[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saudi Arabia >torturing >beheading >sharia law >supporting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: Saudi+Arabia+execution+5+Yemeni.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Saudi+Arabia+execution+5+Yemeni.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>Saudi Arabia
>torturing
>beheading
>sharia law
>supporting terrorists
>no muh freedom and democracy
>USA, mass media and liberals are silent

Uhhh, westerners?
>>
File: 1452888466892.jpg (41KB, 444x337px) Image search: [Google]
1452888466892.jpg
41KB, 444x337px
>>
the last time we complained about democracy in the Middle East we got ISIS in Syria & Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood running Egypt, so Saudi Arabia can do what they like, bye!
>>
Meanwhile
>Iran
>Iraq
>Syria
>Libya
are totally evil and must be destr..I mean reformed with democratic procedures and free will of its citizens. Yeah, totally. Ha-ha. Jokes on you guys, americlaps are actually believing in that.

Check out democratic country Libya now - man they are living the dream without their bloody dictator Gaddafi, not filled with terrorists or anything like that.
>>
Saudis invested into various aspects of your daily life that's why no one cares.
>>
They allowed the US to build a lot of army and airforce bases in their country, plus they sell crude oil for really really cheap, without conditions
>>
>>53811080
stop being an edgelord, you do realize if Saudi Arabia was a republic with democratic elections, they would be one of the most powerful countries in the world because of the control of all the oil they have? I mean not now since they are running out, but back in the 60s and shit, just before the boom of the automobile industry, Saudi Arabia would have been so fucking filthy rich, and powerful

Right now only the monarchy is somewhat filthy rich (like a few billion, which isn't much) and the country has no power
>>
File: 1446653690800.jpg (96KB, 659x438px) Image search: [Google]
1446653690800.jpg
96KB, 659x438px
Like american dad says, it's the worst place in the world
>>
File: 1436323004909.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1436323004909.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
It'll never end. No matter what we do.
I just don't think it's a winnable situation.
I wish we didn't have anything to do with them at all, and now there's no easy way out, no matter what they do...no matter what we do.
>>
>>53811702
Saudi Arabia has one of the most powerful armies in the world. If they were democracy they would probably be destroyed in clan wars like Libya or Syria.
>>
>>53811798
If they become a democracy now

But if they became one back when they discovered oil, it would be pretty different

But your right, we support them because Saudi Arabia has stability, and security
>>
>>53811080
Man, I still cry for Gaddafi ;_;
>>
>>53812125
Him getting stabbed in his anus was a little excessive. He wasn't really THAT bad to Libyans.
>>
>>53811798
>one of the most powerful armies in the world
Tell it to Yemenis. They already put the "golden arrow" into the king's ass.
>>
This Aussie actually has half an idea.

The royal family are actually decent. The population and the religious authorities are nuts.

Keeping the House of Saud in power keeps the country within control.

>introduce democratic elections
>population votes to bomb Iran, annex Yemen and nuke Israel.
>>
>>53812175
no he was pretty bad.
>>
We dont want to give another million muslims the excuse to immigrate
>>
>>53811702
fuck off krazycuck

Reading Malala's book does NOT make you a scholar.
>>
>>53811008
It's racist to criticize muslims, so they take their anger out on Christianity. Because Christians won't kill you for it.
>>
>>53812238
Except he wasn't and he raised that shithole to the status of an actual country.
>>
>>53811008
Don't you have problems at home to worry about Ivan? Like your soon to be toilet paper ruble?
>>
>>53811798
>Saudi Arabia has one of the most powerful armies in the world.
Uhhh no it isn't
Having a bunch of new shiny weapon systems does not a powerful army make.
>>
We're playing the long game. Once the Arab fucks run out of oil their country will start to collapse and we can liberate them.
>>
>>53813149
so you're bankrupting them quicker by selling them expensive weapons. clever, i like it
>>
>>53811008
Oil and bribes.
>>
>>53813149
>Once the Arab fucks run out of oil their country will start to collapse
No. They invested a lot, they're not stupid Russians.
>>
>have lots of money
>have lots of oil
>control a massive religious hivemind
Yep, they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>53813149
Well they invested shitload of money in stuff unrelated to oil just like Norway
>>
>>53813149
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727212/How-wealthy-Gulf-Arabs-buying-huge-swathes-capital-including-150m-Mayfair-property-year-alone.html

