[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on in Moldova?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (143KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 620x372px
What's going on in Moldova?
>>
they're still recovering from Ultron
>>
Romanian unification when?
>>
>>53907122
Town rapist retired
>>
Mafia, poverty and Russians
>>
the current pro-european alliance government has been accused many times of corruption and there's a lot of infighting between oligarch and political parties on who will form the government

a well-known business magnate Plahotniuc has bought 57 out of 101 parliamentarians to form a new puppet government of his (I assume a pro-european one, but you can't be sure), but it was done in secret with no press allowed and in 30 minutes; the new government is formed and police (about 3000 policemen) are standing at the parliament barricaded in, and protesters still haven't gone away

among the protesters are the russian shills which push this anti-pro-european corruption rhetoric to push their own parties

this government was formed to avoid early elections out of failure to form a government, and the protesters want exactly that
>>
File: 1436125213816.jpg (56KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1436125213816.jpg
56KB, 600x597px
>>53907329
Had a good chuckle. Gracias Espana.
>>
>>53907329
Heh
>>
>>53907236
Lmao
>>
>>53907236
at this rate never; if before the corruption and sex tape scandals the support for unification and eu membership was 30% and, respectively, 50% at best, now it's probably lower than ever
>>
>>53907236
good luck getting the romanians to agree to this
>>
how were moldova and romania separated?
a lot of pro-unification stf says that you two are basically the same nation
>>
>>53907558
USSR annexed Moldova and made it a Soviet republic
>>
>>53907558
the same reason why turanic mongolism isn't a thing
russia
>>
>>53907539
Oh we agree. It's moldovans who don't want it, even though they all come here to work, we give them money, aid, we recently treated their burn victims for free, we sell them gas at a reasonable price, we lend them our emergency services (for free again) and we're the only country that buys their products.

>>53907558
Moldova used to be a bigger, separate principality that got sliced in half by the russian empire. The western part united with us and, 100 years later, the eastern part seceded when the empire fell and united with us as well, and it was taken away again when ww2 ended by soviets and incorporated into the Union.
>>
>>53907122
i think were able to catch the town rapist at the end
>>
>>53907612
Wallachia!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKE CARE OF MOLDOVA!!! I am a bit disappoint.
>>
>>53907612
>>53907589
>>53907576
So in those 100 years did that eastern part develop their own dialect or something or are moldovan and romanian languages indistinguishable from each other? kinda like south and north korea are the same people with different regimes
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 192x142px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 192x142px
not another unstable shit near our borders
>>
>>53907712
you already had transnistria f a m
>>
>>53907712
That's rich coming from you
Ukraine is by far the biggest source of instability in the region
>>
>>53907678
Shouldn't have let the russians slice it in half, you kebab eating unibrowned turd.

>>53907694
The dialect was already developed. The only difference is accent and some grammar, but it's indistinguishable. The only thing eastern moldovans (Basarabians) have over the western ones are russian loanwords like samogon.
>>
>>53907712
You're the unstable shit on the borders of 7 countries, but unlike the 6 others, we have to deal with two of you.
>>
>>53907761
>samogon
it's not an actual loanword
the russian words aren't an actual academically established dialect; people who seriously write in romanian as they would phonetically speak with a moldovan accent are seen at best retarded
>>
Do most Moldovans want to be in EU?
>>
>>53907839
It's the biggest shithole in Europe
Even if they wanted it, there would still be a very long way ahead of them
>>
>>53907839
the smart people are the ones who leave the country
and the rest that stays are the ones that vote, and among them half wants in the eu (for gibbs, of course) and half wants to buddy up with russia for whatever retarded reason, hoping that an economically crippled country will give them gibbs
so basically nobody wants to improve the country but everyone wants to go out, and it's not a bad thing - we're a failed state in anything but name
>>
>>53907236

But Gypsies and Slavs don't have much in common
>>
File: vT7V1kd.png (112KB, 464x356px) Image search: [Google]
vT7V1kd.png
112KB, 464x356px
>>53907926
t. Pekka Khan
>>
>>53907988

I'm a cossack tatar rape baby my Slavic brother
>>
>
>

are they going to burn shit like on maidan zoo?
>>
>>53908014
>a steppe child living in a tundra of a country
your life must be suffering
>>
>>53907712
What do you mean? You're the most unstable shit in the World, Ukraine.
>>
>>53908037
we already burned our parliament in 2009
until now there has been a continuous accupation of the central square where our government building is for almost a year straight, and they have been fighting for the dissolution of the government and early elections
>>
File: Average Christmas in Romania.jpg (44KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
Average Christmas in Romania.jpg
44KB, 580x350px
>>53908037
No, we're civil people.
>>
>>53907518
>sex tape scandals
What?
>>
>>53908175
filat sex tape that the russian shill renato usatii released on facebook
>>
>>53908053
Don't act like you've got nothing to do with that
>>
>>53907122
>town rapist
>>
>>53908037
If americans get involved to disrupt russians then yes. If russians get involved to dirupt EU then yes
>>
>>53907122
Ukraine v2.0

Just annex these fuckers Russia
>>
File: kishinev1.jpg (29KB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
kishinev1.jpg
29KB, 386x232px
When I was a kid there, I remember how they chanted: Throw the Russians out to Moscow, throw the Ukrainians to Ukraine, throw the Jews to the Dnestr river. I remember a Moldovan teacher actually hitting me really hard for unswerving her in Russian when she asked me a question in Romanian.
Well, are you happy now that you are free of us oppressing foreigners (who actually leaved there for hundreds of years)? I'm sure happy that my family left. So thank you for pushing them out and have fun in your corrupt post soviet he'll hole.
>>
File: moldova unified with romania.png (427KB, 1500x1151px) Image search: [Google]
moldova unified with romania.png
427KB, 1500x1151px
>>53907122
SOON
>>
Why are Moldovans falling for vatnik propaganda? Have they forgotten how they got cucked by the slavs only 20-something years ago? Or is it just that the amount of Russians settled there is too great?
>>
>>53908187
He didn't.

Projecting much?
>>
>>53921086
Corruption can be either way.

This time the pro-EU government is corrupt as fuck and people are protesting it.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Or death to anyone who dislikes the EU at all costs?
>>
>>53921086
moldovans are stupid as shit
ask someone on the street who's the current president and half won't be able to answer correctly
this "anti-corruption" cliche rhetoric has been pushed for quote a while now, ever since the 2009 april riots; and now when a well-known oligarch openly buys parliamentarians to form a puppet government of his own, it's easy to incite people to revolt against it, alongside the vatnik shills
it's honestly useless to try to change anything, parties don't mean shit, it's purely and openly oligarchs fighting eachother
but old fucks will still vote for communists because thirty fucking years ago when they were in charge it was good; the social-democrats are the ones aware that the soviet union collapsed but still think that russia gives half a shit about this place; the pro-europeans will vote for anyone who mentions eu membership because they want to get out of this shithole, as rightfully so

there's nothing to fight for, we're literally a non-country
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.