[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 55

File: tfwblack.jpg (14KB, 455x275px) Image search: [Google]
tfwblack.jpg
14KB, 455x275px
>Tfw if you act too white your own kind will hate you, if you act too black everyone else will hate you.
>Tfw only trashy white women want you.
>Tfw everyone assumes you only got into college because of affirmative action and not because of your skill.
>Tfw you are conflicted when visiting 4Chan because you hate people being racist against you but you can't deny a large part of your race is absolute shit in comparison to every other race.

;_;
>>
>>53835539
Abo here. Literally have not seen a single post about abos that haven't also included "Subhuman", "things" etc.
It's tough.
>>
HOL UP
>>
at least you are not mudshit
>>
>>53835539
I know that feel

t. Russian
>>
AYOOOOOOOO
SO U BE SAYYINN
>>
>>53835539
Where da white womyn at?
>>
>>53835539
It's ok, most whites like myself treat blacks just like everyone else. 4chan is just a hive mind of stupid people with asinine opinions
>>
WE SUM KINNA
>>
>>53835606
Set an example then, rise above the rest of those subhumans.
>>
>>53835539

*fashions spearhead*
>>
>>53835539
Don't be a pussy.
>>
File: notfunny.jpg (72KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
notfunny.jpg
72KB, 400x500px
>>53835617
>>53835715

Not funny guys, even our legitimate kings were pretty shit except for maybe Mali in comparison. Your average European local baron was more relevant than most of our kings.
>>
>letting yourself be bothered by idiots
It doesn't matter what they think so long as you live your life like a decent human being.
>>
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
*performs a crip walk*
>>
>>53835539
Tfw when a spic.
Exact same thing here. There was this black guy in one of my classes and he was pretty sophisticated but then he started talking about how he was acting "white". I got pissed and told that acting with some class and intelligence wasn't an exclusively white thing. You're just acting like an evolved human being. I also have to deal with constantly being told how I'm so oppressed by libtards even though they are only ever the only ones to bring up my race.
>>
>>53835539
>tfw asian
>tfw no women want you
>>
>>53835930
Make money all women will suddenly think your funny and amazing
>>
>>53835850
*converts to islam*
ASSALAMA ALEKUM BROTHA
*changes name to shabazz*
>>
>>53835539
Goooooooooo-backtoafrica!
>>
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUMFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA!
>>
>>53835539
sandnigger here
Allahu akbar!
>>
>>53835930
import from the homeland and hope they don't divorce after citizenship))
>>
File: 99% of blacks.png (84KB, 868x221px) Image search: [Google]
99% of blacks.png
84KB, 868x221px
>>
>>53835850
how does that make you feel?
>>
>>53835918
I think among blacks there's actual resistance to acting like a decent human being so when one doesn't act like trash he's a traitor pretending to be white. There was some stuff about a black celebrity who was bitching about just that.
>>
>>53835539
>you are conflicted when visiting 4Chan because you hate people being racist against you but you can't deny a large part of your race is absolute shit in comparison to every other race.
>>
>Black person confessing how shit their people are and that only trashy white women like them
Yeah I'd bet money this is a white guy pretending to be black.
>>
>>53835539

>Tfw only trashy white women want you.

At least someone wants you
>>
>>53836234
German here, self-hate is a thing.
>>
>>53835539
I feel so sorry for Blacks like you. I wish there was a method to make people like you white.
>>
>>53835539
Don't worry man, just be nice person. In other words, make sure your sister gets a child and change your name to Thomas.
>>
>>53836234
Go and open a /shitfrica/ thread, while living in a better and white country.
>>
>>53835539
Seriously though: make sure YOU are a nice, likable person; it's all about (You).

:)
>>
>>53836301
Hahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x330px
>>53835539
>tfw a woman on 4chan
>all day and night see threads hurr durr "women r whores sluts etc"
>all day/night read "tfw no gf" threads

: /
>>
>>53836567
tfw no gf
>>
>>53835539
For what it's worth, I personally divide people into groups depending on how they act. So Africans can be divided between blacks (normal people, act civilized and embrace modern cultural and societal values) and niggers (gangbangers, walking stereotypes, criminals, dindus etc.).

Same can be said of every race to be fair.
>>
>>53835989
Yeah but how many years will that take? I'm in uni right now but I have zero game. By that time I get a good job, girls will already have had 10 relationships with white guys and black guys.
>>
>>53835918
Dude, the way you act is a tribal marker. White middle class tribe has certain markers, and if you act them you present alignment with them.

THis may give you access to some privileges, but to the black tribe this makes you a traitor.

>>53835850
Become a black revolutionary. I respect and admire the black revolutionaries. Even when if we end up on different sides.

Life is to be lived doing something you find meaningful, and black communities need some strenght and leadershipbecause right now they are cruising for a genocide. They are too dependant on a white ruled state.
>>
File: wahey.jpg (49KB, 772x416px) Image search: [Google]
wahey.jpg
49KB, 772x416px
>>53835539
Someone will always find a reason to hate you. You'll just have to accept that and try to be the best person you can be, regardless. Reasonable people will look past things as trivial as listening to trap or not speaking in ebonics.
I went through the same phase.
>>
>>53835539
Cheer up bro

That is because you live in predominantly white country and you have your daily dose of inferiority complex fed to you.

Being black is actually pretty cool if you're relatively good looking and /fit/ and not poor living on welfare in the ghetto in America.

I've lived abroad and traveled well and I've experienced racism but I know where I come from and that most of those racist beliefs are purely based on ignorance. Only the enlightened will be able to deal with you while ignoring your race never the average Joe.

I've traveled to other African countries and met the most amazing african people bro so don't feel bad because of your race. It's nothing wrong with you it's just your surrounding.

(Or you're just a depressed faggot loser who happens to be black)
>>
>>53837520
bretty rare. Are there still some german influance in Angola?
>>
>>53835539
I don't know the feel but my black friend has had those feels. He also said no one has treated him as shitty other young black males. He also gets pissed/embarassed when a group of black guys start cat calling women who are just walking by.
>>
>>53837520
For the love of God pls post in the /afr/ica threads :D !!!

>>53809124
>>
>>53837683
There was never any

A tiny bit of Dutch influence but that was centuries ago
>>
File: 0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg (29KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg
29KB, 400x325px
Same thing happens here bro.
I am a Paki and when I act like a non Muslim I get accused of being too 'British'

Here are things I have been accused of being too British for

>Drinking tea
>Handing my coins to the cashier in the paki shop Queens head side up (it is apparently british to show a womans face to a muslim)
>Doubting the refugee crisis
>Eating plastic supermarket bags smothered in cold baked beans
>Owning a keyboard (apparently because it has a trumpet setting and this is used in British patriotic songs)
>Learning to swim
>Kissing my Indian friend on the lips as a joke

It is pathetic, they are idiotic and will never integrate
>>
>>53836234
A lot of Secular Jews dislike more religious Jews and vice-a-versa. Most people are more critical of their own groups precieved fuck-ups.
>>
>>53837520
nice proxy bait
>>
>>53835539
Don't be a total faggot for once in your life anon.

t.Black guy.
>>
>>53838144
>it is apparently british to show a womans face to a muslim
>Learning to swim
???
>>
>>53837520
I thought you were a White Westerner living in Angola. Not OP BTW.
>>
>>53838379
Are you an idiot or what?
>>
>>53837520
>Only the enlightened will be able to deal with you while ignoring your race never the average Joe

You know Colour-blindness is just as bad or racial ignorance?
>>
>>53835539
actually Ethiopia did pretty well for itself until it turned communist.

