[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russia literally declared a no CB war against Ukraine and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: ukraine-flags.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-flags.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Russia literally declared a no CB war against Ukraine and took Crimea

What's their aggressive expansion at right now?
>>
NATO coalitioned them, but they don't have the guts to declare.
>>
>>53812761
They only had enough paper mama to annex one province though
>>
>>53812927
Mana
Fugging drag writing
>>
>>53812761
>no CB
Unfair treatment of ruskie ethnics
>>
>>53812761
Nationalism was the CB.
>>
>>53812761
Lieges get a free CB against vassals rebelling
>>
Everyone is happy now though
>>
Russia will annex Belarus
>>
>>53812761
They had a core on Crimea desu
>>
File: Justin Timberlake song.png (490KB, 700x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Justin Timberlake song.png
490KB, 700x1610px
>>53813101
This. Russia need a new holiday spot.
>>
>caring about AE
What are you? A pussy?

Just declare on the coalition, they're always weak.
>>
they had a core in crimea and nationalism CB, they were in their full right to dow ukraine
>>
>>53812761
Nigger they had the nationalism cb they can take all the provinces of their primary culture.
>>
>nationalism CB
Bollocks. Their only CB was their ruler ambition.
>>
>>53813070
belarus already tried that but it would cost russia too much money

don't get why russia wants ukraine so much. there economy was going to the shitter when oil prices were dropping, getting sanctions and wasting money on war is retarded
>>
>>53812761
>What's their infamy at right now?
Fixed.
>>
>>53812761
Supporting rebels gives you a CB
>>
>>53813940
It was never about Ukraine, only Crimea.
No one wants Ukraine.
>>
>>53813940
>russia wants ukraine so much
We don't.
Only to fuck up them.
>>
>>53812761
They didn't no CB, they threatened war with nationalism CB.
>>
Russia had cores on Ukr and Crimea
they had CB Reconquests

lowers aggressive expansion significantly

On the other hand
>America declares war on Iraq
>No claim
>No CB
>>
As we all know here in Russia all media are used for propoganda purposes. Many of my fellows started believing this bullshit as a proof of my words you can see Russians in this thread behaving aggressively towards Ukraine. Before this crimea thing all Russians loved Ukraine very much and saw us as brethren slavs. So, I can assure you every Russian who's saying things like >>53814399 are just brainwashed retards.
>>
>>53814573
How I'm brainwashed retard?
We couldn't annex more their territories - no reasons, can't afford it, too many unloyal population which could partisan, too hard to defend such borders(unlike Crimea which is peninsula with short land-bridge to guard).
Yes our politicians want to fuck up Ukraine - to show that revolutions are bad and don't end up well and that pro-west course is bad. Because they are afraid of such happenings in Russia itself - Ukraine is very similar country with similar people and if they become successful without authoritarian rule it would be dangerous example.
>>
>>53812761
i dint think they declared war at any point . also this aint fucking europa universalis you cant min\max this shit this easy.
>>
>>53814706
why not some of east ukraine?, its like 95% russian .
>>
>>53814794
At some point our security council voted to allow us to use troops aboard. It was cancelled later.
Some Ukrainian media almost interpreted it as declaration of war. But they haven't declared war on us despite always talking we are at war. They haven't stopped trade or break diplomatic relations.
>>53814837
Why not Israel then? Half of your country speaks Russian. lol
>>
>>53814573
>As we all know here in Russia all media are used for propoganda purposes.

I think that's the main function of all media and why it was invented, ivan.

You have to learn how to watch the news and interpret how the "powers that be" try to program your mind.

