481[1].png
676KB, 652x761px
>tfw no finnish gf
>>
>>53970497
Probably Asia, like Eskimos.
>>
>>53970497

Samis settled in Finland around the same time as Finns. While they lived in the north (Lapland), Finns populated the more southern part of the land.

Some people are saying that Sami were the ethnic natives of the Nordic countries and that scandis/finns genocided them and pushed them to North in order to guilt trip them to take in refugees
>>
>>53970497

China probably. I believe that's where this whole me me about Finns came from.
>>
File: proud_swedish_walloon.jpg (21KB, 485x296px) Image search: [Google]
proud_swedish_walloon.jpg
21KB, 485x296px
>>53970367

Swedes with Sami blood look exactly the same
>>
File: europe-hair0223--light-h.png (716KB, 1600x847px) Image search: [Google]
europe-hair0223--light-h.png
716KB, 1600x847px
The ones in the north supposedly. The Samoyedic/Siberian component is brought by reindeer gypsies (Sami), but even the purest forms of them have it like 7% nowadays.
>>
File: jakob-oftebro.jpg (30KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
jakob-oftebro.jpg
30KB, 500x273px
>>53970367

And Norwegians
>>
>>53970497

They are the earliest settlers up here in north, soon after the end of the last ice age. Genetic relatives in Iberia and other pre-IE tribes with some IE genes or something.
>>
File: (2KB, 73x72px) Image search: [Google]
2KB, 73x72px
>>53970732
>Norwegian kings made ancient Finns pay them money in return of protection and not annexing their land
>Annex their land anyways
>>
File: proud_dane.jpg (24KB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
proud_dane.jpg
24KB, 445x250px
>>53970367

And Danes
>>
>>53970732

Saami origins are not well understood. According to Jaakko Häkkinen and Ante Aikio they lived in Satakunta and Häme before going up to Lapland around the year 0.

>>53970851

Not true. Saami do have Siberian DNA from a source which Finns don't but it's a mystery when it got to Lapland.
>>
>>53970919
>fjord jews
>>
>>53970950
>pignose
Must be part finn
>>
>>53970950
Everytime I see her, I think about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI
>>
>>53971006
We got desperate for clay after the Brits took back the Northern Isles.
>>
>>53970919

>things that never happened
>>
File: Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).png (32KB, 831x426px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).png
32KB, 831x426px
>tfw when Mongols
>>
File: björk.jpg (92KB, 448x646px) Image search: [Google]
björk.jpg
92KB, 448x646px
>>53970367

And Icelandics
>>
File: GoldenOne.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenOne.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>53971033

Swedes have a lot of pignoses too, stop lying to yourself. I mean just look at the Golden One, hes as swedish looking as they come yet he has a piggy nose.
>>
File: eetu rantala.jpg (62KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
eetu rantala.jpg
62KB, 960x640px
>>53970983
No really, can you find Samis who look like this?

>mysterious DNA

They're either extremely pure Cro-Magnons with pseudo mongoloid features due to cold adaptation or just have not-so-mysterious Siberian DNA
>>
>>53971158
It is actually true, at least the whole thing about paying money to Norwegian kings.
>>
>>53971479

yes, that might be true but norwegians or any other viking kingdoms never annexed anything
>>
File: NdyL9.jpg (25KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
NdyL9.jpg
25KB, 314x400px
>>53971472

>can you find Samis who look like this?

Yes
>>
>>53971237
>the face when when
>>
>>53971580
How do you explain the dark complexion then? >>53970851

They're as dark haired and eyed as the people from Balkans
>>
>>53971472

Well it is mysterious since we don't know when it came there and who brought it. In theory it could have been up there for many thousands of years.
>>
File: Haplogroup-Q.gif (87KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup-Q.gif
87KB, 800x581px
>>53971580

Haplogroup Q came with the Hunnic invaders from the East. This makes sense with the presence on the steppes (the Huns were a horse-steppe people) as well as in Hungary (where most Huns settled after all the fighting) and in some parts of Slovakia (close to Hungary).

So, how did they come to Scandinavia? Well, it is well known that the Huns often allied themselves with the previously described Scandinavian tribes. The way this was done was that the Huns established themselves as the elite, while the Scandinavians were soldiers. A large group of Huns could very well be amongst the Goths and/or Heruli going back to Scandinavia at the end of the Migration Period.

In present day Scandinavia, more than four percent of men in southeast Sweden and large parts of eastern Norway carry the Hunnic genetic marker, in the rest of southern Sweden and Norway the percentage stands at between three and four percent.

