[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Thoughts on President Sanders?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 40
File: 1453256710255.png (825 KB, 1039x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453256710255.png
825 KB, 1039x583
Thoughts on President Sanders?
>>
>>53852414
>martin o'malley is still trying

this is just sad
>>
>tfw if he raises the minimum wage, I'll already be making more than it by the time it takes effect
>tfw if I'm not making over minimum wage by the time it's raised, then my life will officially have become such a failure that no amount of handouts will save it
>>
>>53852414
I like him desu, he is like a cool socialist grandpa.
>>
He's a joke and after the fucking horrendous job Obama did the country will swing back to a hard right. Happens almost every time, like clockwork.
>>
>>53852433
He is just there to try to get a vp spot.
>>
>>53852455
The country ain't swingin right if donald trump is the nominee
>>
>>53852487
He's exactly the reason WHY it will. The rally attendance he got in Florida last week was bigger than anything even Reagan accomplished. Everyone says if Trump is the nominee voter turn out will be a record high. And they're not doing it for Hillary or Sanders.
>>
>>53852414
ughhh fuck millennials. Clinton is an actual real candidate. Bernie is a meme king
>>
>>53852455
>the country will swing back to a hard right.

sure lad
>>
>>53852532
Clinton is a shill
>>
>>53852532
>the woman who invented the Obama birth certificate meme in one primary and then shilled for #BLM (which just happens to disrupt a Bernie speech but no Hillary ones) in the next
>real candidate

Just corrupt my country up senpai
>>
File: O SHIT.png (160 KB, 250x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
O SHIT.png
160 KB, 250x363
>>53852433
>>
big fan desu
>>
>>53852525
Of all the candidates in the race Bernie Sanders is the only one nationally viewed favorably. Trump is near the bottom with Jeb Bush. Not conservatives, among the country as a whole. Trump would be demolished if he gets the nomination. It'd unite all minorities against him and all self righteous whites. Even Romney won more than 10% of the hispanic vote but hell that ain't happening with Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 780x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 780x465
>>53852414
He's a cuck desu.
>>
He will make America first world again
>>
File: red dead america.png (355 KB, 567x883) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
red dead america.png
355 KB, 567x883
Is america really gonna go full crash and burn socialist?
>>
>>53852539
Most current poll. Plus estimates are 20% of Democrats will vote Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

If it comes down to Hillary she's already lost. She's running as Obama's third term while he has 51% disapproval rating, and 65+% of Americans want to end Obamacare, which she looks like she'll want to continue.
>>
>>53852721
>proxyspam
>>
>>53852721
>When hundreds of thousands of people have lost everything and have nothing left but the shirts on their backs, we should not turn our backs on these refugees escaping violence in the Middle East. Of course we have to investigate the backgrounds of people coming into the country — and we will — but to suggest that we would even turn away orphans is incredible.
>Of course we have to investigate the backgrounds of people coming into the country — and we will

Are you sure Sanders isn't too right-wing for Yurop?
>>
>>53852739
>20% of Democrats will vote Trump.
>>
>>53852414
Jim Web should be the Dem nominee desu
>>
Hillary will win, the bookies have her winning (by a ridiculous margin, 10/11 for Hillary and the next best is 9/2 for Trump on the site I'm checking).
>>
>>53852812
this
h
i
s
>>
File: 1450164266747.png (1 MB, 960x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450164266747.png
1 MB, 960x664
>>
>>53852414
>Sanders
Radical positions won't actually make progress due to lack of establishment support
>Clinton
Will get us into a war with the middle east
>O'Malley
Great candidate, but unelectable because the media doesn't give him attention
>>
>>53852819
Hillary is one of the most despised people in the country right now. With an indictment hanging over her head and her husband fucking lolis offshore she has no chance.
>>
What Sanders has done is outstanding, he's still needing a ton of support more to win the national nomination, but a literal who and self proclaimed socialist has come roaring back on a well known and extremely liked within her party democrat. He's a terrific politician, and though he may not get the nomination, this campaign says a lot about the future of America's politics
>>
>>53852414
Sanders is fucked.
>>
>>53852890
Is he really?
Now THAT would be an October surprise
>>
>>53852819
The bookies had her winning right now 8 years ago senpai.
>>
Who has the favorable light in the media right now ? Can't imagine Sanders is even mentioned in the news, never heard of this O'Malley guy, trump is a literal meme so it's obvious Clinton is gonna take it right? Tbh I haven't had cable in like 5 years so I watch no TV as a result
>>
>>53852890
>>53853043

Maybe the bookies are dumb.. Bernie has 8/1 odds right now at some random site, you could make some serious money off of that

Who /100bucksonbern/ here
>>
>>53853087
If bookies knew shit about gambling they would be billionaires living in the Caribbean instead of taking any cent they could through an internet site.
>>
>>53853063
>trump is a literal meme

He's been planning for a presidential run since the 80s, so no.
>>
tbqh if Hillary let her husband do everything for her I might consider voting for her.

He wasn't a bad president.
>>
Sanders is going to die in office, right?
>>
>>53853487

He might. He seems decently healthy right now, but considering how Obama looks now after 8 years, the old man might not last.
>>
>>53852414
What is it like being you and not understanding how the primaries work?
>>
>>53852414
I'm just over the $250k line where he starts to take 50% of your income
fuck you bernie
>>
>>53852739
You're a fucking retard of epic proportions.
>>
>>53852739
>Plus estimates are 20% of Democrats will vote Trump.

