[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >you are now supreme leader of your country what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16

File: kim_2701423b.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kim_2701423b.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
>wake up
>you are now supreme leader of your country
what do?
>>
>>53887589
MINDER the Moroccans
MINDER MINDER MINDER
>>
>>53887589
Try my best not to get myself killed by not pissing off the generals and the worker's party.
>>
I return that thingie where senators of Rome start ripping off their clothes to show off their wounds in the parliament.

No one is entitled to any country or land or anything. Nobody owes you nothing. You have no "rights" or any bullshit you didnt earn.
People without a citizenship are not allowed in cities and do not have protection under law and also cant use any state/social services.
Want a citizenship? You have to enlist in the army. If its peace, there is still duty. Science duty, work duty, what ever duty, but no one can just walk around with a citizenship he didnt earn, do nothing useful for the state, and yet reap benefits of the state.
>>
Implement Juche.
>>
File: you_seem_like_a_bold_guy_4_u.png (60KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
you_seem_like_a_bold_guy_4_u.png
60KB, 198x199px
>>53887870
You sound upset, what is it?
>>
GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE NIGGERS
GAS THE MUDSLIMES
GAS THE LEFTISTS
>>
File: slovenci pucaju.jpg (178KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
slovenci pucaju.jpg
178KB, 640x477px
>>53887589
invade croatia
>>
>>53887589
>the SUPREME LEADER of the USA
That means I have complete power, right?
Then, in effort for the FREEDOM and LIBERTY of my peoples (AHAHAHA) I will begin nuking every country until all the world (including America) is a barely inhabitable heap of trash.
That should make the apocalyptic fetishist slavs happy.
>>
File: 1424562760130.jpg (11KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
1424562760130.jpg
11KB, 205x245px
>>53887589
start making a couple of changes
>>
My first act as Supreme Leader would be to replace every single toilet into a top of the line Japanese toilet, because every single citizen deserves a proper dump and a clean ass afterwards.

Second act, gas the pedophiles.
>>
File: purge tbh fam.gif (67KB, 223x199px) Image search: [Google]
purge tbh fam.gif
67KB, 223x199px
>>
erect wall on southern border, invade Canada, and bomb Europe
>>
File: 1452792100803.jpg (27KB, 508x566px) Image search: [Google]
1452792100803.jpg
27KB, 508x566px
>Reunite North Africa
>Take back our clay
>Wreck what's left of the desolate liberal cuck europe desert
>???
>Profit
>>
File: friends forever.jpg (102KB, 896x617px) Image search: [Google]
friends forever.jpg
102KB, 896x617px
>invade Sweden
>bomb the shit out of the ghettos
>arrest and imprison the politician liberals for life
>anyone who spews SJW garbage publicly gets arrested for being a traitor to the country and his people
>shut off the borders and tell EU to go fuck itself with their forced multi-kulti experiment
>keep Sweden because who knows if the liberal disease might spring into the minds of Swedes again
>stay cool with Norway because they're cool
pic related, mig og norway-bae
>>
File: trump supporter.png (151KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporter.png
151KB, 300x400px
>>53887589
BUILD WALL
>>
Remove religion. Practice of all forms of religion (that includes beliefs such as atheists) is now banned, discussion of all forms of religion (again, including atheism and such) is now banned.

First offense: Fined.
Second offense: Imprisoned for 5 years.
Third offense: Tongue removed through operation.
Fourth offense: Death.

Ban racism and discrimination. Same penalties apply.
>>
File: bait or fedora.jpg (29KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait or fedora.jpg
29KB, 625x626px
>>53888974
>>
>>53889041
Fedoras are atheists
So no
Fedoras are now banned as well.
>>
Send some funds towards my own bank account, give myself some property, resign.
>>
coplete the great wall
>>
>>53889041
The problem with atheists is that they have this certainty that there is no God or other form of deity/deities. Same problem with believers, they have this certainty that there is a God or other form of deity/deities.

But we don't know. Most likely we'll never know. The discussion is entirely pointless and should therefore be dropped.

Invent a hat for me motherfucker.
>>
>>53889351
Your favourite drink is Dr Pepper, mate, isn't it? Because you can never be too sure, right?
>>
>>53889404
I actually prefer regular Coca Cola, I'm vanilla as fuck.
>>
>>53888744
You are my life motivation
But why not try for hans island and schleswig-holstein too? Those are also rightfully danish clay
>>
>>53887589
I would eat some mämmi
>>
>>53889443
You can get dicked, you fruit cake.
A referencein wasted on you, nothing more.
>>
>>53889622
Why so mad?

