[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that theory that warm climate creates dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 7

File: india.jpg (64KB, 636x422px) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
64KB, 636x422px
Do you believe that theory that warm climate creates dumb and lazy people?
>>
>>53810924
No, however, being Slavic vodka drinking welfare plumbers creates more such people.
>>
>>53810924
nah its more lack of money and resources

look how Qatar booomed
>>
>>53810924
No. Russians are dumb and lazy yet live in cold.
>>
>>53810951

>plumber
>not a skilled worker
>>
>>53810924
nope, If the logic is right, poland would not have been poorer than portugal.
>>
>>53810960

Are you shitskin by any chance?

Qatar boomed thanks to oil
>>
Absolutely yes, without doubt

During Summer in Australia you can easily notice a direct shift in people's mentality, crime rates rise and it's much harder to think straight and get work done

It was a known phenomenon for Englishman to return home from Africa completely mad in the old days
>>
>>53810987

Brazil and Angola are richer than Poortugal
>>
>>53811018

That's BS. Genetically they are born in a cold country. It's impossible to change someone that fast in one generation. Adopting to the warm climate takes much longer
>>
>>53811024

no, you got wrong with the gdp per capita.
>>
>>53810924
It's true.

t. diaspora in warm climate

>>53810960
But also this.

Warm climate basically means you have an abundance of food and water, so people in warmer climates tend to be more outgoing and less reserved. They're also lazier.
>>
>>53811050
You've misinterpreted, a single Englishman may venture to Africa to work for trade or mining or something and return mad, or at least 'strange' within the same lifetime.
>>
File: polak murzyn dwa bratanki.png (274KB, 1131x1171px) Image search: [Google]
polak murzyn dwa bratanki.png
274KB, 1131x1171px
Look at your own people (or yourself) and you will see this is not truth
>>
>>53811119

>look at me I'm not like the rest of peasant/working class poles!!!1 can i be western (or at least central)???
>>
>>53811018

A lot of this has to do with being unable to sleep properly because it is too hot

I can think just fine in an air conditioned office but I'm constantly tired in summer because I can't sleep
>>
>>53810924
POZWÓL MI O COŚ ZAPYTAĆ,

TO POLSKI OBYWATEL tchórzem? PONIEWAŻ masz zaatakowały dwa razy
>>
>>53811170
>unable to sleep properly because it is too hot
Weak.

How hard is it to sleep without clothes on?
>>
>>53810924
If that was the case, why does illegal immigration to the US exist?
>>
>>53810924
No.
>Be from warmer climate
>Get shit done.
>Go to study in Hungary.
>Winter/Fall cold.
>Wake up
>Man, this is so comfy, I will sleep for 3 more hours :3
I've never been this lazy my whole life.
>>
>>53810924
If this was true Russians would be ruling the world.

However, Russians are asiatic savages that haven't accomplished anything since 1945.
>>
>>53811335
>Flip
are you the shithole negro of southeast asia? how did you go there?
>>
>>53811421
Big flying machines called planes that carry passengers & freight across the sky.
>>
>>53811335

>gook monkey
>getting shit done

7/10 for a nice try
>>
>>53811335
that's because you're filipino m8
>>
>>53811478
I should be lazier *in* the Philippines by that logic.

But no, I'm twice lazy here. The fact that its already dark by fucking 4:00 PM doesnt help.
>>
Met an Australian teenager lately?

Also spain.
>>
>>53811526

oh look we have a shitskin with germanic work ethic :^)
>>
No,

There are cultures that value education and achievements more and they create societies with more art, literature and science ie europe

If your theory was true Russia would be one enormous Nordic country filled with prosperity and hard working people
>>
Warm climate also tend people to flip his flag
>>
>>53811585

legit Poland from warm climate
>>
>>53811566

Russia is hardly nordic climate-wise

They have +40 celsius summers and a lot of dark looking people

The snowniggers there are close to Eskimo than to nerdics
>>
>>53811098
australian ''''''science''''''
>>
It's more or less true.

In Europe we have to deal with seasons and the rude winter where it is very cold and aren't many food. So we had to invent stuffs to shelter us, stock the food and foresee the future. So there was a natural selection of the most intelligent men.

Niggers have everything in Africa so they needn't to invent stuffs and live one day at a time.
>>
>>53810924
>Poor punctuality is such a brake on Ivory Coast's economic development that the West African country has come up with a novel way to combat tardiness: win a house if you demonstrate you can turn up on time.

Backed by President Laurent Gbagbo and devised by a local public relations firm, "Punctuality Night" kicked off at eight o'clock sharp Saturday night, rewarding business people and civil servants for exceptional timekeeping.

Pitched with the slogan "'African time' is killing Africa, let's fight it," its organizers hope to heighten awareness of how missed appointments, meetings or even late buses cut productivity in a region where languid tardiness is the norm.

