[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy Files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

I wanna try this once more.

What conspiracies exist within your country?
>>
Something about jet fuel and dank memes
>>
MH370 is done by the US to prevent a data being stolen to Beijing
>>
>>53942337

i can count more than 100. turkey is the nation of conspiracyfags
>>
>>53942457
Don't you guys have something called "The Cosmic Room"
>>
>>53943617

y. we got shittons of weird shit, conspiracies are more frequently true than "realities". and people have finally lost it. even an ordinary citizen believes in shittons of conspiracies.
>>
None, goverment steals and kills in your face without giving a fuck about it
>>
>>53943839
Share some
>>
>>53942362
what kind of data
>>
>>53942337
Haitian refugees and Cuban medics are secretly guerrilla fighters imported by the Brazilian government to help the Workers' Party to implement communism
>>
>>53943839

Wasn't there something called the Susurluk Scandal that involved your government, and the mafia?
>>
>>53942337
The government staged a mass murder at Port Arthur in 1996 and blamed it on some crazy guy so they could take our guns.
>>
>>53942362
Genius, if true.
>>
>>53942457

>turkey is the nation of conspiracyfags

this. for an average retarded turk everything is done by muh evil americans and jews/israel/mossad. basically /pol/, conspiritard tier shit.

>>53945864

biggest one is for some retards 1999 marmara earthquake was done by murrica and israel.(haarp)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

At that point Israel and Turkish army was co-operating/military training in somewhere kocaeli(where earthquake happened) and israel army along with turkish army helped earthquake survivors at the area and some people were like "see that? they made earthquake and now helping us to cover their shit".
>>
>>53948365
That is such horse shit. Whoever believes that is a degenerate.
>>
>Who killed Kennedy?
>What is really at Area 51?
>Where are the scientists and files behind MK-ULTRA?
>Obligatory prior knowledge of 9/11
>Government thinning atmosphere with HAARP to use solar radiation as a weapon
>Use of chemicals in airplane contrails
>Vaccines cause autism
>Lizard people
>>
Trump was actually hired by Hillary Clinton to damage the republican party
>>
>>53949228
>>53942337
http://youtu.be/bWIkqEnVG8I
>>
>>53949340
>Planes flew into that building
>But did they??

I know people who actually believe that the planes were holograms or that they didn't even fly into the building.
>>
>>53949457
That would be a result of cognitive infiltration.

There's a lot of shills among Truthers. Basically anyone who doesn't name merchants, or goes too far and is a nazi, is a shill or stupid.

Cass Sunstein, a prof, wrote a memo about the mindfuck strategy. You can find the pdf online.
>>
>Hitler died of old age after the war
>The Germanwings plane crash was a technical defect, but the airline didn't want to damage its reputation, so they blamed the co-pilot
>Merkel somehow helped the Stasi (GDR secret service) in order to receive her scholarship in Moscow.
and most likely a true one
>Hitler purposely set the Reichstag on fire.
>>
>>53949203
>being this buttblasted
>>
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO CHRIS DORNER

shit /pol/ was probably fun during that whole thing
>>
Americans are behind everything bad
Joos are behind everything bad.
Serbia is targeted by everyone cuz we're gods people n shit
>>
A lot. And a lot of them have something to do with the ugly unitedstatians.
>>
>>53949203
Not saying I believe it, m8
>>
Do we have any good conspiracy theories?
>>
>>53950322
Rupert Murdoch sabotaged the NBN to keep people watching Foxtel
>>
>>53950398
kek this is probably true.

It's a good thing I got the good NBN before it stopped rolling out, Murdoch and his shitty television and fuck right off.
>>
File: Erdogun1.jpg (27KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Erdogun1.jpg
27KB, 600x350px
>>53943617
>In 2012. Turkey's Coup and Investigation Commission revealed the existence of The Cosmic Room. An Unofficial secret archive in the Special Forces Command HQ which is said to contain "The Secret History of Turkey"
>Among the documents was a file containing an Emergency Plan for a Military Coup. Codenamed: SLEDGEHAMMER
>As well as proof of a parallel shadow government that wields power by means of False Flag Terrorist acts and Staged Protests.
>>
>>53950398
>implying Telstra didn't have a hand in it as well
>>
File: 1451780818289.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1451780818289.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>53950517
>offers top-tier NBN speeds
>wants to sabotage it
>>
File: jade-helm-china.jpg (276KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
jade-helm-china.jpg
276KB, 750x416px
My personal favorite is probably jade helm conspiracy
>>
>>53951105
pls elaborate
>>
Everything we do wrong is because of the U.S
>>
>>53951135
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories
>>
Salvini is the antichrist
>>
This is not a conspiracy because was debated even by politicians but no one ever admited it, basically some ufos almost kidnapped a plane full of people and the army tried to attack them and that shit. probably one of the real ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manises_UFO_incident
>>
In Turkey some people believe that Turks are possibly aliens from the planet alpha centauri. Not joking
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.