[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Warnings for the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: pic unrelated.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
Can someone explain 23 to me? Are cops in America literally allowed to rob you?
http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=68276&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=DYK
>>
>>53940802
I've never heard of someone being robbed by a cop, only cop impersonators. I've heard of people being raped, falsely arrested and shot without pretense, but never robbed.
also
>that list
>>
File: 1405969168322.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1405969168322.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>mfw American police asset seizures total more than all theft combined
>>
>>53940987
They probably steal more then the entire worth of Canada.
>in a day
>>
>>53940802
"19. THE AMERICAN DREAM ISN’T REAL (RUSSIA) "

kek
>>
yes a cop took my house my dog and my mother
>>
Why are germans such stalkers?
>>
The cops? Probably not
The feds? Absolutely
>>
4. DO NOT STALK ANYONE (GERMANY)
6. STAY AWAY FROM THE EAST COAST (CHINA)
8. DOORS MIGHT BE CLOSED (RUSSIA)
11. DON'T PEE IN THE STREET (SWITZERLAND) This one is actually ok
17. VACCINES DON’T CAUSE AUTISM (MEXICO)
19. THE AMERICAN DREAM ISN’T REAL (RUSSIA)
23. DON’T LEAVE TRASH IN YOUR CAR (CANADA)
>>
>>53940987
Does this include drugs? Or expensive things bought with drug money?
>>
>>53940987
>he doesnt realize this includes drug seizure estimated prices

honestly

it is a problem though
>>
>>53940920
I've heard of this. You can buy an old crown vic from the local pd and a dash mounted rotating beacon light and start robbing.
>>
>>53940802
Yes they will take your car if you insist on driving on the wrong side of the road mate
>>
1. True, 99% of places have prices you can see from the road. Also watch for "club member" pricing, also very rare, but annoying if you don't notice the disclaimer.

2. Don't pick or trample the flowers. Really, China?

3. ???

4. lol

5. >niggers

6. >more niggers

7. Don't bring a fist to a gunfight. Also >niggers.

8. >thanks niggers

9. Why do Chinese not understand common courtesy?

10. Talking bit is flase.

11. True mostly, prides and pedos to thank

12. True

13. True

14. >positive

15. China, seriously...
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 450x450px
>>53940802
>that whole list
Also do euros actually get nude any chance you get or something?
>>
>>53943719
ja that's how we roll
>>
>>53943636
16. ???

17. True

18. Water is fine, unless there's been a (natural/industrial) disaster nearby, there will be a lot of notice.

19. Stay mad Russia.

20. Thank illegals

21. Perfectly reasonable desu

22. True for really big things, 90% of doctor's visits are cheap/reasonable. If you have to go the hospital/ER, you may be fucked (without insurance). But now everybody has insurance, Thanks Obama!

23. False, only scenario I can think of is if you're literally carrying bags of cash and it's plainly visible to the officer, that's suspicious.

24. TRUE

25. True
>>
>>53942601
Look at her thumbs.
>Toe thumbs
>No thanks
>>
>>53943719

My german relatives tried to get changed on the beach when they visited.
>>
>The legal system ... is often inspired by more rigid moral principles than in Switzerland. For example ... forbidden ... urinating in the street

switzerland, y
>>
>>53943823
what's wrong with that as long as you use a towel to cover your genitals?
>>
>>53943907
It's just looked at as weird and creepy in America
Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with it
>>
>>53943907
I don't find it especially bothersome, but I understand that some people wouldn't be as modest as you might, so it's just a rule straight across the board.

Most all public beaches in the US have changing areas.
>>
>>53940802
They need a warrent according to the Consititution, and they will not get that unless they have probable reason, ignoring corrupt cops and courts.

from that link,
1. Do not know if true or false
2. I guess chinese people must really hate nature if this is true, there is no penalty that I know of for treating plants poorly.
3. no reason to be more afraid of using gmail or hotmail in America than in Australia
4. this is illegal
5. This is true but you are still unlikely to get shot unless you start messing with gang members or are in a gang
6. False East Coast best coast
7. This is just retarded and a meme, you are not any more likely to get shot in America than in Germany unless you are in a gang or like yelling nigger in dark alleys
8. This is just common sense
9. good advice for non-natives
10. true
11. it is illegal to pee in public but unless bathing = swimming it isn't illegal to bathe topless
12. Most people don't find jokes about death funny. Personally those jokes lost appeal as I grew up. Considering bombs and terrorism = death, they aren't that funny.
13. True except you won't get arrested for breastfeeding, only looked at funny because you really should just cover up with a baby blanket. nobody wants to see a baby suck on your tits.
14. Is this a problem anywhere?
15. This is true, cut line you will get beaten up.
16. This is total bullshit
17. only tinfoil-hat people and Trump (to appeal to those people) believe this
18. It is completely safe to drink unless you are in Michigan
19. kek, butthurt Russians lost the Cold War
20. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong this won't happen.
21. This is probably between the secret services or something
22. thats why you get a job with healthcare
23. This is false and I'm pretty sure illegal
24. This is false, the taxi drivers know directions exceptionally.
25. Do you not do this in Germany?
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Art-02.jpg (56KB, 440x394px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Art-02.jpg
56KB, 440x394px
>the East Coast is dangerous

Fuck off china.
>>
>>53944331
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese tourists got into trouble with people, they are the worst tourists.
>>
>>53944331
If I ever see a Chinese on the east coast, imma mug them, just to show them how wrong they were.
>>
in christchurch rose garden they have signs in chinese telling them not to take the roses or walk over them

must be a thing for them
>>
>>53944463
that's so bizarre, why must chinese destroy natural beauty?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.