[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you live in the most powerful city in human history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: New York Hotels.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
New York Hotels.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
>tfw you live in the most powerful city in human history
>>
>somehow not london
baka
>>
where in new york do you live
>>
>>53856428
the most powerful part, the west bronx
>>
>>53856380
How did the terrorists figure out that the Achilles heel of this impregnable fortress was flying passenger planes into it?

It was truly just like the death star bombing run.
>>
>>53856449
Hey Jamal
>>
>>53856472

West Bronx = Riverdale = Jews
>>
>>53856449
North Bronx here
I go to fordham
>>
>>53856472
Riverdale is super rich you retard baka
>>
im visiting NYC in June for 5 days, what are the obvious places i need to visit.
>>
>>53856537
I've lived in NYC all my life and always thought Fordham was somewhere upstate
>>
>>53856579
High line, central park, moma, the met, soho, Williamsburg
>>
>>53856449

Is the Bronx the next hipster paradise? They've blown through every other Burrough and the Bronx is still relatively cheap for nyc
>>
>>53856661
No the main campus is on fordham road near grand concourse basically 190th and then there is a campus at Lincoln Center
>>
File: 1447066975771.jpg (78KB, 650x632px) Image search: [Google]
1447066975771.jpg
78KB, 650x632px
>>53856380
>most powerful city in human history
>>
>>53856500
>>53856567
My bad, I thought all of Bronx was ghetto
>>
>>53856579

Best and oldest, most historic bar in Manhattan
>>
>>53856692

Not yet, it's still too violent and the hipsters have to work their way through Harlem first. And even then most of the people moving in that area are rich Columbia students, not Brooklyn hipster types.
>>
>>53856406
>Londinistan
lol
>>
>>53856692
People here are terrified about gentrification. I like gentrification and I find it funny that the people that complain about it are the people that gentrify things
They are currently building luxury towers in the south Bronx
The Bronx would take a long time to completely gentrify and Harlem and bed stuy aren't completely gentrified yet
>>
>>53856733
Most is... sorry bout calling you retard senpai
Riverdale isn't urban it's a bunch of big houses... the part I live in is ghetto
>>
>>53856750
>it's still too violent

A lot of the Brooklyn hipsters are encroaching on the shitty industrial zones of Bushwick. I think it's in preparation for the Bronx. I predict three years tops Bronx becomes new hipster enclave
>>
>>53856771
Niggas in the bronx and brownsville will go to war, hipsters have made SoBro but they won't go further.....though I want to move to bronx because it seems affordable. But can a black jew truly gentrify a black and Jewish neighborhood?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.