Pfffthaha what??
>>
>>53852890
Wishful thinking at its finest. Pretty disgusting way to talk if you have any desire to be taken seriously.
>>
SANDERS WILL BRING THE 50'S BACK
>>
>>53853653
How is it wrong?
>>
>>53852455
No. We don't want another George Bush on our hands.
>>
The Megacorporations who control the American state will place Hillary in power, as she is the most likely to continue privatisation and deregulation.
>>
>>53853725
He was a far better president than Obama's been. At least Bush didn't have to deal with near weekly race riots.
>>
File: 1444678327327.jpg (49 KB, 660x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444678327327.jpg
49 KB, 660x496
>>53853696
> Cold War 2: Commie USA v Capitalist Russia
> mfw USA still manages to win and everyone in the world rolls back capitalism in favor of socialism
>>
>>53853623
>where he starts to take 50% of your income
That's not how it works you fucking retard
>>
>>53853711
It's not based on any concrete facts. It's wishful speculation based on obvious personal preference.
>>
>>53853801
>He was a far better president than Obama's been.
This is some incredible delusion.
>>
>>53853646
They're probably all black people. Black people like Trump.
>>
File: 1453171776757.jpg (44 KB, 496x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453171776757.jpg
44 KB, 496x492
>>53853803
>everyone in the world

Poland will war you for this betrayal
>>
>>53853801
Bush just oversaw both the housing bubble and the beginning of the financial crisis.
>>
>>53853839
No they don't.
>>
>>53853830
>no concrete facts

Guess you don't watch the news then, because it's discussed everywhere.
>>
Which candidate do the Asians like?
What about the Hispanics?
>>
>>53853897
Discussion isn't fact nigger. There is no evidence that she will be charged and the agencies involved have made no indication that they intend to file charges. Jesus fucking christ you're retarded.
>>
He's probably the most well-meaning of the candidates, but he seems sorta beta and I can imagine both Congress and foreign leaders trying to bully him into impotence.
>>
>>53853921
Asians and Hispanics are overwhelmingly establishment Democrat voters. The only group that Sanders polls well with are white, very liberal people.
>>
>>53853839
Except no that's blatantly wrong and black voters overhwelmingly support Hillary.
>>
File: gooby.jpg (6 KB, 214x181) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gooby.jpg
6 KB, 214x181
>>53852739
>Plus estimates are 20% of Democrats will vote Trump.
>>
>>53853956
What issues do Hispanics care about anyway? My mum told me the 50% of USA is Hispanics.
>>
>>53853997
Your mum is a dumb cunt then.
>>
>>53853956
>The only group that Sanders polls well with are white, very liberal people.

Blacks would overwhelmingly vote for him if he were the Democratic nominee.
>>
>>53853997
Only about 17% of the country is Hispanic.

They are pretty solidly democratic and care primarily about social issues. It's kindof ironic since they are also generally very religious and theoretically should vote republican but the right keeps actively trying to push them out so they end up voting for Dems.
>>
>>53854015
Oh dude you're in so much trouble I'm telling mum on you
>>
File: WmgHIM3.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WmgHIM3.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>
>>53852414
How come a Jew has Sanders as a name?
>>
>>53854045
That's not what I said dumbass.
>>
>>53854058
Generally Cuban-Americans are more conservative while Mexican-Americans are more liberal.
>>
>>53854084
The same trend tends to apply to Cubans though. Look at electoral maps of Florida. Miami-Dade is the bluest county and that primarily due to all the Cubans voting for Dems.
>>
>>53853925
The fact is she committed a crime, no one denies that. The discussion is whether she continues to get special protection and immunity from it.
>>
>>53854065
Sanders -> Sanderberg -> Slazek
He's really a crypto-Slovene
>>
>>53854169
> he thinks Clinton is the only candidate that has done shady things
Literally every single one has.
>>
>>53853976
>>53853646

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-01-08/new-poll-shows-donald-trump-is-a-real-threat-to-hillary-clinton

>Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.
>>
Where should I move when he gets elected?
I have a short list if anyone's interested.
>>
>>53852433
Santorum is still running and he has 0% in polls. Rand has under double digits too.
>>
>>53854194
Except Bernie. He has literally done nothing wrong.
>>
>>53854206
Why haven't these results been replicated by a single other poll?

Oh right, because not only are they bullshit, but ALL general election polls at this point are bullshit.
>>
>>53854206
>based on online questionnaire

DDDDDROPPED
>>
>>53854225
He changed parties just to gain an electoral advantage. He literally wasn't a Democrat until last year.
>>
I don't care as long as Bush and Clinton lose. Trump or Sanders would be preferable because neither of them will get anything done in their time in office and that's better than actively fucking the country further.
>>
Bernie has no chance of getting his shit passed through Congress, period.

He'll have to go with executive orders, and considering Obama's track record so far, we could actually see balkanization of the US.
>>
>>53854254
And Trump wasn't always a conservative. The only reason Bernie changed is because your shitty democracy essentially bars independents from ever having any chance of winning a presidential election.
>>
Based Sanders
>>
>>53854222
Rand seemed cool ._.
>>
>>53854291
Except that's wrong. Learn how the system works. It is 100% based on the inability of minor parities to appeal to a large enough number of people.
>>
>>53854291
As opposed to your system where under 40% of the people vote for one candidate and he wins? kek
>>
>>53854326
You know that happens here too, right?
>>
http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2016/01/public-and-private-sector-payroll-jobs.html?m=1
>Obama on track to create more jobs and the right's lord and savior Ronald Reagan in his second term
The right actually had a chance the last election but I don't see the republicans doing well this election, especially considering how extreme most of their candidates are. All the republicans talk about is ISIS and the media.
>>
>>53854326
You don't actually vote directly for the PM here. Besides our government functions as opposed to yours that literally shuts down because nobody can get along.
>>
>>53854284
If trump gets nominated the democrats will have more than enough votes to control congress.
>>
If Sanders wins we only sink further into degeneracy and continue to slowly kill ourselves.
If Clinton wins it'll be another civil war.