Communism ruins everything.
>>
>>53838445
Maybe think about your own post for a moment.
>>
Find a wife and raise a wholesome family, it is the only way to help your race break the cycle of broken families producing broken people.

I have incredible respect for all the black kids I went to school with who came from strong moral families. They all turned out fine, either with college degrees or got into professional sports.
>>
>>53838502
No Selassie was a pretty fucking awful leader.
>>
>>53838520
Im not the guy you first replied to. Im just finding it hard to believe that someone would actually take his post seriously
>>
>>53838144
I hope you paid for those plastic bags matey
>>
>>53835930
just import one from your home country, senpai
>>
File: 1410490011506.jpg (39KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011506.jpg
39KB, 527x612px
>>53835539
I have it worse
>Be me
>Half german, half moroccan
>German is my native language and I don't speak a berber language or arabic
>I'm an atheist (not a fedora though)
>I always consider myself german and I only as in Morocco two times in my life
But still, most people won't ever see me as a german.
>>
>>53837520
>t. Eduardo Dos Santos
>>
>>53839424
*only was
>>
>>53835539
>>Tfw you are conflicted when visiting 4Chan because you hate people being racist against you

Seems like a severe case of not being able to handle the banter
>>
File: 18.png (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
25KB, 236x236px
>Born latino
>People assume I'm illegal despite the fact that I'm a natural born citizen and literally don't speak a word of Spanish
>Actual illegals assume I can speak Spanish and it's obvious they think less of me when they realize I can't
>Bullied all throughout my childhood by racist and edgy white kids and wannabe cholos who despised the fact that I don't act like they do
>People assume Mexico is a barren desert wasteland when in reality it's a fully developed country with its own culture, but people refuse to listen because they think I'm the reason the US is so shitty thanks to Donald Duck and all his tough talk
>Not even SJWs care that much about me because they're too busy focusing on Dindus and Muslims who frankly don't deserve all the support and recognition they've been demanding and getting; Meanwhile latinos pick vegetables in the fields all day for pennies and all they get are people demanding they be sent back

Sometimes I consider moving somewhere else, but literally no other country besides Mexico would want me and no other country has this much freedom.
>>
>>53835918
CHI
>>
>>53835539
>all this shit
Americans are weird
>>
Anon there's people who will hate you for any reason if you are black/foreign or poor.

They will never give you the time of day.

They will demand that you mime what they deem is civil while never adhering to those standards themselves. Your every flaw with be scrutinized with increasing severity and turned against you to blame you and who you are as a person.

They will demand that you raise mountains, speak fluent Latin in a day and be the ubermensch just to be worthy of their respect while they can barely left a 50 pound box.

They will kick you down when you struggling and shit on you at every moment you get, avert their gaze as they sneer and make excuses when you are at their level and, deny your achievements and skills when you are above them.

They will use your success as a way to damn and condemn your people and to hate on you and your people but use your failures and flaws to do just the same

I've never been called a nigger. However, I have felt times in Western Europe and Non- Southern U.S (The South has it's race issues but I feel they work it out better and aren't as segregated as the rest of the States) where people just calling me one or blurting out something anti-Black/African would put a heavy burden off my back because I would definitely know what these people felt of me and I can go seek company that actually isn't two-faced and slimy as fuck but sometimes you just can't do that because you have to be with those people and you can't seek a different group of people. East Europe was also nice because I was judged as a foreigner as any other , they don't have that baggage with them, they were pretty pleasant to be with and were willing to ask questions in a non obnoxious manner. Traveling really helps you cement and strengthen your identity and helps me connect with my parents culture and language more as well as fully feel the impact of being Canadian which happens to many Canadians who travel and live abroad.
>>
File: 1314808067001.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1314808067001.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>53838144
>Handing my coins to the cashier in the paki shop Queens head side up (it is apparently british to show a womans face to a muslim)
>>
>>53835539
Serious question here. Do you think the sjws are making race relations worse in America?
>>
>>53840080
Not him but don't take them seriously just like you don't take stormfags here bette yet why are you lurking in the part of tumblr that is the tumblr equivalent of /b/?

There are many people who are legit for social justice and are working for good.

Like for example their are many feminist who deny the unique struggle of non-white feminist (intersectionality) and focus on shit that white,affluent women would care about. So often when these poor, Black, Latina, LGBT, disabled feminists try to tackle their community issues these feminists would deny them or try to say they are divisive before going back to ignoring a large subset of women and thinking the world is all about them.
>>
>>53835539
You are not alone bro
>be French-Algerian here
>people think I am a guetto trash when in fact I am an engineer, I work, I earn a lot of money and I am educated
>people think I am a durka durka kebab when in fact I am not really religious. I never went to a mosque.
Just live your life and don't give a shit about the rest
>>
File: black difference.jpg (81KB, 558x535px) Image search: [Google]
black difference.jpg
81KB, 558x535px
>>53835539
remember the difference and take comfort in that
>>
>>53840488
That's actually worse.

The LGBT community went in a racist rant/bitch mode in California when it beleived Blacks were the reason prop 8 failed when they somehow forgot that Latinos are a way bigger populace then Blacks in Cali. However Latinos are much more in numbers then Blacks so they put picked the target that was easy for them to bitch and moan at.

One Black supreme judge voted against gay marriage and George Takei went on a rant against him that was pretty edgy. Ben Carson is Ben Carson. If you piss people off or don't follow the crow you can easily become the nigger all of the sudden. I wouldn't want to be with people where my entire worth is based off a shitty dichotomy.
>>
Paki here
Believe me I know about discrimination, probably more than you since you're not Muslim
All you can do is succeed in making something of yourself without residing to the typical nigger jobs (drug dealer, thief, mugger, pimp) and show us and the world that you are capable of taking your place among real human beans

don't be a fuckup and you will at least be able to hold your head up and not give a fuck if people want to hate you for your color because you will know you did your goddamn best

Also convert to Islam because a lot of niggers seem to need a clear and well defined religion to give their life structure, because they don't have it in their family
>>
>>53841659
>probably more than you since you're not Muslim

Well, I'm a nigger muslim born here and lived all my life in a small village.
Bullying was tough but in the end, my life is good.
Gonna work hard to get a PhD.
>>
>>53842330
Good man
Salaam
>>
File: 1400323323655.jpg (30KB, 335x365px) Image search: [Google]
1400323323655.jpg
30KB, 335x365px
>wants to be white

Isn't this mostly a meme?
>>
>>53835539
>if you act too white
>act too black
What does it mean? (Fuck memeanswers in advace)
I know you're not black. Maybe some real black guy will answer.
>>
>>53842719
>What does it mean?

