[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man sacrificed his freedom to save Europe. Give me one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Anders-Behring-Bre_2313494b.jpg (40KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Anders-Behring-Bre_2313494b.jpg
40KB, 620x387px
This man sacrificed his freedom to save Europe.

Give me one reason why what he did was bad.
>>
>>53899910
He probably killed some Norwegians who were already having second thoughts about being Labour party drones
>>
>>53899910
His sacrifice was in vain
>>
>>53899910
too soon.. what an idiot.
>>
Europe is not "saved".
>>
>>53899948
This, I was a liberal retard when I was the age of the kids he murdered. It would be slightly more redeemable if he targeted older people instead, though it's still wrong.
>>
File: Wedding In Argentina.jpg (86KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Wedding In Argentina.jpg
86KB, 720x479px
>It's OK to kill children for the sins of their parents
How are you better than SJWs?
>>
Classic meme
>>
>>53899910
Literally killed children
>>
all he did was feeding the ''white people is evil'' meme
>>
>>53900001
He killed "children" that were being trained to become the new leftist elite. The leftist elite that work so aggressively for our countries to become the new middle east. You might not agree with his methods, but sooner or later someone has got to put an end to it.
>>
>>53900001
>for the sins of their parents
how wrong you are

for future "crime" against "europe" he kills because of what they would "become" not because of their parents

literally thought-crime
>>
>>53900071
Damn, I thought you guys were all cucks.
>>
>>53900083
I said it was the sins of their parents because I'm pretty sure it's the parent's fault that those kids were there. Obviously it's all horrible.
>>
>>53900059

this, he is tool against the movement he stands for, even looks kinda jewish
>>
And he did all this just because his mom was repeatedly BLACKED. What a shock it must have been for young Anders to see his own mother's pussy bloom like a tulip around a thick, black, veiny shaft.

Were he a Swede, things would have been much more civilized.
>>
>>53900121
>it's the parent's fault

literally your words
he didn't kill for you
>>
>>53899910
>kill a bunch of people
>forever associate your movement with mass murderers in the public consciousness

It was fucking stupid - all meaningless gestures and action without the longterm in mind.

>but muh enemies of Europe
Yeah, and he gave them endless fuel good job.
>>
He didn't kill enough shitskins
>>
File: 95f.jpg (153KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
95f.jpg
153KB, 500x545px
Going on a killing spree against innocent youths, portraying yourself as the king of all edgelords in court and forever being a counterargument against his own side.
>>
>>53900227
Jesus Christ dude. He killed the kids for being at the camp. The kids were at the camp because of their parents. Therefore, he killed them for what their parents were trying to do. *I* do not believe it was the parent's fault that they died, but from Brievik's perspective it is.
>>
The end never justify the mean. Read C&R by Dost
>>
He killed white people and not sandniggers
>>
>>53900283
that was like the serb who killed your heir to the throne

he sparked the bonfire
>>
>>53899980
t. anders böring börvik :DDD
>>
>>53900266
This. Fucking hell, you don't know how many times the Breivik-card gets pulled in relation to the topic of immigration. He single-handedly made our immigration situation worse, while at the same time turning our country into even more of a nanny-state than it already was. Not to mention he killed a bunch of kids who were most likely just going through an edgy period in their lives like literally all teenagers do. Hell, pretty much all his victims were white Norwegians. He shouldn't be praised. He fucking ruined us.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.