Anyone voting Democrat this election is a traitor to America and what it stands for.
>>
>>53854184
I wish everyone here would unanglicize their names.
>>
>>53854383
Save it for the cross burning, Adolf.
>>
>>53854382
Democrat voters don't vote in midterms enough, so until they do, the Republicans will control Congress.
>>
>>53854383
>If Clinton wins it'll be another civil war.
DA SOUTH WILL RIZE AGAIN!!
>>
>>53854409
rude
>>
>>53854336
Would you like to point to the election where under 40% of the people voted for the winning candidate?
>>
>>53854447
>every election ever
>>
If I were murican I would vote for Bernie
>>
Balkanization of USA when?
>>
>>53854326
Exactly 0 percent of voters can vote for a candidate in America for the presidency and that candidate win

>muh electoral retardation
>>
>>53854468
Oh god if only. We can finally get rid of the fucking south and let it descend (deeper) into poverty
>>
>>53854468
Hopefully soon, at least things would be interesting and then I will have a purpose other than being sad
>>
>>53854463
Why do you want to upset Putin, Russiabro?
>>
>>53854486
So it doesn't happen here and you're just deflecting. Thanks for your reply.
>>
>>53854468
We might have to eventually, if enough Latinos keep flooding into the southwestern states.

Although even if we gave states like California and Texas "back" to Mexico, they'd just become shit like most of Mexico's northern states.

And then Latinos would just migrate to the remaining 46 US states.
>>
The fact non-Americans want Sanders to win is indication enough that he shouldn't.
>>
>>53854491
Which new countries would be formed? A buffer state between USA and Mexico would be something to see
>>
>>53854506
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/presidents-winning-without-popular-vote/

Here you go retard
>>
>>53852739
>65+% of Americans want to end Obamacare
And Trump wants to replace it with single-payer healthcare which is even more left-wing socialized healthcare than Obamacare ever was.
I don't get why Republicans are so retarded or are they actually economically leftist now for some reason?

Last time I checked Reagan opposed all of that and he's still treated as a hero by Republicans.
>>
>>53854573
No it's just that Trump is more moderate than he lets on and anyone smart can see that. GOP doesn't like Trump, but he's p much the only choice they have of winning the election and the party not going down in flames
>>
>>53854568
>40%
>40%
>40%
Can you not read?
>>
>>53854573
It's not about policy.
It's about memes.
>>
>>53854206
Wait so not actual members of the Democratic party then. How is someone without party affiliations voting for a GOP candidate a democrat?
>>
File: 1450115075346.jpg (20 KB, 575x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450115075346.jpg
20 KB, 575x323
>>53854573
>Trump
>single-payer health care
>>
>>53854557
I could see an independent texas for sure and probably a theocratic government centered around utah, prarie states in canada might align with Midwestern and mountainous states in the US
>>
>>53854629
> theocratic government
Are you sure?
>>
>>53854662
In Utah? Absolutely.
>>
>>53854504
Putin is corrupt tyrant who destroying Russia and leeching all the money he can get to offshores and swiss bank accounts registered on relatives. And so does his old oligarch friends.
>>
>>53852433
he's only there because
>democrats
>only two candidates
the party's in full JUST mode this election
>>
>>53854602
In the general election you can vote for whoever you want regardless of your party. You don't even have to declare a party membership to vote.
>>
>>53854662
In Utah? Of course, the state is mostly Mormon and part of their religion revolves prepping for the end of the world, its believed thaey have many underground facilities in Salt lake City

Balkanization would just lead all the non mormon who live there (who are mostly catholic mexicans) to believe that the end is near and the mormons were right to prepare and join them
>>
>>53854557
Texas could be alone. California, New Mexico and Arizona can become Atzlan, or whatever the fuck Mexicans wanted.

Those can be the buffer between the remaining Anglo-Saxon US and Mexico.
>>
>>53854593
>durrr i cant do the maths goodly durrr durr dudrrurururururururururururu
That's you, that's how you talk
>>
File: 1424251112483.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424251112483.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>53852414
The way I see it Sanders is the best president for the world, but Trump is the best president for Americans.