But yeah suppose I am agnostic. I think believers and atheists are all a bunch of faggots because neither side can prove anything. Yeah I know faith doesn't need proof, but then again you don't need faith either because you as a person should be strong enough to not need a deity and morals are pretty much built in unless you have a screw loose.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 770x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 770x512px
You know what must be done
>>
>>53889443
you are almost exactly like that that edgy atheist cunt i used to know in high school before i left for university, edgy as fuck mate.
>>
>>53889767
You can't really compare me to an atheist, they have it wrong too. If that makes me worse than him, so be it.
>>
>>53889824
>>53889684

honestly, reading your posts, you sound just like those edgy atheists, just that you like the other buzzword better
>>
>>53887589
>eradicate invaders
>turn Cuckholm into concentration camp for undesireables
>fortify borders
>institute brutal and efficient secret police force

Also, make country nationalist again, ever celebration will be like vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyyFykxJJN4

>tfw we used to have veritable Nürnberg rallies and now it's all YES instead
>>
DWWDTD
>>
>>53887589
put all fat people in camps and keep them there until they lose weight
>>
>Kill all the white people so blacks don't have anything to blame things on, thus forcing them to change for the better
>kill most Mexicans, leave a few as slaves so they can breed out qt Mexican girls for others to breed with
>annex canada and Mexico
>destroy Germany so if they can't get too much power and start killing everyone like what I'm doing
>annex china
>>
>>53889932
Just because I sound like one doesn't mean I am like one. I just don't understand why people bother discussion who is right when neither side can prove anything.

>Atheists
"We are absolutely sure that there is no God. We have no proof whatsoever, but we use that to enforce our beliefs even more."

>Believers
"We are absolutely sure there is a God, we have no proof but we don't give a shit because it works for us."

Believers are slightly better than atheists in my book, at least they admit they have no proof and it doesn't really matter, faith is exactly that, faith.

Neither side can prove they're right and still they go at each other. Wars have been fought over shit like this. There are people getting bombed and shot down over this.

That's why I feel it would be best to ban the practice/discussion altogether. If that's edgy, fine.
>>
File: fedora-anonymous.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-anonymous.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>>53889684
>I am agnostic
>being an edgy fencesitter
>>
>>53890095
Better than the enabler of crusades, holy wars, 2000 years of no advance etc. :^)
>>
>>53889970
We were fucking based in the 50s 2bh
>>
>>53887589
Annex Germany
>>
remove gaybecois
>>
Bomb Catalonia.
>>
I've already been thinking about this. Medium to long term plans:

>Annexation of Flanders including Brussels
>National flag changed to Prinsenvlag
>National animal changed to beaver
>Total abolishment of the royal house
>>
Build wall
>>
>>53890095
Everyone is technically agnostic unless you're a fucking douchebag though. Belief =/= knowledge, even if you believe God exist you don't fucking know he does, just like any atheist who isn't a fucktard doesn't know he doesn't exist.

It's semantics, and I hate smug "if I die, tell my wife 'hello'" agnostics as much as anyone, but still.
>>
>>53890207
Give us a call, you wouldn't trust the Chinese with building a wall to keep them out as well right? You KNOW they'd build some kind of secret chink way in.
>>
>>53887589
I'd do nothing. Literally nothing. Just to see what happens.
>>
>>53890147

Why the fuck did you give it back to the Germans then? You literally had that place in the bag... well, the good part of it, at least.
>>
>>53890226
This.. deep down people know they can't prove it, so why bother trying to? It's fucking annoying.
>>
>>53890133
I'm an athiest :^)
>>
>>53887589
>Deport all illegals and children of illegals
>Change nationalization rules to say you are only a citizen if your parents were here in some legal capacity
>raise minimum wage to $13/hour
>restore glass-steagall act
>line up deported spics and piss on them
>make english first official language
>make french second official language
>re-instate death penalty
>kill as many niggers as possible
>child credits $1200 per child per year for first five years for non-niggers and non-spics
>make it easier for right wing leaning people to come from europe
>nuke china
>>
>somehow build lots of nukes
>use them as cover to invade and install a puppet government in Saudi Arabia
>restore peace, stability and prosperity to the middle east
>build huge regional missile defense system
>nuke USA
>nuke Israel
>die happy
>>
>>53890302
You're better than most of them but still on the wrong track. You can't prove God doesn't exist.
>>
>>53890386

This was my point though, >>53890226 If you're an agnostic theist or atheist you're still one of those things, you either believe or you don't, a middle ground on belief does not exist. Agnostic just means you don't claim to know that what you believe is true.
>>
>>53888888
>>
>>53890354

I thought Iran wanting to nuke Israel and the US was just propaganda?
>>
>>53887589
Start an urban guerrilla
>>
>>53890386
I can't prove that leprechauns don't exist either. There is as little evidence to supprt the existence of leprechauns as there is the existence of God, and it would be silly to be "agnostic" about something like leprechauns.
>>
>>53890554
Damn, I didn't read.