Well, for example, people expect you to listen to rap and stuff like that.
>>
>>53835539
If i were black i would be full traitor, what can you get from being against whites?, you get called a nigger, you get yourself killed, you get instantly labeled as a retarded leftist radical, and smart people are more likely to treat you like a subhuman.
Plus you're against the only race that dominated the world for centuries and will continue doing it despite of chinks, muslims and all the others.
Oh and also, being under white rule is far better for your race than being under muslim rule, just check history.
>>
>>53842719
If you act too black you are a nigger
If you act too white you get called an oreo
You can't bee yourself
>>
American blacks aren't even real blacks.
They are some Anglo subhuman mix.

I shit on you mulatto faggot.
>>
>>53842964
Don't make me dig out that memepic of Spain under Moorish rule and Spain under current cuck rule. You were only worth a shit when you were under Muslim rule you EU cuck. If you were doing so great you wouldn't be sending your young people all over Europe in search of jobs that your own dumbfuck country can't provide.
>>
>>53843106
Joke's on you, i wasn't born in here, and my ancestors have always lived in the white part of spain.
Also we're talking about races, not about countries. And we(white spaniards) defeated muslims, recovered all our lands and people and even conquered muslim clay that we keep til today. Meanwhile negros have been slave material since the beginning of times, and they still are.
>>
>>53843106
How else are they going to breed Anglos out of existence?
>>
>>53843374
That clay didn't seem to do you much good, should have left some us around to help you run your lazy bastard country
>>
>>53835539
Come on mate, the only fucktards thet will hate you just for your skin are stormweenies that blame jews and foreigners for their own stupidity, no one takes them seriously and never will. You just have to be a decent human being, and decent human beings will surround you. Just that simple.
>>
>tfw chicano filth
>>
>>53843374
>white part of Spain
Navarra/Viscaya?
>>
Why don't you grow up a pair of balls?

I am called a monkey, footballer, banana, carnaval, indian, tranny, jungle inhabitant, carioca (the worst) and i don't care. Actually some of them are funny.

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: Laugh-Meme-02.jpg (156KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh-Meme-02.jpg
156KB, 1920x1440px
Feels good being Brazilian

This nation is so fucking diverse I can act as individual everywhere.
>>
>>53845509

Fucking this. I love this country in some aspects
>>
Just pretend you're something different and live in denial. I'm mocking Southern Spain 24/7 and being really xenophobic towards Andalusians despite being one myself.
>>
File: 1430492116093.png (124KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
1430492116093.png
124KB, 262x288px
Same here.
>Get told I act and speak white
>Only people who want to be friends with me are the cucks who think I'm oppressed
>Regular friends only friends with me because token nigger who share interest
>>
>>53846102
Can we be friends
>>
>>53846151
Me too. I never had a friend of an oscarless race before.
>>
>>53839671
le
>>
CHANGO
>>53839671
>>
>>53835930

Lift, bro. Lift yourself to the heavens.

If you don't lift you are wasting time and have no excuses.
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE OSCARS OUTRAGE HAS SHOWED WHERE SOCIAL MEDIA, AKA PUBLIC, RANKS RACES

Non minority tier

1. White
2. Asian
3. Hispanic

minority tier

4. nigger
>>
>>53836567

Men hate women until they are in a good relationship; when women become divine creatures.

It's why more women hit on me now that I have a qt gf. I have become much more positive towards them.

>tfw wearing a scarf your qt knit you
>>
>>53846365
I honestly don't really understand all the fuss though.
>tv mentions some oscar boycot by black people
>some good movies were apparently released last year
>no examples are given
>went to the movies 3 times last year and haven't seen any black movies
>>
Embrace islam and show these kuffar
>>
File: 1446013944198.jpg (16KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
1446013944198.jpg
16KB, 475x263px
>>53846151
>>53846204
Sure thing senpai
>>
>>53846627
I think blacks want their own special blacks only oscar category that guarentees them a win every year just like there is one for foreign films
>>
>>53846627
The movie Concussion from Will Smith hasn't even been released here.
Straight Outta Compton hasn't been shown in the movies here.

But they were so good they deserve an oscar.
>>
>>53836644
>10 relationships
drop the 4chan borderline-pedo "I only fuck virgins" line of thinking. Those 10 niggas was what the black community cynically calls "Starter Cock".

Also, bitches need practice to give good head. Whores are gods angels.
>>
>>53846819
>>53846852
>Concussion received mixed reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 63%, based on 126 reviews, with an average rating of 6.2/10.
10/10 OSCAR FOR BEST DIVERSITY IN A MOVIE
>>
>>53835930
What is with all the Asian bashing on 4chan. I swear people have an agenda, or just pretend to be Asian to shit on them. Who the fuck writes this crap.
>>
>>53847155
He's from Canada, so Chinese.
>>
>>53846102
>token nigger who share interest
only liberals are like this. Most people care more about the interest overlap.
>>53836567
I've known plenty of women around these parts. Women are over 50% of some boards and are 20-30% sitewide, considerably higher than other male nerd hives like reddit. Chances are you hate women too or understand male virgin frustration enoigh that it doesn't bother you. I think women tend to like 4chan because its one place they can hide their gender and get un gender-biased opinions.
>>
>>53847155
>asian bashing on 4chan
Its a holdover from the gaiafag invasion days. "Fuck asians" is defense against white weeaboos, not asians.
>>
>>53835930
>tfw asian
>tfw some women want you
Maybe you're just a terrible person
>>
>>53847155
Coming from someone who lives in a country with a significant Asian minority population Asians are pretty fucking shit and should stay in Asia

The only exceptions are the richer nations like Singapore and Japan since they immigrate to NZ for different reasons than the rest do and are far better people
>>
>>53847194
Ok Muhammad thanks for explaining

>>53847288
wat
>>
>>53847325
Or you are the terrible person. After all, women like terrible people.
>>
Show ur BBC, bby.
>>
>>53847368
k
>>
>>53847379
In 2007ish, 50% of /a/ and /b/ were crossboarders from gaiaonline, an anime forum frequented by japan obsessed 15 year old white middle class kids. As a result 4chan has since consistently claimed japan as a terrible place just to piss off weeaboos. The yerm weeaboo and "chinese cartoons" both come from that period. A lot of the racism and sexism on 4chan started this way, it was irony, this is lost on new posters.
>>
>>53847569
have you ever been to /pol/, people make Asian make hating threads for no reason and everyone chimes in with their bucket of hate, I hate being alive
>>
That's literally some US stereotypical nigger shit. Black people in western Europe, or at least in my country are treated no different than white people.
>>
>>53847689
>i hate being alive
because unemployed retards from Arkansas give the biggest genetic group in the world a hard time on /pol/? You gotta take it easy man, half of /pol/ is only trying to elicit that action. The line of thought isn't, "I have logical reasons to hate asians." Its, "how can I piss off the most liberals with the least effort." People on 4chan, particularly Americans and Latin and South Americans really really get off o making people mad.

