[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millions japanese and JATA (Japanese Association of Travel Agents)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: st_cirq_lapopie.jpg (924KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
st_cirq_lapopie.jpg
924KB, 1280x958px
Millions japanese and JATA (Japanese Association of Travel Agents) voted to elect the most beautiful villages in France and the result is :

Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (South of France) pic related

Riquewihr (Alsace)

Thank you Japan.
>>
good thread
>>
File: 1426986728318.png (419KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1426986728318.png
419KB, 802x802px
Would they welcome an American to live a quaint French life there?
>>
>>53869324
>Southern France
>Alsace

Product of the Mediterranean and Germanic master races. Ignore the mongrel Alpinid race in between, weak jaws and ugly soft faces are predominant all across northern France and especially Britanny.

Japs are 100% unbiased in this matter so I say it's about right.
>>
>>53869324
Looks lovely, I'm adding that to my "will visit" list.
>>
>>53869960

an american living there would automatically make it kitsch, distateful and unlikable
>>
The Denver Broncos usenet newsgroup and the Vermont College of Hotel Management have just released the real list of best places in France :

Calanques
Pont-en-Royans
Lac de Sainte-Croix
LA Cite Episcopale dAlbi
>>
File: thumb.png (96KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
96KB, 480x480px
>>53869324
>that village
mega comfy/10
>>
>>53871170
pretty good choices, though I don't think Pont en Royans looks that good
>>
File: 1360714488002.jpg (22KB, 262x228px) Image search: [Google]
1360714488002.jpg
22KB, 262x228px
Why can't humans build beautiful living areas like this anymore?

Everything is so ugly and spread out nowadays.
>>
>>53871319
Ever looked at the population charts of the last 100 years? Urbanization has been so fast in some places that there has been no time to design, just gotta build.
>>
>The Guardian reported in July 2012 that the village received 400,000 visitors each year, mostly from within France, and that it had become "besieged by tourists" since winning a popularity vote on a French public television program in June 2012.[2]

How unfortunate.
>>
>>53870963
The best knights in middle âge were breton
>>
>>53869324
>Most beatifull Village in France is actually German.....
>Reichenweier

btw. my French Friend, the name of the village means
>The Wealthy's Small Lake.
>>
>>53872114
Wasn't Tristan ridiculed all the time because there were only shitty breton knights allthou he was the best ranked Knight on the table round?
>>
>>53872479
I said this because Breton knights were famous during middle age

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_du_Guesclin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Hire

Nicknamed the wrath of God by the English.
>>
>>53872614
>La Hire
>breton
>>
>>53869960
Most of those villages are emptying out. So bring a qt, be white and start to learn french, and I'm pretty sure they would welcome you.
>>
Anyone for waffles?
>>
>>53871400
https://planningdown.wordpress.com/category/metastatic-cities/

There is a concept of 'metastatic cities', meaning cities that have grown like cancer.
>>
>>53872614
I looked it up
Tristan was from Léonois
in the "morty d'arhur " by malory.
(Early report like source)
>>
>>53872811
"Le Morte d'Arthur" Sir Thomas Malorys
A collection of French peoples tales.
>>
>>53872114
>>53872614
You came up with 2 examples, one of which wasn't breton, the other questionably so.

Which is not a trend, not even remotely. Is it french education or are you naturally inclined to make up realities in your mind backed by the slightest anecdotes when your genetic inferiority is pointed out?
>>
>>53869324
Riquewihr is actually pretty nice. Been there twice for tourism. Good city.
>>
>>53872779
Just like humanity
>>
>>53871319
because fags become too entitled to live a simple life in their village, ignoring the fact that city cunts =/= intellectuals
>>
>>53870963

But Switzerland you are Alpinid.
>>
>>53873770
Celts have been displaced south a long time ago all the northern part of the country is German and we have held the reins for as long as the great migrations.
>>
>>53869324
GERMANY CLAY
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.