According to Professor of Archeology at the University of Oslo, Lotte Hedeager, the old Norwegian (and also Swedish) ruling class consisted of Huns. She argues that a new and strong social order was established with the arrival of the Huns, something that enabled them to resist the victorious Christian countries to the south.

Hedeager goes even further, stating that Attila could very well have been the same person as the Viking god Odin, hijacking the position of the already established Woden. The writings of the Icelandic historian Snorri Sturluson partly support this theory, as he wrote that the Gods (who were called Æsir) came from the area around the Don river in Russia. This link has previously been explored by the famous Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl, with his archeological expedition to Azov in Russia. Also, many of the names given in the Nordic sagas are parallel to the names of Hunnic kings, like Halfdan (Huldin), Roar (Ruga), Ottar (Ottar), and Adils (Attila).
>>
>>53971423
I find him extremely unattractive

his body, face and personality (acting or not) all combine to be pretty disgusting tb'h
>>
>>53971682

I never said anything about complexions. You asked to see a Sami who looked like your pic, and I posted one that looks like he could be his brother.
>>
>>53971423

>every photo of him he has his face slightly turned sideways

heh
>>
>>53971682

Blondism is a Fenno-Indo-European thing. While the genes for it have been around for a long time they weren't fixed to a high frequency until the last few millenia.
>>
>>53971745

I meant to reply to >>53971237
>>
>>53971268
I don't get this. Many Icelandic people look as Mongolian as Finns and they have similar accents when speaking English. Please stop memeing ancient Finns into reality.
>>
>>53971850

People are more attrictive slightly from the side
>>
>>53971745
This theory seems weak to me.

Archeological findings in Norway suggests that the people who are now known as Norwegians have lived there for at least 12000 years.
>>
File: atlanticbaltic.png (77KB, 1024x1512px) Image search: [Google]
atlanticbaltic.png
77KB, 1024x1512px
>>53971745
Enough with this Y-DNA autism, it literally tells nothing about the actual autosomal admixture.
>>
>>53971745
delet this, the very thought of another people ruling over us makes me wanna puke. Gotland is totally plagued by hun paternal ancestry, uhhhh.
>>
>>53971981
Sami are about as mongol as the Chuvash I bet
>>
>>53971966

Its not saying all Norwegians are descended from Huns. Just that the germanic tribes allied with Attila and a slight genetic admixture is still found there.

>>53971981

I never claimed norwegians to be huns though. The presence of hg Q is just a mystery and thats one theory to solve it.
>>
>>53970919
Norway, populated by that lost race the snow-jew
>>
>>53972107

Yes they are, I saw some Saami results from Gedmatch calculators. Swedish Saami I think might not have much Siberian though.
>>
>>53971966

The fact that many native americans have European blood these days doesnt mean the native americans werent there for 12k years atleast. Its just that at some point they interbread and the impact can still be seen in some peoples ancestry
>>
Fun fact: closest paternal relatives of Native Americans are found in Scandinavia and Viking diaspora.

http://www.yfull.com/tree/Q-M930/
>>
>>53972293
Yes but equating the existence of certain haplogroups doesn't mean a specific culture was more respected and was part of an elite within that culture.

It's like saying just because Egyptians have Sub-Saharan admixture, this means they were black, and only black people where at the top of the food chain, which is ridiculous.
>>
>>53972530

It doesnt, youre right.¨I never implied they were the only people on the top of the food chain. Nobody said that. But there is extensive genetic, material and literal evidence to suggest germanics and Huns allied.

>Götaland and Gotland in southern Sweden now have the highest frequency of haplogroup Q in Europe (5%) and almost all of it belong to the Q1a2b1 (L527) subclade. The Romans reported that the Huns consisted of a small ruling elite and their armies comprised mostly of Germanic warriors. Gotland and Götaland is the presumed homeland of the ancient Goths. In the 1st century CE, some Goths migrated from Sweden to Poland, then in the 2nd century settled on the northern shores of the Black Sea around modern Moldova. The Huns conquered the Goths in the Pontic Steppe in the 4th century, forcing some of them to flee the Dnieper region and settled in the Eastern Roman Empire (Balkans). It would not be improbable that some Goths and Huns moved back to southern Sweden, either before invading the Roman Empire, or after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, displaced by the Slavic migrations to Central Europe. After all, even ancient people kept the nostalgia of their ancestral homeland and knew exactly where their ancestors a few hundreds years earlier came from.
>>
>>53973347
Seems probable that it did happen then.

But the same thing is true with the Sami though. There's a lot of Norwegians for example, that have Sami admixture that they don't know really where is from in their family tree, considering the fact that there was a heavy Norwegianization of Samis in the 1800s.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.