Either way America is fucked and fate worse than the great depression awaits you
>>
>>53854722
Read my initial post: >>53854326
How is your shitpost even relevant to what I said?
>>
>>53854718
>aztlan
Nice meme, none of them own any weapons they would be subjugated by the remaining government forces in the california area and the mormon preppers in Utah and the other nuts in Texas
>>
I support him
>>
>>53854468
-never, USA is in North America not in the Balkans
>>
>>53854735
I'm not even the original person you were talking to :^)
>>
>>53853623
>I'm just over the $250k line
Lemme guess, PhD in Mathematics?
Also, that's not how it works and GET OUT
>>
File: 1430537089444.jpg (107 KB, 500x644) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430537089444.jpg
107 KB, 500x644
>>53853997
>mfw Ausfags actually believe memes are real
>>
>>53854748
Not when they outnumber you. Latinos breed like rabbits.
>>
>>53852414
I can't fucking stand his supporters. He makes a few good points, but not enough such that I support him.
>>
File: 1438924062416.png (157 KB, 1752x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438924062416.png
157 KB, 1752x522
>>53852721
m8 its literally a bunch of reddit bernie spammers

his support is laughable
>>
>>53852809
do you know how many Dems voted for Reagan
>>
>>53855059
This reddit memes needs to fuck off. I've been coming here since 2008 and you're objectively a massive faggot.
>>
>>53854726
>Sanders is the best president for the world
a flimsy America falling further into decline is very bad for the world
>>
>>53855097
lmao he's a joke, his appeal is negligable beyond his NE heartland of guilty white wasps and pinkos online/in uni

he's both a career politician and an open socialist, he will never win the nomination.

his only purpose is to be Hillary's foil.
>>
>>53855126
Not really, America has shit foreign policy and only wreaks havoc on the world, and he seems like a pacifist cuck president
>>
>>53855150
>he will never win the nomination.
Whatever you say captain assumptions
>>
>>53855168
what's worse?
America occasionally fucking around or every small fish in the big pond fucking up its neighbors

you forget that before the USA intervened the Middle East had just experienced one of the most brutal wars of the 20th century
>>
File: 1453210896037.jpg (94 KB, 720x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453210896037.jpg
94 KB, 720x479
idealist who promises a lot of shit but doesn't adequately explain how he expects to pay for it.

like he said that he was going to make college free and would pay for it by closing a tax evasion loophole but to my knowledge hasnt given details past "closing a tax loophole"

im also not a fan of how he treats racial issues and looks only to the rich nordic countries as examples of socialistic success, america is not denmark and it never will be
>>
>>53855183
yea whatever Travis

keep your porky fantasies to yourself lad and maybe look at the reality of the situation.
>>
>>53855234
>you forget that before the USA intervened the Middle East had just experienced one of the most brutal wars of the 20th century
but i wuz cos of da british making bad borders
>>
>>53852414
I hate the Democratic Party in general, but God it would be so nice to see Hillary Clinton lose AGAIN in the primaries.
>>
>>53855238
don't forget his record in Washington shows him for the hypocrite he is.

he's been put under a gag by the Democratic party establishment which is why he refuses to even defend himself as Hillary tears his ass open.

he's an old soldier come to pay his dues to the party and try to separate Hillary from what is seen as "radical" socialism by the common people and embrace her 2008 "Hilldog" persona.
>>
>>53855238
I didn't think the president had any real influence over congress anyways? In Canada the PM can fuck you up the ass for not towing the party line but in America individuals can vote either way they want and the president can't do shit.
>>
>>53855280
>Saddam used chemical weapons and turned entire swamplands into cartoonishly large electrified death traps because of lines on the map.
>>
I have none because he won't be president
>>
>>53855318
If they stray too far they stand to lose the backing of the party, its money, and the endorsement of the President, during their reelection. Plus they could lose party support for any projects or pork they want in their district.
>>
>>53854703
>all the non mormon who live there (who are mostly catholic mexicans)
Epic facts dude
>>
I know nothing of burger politics someone give me the run down on the candidates.
>>
>>53855537
Good:
Bernie Sanders
Donald Trump
Martin O'Malley
Bad:
Everyone else
>>
File: 1452048316900.png (725 KB, 3000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452048316900.png
725 KB, 3000x1500
>>53855537
God Tier: Trump
Shit Tier: The rest
>>
>>53855570
The only thing Trump is good for is being a shitdisturber that will upset the establishment. As far as his actual """"policies"""" go they're absolute garbage if you can even consider them anything more than ramblings.
>>
>>53855495
>Hispanic is the largest ethnic minority
>Catholic is the largest religious minority (unless you count fedoralords)
What is this supposed to prove?
>>
>>53855570
>>53855611

Please go into some detail.
>>
>>53852532
Not as much as Regan.
>>
>>53855537
the only three choices we currently have are:

Hillary Clinton: literal criminal who does 180's on topics every few months. has strong support from women and older democrats

Bernie Sanders: people pleaser who promises a lot of good things without providing evidence that what he says is possible. pretty bad when it comes to social politics. Has a lot of support from teen/college age demographic, blacks, and younger dems

Donald Trump: a living meme with loads of charisma who has been accused of being racist because of his nationalistic views. wants to build a wall along the mexican border to help with illegal immigration, deport illegals already here, and also ban all Muslims from entering the US. most of his supporters seem unable to discuss his actual political plan because they are too caught up in the controversial shit he happened to say that week. lots of support from conservatives and whites in general
>>
File: 1452984081546.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452984081546.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>53855703
>>
>>53854206
>likely Democratic voters vs Republicans
Shut it down.
>>
>>53855682
There are roughly 40% of whites who are not Mormon.
>>
>>53853087
Link it up senpai
>>
>>53855773
>rearming Germany
WEW LAD. That's basically like letting a terrorist state arm itself.
>>
>>53855896
America will allow Germany to re-militarize, but that doesn't mean they'll actually do it. Germany is too cucked now.
>>
>>53855896
Well France and Britain don't have the balls to take control of Europe
>>
>>53856030
>>53856168
i-is Poland going to save Europe?
>>
>>53856193
Poland may well be the one to save Western civilization.
>>
File: 1400810556377.jpg (92 KB, 595x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400810556377.jpg
92 KB, 595x800
>>53856193
>Poland
>>
>>53856030
germany has no military? sorry, I don't get it.
>>
File: 2342.jpg (8 KB, 165x163) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2342.jpg
8 KB, 165x163
>>53854214
I'm interested.
>>
>>53854214
You can either move to a third world shithole, or a place more socialist than Bernie
>>
>>53852414
The only argument against Sanders is his immigration policy. Unfortunately he hasn't cemented whether he wants them or not, because he has voted against immigrants before.