Well, I would get some pussy I guess
>>
Alchohol, drugs and skanks
>>
>>53887589
Organize the first fucking Elfstedentocht in 20 years. Just import ice from greenland or do some funky chemistry stuff to freeze the channels
>>
>>53890517
No we hate you guys over here. Economic rape will do that to a country.
>>
>>53890878

>SANCTIONS ARE SO UNFAIR, WE DINDU NUFFIN'

kek, every time
>>
>>53891441
Nope, there's no such thing as fair and unfair on the world stage, just weak and strong.
>>
File: либератор.jpg (60KB, 604x440px) Image search: [Google]
либератор.jpg
60KB, 604x440px
Liberate. Everything.
>>
Phase 1 : Cleaning

>Kick out all asylum seekers and migrants who already here
>Kick out all gypsies
>Stop all immigration which aren't from Europe/USA/Japan
>Suppress right of the soil
>Suppress French nationality and kick out all people with multiple nationalities with a police record
>Ban muslim religion
>Record all muslims who already are in France. Convoke them for a test. Religion over Republic ? Kicked out. Former country over France ? Kicked out.
>Retablish death sentance and forced labour (but in human condition)
>New system : First condamnation = normal sentence. Second condamantion = no more wellfare. Third condamantion = death sentence regardless the crime
>All people with DNA disease must be sterilized.

Phase 2 : Reforms

>Stop all aid for third world countries
>Leave UE
>Leave NATO
>Jobless people must work for the State during the morning to have their wellfare and must looking for job the rest of the day
>Reduce all wellfares
>Stop all aid for shit suburbs. It's the fault of people who live here if their turned their area into shit, not the State one.
>Stop any kind of help for stranger in France
>No more healthcare for people who smoke
>No more commie taxs. All people are taxed with the same %
>Suppress green bullshit laws. Allow exploitation of every single natural ressources in France and especially in our massive EEZ
>Triple the budget of the French army to relaunch our defense economical sectors and to renew all our land vehicules and our air force (but rafales). Build two new nuclear air carrier. Sold the Charles de Gaulle. Build new bomber and drones.
>Allow weed. Only the one cultivated by the state. Heavy tax on it. Every people who buy it in black market are sentenced to jail.
>Reform the pension system. The balance of the accoumpt is the law. More old people, more years of works. No more special pension or special number of years worked but for hard jobs.

cont.
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (11KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
11KB, 200x285px
Nothing.
>>
>>53892098
>Reduce tax and promote rich people who invest massively in french economie.
>Suppress our actual commie syndicats. New ones must be apolitical
>Suppress all financement for syndicats and political parties
>Suppress and ban Green and far left parties.
>Ban gay marriage. Gay couple can't adopt a child.
>Suppress all bullshit about transsex or LGBT. DNA is the only truth.
>State contract must be for national companies.
>Subsidize made in France products
>Subsidize heavy industries. We need more industries.

Phase 3 : To the space we baguette

>Invest massively in space industries
>First goal : Capture asteroids to exploit them in terrest orbit.
>Seconde goal : Permanant base on Moon to launch shit from here instead of Earth
>Third goal : Permanant base on Mars
>Fourth goal : Robot probs on Jupited ice moon. Especially Europa.
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>53892098
>>53892190
I would vote for you desu.
>>
Send all babyboomers to Syria.

They can come back if they win.
>>
>>53890147
>>53890056
>>53890033
>>53888409
>>53887671
>>53888877
>>53889510
>>53889720
>>53889767
>>53889977
>>53890207
>>53890333
>>53892130

>be American
>eat breakfast
>get shot
>go to school
>get shot
>go to hospital
>pay 800,000$ from getting shot
>get shot
>go to work
>get shot
>go home
>get cücked
>get shot
>go to sleep
>get shot

CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP
>>
>>53893244
poor b8 m8
>>
>>53892098
>>53892190

I'd learn French and do whatever I could to move to France if that happened, holy shit.
>>
>>53892991
I like your thinking. I'm guessing they'll claim asylum with the Assad guy.
>>
File: 1907779268.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1907779268.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>53892098
>>53892190
>Phase 3 : To the space we baguette
I'm sold desu.
>>
>>53892098
>No more commie taxs. All people are taxed with the same %
This one doesn't work if you need to increase taxes during times of economic trouble. My province has it and we're currently in a bad place due to oil drop. They can't increase the flat % tax because it rapes low and middle class who are already having troubles from spiked food prices, where as the rich don't really feel anything.

They actually had to work around it and tack on some extra tax for higher income people with some legal fuckary otherwise the lower classes and people with children will struggle more.
>>
File: 1365757813483.jpg (31KB, 472x689px) Image search: [Google]
1365757813483.jpg
31KB, 472x689px
>>53887589
Fuck the queen definitely.
>>
leave EU and and start deporting all anyone I dont like
>>
>>53896078
Source?
>>
>>53890147
only if you get rid of the mudslims
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.