They're buying London as we speak
>>
>>53811067
so much bullshit
>>
>>53811008
US should start by invading Russia first because they mistreat and jail homosexuals. Russia also back up Assad terrorist regime.
>>
>>53812238
He was bad for your corrupt nepotist royals because he would clearly topple if not prejudice gcc's oil industry. During OPEC meetings y'all treated him like a lunatic.
>>
>>53813583
Oman is not a member of OPEC :)
>>
>>53811008
>liberals are silent

liberals in north america are the only people pushing for cutting ties with KSA.
>>
File: sve dzamije.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sve dzamije.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
I think we should finish what Serbia started.
>>
>>53811008
I have never heard anybody left or right say anything decent about the saudi regime.
>>
>>53813527
>they mistreat and jail homosexuals.
Lie.
>>
>>53811008
Because Saudi Arabia is buying weapons and other expensive shit directly from USA.
>>
>>53811008
>USA, mass media and liberals are silent
I see you don't read much US media, they're pretty much universally detested.
>>
>>53815466
> but don't do anything.
>>
>>53815490
Such as what? Destabilize the middle east even more?

The only "oppositition" or insititution of power in Saudi Arabia is the clerics who are even more hurka durka than the monarchy.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (59KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
59KB, 355x400px
>>53813145
>>
>>53815700
He's right, you also need to know how to use them. Saudi Arabia doesn't really bother with that part.
>>
>>53813119
>Don't you have problems at home to worry about Ivan? Like your soon to be toilet paper ruble?

Wow dude don't you have to pay your debts instead of caring about Russian economics?
>>
>>53816031
>dude don't you have to pay your debts
Literally no. Lrn2reservecurrency.
>>
>>53815582
>Destabilize the middle east even more?
>Implying they didnt do this shit in not loyal (to USA) countryes in the Middle East.
Freedom is worst thing you can give to muslim countryes they need strong hand to just not be full of terrorists.
>>
>>53816219
You missed the qualifier about there being at least some alternative, there is none in Saudi Arabia.
>>
saudi arabia princes own a large percent of stocks in most of usa's oil companies and other large corporations
up to half in some
iraq, iran,syria and libya all chose to establish local industry and keep the imports at minimum , and most importantly they localized the oil industry
>>
>>53816098
Cool story John http://www.cbsnews.com/news/most-americans-cant-handle-a-500-surprise-bill/
>>
>>53816291
Alternative is always easy to find. In every countrey there are people who want power.
>>
>>53811008
>"Fuck you America stop being the world's police"
>"America please help there's an imminent threat to all of europe"
Sucks to suck faggot.
>>
>>53813527
>because they mistreat and jail homosexuals
THAT'S EGYPT THO NOT RUSSIA
>>
File: 009988.png (117KB, 224x238px) Image search: [Google]
009988.png
117KB, 224x238px
>fuck up some arab countries because it's totally a good idea to help those wonderful rebels (they are totally not radical islamists)
>now Europe is getting all the arabs who ran from those countries

Wew lads.
What a master plan.

We just have to wait 10 years or something like that until Europeans will get tired of their beloved liberated muslims and then change their mind on brilliant American strategies in the middle East.

I'm not saying that it was good place to live before wars in Syria or Libya (i guess it was still pretty decent at least for people with money) but still much better than now.
>>
>>53816491
>10 years
>implying Western Europe will not turn in Caliphate in 10 years.
>>
>>53812238
Of course he was but between having flu or cancer the choice is simple.
He was a bad president but Libya under him was still leagues better than the shithole it became
>>
>>53817203
wrong reply, igor cykanov
>>
>>53811032
>sikh turban

ameridumb poster
>>
>>53815391
How long is Putin planning to stay anyway? Is there's a possibility he'll lose 2018 elections and just simply leave office?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.