At the end of the day we all have minimal genetic variation regardless of race, so they're criticizing culture, which we can change. Don't let a stereotype ruin your day or define your life. 4chan is an outrage contest.
>>
>>53836567
It really sucks sometimes reading the
>all women are sluts
shit, but there's no other good place to butch about my hobbies anonymously. I'm pretty sure /int/'s at least 20 percent female though, so you're not alone.

>>53835930
I know a lot of girls with yellow fever. Granted, they're all disgusting weeaboos/koreaboos, but they'd be all over you as long as you're not hideous.
>>
>>53843374
>white part of spain
When will the memes end.
>>
>>53847975
Pretty funny actually how everyone claims all women love occasional dicking but a men's thought is also on sex 24/7.

Don't tell me you wouldn't take the opportunity if you could fuck most women you could.
>>
File: 1434033284.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1434033284.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>tfw white male
>tfw everyone expects you to succeed because its so easy being a white man
>tfw you fail
>>
>>53838144
>>53846671

not sure about other pakis but afghanis love tea

it is one ot their major institutions along with opium and pederasty
>>
Americans being unirinically black near me.
>>
>>53847932
>>>/pol/61447476

this is what I'm talking about
>>
>>53835539
>tfw every Yankee talks shit about the South and calls you Cletus
Feels bad man
>>
>>53838502
>Niggers in America
>Ethiopian
They're all west Africans, m8
>>
>>53847431

Not him but also keep in mind that most people don't make the distinction between immigrants of that nationality and the average person who lives in their home country. The reality is they're often very different people.

Personally I'm against most Asians being here simply because most make absolutely no effort to integrate whatsoever. They end up forming their own communities and hardly speaking English. They only buy at little Asian markets and avoid any local culture/people.

I don't understand why you would move to another country if all you want to experience is what's better and more plentiful at home. Same applies to Americans/Euros that live in expat bubbles in Asia.
>>
>born polish
Well, when the live gives you lemons. FUCK.
>>
>>53849004
Poles are nice.
Not well known but nice.
>>
>>53836299
>German
Nein Motombo
>>
>>53841659
>show us and the world that you are capable of taking your place among real human beans

They'll just say you are an exception.
>>
>>53848558
Read my post you fucking chink
>>
Do people even hate slavs?
>>
>>53849475
Most don't know or don't care so you guys are pretty lucky.
>>
>>53837793
>Euphoric Nigger
>>
>>53837793
Might as well call it South Africa + some disapora.
>>
File: 1452825510659.jpg (173KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452825510659.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
>>53835539
>tfw half black
>tfw your black extended family doesn't like you because you act too white
>tfw your white side treats you normally
>tfw light skinned enough to pass for other than black when hair is cut short
>tfw black enough to be the "black friend" for white people
>tfw raised in a stable household
>tfw in University not because of any "black only" grants or affirmative action

It feels alright to be a halfrican.
>>
>>53850171
>any "black only" grants or affirmative action

Barely any in Canada.
Not an achievement at all.
>>
>53836044
>Ekoom Bokum
>>
>>53850200
I'm from Toronto. There's a sizable Caribbean community that gives out Island based grants that can get into the 10-20k range.

You're right about the affirmative action stuff though. I only see offers for people who are native.
>>
>>53838144
>Paki
I thank God everyday I'm not one
>>
>>53850171
>>tfw half black

Brazil: The post
>>
>>53835539
You shouldn't give a shit about what others think
>>
thread is full of filthy niggers.
>>
>>53835918
CHI
>>
>>53835539
>Tfw Black-Italian American
>Tfw called faggot by American Black women
>Tfw really small penis
>Tfw can't eat pizza with cheese because lactose intolerance
>>
>>53850261
>I'm from Toronto. There's a sizable Caribbean community that gives out Island based grants that can get into the 10-20k range.

and that's good. Supporting your community and educating it's members is a good thing and taking advantage of what you can is a good thing as well.
>>
>>53850308
Aint that the pot calling the kettle black amico
>>
aYo YoU DuMb hOnKiEs bE sAyIn sHIt AbOuT BlAcK pEoPle? wE WuZ KaNgS n shIt YkNoW WhAT Im sAyIn yAll CrAcKeRs rAcIsT NiGgUH
I bE HaViN dEgReEs iMmA iN hArVaRd niGgA TeArInG Up wHiTe Pu$$y

~fUcK aLl yALl pEaCe~
>>
File: 1448338250044.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448338250044.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>53850363
>>
>>53850305
True but the thing is what if those others are in a position of power?

Then you just can't not give a shit which makes it harder then it seems.
>>
Is that true niggers are still considered human beings in American continent?
Don't they livw in reservations there?
>>
>>53850308
Дa.
>>
>>53839630
CHI
>>
>>53850261
>I only see offers for people who are native.
Lots of programs even have reserved seat quotas for abos so real students have to fight for the rest. Government pays for housing and the program I think. People who sign up usually end up dropping out... lots take distance learning out of boredom and drop out too...
>>
>>53839630
Please call yourself Mestizo. You are not latino. We Italians are the true Latins
>>
>>53846365
>>53846627

Did something happen?
>>
>>53837520
>>53837851
CRIOLO
R
I
O
L
O
>>
>>53850454
cyka blyat
>>
>>53835539
Fucking be yourself you dumass
>>
>>53839424
Arab/German hybrids look like shitskins
>>
>>53835539
At least you have BBC
>>
File: 1436541739860.jpg (148KB, 736x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1436541739860.jpg
148KB, 736x1318px
>>53850774
>memes
>>
>>53850690
But you see to the cuck that is OP he has to be white for himself to be "okay".
>>
The only niggers I saw in my life were Brazilian and they were chill and good people. I guess this black conflict which I don't understand is only American or European.
We should do is unite against muslims and bolivians they are a threat to the white race.
>>
>>53850826
Im convinced 7inches is average and Americans think they are 5 because everyone is so fucking fat. Niggers have the girth of a fist though aint no lieing about that.
>>
>>53835918
CA
>>
>>53850928
This is a lie. My penis is only 3in erect.
>>
>>53835539

>black
>browsing 4chan

are you masochist or smth?
>>
>>53850928
>Niggers have the girth of a fist though
Niggers lack girth, they have length. And even then, not much, depends on the negro.
>>
>>53837027
Never tought about that marker thing. interesting
>>
>>53850982
pics
>>
>>53850982
rip
>>
File: anti-gay.png (622KB, 651x592px) Image search: [Google]
anti-gay.png
622KB, 651x592px
>>53851074
Fuck no faggot. We Italians hate you
>>53851089
Still better than being Canadian
>>
File: 1413218215592.png (177KB, 308x339px) Image search: [Google]
1413218215592.png
177KB, 308x339px
I have black friend who's a boobman /int/.