Also, Trump is literally a socialist with right tendencies. Has anyone seen his plans to increase Social Security and welfare for blacks?
>>
File: 1430021596377.png (67 KB, 194x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430021596377.png
67 KB, 194x204
>>53856644
I used to be leaning hard towards Sanders, now I'm torn between him and Trump.
>>
>>53852414
Polish jew who went ape shit when asked about his opinions on Palestine/Gaza and started repeating Israeli propaganda word for word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
>>
>>53856720
Nobody cares goatfucker.
>>
>>53852539
Americans have no idea how right their parties actually are.

Obama and Clinton would be conservatives in Europe.
>>
>>53856193
yeah, it's known for cleaning up
>>
>>53855183
Learn how the electoral college works you dumb fucking nigger. And aside from that, he's getting blown the fuck out in *almost* every state with polling and is losing by solid double digit margins nationally.
>>
>>53856644
As far as I understand Sanders wants strict borders because he doesnt want immigrant labor to undermine americans
>>
Better than Clinton at least
>>
>>53856789
Really? How so?

I literally have no idea. Is it because of our judicial system?
>>
>>53852414
>420 democrats
>+/-5%

another quality fox news poll
>>
>>53856720
Jesus Christ, is he speaking to retards?

"HAMAS IS NOT JUST A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, IT'S A SERVICE ORGANIZATION!!"

As though the latter excuses the former.
>>
>>53856720
Palestine has never been and never will be its own country.
>>
>>53856919
Why ._.
>>
>>53856901
it's because you, your country, your people and your political system are shit
>>
>>53856901
Our political spectrum is very different.

All of your political parties are much more to the right than ours are.

Sanders would be center-left, desu.
>>
File: 7653.png (723 KB, 872x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7653.png
723 KB, 872x632
>People still think this

Clinton is crushing him nationally, in South Carolina, in Florida, in New York, in California.

Sanders is viable in only IA and NH. As Nate Silver said: He'll probably win there, and no where else.
>>
File: 1449257412738.jpg (102 KB, 746x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449257412738.jpg
102 KB, 746x500
>>53852599

Whatever helps you sleep at night, honey.
>>
>>53856956
At all points during its history it has been part of a larger empire such as the Ottomans and the Umayyads. Now they'd be better off under Israeli control but they're too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>53856919
Neither is Israel. Whining their jewish hurka durka promised land bullshit all day long doesn't make them a country, because if it did, then ISIS controlled territory should be a country too.
>>
>>53856961
>>53856966
But *why* any like... big issues that define the parties?

>abortion
>capital punishment (killing people for a crime)
>what defines a weapon
>religion
etc
>>
>>53856978
Clinton will bring about a second Golden Era for America!
>>
File: 1449286335142.png (3 MB, 2544x1184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449286335142.png
3 MB, 2544x1184
>>53855624

Anyone can say that about anything, but unless you go into detail and form a coherent argument based on facts and evidence, it's just shitposting.
>>
>>53857047
>Whining their jewish hurka durka promised land bullshit all day long doesn't make them a country
You're right. The backing of every western nation on Earth makes them a real country.
>>
>>53857048
Mostly immigration, freedom of speech, should we raise or lower taxes, etc.

Everyone across the board agrees with stuff like social security, universal healthcare, free or mostly paid for uni, etc.
>>
>>53854447
Presidents that won with less than 50% of the popular vote:

Bush: 2000 (lost popular vote too)
Clinton: 1992 and 1996
Nixon: 1968
Kennedy: 1960
Truman: 1948
Wilson: 1912 and 1916
Cleveland: 1884 and 1892
Harrison: 1888 (lost popular vote too)
Garfield: 1880
Hayes: 1876 (lost popular vote too)
Lincoln: 1860 (got only 39.8% of the popular vote, which was still the most)
Buchanan: 1856
Taylor: 1848
Polk: 1844
Jackson: 1824
>>
>>53856789
This

Obama would be a right conservative politician, I'd say far-right because you don't even have health care
>>
>>53857104
No, it doesn't. There is no such thing as a jewish state in the middle east. Anyone holding Zionist opinions should be chased, prosecuted and jailed along with nazis, religious radicals and etc.
>>
>>53852532
Clinton is shit.
>>
>>53857193
Your government disagrees faggot. Not to mention Egypt occupied Gaza for decades and then continued to blockade it afterwards.
>>
part of the plan tbqh

trump is just hard mode
>>
>>53857175
You're country is literally a Nazi sympathizing fascist totalitarian state no one bothered to topple because the commintern distracted everyone.
>>
>>53857256
???

gays got married here while they were bullied to death in england
>>
>>53857193
Stay mad sandnigger. You can always try to invade Israel again but we both know they'll kick your ass in half the time it took back in 67.
>>
>>53852834
J-E-W
>>
>>53854447
Lincoln in 1860.
>>
>raise the minimum wage to national level of $15 an hour
>poorfags in poorfag states get fucked over harder than before

>claims he's for women's and minorities' rights yet hasn't done jack shit since civil rights in the 60's
>whole platform is "breaking up the big banks" and constantly refers to it when not relevant in debates, and gives no basis on how he'll do it
>wants to enforce a tax on speculation whether or not you gain or lose, completely ignores the fact that universities HE wants people to fund actually engage in trading

The man's a lunatic. I don't really care for Trump but Sanders needs to be restrained.
>>
>>53852834
what's the purpose of pics like this when they're obviously not the same person?
>>
>>53857295
Go suck a baby penis.

