[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Languages you aspire to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: Language image 01.png (33KB, 728x287px) Image search: [Google]
Language image 01.png
33KB, 728x287px
Me: French, Mandarin, and Japanese.

How about you?
>>
>>53837088
I'm studying Japanese right now. I want to learn Mandarin too.
>>
>>53837141
It's interesting that Mandarin is actually relatively 'easy', despite the scariness at face value. Good luck!
>>
>>53837088
Japanese > Russian = French

Japanese is the only one that has entertainment I aspire to experience

French because I kinda like the country even though I've never been there

Russian because it's actually interesting and would open a very big hidden portion of cultured world
>>
>>53837706
Russian is interesting, cool alphabet also. Could you specify what you mean by "very big hidden [...] cultured world"?
>>
Latin, chinese, nahuatl
>>
>>53837903
I mean that there are so many russian-speaking people with their own websites and culture, but unlike the spanish speaking countries who can be understood by other latin languages and there are many users in america, russian culture is pretty much cut off from the west
>>
>>53838008
>nahuatl
do you want to summon ancient aztec demons dont you?
>>
>>53837088
Spanish, English, Mandarin and Bignoseish
>>
Hungarian, Russian, German in that order
>>
>>53839564
Are you ''native'' to Uruguay? How come you include Spanish?
>>
German,but I don't think I should anymore
>>
I don't aspire to learn any language. I am learning Spanish and Korean.

Maybe one day I will feel the need to learn another, but for now I think being trilingiual would be great.

I consider myself a Spanish and English speaker already and am comfortable putting Spanish on my resume.
>>
Turkish
>>
Finnish.
>>
>>53839820

Miksi?
>>
Icelandic because why not
>>
>>53840401
Minun tyttöystävä on suomalainen.
>>
French, Italian and Russian.
>>
Italian, Latin and German
>>
I'm studying Mandarin
I would like to learn French, German, Russian or Arabic
>>
>>53840585

Jaa, oletko oppinut paljon? Ja toivottavasti se ei ole mielikuvitustyttöystävä.
>>
File: 1446140885347.jpg (43KB, 710x539px) Image search: [Google]
1446140885347.jpg
43KB, 710x539px
Japanese maybe
>>
Italian, Icelandic and maybe Greek
>>
Dutch and Hungarian, but I'm a lazy fuck and don't know where they offer courses for those Lang's here
>>
'm learning Italian

Wanna learn Fingolish (for da memes), latin and Russian
>>
>>53840731
I've learned a little. Got some of the basics of introductions, ordering food, and so on. And of course all the profanity. Helsingin Yliopisto has online courses I'm taking with my free time.

And no, she's real, we met while abroad.
>>
french and polish 2bh
>>
french and russian tbqh
>>
>>53840731
...WHY IS YOUR LANGUAGE SO WEIRD !?
>>
>>53840870
>>53841067
www.tasteoffinnish.fi
>>
>>53840870
>Wanna learn Fingolish (for da memes)

http://naurunappula.com/g/8669 Here are original Dolan comics, you can view the capability to read those as your prize for learning Finnish though it will be challenging as the Finnish is totally broken. In addition to Dolan those comics contain a lot of other memorable and famous Finnish memes, many of them haven't made it here but are nonetheless top tier as Sakolut is probably the most masterful meme master to ever come from Finland, God bless him.
>>
Italian
Croatian
Japanese
Hungarian or Estonian, not quite sure yet

one for each major european language group + """"altaic""""
>>
French more like Farts haha.
>>
>>53841202
>>53841176
k-kiitos
>>
>>53841067
Not indo-european
>>
>>53841311
Ole hyvä minun ranskalainen ystävä.
>>
Wanna learn Russian just for fun. Plus want to travel to Moscow and act like a local.

Btw, chinese language got the hardest writing system on earth. I dont believe a foreigner can learn how to write in chinese within 5 years.

中文是世界上最難學得懂的語言
>>
>>53841463
Does Hongkong use traditional or simplified characters?
>>
German then Korean or Chinese
>>
>>53841423

ystäväni*
>>
>>53841572
The traditional one
>>
>>53837088
French and Mandarin sound reasonable.
>>
>>53841572
I think Hong Kong and Taiwan use traditional characters while chinese mainlanders use simplified characters
>>
>>53841463
Are you referring to the complexity. i.e the amount of stroke orders/ characters and whatnot? Besides that, which note-worthily can be root-memorized, it seems like the basic grammar and consistent readings make the language learning rather forgiving.
>>
hebrew and eventually arabic if i can be bothered
>>
>>53841915
Ancient Hebrew or Modern? Are you moving to Israel and/ or converting to Judaism?
>>
>>53841745
Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau use traditional
Mainlanders, Singaporeans and Malaysians all use Simplified. The signage of some shops and calligraphy in all of the countries use traditional
>>
>>53841915
Boy I could ask anyone's motives on here, haha.
>>
Learning Spanish now. If I ever feel like I speak it fluently I'd love to try Mandarin or Japanese.
>>
Russian, Georgian , English, Armenian, learning Spanish for a year now.
>>
>>53840731
>>53841609
>>53841423
https://youtu.be/A4qi66iTWxo?t=38s
>>
I would really like to learn Icelandic.

>>53841463
"懂"Tha fuck is this lad? Look at this fucking character: 懂, I'm using my retina ipad and it still looks like shit. Look at this: 懂. How do you expect a child to write it?

>>
>>53842224
bit of both, i'm converting. kind of hard because i'm from new zealand so there is no place to do it, but it will all work out. My girlfriend is from israel so one day i would like to move there.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.