What do I do? I was think of locking him up and sending him to the smithsonian, but I think I might miss him.
>>
>>53851147
>We Italians hate you
I'm literally Italian. I have citizenship and everything.
Italians hate niggers more than faggots, m8. You make fun of faggots, you deport niggers.
>>
File: italian_boys.jpg (27KB, 518x400px) Image search: [Google]
italian_boys.jpg
27KB, 518x400px
>>53851182
>Implying
>>
>>53851147
Meanwhile in Firenze

http://igfculturewatch.com/1998/05/28/homosexuality-in-renaissance-florence/
>>
>>53851221
Imblying what?
My DNA test put me at 90% Italian and 10% Balkan. Pretty much as Italian as it gets, nigarigatoni.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMPryOrMhs
>>
>tfw Hispanic
>tfw superior to everyone else
>>
>>53851284
BUILD
WALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIXGpScZ0Cg
>>
File: FScPHGs.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FScPHGs.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>>53851263
I felt something watching that video. Not sure what it was.
>>
>>53851337
>Not sure what it was.
negro comprehension skills.
>>
>>53850928
dick rate threads are not representative of the general population
>>
File: ligh.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ligh.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>tfw I didn't know "colorism" existed and that lighter niggers were reacist to darker niggers
>>
>>53851556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
>>
File: black_britain.jpg (30KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
black_britain.jpg
30KB, 250x316px
>>53851556
I know that feel. At times the Black Brittish look down on Black Italians cuz we is darker.
>>
>>53851613
You can't be serious, m8.
Black Italian isn't a thing. If you're black - you're not Italian!
>cuz we is darker.
Doesn't work like that. Kinda depends on where you black half is from. Somali-Italians are gonna be lighter than Nigerian-Brits.
>>
>>53851556
Some blacks get "skin bleaching" done to look more white.

Michael Jackson got it done but it was because he had that skin pigment loss condition.
>>
>>53851586
That's pretty fucked up, but not entirely unexpected.
>>
>>53851703
Hehe. Yeah, I guess it's pretty horrifying.
>>
>>53851586
Considering that the image of beauty has mostly been white, this isn't surprising.
>>
>>53851586
the opposite thing is happening with some white kids because media pushes on them that white people cause all the problems in the world

kind of interesting how media/ ads can fuck up kids
>>
>tfw half white half black
>>
File: VAM01800.jpg (924KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
VAM01800.jpg
924KB, 2000x1500px
>>53851637
Oh sheeit we got a internet badass over here
>>
>>53851809
Hi donkey shagger
>>
>>53851821
M8, which one of your parents is Italian?
>>
>>53851637
>implying italians are not giga-cucks
>>
File: 1446174097648.jpg (56KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446174097648.jpg
56KB, 1024x1024px
>>53851879
>2015+1
>being cachaco
>>
>>53843098
t. Alfred Neger
>>
File: 1453130792644.jpg (553KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1453130792644.jpg
553KB, 5000x5000px
>>53843106
>Paki
>>
File: cecile-kyenge-4.jpg (117KB, 1188x1400px) Image search: [Google]
cecile-kyenge-4.jpg
117KB, 1188x1400px
>>53851881
Both. anche posso parlare Italiano. ho imparato con mia nonna ma lei ha un accento di terrone
>>
>>53835539

it's ok i still love you

just be better and smarter than street nigs, hicks, and sjws and it'll all be better.
>>
File: 1451661085936.jpg (112KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1451661085936.jpg
112KB, 764x764px
>>53835539
It's ok, OP. I love you for coming here and putting your feelings and race doesn't matter for me :3
>>
>>53851989
Pathetic. I can speak both terrone and Italian.
Stay jelly - also did you understand that video I showed you? Because it's in Neapolitan.
>Both
How so? Post family tree.
>con mia nonna
Con la mia*
>>
>>53852055
Yeah I already know I make mistakes often. I don't get much practice. I don't have sound on this computer that I am using so I only saw images.
>>
>>53852104
>. I don't have sound on this computer
Jesus christ. Do you live in the ghetto?
>g so I only saw images.
The lyrics are at the bottom, m8.
Here's the description (from Italian wikipedia)
>Tammurriata nera racconta la storia di una donna che mette al mondo un bimbo di colore, concepito da un soldato durante l'occupazione americana[1]. La donna, tuttavia, accetta il figlio, forte del proprio amore materno. L'intera vicenda è raccontata da una specie di "coro greco"[1], che ironizza sul fatto che per quanto la donna rigiri i punti di vista del fatto (Seh, vota e gira, seh seh, gira e vota, seh), o gli affibbi nomi italiani come Ciccio, Antonio, Peppe o Ciro (ca tu 'o chiamme Ciccio o 'Ntuono, ca tu 'o chiamme Peppe o Ggiro), il bambino che ha partorito è comunque nero (chillo 'o fatto è niro niro, niro niro comm'a cche).
>>
>>53851637
>Somali-Italians are gonna be lighter than Nigerian-Brits.

Depends. Somalis can be dark as fuck and West Africans light. Not to mention the genes in both parents.

>>53851954
It's actually

t. Alfred Schwarzeneger

Schwartz means Black and Neger too so his name is Alfred BlackBlack. you can make it Alfredo
>>
Dude, learn to handle the banter. I'm saying this as an expert
>>
>>53852178
>Depends. Somalis can be dark as fuck and West Africans light. Not to mention the genes in both parents.
Yeah. What I wrote was misleading. Genetics don't work like that. You can be the lightest african and still give birth to a dark as fuck child. It all has to do with how genes present themselves.
>>
>tfw Pajeet born in Australia

It was fine when I was a kid and the only Indian kid around. Then all these creepy rape stare fuckers showed up and I get associated with those cunts.

Tbh most white people treat me fine until it comes to dating. I have pretty much only ever dated white chicks because they form 90%+ of the population in the area I love. But all of a sudden people I know are like why don't you find a nice Indian girl when I have nothing in common with Indians from India.

I think the worst thing though is the 'where are you really from' bullshit. I was born here mate, build a fuckin bridge and get over that fact. And it's never the bogans who ask me that but the leftist or upper middle latte sippers who ask me this shit.

