Can someone explain 23 to me? Are cops in America literally allowed to rob you?
I've never heard of someone being robbed by a cop, only cop impersonators. I've heard of people being raped, falsely arrested and shot without pretense, but never robbed.
>mfw American police asset seizures total more than all theft combined
4. DO NOT STALK ANYONE (GERMANY)
6. STAY AWAY FROM THE EAST COAST (CHINA)
8. DOORS MIGHT BE CLOSED (RUSSIA)
11. DON'T PEE IN THE STREET (SWITZERLAND) This one is actually ok
17. VACCINES DON’T CAUSE AUTISM (MEXICO)
19. THE AMERICAN DREAM ISN’T REAL (RUSSIA)
23. DON’T LEAVE TRASH IN YOUR CAR (CANADA)
1. True, 99% of places have prices you can see from the road. Also watch for "club member" pricing, also very rare, but annoying if you don't notice the disclaimer.
2. Don't pick or trample the flowers. Really, China?
6. >more niggers
7. Don't bring a fist to a gunfight. Also >niggers.
8. >thanks niggers
9. Why do Chinese not understand common courtesy?
10. Talking bit is flase.
11. True mostly, prides and pedos to thank
15. China, seriously...
>that whole list
Also do euros actually get nude any chance you get or something?
18. Water is fine, unless there's been a (natural/industrial) disaster nearby, there will be a lot of notice.
19. Stay mad Russia.
20. Thank illegals
21. Perfectly reasonable desu
22. True for really big things, 90% of doctor's visits are cheap/reasonable. If you have to go the hospital/ER, you may be fucked (without insurance). But now everybody has insurance, Thanks Obama!
23. False, only scenario I can think of is if you're literally carrying bags of cash and it's plainly visible to the officer, that's suspicious.
I don't find it especially bothersome, but I understand that some people wouldn't be as modest as you might, so it's just a rule straight across the board.
Most all public beaches in the US have changing areas.
They need a warrent according to the Consititution, and they will not get that unless they have probable reason, ignoring corrupt cops and courts.
from that link,
1. Do not know if true or false
2. I guess chinese people must really hate nature if this is true, there is no penalty that I know of for treating plants poorly.
3. no reason to be more afraid of using gmail or hotmail in America than in Australia
4. this is illegal
5. This is true but you are still unlikely to get shot unless you start messing with gang members or are in a gang
6. False East Coast best coast
7. This is just retarded and a meme, you are not any more likely to get shot in America than in Germany unless you are in a gang or like yelling nigger in dark alleys
8. This is just common sense
9. good advice for non-natives
11. it is illegal to pee in public but unless bathing = swimming it isn't illegal to bathe topless
12. Most people don't find jokes about death funny. Personally those jokes lost appeal as I grew up. Considering bombs and terrorism = death, they aren't that funny.
13. True except you won't get arrested for breastfeeding, only looked at funny because you really should just cover up with a baby blanket. nobody wants to see a baby suck on your tits.
14. Is this a problem anywhere?
15. This is true, cut line you will get beaten up.
16. This is total bullshit
17. only tinfoil-hat people and Trump (to appeal to those people) believe this
18. It is completely safe to drink unless you are in Michigan
19. kek, butthurt Russians lost the Cold War
20. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong this won't happen.
21. This is probably between the secret services or something
22. thats why you get a job with healthcare
23. This is false and I'm pretty sure illegal
24. This is false, the taxi drivers know directions exceptionally.
25. Do you not do this in Germany?
>the East Coast is dangerous
Fuck off china.