>>53857233
Egyptian government doesn't represent Egyptian people.
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 728x43) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 728x43
Bernie wants to crack down on the federal reserve. He'll end up like JFK if he does that.
>>
>>53852414
By March 1st, which is Super Tuesday, his campaign will be dead in the water.
>>
>>53857256
That's wrong.
Franco gave Spain to Infante Juan Carlos who democratized the country.
>>
>>53857356
>Go suck a baby penis.
You're the only pedophile here muhammad
>>
>>53857336
>normal policies
>lunatic

>lunatic policies
>normal

american perspective is so damn fucked that I'm scared for real
>>
>>53857356
Then you should move. Or better yet kill yourself.
>>
>>53857368
why?
>>
>>53857359
His whole claim is that bankers hijacked the Fed and wants to replace them all with people appointed by him.
>>
>>53857405
Again, he will end up dead.
>>
>>53857379
His plans lack any sense of realism. You can't just snap your fingers and make things happen.
>>
>>53857385
Bernie is only popular enough to win New Hampshire and Vermont, but that's it.

His base is pretty much white college liberals, who have a history of not going out to vote.
>>
>>53857385
Because he will be way too far behind in the electoral college to catch up.
>>
>>53857379
Tell me why it wouldn't be a mess if the EU announced a single standard minimum wage for all the participating countries.

While the US isn't an economic union of separate countries, states, like the EU countries, are different in terms of wealth and purchasing power.
>>
>>53857480
> white college liberals, who have a history of not going out to vote
That's not the issue at all. The issue is they only make up a small fraction of the Democratic base.
>>
>>53857382
How about you stay in the states and not occupy yourself with a region a thousand miles you don't belong too in the first place.

>>53857375
At least baby blowjobs isn't the national sport here.
>>
>people actually think sanders has a chance

lmfao
>>
>>53857508
Should have mentioned we already have a federal floor for the minimum wage. While I think it should be raised (10 dollars is reasonable) any higher and you're not really benefiting the poor.
>>
>Thoughts on President Sanders?
He seems cool, but I'd prefer Clinton. She'd start some wars, hopefully kicking off WW3, it'd be great.
>>
>>53857576
Why don't you occupy yourself with your carbomb building skills and not concern yourself with places and people who have nothing to do with filthy inbreds like yourself?
>>
>>53857651
Bernie isn't going to win. I would seriously take Trump any day over this polish kike who probably secretly believes he is an ashkenazi or similar jewish hurka durka bullshit.
>>
>>53857631
Your country would be dragged into those wars, you know.
>>
>>53857757
Trump straight up wants to straight ban Muslims from the US and expand military actions in the Middle East.

The fact that you don't understand that is further proof that your parents are brother and sister.
>>
>>53857757
Don't you have a suicide bombing to get to nigger?
>>
>>53852414
You can't spell PresidenT of the United states of aMeRica without T R U M P
>>
>>53857792
Yeah, but most of the action would be on the other side of the world, we'd mostly suffer just through rationing and soldiers dying overseas.
>>
>>53857803
Only in Iraq, he'd rather work with Russia on Syria.
>>
>>53857585

yeah

shame really, he seemed like a cool dude and had some interesting policies

but he's too old and you can tell in the long run americans don't have the faith in him

i think it's good that he and his campaign happened in the first place though. he's symptomatic of a change in us politics imo
>>
>>53857845
You can't spell PreSiDENt of the united stAtes of AmeRica without S A N D E R S

Wow, I can do it too!
>>
>>53854309
Rand would be a great president. He's the only candidate on the right who isn't a shill and/or lunatic.

Too bad Trump had to come in and sabotage the GOP for his buddies the Clintons, he could have actually done well.
>>
>>53857869
I don't think he even gets news coverage. You only here about him on the internet
>>
>>53852414
Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown, pretty much the two most liberal people in Congress, won't even endorse Sanders (Brown actually endorsed Clinton). In fact, literally only 1 current member of Congress has endorsed Sanders.
>>
>>53857822
Yes I do, it's right after you shoot up your school and kill yourself.