Australia is still better than America though. I was held up for 30 minutes at immigration in the US once because they didn't believe that I was traveling on an Aussie passport legitimately and that I was actually born in Sydney like it said. This is despite having an unlimited exit/entry US visa. They kept asking me WHY DID. YOU GET THE VISA AND WHERE DID YOU GET IT? ARE YOU REALLY BORN IN AUSTRALIA

Cunts are fucked.
>>
>>53835539
Be yourself my man.
That shit happens in any races and in any groups. Its not important if you are a part of minorities in a society or not. Regardless of your racial/ethnic position in a society, every single one "group" generally has a tendency to try to eject someone who has a different view from them.
Not to mention 4chan consists of such a bunch of wimpy losers who cant have an each individual view and position, and fall into closed cheap groupism/sectism like what hicks do. Its not worth dealing with 2bh. I always laugh em all off for fun.
>>
I know how you feel OP, but I think you just have to learn to accept it OP. It's just how it is, find yourself a job and get a nice place, live comfortably. That's what I'm doing, it still gets me sad from time to time, but I can't do anything about it so I try not to dwell on it too much.
>>
>>53852231

Area I live*

Also fwiw I think public defecation is absolutely disgusting, I've never done it and it's a major reason I don't like visiting India.
>>
File: 1446731173890.png (226KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1446731173890.png
226KB, 528x404px
>mfw I ironically shitpost about black people
>mfw I hurt people's feelings
I-It w-was just banter. I-I meant no offence.
>>
>>53835539
At least you're not Irish.
>>
>>53852231
>I think the worst thing though is the 'where are you really from' bullshit. I was born here mate, build a fuckin bridge and get over that fact. And it's never the bogans who ask me that but the leftist or upper middle latte sippers who ask me this shit.

don't get so fucking pissy over it. If the question comes up I say the city and hospital I was born and where my parents were born in then ask them the same IT really helps break the ice pretty well.
>>
>>53852231

You'd think that in a place like America, where the nationality is defined by birth and not race, that they'd find it easier to get their head around it.

T bh the "where are you from?" thing is the most common complaint I hear, but the people asking it never do so maliciously. Its just curiosity and if you meet a stranger in a 90%+ white area and they're not white, there's a good chance they're not local. I understand how it would be frustrating but come on, as long as they accept you when you tell them you are born there who cares?
>>
>>53835606
I've also seen very little stating otherwise and I've never met an abbo so I honestly wonder.

Are you pure-blooded abbo?
Does your thinking work the same as other people as in do some things feel more difficult or easier?
Do you go to school and get good grades and stuff?
Do you have any weird racial traits like Native Americans did with immunity to poison ivy and vertigo?
>>
>>53852178
Actually it is Schwarzen and Egger which means something like Black Egg/Corner.
I bet you thought of Arnold
>>
>>53836567
>>all day and night see threads hurr durr "women r whores sluts etc"
don't go to r9k, don't reply to r9k posters
>>
File: afence.jpg (2MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
afence.jpg
2MB, 1698x1131px
>>53852281
fences are nice
>>
Why do they hate us OP? What did I ever do to them? ;___;
>>
>>53835539
You just have to learn to be one of those "cool teacher" male role model black guys who works at inner city schools and can hang with other black people and get respect while also having a moral compass and a successful life.
>>
File: Crime-chart1.gif (8KB, 459x252px) Image search: [Google]
Crime-chart1.gif
8KB, 459x252px
>>53852408
>>
>>53852281
Just be clever and witty and use trivia and facts to meme it up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-17-14-21-27.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-17-14-21-27.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>tfw crossdresser
>tfw no one cares
>tfw professor complemented my clothes a week ago
>>
>>53852348
I'm ethnic Korean and US citizen by birth and I'm asked where I'm from as well. I don't let it bug me because in their defense I do have a bit of an accent and like you said, it's never malicious.

What does get my goat is when they ask me which Korea I'm from.
>>
>>53852501
pics
>>
>>53852375
No it's a word pun.

Schwarz (Black) +Neger (Negro)

I forgot to remove the e.

>>53852434

Inner city schools kill you on the inside. The poor ones are pretty much left to die and rot killing all motivation in the students, teachers and parents.
>>
>>53852459

What are you trying to prove?

There are certainly racial biases in some places but its undeniable that black Americans commit a lot more crime.

That said, we all know the American prison system is fucked and there are far too many young men behind bars for minor crimes.
>>
>>53852434
This, it's not that hard
Just try to be like Bill Cosby, minus the whole drugging and fucking women part
>>
>>53852514
You would be dissapointed. Keep it to your imagination
>>
>>53852557
f-fine
>>
>>53852379
Taller ones with sharp metal at the top are nicer.
>>
>>53852459
>spics commit just a little more crime than whites
Bullshit, they are all rapist and bring drugs. Why else would California be shit. They are just as bad as niggers
>>
>>53852459
I'm in Uni and I've never committed any crimes, what more do you want from me anon?
>>
>>53835606
Great banter Australia does it again xD
>>
>>53852501
pics now
>>
>be USA spic
>be mestizo but born with really dark brown skin
>don't even have a native like face
> americans for some butt fuck reason mistake me for indian poo in the loo shit
> ask a white american guide in english at the airport and the fucker start speaking in his broken ass spanish, after 3 tries with his shit spanish, he gave up and out of frustration started talking in english (fucker we are in the USA, speak english you cuckfag)

Fuck my life wizard level 22.
>>
>>53852501

They're just being polite
>>
>>53852586
Don a cape and fight nigger crime in nigger communities.

Also throw spiders at people.
>>
>>53850171
>halfrican
Huh, nice. Mind if I use the term?
>>
Anyone else native ethnicity of their country but still get asked where they're from?

I'm a mix or Brit and French and most people think I'm foreign when I go back home
>>
>>53845433
this, fuckung first world pussies gets muh offended and whines on 4chan.
>>
>>53852542
I don't mean go to an inner city school. God no. Just act like you're from one.

Wow. I just realized how much of an act being black is. If they didn't put any effort into it, they would just act white but they can't because we're racist against them and we're racist against them because of all the ones who are acting black.
>>
>>53852501
People actually just aren't comfortable insulting you in public. You kind of interact with those sorts like they have mental problems, like a drug addict.
>>
>>53852582
Many hispanics are counted as white in arrest reports.
>>
>>53852608
My classmates are not polite. They're racist jewish scumbags. They honestly don't care senpai
>>
>>53852586
a hug.

you nigger >:(
>>
>>53852717

I meant the professor, and see >>53852677
>>
>>53835539

Serves you right for being born a nigger.
>>
File: gondola_farmer.png (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gondola_farmer.png
15KB, 640x480px
>>53852677
>>53852733
Sure fooled me
>>
>>53852672
I meant teaching at one though.

