[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just cried my fucking eyes out at this to be honest, family.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Ode_To_My_Father-p2.jpg (83KB, 550x784px) Image search: [Google]
Ode_To_My_Father-p2.jpg
83KB, 550x784px
Just cried my fucking eyes out at this to be honest, family.

See any good /int/ernational films lately?
>>
>korean cringey sappy movies
>not watching korean mega edge revenge thriller
seriously, they should stop making romcom and drama. they're absolutely genius at making edgy movie
>>
>>53907116
>watching gook films

Well, were they any NTR? Koreans love it.
>>
>>53907116
Check out Memories of Murder (2003). Also a Korean film about Korea's first serial killer.
>>
>>53907116
>gook drama
>/int/ernational
>>
>>53907116
Check out "once upon a time in high school".
It shows how strict gook schools used to be. And it a bit of a bruce lee theme to it (although that's not the main focus of the film).
>>
>>53907116
Numale detected.

Who was fucking your wife while you were watching this film?
>>
File: grave of the fireflies.jpg (112KB, 580x314px) Image search: [Google]
grave of the fireflies.jpg
112KB, 580x314px
>>53907217
It was pretty cringey, looking at it from an aesthetic/storytelling perspective, but war movies tend to get me hooked, and ones that focus on kids get me crying pretty much as if I were a little kid myself. I don't know why. I read some book about a Chinese kid whose family all got killed in a war when I was like 9 years old and that "genre"/trope fucks me up to this day.

>>53907249
Meh. In the story he goes from North Korea to South Korea, then goes to Germany, and to Vietnam and some Americans are in it, too. Was breddy cool, pretty /int/ernational if you ask me.

>>53907230
What?

>>53907239
>>53907421
Might check them out...I'm not specifically into Korean stuff but I am trying to get familiar with the language so intredasting movies will help. But I like watching movies from anywhere.
>>
>>53907498
I'm a female, so nobody.

Also

>wife

Why would you assume this about any anon?
>>
>>53907738
Try "Les choristes" and "Intouchable" if you want to see decent french movies.
>>
>>53907775
Was intouchable considered good? I thought that the french considred it cuck-tier shit.
>>
>>53907889
Cuck tier by who?

It was overrated as hell but it's still an "okay" film.
>>
>>53907933
maybe I've been browsing too much /pol/shit sites. I personally liked it. It didn't feel forced at all.
>>
>>53907116
It was okay. I kind of feel like they romanticized the past a bit too much though.
>>
File: 2.nocrop.w489.h670.2x.jpg (56KB, 489x670px) Image search: [Google]
2.nocrop.w489.h670.2x.jpg
56KB, 489x670px
>>53907775
Thanks anon

So far my experience with french movies is limited, but my favorite movie of all time is French. Pic related.

And the book it's based on is Belgian iirc
>>
>>53907990

Most movies of that type do that. It kind of reminded me of Forrest Gump.
>>
Saw this quite recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV4a0YOinqs
>>
>>53908141
Hong Kong movies are fun.
>>
>>53908141
Hahaha looks fun
>>
>>53907116
IS that the girl from Lost?
>>
>>53908208
Yeah it is

took me 75% of the movie before I could figure out how I knew her
>>
>>53907965
>forced
It's inspired from a true story senpai.

And yeah you shouldn't take int and pol too seriously. They can be right but they tend to exagerate.
>>
>>53907116
I used to watch many Korean movies
>>
>>53913564
..then I took an arrow to the knee.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.