>>53857803
Both are shit and Bernie isn't any better.
>>
>>53857990
Have fun dying in poverty you worthless piece of shit. I love that your entire corner of the world is burning to the ground and nobody even cares. It's what you people deserve.
>>
>>53858014
Don't forget to save one for yourself after you've murdered all the mean kids at your school.
>>
>>53857990
> doesn't even address any point in the entire thread
No surprise coming from an illiterate, unemployed teenager.
>>
>>53857379
I'd rather have Trump than Merkel, Cameron, Tusk et al, wouldn't you?
>>
>>53856978
That's funny, because Sanders is dominating NH and is only 4 points behind Clinton in Iowa. Sanders has NH on lockdown, if he gets Iowa he gets the nomination. Given how things have trended in Iowa it looks like this will be the case.
>>
>>53858044
Pretty amusing coming from the country that lost control of an entire subregion of the country to a bunch of dudes in Toyota trucks with AKs.
>>
>>53858055
That's factually incorrect you stupid fuck. Sanders is getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in South Carolina and Nevada, both of which immediately follow IA and NH and are worth a lot more delegates. Not to mention he's also getting destroyed in every other post IA/NH state with current polling.
>>
File: 1365788704023.jpg (26 KB, 300x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365788704023.jpg
26 KB, 300x354
>>53858099
Stop shitposting anytime
>>
>>53858055
Babby's first election? Your claims are easily proven false with 5 seconds of Google and looking at polling averages/aggregations both nationally and state-by-state.
>>
>>53858055
I've stopped taking any polls in favor of sanders ever since that subreddit started raiding polls online

You guys shill for him constantly and remain delusional that he'll have a chance. He'd have better luck as VP for hillary (though it'll probably take votes away from her)
>>
>>53858046
There isn't much reasoning to do anyway with someone who believes they're god's chosen people and god promised them this land etc.

>>53858071
Sanders can suck my dick, he is not going to win. Fuck off kid.
>>
>>53857929
Delet this
>>
File: 2016dem-sc.jpg (98 KB, 881x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016dem-sc.jpg
98 KB, 881x712
>>53858132
> doesn't even bother refuting the facts
More to come, doucebag.
>>
>>53858157
I never claimed he was going to win you illiterate dog shit fucking sandnigger. You're too god damn fucking retarded to even follow a basic post flow in a thread.
>>
File: 2016dem-fl.jpg (95 KB, 865x739) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016dem-fl.jpg
95 KB, 865x739
>>53858203
>>
File: 2016dem-multi1.jpg (151 KB, 880x877) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016dem-multi1.jpg
151 KB, 880x877
>>53858238
>>
>>53858132
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster#2016-primaries

> inb4HuffingtonPost
In includes polls from all sources in the averages.
>>
>>53858221
Your Jewish brother isn't going to win and no one like him. You can shill for him as hard as you can on reddit/4chan and it will not get him anywhere. Neither is Israel is a country and will never be. Save your breath and spin a chicken around your head three time to clear you of your sins.
>>
Trump is a torpedo planted by West Coast NeoLibs to undermine the GOP candidate. Trump will lose the primaries, then run as independent, and cannibalize that fight. HILLDOG HILLDOG HILLDOG AROOOOO
>>
>>53858350
> literally says Sanders is going to get destroyed in the primaries
> illiterate Egyptian goatfucker says he is saying Sanders is going to win

What the fuck is opposite world like?
>>
>>53858350
Are you retarded bro? The person you're bitching at explicitly said Sanders is, and I quote, "...getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT..."

see
>>53858099
>>
>>53858350
HAHAHAHA I can't wait until President Trump bombs your entire ISIS-loving goatfucking country back to the Stone age. Hopefully he enlists a few jewish pilots to do some carpet-bombing. I hope you recognize the flag painted on the side of the bomber just before you're obliterated
>>
>>53858157
Doesn't change the fact that your country lost control of a sizeable territory to ISIS-affiliated forces.
>>
>>53858498
Hover the mouse over my country's flag and check you are not confusing countries you dumb cunt.

>>53858439
>>53858408
My bad. Israel is still an apartheid state too btw.
>>
File: 021389353.jpg (30 KB, 500x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
021389353.jpg
30 KB, 500x587
>>53856789

This meme is retarded
>>
>>53858851
How is that even a meme? Obama would be characterized as far right here because of his use and expansion of America's drone program.

Britain's government, left and right, is discussing banning Trump, RIGHT NOW because he's basically a Nazi in their eyes.
>>
File: Merchanthillary.jpg (439 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Merchanthillary.jpg
439 KB, 2500x1719
>>53852532
+$5
>>
>>53858851
American politics have been slipping towards the right for the last century. Literally every reputable historian and scholar reports this to be the case, whether they're left, right, or centrist. Obama isn't a leftist. Clinton isn't a leftist. Sanders is probably the only leftist in mainstream American politics.
>>
>>53858911
Britain's parliament are discussing it because they're required to. Any petition that reaches a certain threshold has to be discussed in parliament.

There was never any chance of Trump being banned though, because there was no vote on it, it was literally just a mandated conversation between a bunch of politicians with no legal repercussions.
>>
>>53858984
There are people on the right there who agree he should be though.

That's the point.
>>
>>53857348
Propaganda for people with impared brain function.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x250
>>53852414
>Be americuck
>People want sanders
>Jews and DNC chose shillary
>lose to trump in general election
>JEJ
>>
>>53852414
Would enjoy all the butthurt it would cause among some Americans. Especially the ones who claim to be libertarians
>>
>>53858998
Well, he's not really a conservative in the traditional sense, he's just a contrarian dick. I can understand why plenty of traditional conservatives wouldn't like him.

>Especially considering the amount of controversy he's stirred up there in the past, wanting to demolish wildlife reserves to build diamond-studded resorts.
>>
>>53859145
Libertarian is just an upper-class codeword for an anarchist.
>>
>>53859068
would be a good time
>>
>>53856789

>reminder the right wing parties of europe didn't promote US invasions, mass murders, coups, torture, spying, etc. while the "moderate" ones in power now did and do

Europe is completely backward.