You ever watch that episode where Squidward gets attacked by the Sea Bear?
>>
>>53852717
>no one cares

There was a cross-dresser in one of my classes. Fucking hated that guy. He was always on tumblr. They care. They're just silently annoyed at you.
>>
>>53852802
Well, yeah. You're a disturbed individual who tries to look like a girl in public day to day life. Not exactly the type to have 10 points in observational skills.
>>
>>53852847
kek
>>
>>53852753
t. brazil

you ask for it right?
>>
>>53852825
>>53852847
Time to kill myself f am
>>
>>53852145
Get this bippidi boppidi shit out of here stupid pastanigger
>>
>>53852905
just stop wearing womens clothes

just wear panties or bras underneath that people can't see if you still want to be a weirdo
>>
>>53852940
t. not sexually confused
if i'm mentally ill enough to do it in the first place, i think it would look silly to just stop.
>>
File: 1446400927409.jpg (6KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1446400927409.jpg
6KB, 176x232px
>>53853022
kill yourself then I guess?
>>
>>53853050
Sounds good
>>
>>53852905
>abide perfectly reasonable cultural expectations about the types of tailored fabrics I wear to insulate my body heat and cover my body.
>kill myself.

If you see no way how option A is preferable to option B, then yes. Society does not need you.
>>
>>53852753
I laughed
>>
>>53853082
It was sarcasm but ok
I've really derailed this thread, haven't I?
>>
File: 1451792276762.jpg (173KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451792276762.jpg
173KB, 645x773px
>tfw I will never have a blackanon friend to break cultural barriers with
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-13-21-40-34.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-13-21-40-34.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>53853142
>that one black friend in compsci class that reads manga
Total bro
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>53853142
>tfw my black friend in college was only half black and I only broke half a cultural barrier.
>>
>>53839681
r-rare
>>
>>53839681
These are normal race relations. The rest of the world is weird.
>>
File: 20130530_dn_0mnkzixl.jpg (61KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
20130530_dn_0mnkzixl.jpg
61KB, 600x421px
>>53835539
That must be a pretty big red pill to have to take, to get a glimpse into what the majority are actually thinking. if you agree with some things that are being said then you need to do your part to be an example to your peers. If you don't let it get to you personally, you can take it like its a cheat sheet for how to be a universally well respected person in real life.

Also, you shouldn't have to deal with it on /int/. There is cancerous cross board contamination from /pol/ in recent years. flag and report every racist post you see and voice your disagreement with it, every time.

me on the left
>>
>>53842660
I want to be a Finngol. I have begun the process of finngolizing myself already. In order to achieve a Finnish look, I only go outside when it is dark or cloudy. To habituate myself, I don't wear clothes and spend long stretches of time just lying in snow.

I think I may have some Mongol ancestry, but to get a more prominent Finngol look, I will be undergoing epicanthal surgery, and injecting turmeric into my skin every week.

The most difficult aspect, or so people tell me, would be to achieve the Finngol mindset — be autistic. Considering that I want to be a Finngol, I'd say I am autistic enough.

I even gave up Islam, so I could drink like a Finngol.
>>
File: obsessed-still.jpg (69KB, 595x365px) Image search: [Google]
obsessed-still.jpg
69KB, 595x365px
>>53835539
>>Tfw only trashy white women want you.

Lol what? Black Navybro here. If you are the well dressed, educated, smooth kind of black guy this is absolutely not true. God damn white women will crave you.

You must be ghetto f.am. Trash attracts trash.
>>
>>53839876
>They will demand that you raise mountains, speak fluent Latin in a day and be the ubermensch just to be worthy of their respect while they can barely left a 50 pound box.
this is horseshit
your entire post is horseshit
white people would love to have black friends, but you're too cool for us. you think its fun to fuck with us, we're all racist right? Did you ever ask why the fuck are they racist? You think, honestly, that most people prefer a white trash trailer park loser in an elevator with them instead of a black guy in normal "white" clothes? fuck off. Ask any African immigrant how it is to live here compared to where they're from. Ask how they get mistreated and abused every day and they'll ask you what the fuck you're talking about. Thats why african americans hate them so much, because in two generations a senegalese family can go from cab driver to doctor with ease, meanwhile you're still whining about racism, and so are your kids and their kids
>>
>>53836301
Maybe vitiligo? It worked for Michael Jackson...
>>
>>53853577
dubs dont lie
>>
>>53837520
i like you.
>>
>>53835539

Bro, if you have a problem with pretty white women not wanting you then you should move to South Brazil. There's an outbreak of female jungle fever over here with all the male Haitian immigrants. If they like malnourished Haitians they should like well-fed black Americans too.

Come home, black man.
>>
>>53853764

Absolute truth right there.

The disadvantage is perpetuated by their own culture and people more than any other factor.
>>
>>53854004
yea, sure.
>>
>>53838144
>learning to swim is a Brit thing
It's a valuable skill and it's fun to hang out at the beach, despite the ones the UK has. Ignore the idiots and you will be happier.
>>
>>53854018

An example from a few days ago:

>me on a bus
>girl (maybe teenager) sitting with her mother next to me
>tall, muscular Haitian guy walking down the sidewalk
>young girl points to the guy and say to her mother "Nossa como ele é lindo" ("God, he's handsome", or something like that)
>>
>>53854077
That's not really a big deal. E.g., i don't find indians attractive usually but I can still think an attractive one is a solid 8/10.
>>
>>53854077
if he's a tall muscular guy he isn't malnourished
also, this is only one case it doesn't prove there is a jungle fever outbreak
where are you from?
>>
File: mussum-palitos-gina.png (753KB, 654x641px) Image search: [Google]
mussum-palitos-gina.png
753KB, 654x641px
>>53836301
>>
>>53854148
>>53854167

It's a regular thing. If you walk around Florianópolis for a day you'll see at least one example of local (white) women lusting over Haitians.
>>
>>53854204
i'm tempted to believe this because i see interracial couples everyday in são paulo (both bmwf and wmbf) but i don't want this to be true
please tell me you are memeing
>>
>>53836147
Its in the culture, being a house nigga relates to when some slaves that worked in the house were disliked by the field slaves.
>>
>>53841659
> Unironically encouraging people to convert to islam.

You deserve every ounce of bullying you get.
>>
>>53854005
Yeah but I have to cringe at some of the "Racism isn't real anymore" posts from /pol/acks.

The reason black people are as poor as they are is due to the legacy of slavery. Housing codes in the US were written during the era of segregation. Black people outside of cities like NY all stick together, and so the ghetto cultural mindset is perpetuated. The same kind of problem exists in trailer park communities in the Southern US. Your surroundings have a big impact on shaping who you are, and thus the decisions you'll make.

