[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people like him built the largest empire ever Of all people,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m594q4Mv7y1qd09wwo1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m594q4Mv7y1qd09wwo1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>people like him built the largest empire ever
Of all people, how the flying fuck did Anglos come out on top? They are an island of genetic duds.
>>
>the best way to protect your home is to have ships
>turns out having ships lets you have a huge worldwide empire
>>
>>53905718
What's the matter burger, you get bantered?
>>
about 90% of white americans have anglo heritage so you're only insulting yourself
>>
>>53905718
Their lower classes are bred for war, manual labour and as servants. Just look at the guy you posted. Death would be a sweet release for him, but he is dimwitted enough to fail to conceptualize suicide.

A perfect soldier for the sort victorian meatgrinder the Brits used.
>>
He'd actually be good looking if his grill wasn't so jacked
>>
There's not a single country that doesn't have a whole bunch of tards at the bottom of the social heap. in briton they call them chavs, america hilbillies, and in nz maoris.
>>
>>53907858
Americans literally only see beautiful people on television and since they spend most of their time watching it they have a very flawed view of how people look.

70 percent of Americans are overweight or obese and on average they're worse looking than pretty much every other developed nation but they're brainwashed into thinking they are perfect.
>>
>>53905718
>no european territories
>only a bunch of dessertic land and niggers

memest empire
>>
>>53907858
Actually pal, it's only a chav in England, the south of it at that. The north call them scallies and the scots call them NEDs (non-educated delinquents, pause to absorb irony).
>>
British upper class and lower class are basically different species. Their ancestors haven't mixed for thousands of years.
>>
>>53905718
modern brits aren't descended from the british empire
>>
>>53908305
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
>>53908924
wow, you really told me
>>
>>53909042
I'm memeing you because you are memeing.

I mean, if you unironically believe the english had an "inferior"empire then go read a fucking book.
>>
>>53908253
This. I've been to New York, Florida, Colorado and California. The vast majorty of people I saw were grotesque pigs.

We're not too far behind them here in the UK but they are still on a whole other level of fatness. American TV hand picks the good ones because Americans can't handle seeing shitty people on television, it's why every fucking American comedy or drama has to have the underdog becoming successful or becoming a hero by the end of it because they'll have a stroke if something negative happens in their bubble of denial.
>>
>>53908305
>wasting thousands of lives on fighting over a castle and a few fields

Vs

>control a third of the globe

Tbh they did the best choice
>>
>>53908706
>NEDs (non-educated delinquents, pause to absorb irony).
It's a backronym, you fucking dolt.
>>
>>53907660
About 90% of white americans have Cherokee heritage.
>>
>>53907683
well put.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x398px
>>53907660
>haha fag "muh heritage" isn't a real thing
>ur anglo too m8!!!!!
>>
>>53908305
>fight and lose tens of thousands of men to gain the tiny irrelevant free city of von poopenberg
OR
>conquer new lands and take all their new exotic natural resources

no brainer, lad
>>
>>53908706
>the north call them scallies
???
They're called Charvers pal
>>
>>53908815
Yeah, think of the difference between a sophisticated Londoner and a Chav. I can't even understand what chavs say a lot of the time
>>
>>53908305
>memest empire
Then how did they succeed so well Pablito?

Plus..
>only a bunch of dessertic land and niggers

Isn't that South America?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.