If you're racist, but the other guy kills millions of people of color, guess which one is the actual neo nazi.
>>
File: Azov.jpg (129 KB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Azov.jpg
129 KB, 800x450
>>53859322

Except eastern euorpe. a nazi is a nazi. They literally fly swastikas, but they're the pro Washington/EU guys too.
>>
>>53858055

You really are ignorant on this.

Clinton already has 500 super-delegates committed to her. She's 20% of the way to the nomination before a single vote is cast. She's going to win all of the largest delegate states - NY, FL, TX, CA.

Sanders has no chance, even if he wins Iowa and New Hampshire. He has zero minority support. All Sanders' supporters are white, and Iowa and New Hampshire are both over 90% white, that is why he's viable in the first two states, by sheer luck of the draw. Once the primaries move to heavy minority states, like South Carolina (blacks) and Nevada (Latinos), he's done.
>>
File: sad fat man.jpg (24 KB, 296x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad fat man.jpg
24 KB, 296x407
>>53859361
>we will never see a Sander Vs Trump meme war
>>
>>53859172
*Anarcho-capitalist
>>
>>53854573
American healthcare system is a disaster, and copying any other country's system would have the costs and provide superior care. Obamacare is a corporate handout combined with forcing people to buy insurance creating a captive market.
>>
>>53858998
Yeah there's not a single british deputy who doesnt believe Trump isnt a lunatic
>>
>>53852589
Take out the oh shit part
>>
>>53859389
Oh god, I just had flashbacks to that American faggot last year on /int/ who kept screaming "ANCAP ANCAP YOU FUCKING STATIST BOOTLICKER"

I hope he's dead.
>>
>>53859389
There cannot be anarchy with capitalism its giant bullshit.
>>
>>53857336
>>whole platform is "breaking up the big banks" and constantly refers to it when not relevant in debates, and gives no basis on how he'll do it
Why should he? It was done before.

>wants to enforce a tax on speculation whether or not you gain or lose, completely ignores the fact that universities HE wants people to fund actually engage in trading
Speculation is different than trading, you dumb fuck.

>claims he's for women's and minorities' rights yet hasn't done jack shit since civil rights in the 60's
lol, no.
>>
>>53859426
At least /int/ us on the light side when it comes to spergs. /pol/ is a hot mess which is why I no longer go there.

>>53859431
I believe most political ideologies rely on unrealistic expectations in order to "work". Third way - best way
>>
>>53859361
>He has zero minority support
Is this really how dumb American minorities are?
>>
>>53856789
>Obama and Clinton would be conservatives in Europe.
They would be warmongering neoliberals like Blair. You should look at the actual policies, not the lies they tell aboout themselves.
>>
File: 1453218864945.png (125 KB, 492x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453218864945.png
125 KB, 492x404
>>53859068
Leftist butthurt when Trump wins will be glorious
>>
File: pol btfo.jpg (242 KB, 680x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol btfo.jpg
242 KB, 680x1500
>>53860201
Just one problem...
>>
>>53854531
It's because if Hillary wins she's likely going to do declare war somewhere and drag us down with you. I don't mind a Trump or Sanders victory though, they seem more isolationist.
>>
Trump winning would be very bad because then USAs climate policies would go back to the 1800s.

We really need USA to lead the world in doing something about climate change... It's hard enough getting people to do something about this before it's too late without the USA completely ignoring the issue because muh jobs are more important than the world we leave for our grandkids
>>
File: 1452671236146.jpg (159 KB, 794x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452671236146.jpg
159 KB, 794x638
>>53861005
UK for Trump.
>>
>>53852414
he looks like an accountant
>>
>You will witness a communist America in your lifetime

Good :)
>>
>>53861234
>carring about the world after youre long dead
cuck
>>
I'm honestly disgusted by how slimey and dishonest Trump is, tobehonest.

Produces his clothes overseas and is happy to boycott Ford and Oreo.
Had a sudden policy change with everything when he ran for republicans
Claimed the "rich has to pay their fair share" yet just had the same tax plan as every other republican
Cheated on his OLYMPIC ATHLETE WIFE


A pure slimeball, only other candidate disgusting as him might be Hillary, or Cruz.
>>
>>53857048
UK has the NHS, which goes way beyond Obamacare and anything Sanders has ever proposed, and we set that up decades ago when we were comparatively conservative. Even Thatcher wouldn't touch it.
>>
>>53862696
I'm honestly disgusted that t*rks haven't all been gassed
>>
>>53862677
Sensible argument you got there. And the meaningless insult to top it all off.
>>
>>53862677
>not caring about the survival of your family line

Pretty much the definition of a cuck there familio
>>
>>53855076
>Reagan
>Trump
>comparable
>>
>>53862782
I'm disgusted that United Kuckdom hasn't been dismantled

I'm disgusted that in the English language that the letter C does the both "kuh" and the "suh" sound.
>>
>>53856427
I didn't think they did right? Just like 50k paramilitary
>>
>>53858911

>Obama far right
>fag marriage, gun grabber, socialist policies, healthcare

>rightwing means being in war
Ebin.
>>
>>53859431
Of course not. In reality they just want to remove state protections for the working people. But you can't openly say you want to create a neo-feudal hell ruled by unchecked private tyrannies.
>>
>>53859522
Sorry they don't like who you like.
>>
File: 1449759021009.gif (1 MB, 500x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449759021009.gif
1 MB, 500x347
>>53856961
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 40
Thread DB ID: 451330



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.