I'm not saying none of it is their fault, but the average black person is still dealt a much worse hand than the average white person in the States.
>>
>>53854514
there are barely any whites in africa and they still suck out there.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-07.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-07.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
>>53853142
>had a black friend in college
>told him about ooga booga where da white wimmin meme
>he laughs for a minute straight
good lad, he was
>>
File: Propaganda Suvinil.jpg (8KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda Suvinil.jpg
8KB, 150x200px
>>53836301
>>
>>53854514
>The reason black people are as poor as they are is due to the legacy of slavery.
You dont think the differences in IQ might have somthing to do with it?
>>
>be me south asian bro
>finish meme tier degree
>join rcmp
>get posted to shit fuck town in nowhere nothern ontario
>people i work with are nice but busy with families
>no friends
>hard time making friends
>usually at gym or running
>only white girls on tinder/bar/clubs
>tfw no south asian/middle eastern girls

Never experienced racism but moving from Toronto to an all white town is so weird. Feels weird being a minority
>>
File: 1363887292690.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1363887292690.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>53846566
>>tfw wearing a scarf
are you trying to make her jealous like that? you're fuckin lame dude and you're a sellout, she's probably from the NSA or reddit you silly faggot
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>tfw mestizo
>>
>>53835539
Is it popular to pretend to be black on the internet? You have people from countries with barely a black population talking about black people. Leave us alone
>>
>>53854544
Yes because just about every African country came under colonialism, where most aside from a select elite were second class subjects. Many African countries either descended into civil war or turned into dictatorships once the colonial powers gave them their independence.

You're going to see more successful African businessmen and companies in the countries where there is good governance. Kenya/Rwanda/Namibia etc.
>>
File: 1396908720443.jpg (118KB, 808x499px) Image search: [Google]
1396908720443.jpg
118KB, 808x499px
This is pasta
>>
File: 1a1.png (599KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
1a1.png
599KB, 605x453px
>>53836567

Get out.
>>
>>53854678
Ethiopia was never colonized.
South America was colonized for even more time than Africa and we don't suck as much as them
>>
>>53839876
all this self victimization and you wonder why your people havent gotten anywhere. the establishment has literally bent over for you people, racial quotas in universities, workplaces, even the fucking government and you throw all that aside because some people were an ass to you.

You know the difference between black people and mature people? If someone is an ass to me ill chalk it up to him being an ass and go my merry way. if someone is an ass to black people for any reason its always raycism, kkk bla bla bla. I myself am middle eastern and it infuriates me how you people are so fucking entitled.
I applied to med school and barely got in. I have a solid resume with 3.85 gpa but somehow tyrone who half assed his way with a 3.0gpa gets in because muh diversity.
http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GENOCIDED TO DUST AND EVEN THEY DONT BITCH AS MUCH AS THE DESCENDENTS WHO PERSONALLY HAVENT EVEN EXPERIENCED DISCRIMINATION.
SO. FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>53854607
Not that much. Plenty of people with low IQs in the west and they can still function in a society and maintain stable jobs.

We are more a product of our surroundings than we are of some innate biological conditioning.
>>
>>53849952
underrated post
>>
>>53854729
Ethiopia was actually doing pretty well until gommies took power and destroyed the economy after Selassie.
>>
>>53836567
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>53836567
No sane woman here would ever admit to being one.

Here's your (YOU)
>>
>>53839630
> Sometimes I consider moving somewhere else, but literally no other country besides Mexico would want me and no other country has this much freedom.

This one I just can't understand... Why in the hell Mexicans, Colombians, etc. prefer to migrate to the U.S., rather than Uruguay, Chile or Argentina? Maybe these countries aren't so good compared to the U.S., but generally speaking they are industrialized, stable, low-crime, democratic countries and have the and highest HDI among Third World countries. Ah, they also speak Spanish!
>>
File: 1433394684384.jpg (443KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1433394684384.jpg
443KB, 1182x966px
>mfw brown haired, brown eyed fags on 4chan brag about being white because they have pasty skin
>mfw I have red hair and blue eyes and am whiter than 99% of this website
>>
>>53835850
What the fuck are you saying, the richest king ever was a black Muslim, Mansa Musa.
That is, if you don't count the Rockefeller and Rothschild family.

>>53847155
>>53847975
Asian, in Canada, are the second race who get the less pussy right next to Indian. I mean they look so fucking feminine, it's no wonder really.
>>
>>53854514

That is very true, certainly for younger individuals. I more so have a problem of no change or progress being made generation to generation, which is predominantly their own fault.
>>
>>53854867
There's plenty of Colombians in Argentina aren't there?

Mexicans and Central Americans go to the US for the proximity and because they might have family there.

And more importantly because average pay in the US is still better than in anywhere in South America.
>>
>>53854759
>Plenty of people with low IQs in the west and they can still function in a society and maintain stable jobs.
Average IQ more important than individual IQ.

>We are more a product of our surroundings than we are of some innate biological conditioning.
We are actually. Genes are more important than the enviroment you live/grow up in.
>>
>>53854876
>red hair
>white
pick one
>>
>>53854566
>have filipino friend
>ayy whities can't handle a bit of spice and are afraid of mucky water
>ayy pinoys chattering away like monkeys and drinking fuckin vinegar
>everyone laughs

>have hong konger friend
>ayy whities can't handle squidgey texture food and can't in2 tonal language
>ayy lookie here china's pet wants to go a round hows the asian glow holdin your drink are ya red nose
>everyone laughs

>have bermudan friend
>ayy lmao even the weather here is white fml
>ayy i'd rather the weather be white than brown lmao
>everyone laughs

>have finnish friend
>ayy canucks and their syrup on everything you'd candy fish if you could disgusting mate
>ayy who says we don't and you're one to talk pekka with your fuggin salted licorice is that supposed to be food or what
>everyone laughs

>have second or third generation chinese immigrant friend
>ayy fucking whities loving this fake chinese hot sauce fuggin white man hot sauce i tell you
>ayy the chinaman knows how to make a good sauce for the rich white man
>don't fucking make fun of my people asshole
why are foreigners always chill but muh heritage immigrants so assblasted all the time
>>
>>53854876
>>53855002

/int/ in a nutshell
>>
>>53855073
liberal school system raises minorities as pussies with persecution complex and whites as pussies with guilt complex.
>>
>>53855073

Probably because they're the only ones who've grown up with those jokes being real separators between them and other people of what is their home country.

That said them being hypocritical about it (90%) is bullshit.

Also >>53855113 too many people have no skin anymore. Its a basic requirement of adulthood who's opinions you should value and for some reason they've grown up thinking that everything should cater to them instead of just ignoring it.
>>
>>53846642
How does it feel being the most hated ethnicity in France Mohamed?
>>
>>53855215
The same as being the most hated ethnicity everywhere I would imagine.
>>
File: 1409968406306.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409968406306.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>53855002
>Brazilian thinks he's an authority on what is white
>>
>>53855002
You should visit São Paulo, South Region or places in our country that are more civilized than the shitty "state" you live in. I had many (white) redhead friends here - including my sister-in-law.

>>53855422
Someday my (true) people will achieve independence from these clueless monkeys. Like Uruguay did 200 years ago.
>>
>>53856795

lmao
>>
>>53836256
You're in Brazil so it's easy as fuck to get land. Buy land > seduce a British chick who can only hope to own a tiny balcony house in the tiny speck of a country that is Britain > done.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.