[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /insomnia/ here? Is it common in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: spede.jpg (62KB, 515x329px) Image search: [Google]
spede.jpg
62KB, 515x329px
Who /insomnia/ here? Is it common in your country?
>>
>>53904122
I don't have insomnia, but somehow I've switched to a nocturnal sleeping pattern. I wonder why it happens to so many NEETs.

It's 7am here, and I'll probably head to bed in an hour or two.
>>
>>53904427
I am not a NEET, I'm at Uni and it sucks, if I was a NEET I wouldnt mind though.
>>
It literally passed 93 hours since last time I went to bed

It's not that bad as people say I think it's like being in soft drugs, brain starts to work different and more deep thoughts come to you, you realize that the reality is not that real and these things, but it's ok
>>
>tfw dad left in a fit of rage 4 hours ago
>Mom is crying in the other room
>Siblings (sleeping) have school tomorrow
>She has to work tomorrow too
>He took our only car
>Probably cheating on my mom right now

Flurry of rage, depression and despair.
>>
>>53904470
they are not "deep thoughts" they are incomplete thoughts that cannot find resolution, is not okay.
>>
>>53904470
Longest I got was around 3 days, your body does start to cope with it though but I felt miserable doing any major physical activity and I couldnt concentrate
>>
>>53904427
I'm not a NEET, but I work irregular hours in retail. Nocturnal sleeping patterns come and go for me.
>>
>>53904122
Reporting. Been in bed for 5 hours trying to fall asleep. No success so far.
>>
>>53904493
>incomplete

why? I think all my mental faculties are active right now

I think it's the inverse, I find myself more creative in this way, I think I could write a great novel right now.

Things get worse when you go to sleep, I sleep almost a day long and after that my head hurts as hell and I cannot think.

1-2 days after I start to get clear again. I'm used to this.
>>
>>53904549
Well, staying away from your computer would be a good first step try and sleep
>>
>>53904490
forgot to mention its 2AM right now. I won't be able to sleep with these conditions.
>>
>>53904520
Yes this is true, your body is physically in a shitty situation. But I'm a neet and I don't need my body to do things tbqh.
>>
>>53904555
>why? I think all my mental faculties are active right now
It's like when you're really drunk, and you do that thing where you have a calm conversation in your head with yourself, and you convince yourself that you're perfectly fine.

But really you're a mess, and your brain is just playing tricks on you.
>>
>>53904577
Kek, I'm on my cell phone.
>>
>>53904666
Thats just as bad silly
>>
File: 1446041590300.png (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446041590300.png
66KB, 500x500px
>>53904549
Iktfb
>>
>>53904643
I'm not in the situation you describe, the only conversation I'm having is with you.

And I don't think that I would be able to have a conversation in a language that I don't control if I was drunk
>>
I use Benadryl several times a week to put me to sleep because falling asleep at 5am drives me nuts.

And yes tolerance to Benadryl builds quickly.
>>
>>53904735
Eh, those are some valid points, I guess.
>>
>>53904775
I'm more concerned that using external means to help you fall asleep would make you unable to do it normally.

Like my friends dad got used to falling asleep after drinking vodka, and now he can't do it without it.
>>
>have exams
>stay up all night studying
>sleep cycle is fucked
>"I'll stay awake and fix it"
>battle sleep for a day
>23:00
>YES! I DID IT
>time for a good night's sleep
>fall asleep
>wake up for no reason at 3 AM
>can't fall asleep after
It's like my body is actively trying to fuck me over.
>>
>>53904913
I'm staying up to talk to someone but I think maybe they lied to me perhaps I will try and sleep soon, I know what you mean though, you start to make progress and then your body just completely fucks you
>>
File: 1448110486507.jpg (14KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1448110486507.jpg
14KB, 235x215px
I have a non-24 hour sleep cycle which causes me to stay up for extended periods of time to be able to do shit.

I typically stay up for 30-40 hours then sleep for 12-16.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.