If you cannot, just turn off your radio and TVs

I got rid of my TV 5 years ago and have reduced my stress levels significantly.
>>
>>53813974
Acquire state is 15
Plus liberate country is 10

So 25, no wonder why great powers want them so bad
>>
Russian max stability is always +1 anyway
>>
>>53812761
>no CB

Literally all Ukraine is russian core. They got the mission "restore the Soviet Union"
>>
>new updates just add more things related to mana points
why couldn't they use sliders like eu3?makes more sense to spend money than imaginary points
>>
>>53814975
You contradict yourself. Soviet union was
a) Soviet.
b) Divided Russia.
>>
>>53814932
Propaganda workers eat their bread for a reason.
No matter how smart are you and how you interpret what you see there are things which appeal to you and you eat propaganda even on unconsciousness level. And then when you watch free media - some western channels - you feel butthurt because of the truth and refuse to believe even if you know it's true.

I remember my first vata feelings were felt during 2008 Georgian war. I were so proud of Russia being strong and "Georgian rats" being kicked(despite I actually like Georgia and Georgians and supported their anti-corruption pro-democratic path). Same feelings were felt when we invaded Ukraine. Only later I sober up a bit.
>>
>>53814975
poutaine is ex KGB, what did you think his main goal was going to be?

To ensure russia and its shitty former soviet states remain "democracies"

the jig is up, and the shoah is ending
>>
File: 1382112831631.jpg (334KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
1382112831631.jpg
334KB, 740x555px
>>53814529
>no CB
they used fabricated claim
>>
>>53814932
Yes and no. No because true media ought to be impartial. And also because almost in all places there are media from all points of view. Good luck searching not pro-Putin media in Russia
>>
>>53815074

The elites know the power of media and it's influence on the gray clueless masses.

It's nothing but a primitive form of mind control for primitive minds.
>>
>>53815074
Eh? Not even talking about internet and radio/newspapers, but Dozhd? RBC? Euronews?
If you have basic command in English or some other language you can watch whatever you want - everyone has cable/ip tv/satelite dish. I sometimes watch DW and France24 when eating breakfast.
>>
>>53814932
You also won't believe it but we have a government organization that recruits people to write comments in Internet. They disguise themselves as "internet research center" . Hundreds of thousands of comments. Sounds mad? Yep
>>
>>53815140
Everyone has those bots those days sadly. Not only governments but sometimes huge companies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_Internet_sockpuppetry
>>
>>53815140
>You also won't believe it but we have a government organization that recruits people to write comments in Internet.

they dont even need to do that

just a computer with bots on it.
>>
It's all gone because they triggered an economic disaster and all of europe got distracted by terrorists who have way higher AE
>>
>>53814924
israeli russians actually want to be israeli .
ukranian russians are only in ukraine because some soviet idiot put their district in the soviet SSR for some retarded reason but no one cared too much because its still in the soviet union until shit broke up and they ended up with batshit retarded ukranians .
>>
>>53815134
They are always pressed by government. The recent actions of kadyrov were towards "echo" and "dozhd". Etc etc.

And yes, you can do whatever you want to, but I'm talking about common people.
>>
>>53812761
>AE
it's bad boy
>>
>>53815203
But they are using them. We have had several articles from journalists who were recruited and worked for them for a day. All these are happening with our taxes of course
>>
>>53815254
Even if were so - ok part of population thinks like that. Another part want to be in Ukraine.
What do?
>>
Telegraph is shilling for visiting Crimea:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/travel/82041/john-simpson-crimeas-charms-uncovered.html

How is that possible?
>>
>>53815180
>OEV
>Facebook and Twitter networks are not targeted by the program
Shuuure they aren't. Why would Billy Bob Bernsteins target their own population?
>>
>>53813029
underrated post
>>
>>53815367
>Another part want to be in Ukraine.
im pretty sure ukranians took care of that in the last couple of years . i mean there's plenty of footage of them just shooting unarmed civilians in russian-majority areas .
>>
>>53815891
In the end people just want peace and their houses not being destroyed. Russia don't want and can't provide it and Ukraine won't let them go.
So I guess many people who even initially supported pro-russian things now regret it. They thought it would be smooth and bloodless like in Crimea and Russia would give them larger pensions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy0nlAi9OBs
>>
>>53815056
they have no neighbouring province so imperialism it is
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.