Legal adviser Narcisse Aka, winner of what the organizers hope will be an annual event, is so unusually good at being punctual that his colleagues call him "Mr White Man's Time."
>>
generally yes, with a few Exceptions: Monaco, San Marino, Andorra, Singapore, Macau.
>>
>>53811692
read a book, Mr Poo
>>
Requirements to live in a warm climate:
- get food
- stay dry
- don't sleep in poo and waste

Doesn't exactly encourage research and development.
>>
>>53812285
>australian '''''book'''''
>>
>>53810924
Demonstrably false

All the ancient civilisations, e.g. Egypt, Sumer, Hittites, Greece, Carthage + Phoenicia & India were all in relatively warm climates, some of which were exceptionally hot, and some of which were tropical.
>>
>>53812564
>drought
>crop failure
>flooding
>heatstroke
>sunburn
>>
Yes.
>>
>>53812564
Yeah it checks out since Finns and Innuits have historically been the greatest driving forces in human development.
>>
>>53810924
Maybe, but you have to make an effort at least.
>>
>>53810924
It creates incohesive societies prone to warfare since they don't depend on one another to survive.
>>
>>53811119
Can I save your meme, anon?
>>
>>53811002
>Oil
>Not a resource
>>
>>53810924

not necessarily warm climate, but climate where basic needs are available in abundance like africa, mediterranean, is not conducive to economic or scientific growth because no one cares about innovating or improving things
>>
>>53810924
Nah race is far more important
>>
>>53812204
Does SA have African time, too?
>>
Not a chance.
>>
I think the heat makes you more violent and angry but fore personally the cold makes me lazy because I wanna stay warm in bed all day while during warmer days I'm out all day.
>>
>>53810924
You should read a book called:
Guns, Germs, and Steel
>>
>>53813212
did you guys interbred with kiwis?
>>
>>53813308
this.
>>
>>53813370
No, just sheep.
>>
Yes, i can confirm it
>>
>>53813222
the blacks yes. the whites no
>>
>>53810924
In the US there's long been a belief that (comparing just Whites) Southerners are a more relaxed, less-rulebound people than the Yankees. This comes from the stereotype of the languid Southern gentleman who spends his days sipping bourbon compared with the uptight, hardworking Puritan townsman.

Not sure if this is born out by modern statistics but I wouldn't be surprised given the corruption and slow pace of social change in the South. We seem to simply move slower in all ways. That and the extra niggers.
>>
>>53813308
Shit book t.b.h
>>
>>53810924
Southern Chinese are known for their hardworking, especially the Teochew. Warm climate is tough on people. You get tired a lot faster, even sitting doing nothing you will still feel exhausted. After a hard work day you can't do anything but rest. Intelligent people stayed away from warm climate because of diseases and the heat makes it difficult to concentrate. That's why air-con is the greatest invention of human.
>>
Hot humid weather makes people feel tired and sloopy.Imagine getting sweat from just walking a few hundred metres to class in the afternoon.

I'm jealous that temprate climate people who can walk all day and not sweat a shit.
>>
>>53810924
i could see a tropical climate doing that yes, the Natives in tropical islands didn't even wear clothes when Columbus found them, no competition = no growth or progress
>>
>>53817022
>corruption in the south
way worse in the north friend.
>>
>Dude cold makes you more productive lmao
I guess Eskimos, Finns and Greenland have historically been great civilizations?
>>
>>53810924
Ofc not. The problem is in niggers.
Egypt Shumer and shiet,
>>
>>53810951
Top fucking kek. Fucking Norway which literally gave nothing to humanity compared to literally any Slavic cunt and its achievements.
>>
yes. during the summer everyone seems mad and lazy.
>>
>>53818608
>implying working in -30 is easier
In Russia if villages are taken in consideration, people work hard during spring, summer, autumn and do nothing but sit at home during winter.
>>
>>53810924
good point. the suns lights and the environments that have high temperatures make people lazy and stupid of course. although it doesnt mean that its a bad place to live in. id rather live in such a place in south countries unless theres a problem of water crisis.
>>
>>53818563
Civilization requires two things:

1. Competent people with relatively high average IQ (hence the alleles responsible for it since IQ is 70-80% genetic)
2. High and dense population
>>
>>53818704
yea, good luck when its 35°+ , you slept like shiet, and have to get on a packed train @ 8 am full of sweaty and smelly people
>>
>>53818840
>1. Competent people with relatively high average IQ (hence the alleles responsible for it since IQ is 70-80% genetic)
You're literaly retarded
you only need leaders with high IQ the general population is not a necessity
>>
>>53810924
no, however harsh climate combined with plenty of resources create fulfillable needs that are fuel for the progress
>>
No, the main reason is religion. If your religion contains blueskinned 9headed poointheloo g-ds your nation also will be backward
>>
>>53818988
roman religion was meh, still they were uber cool
>>
>>53819040
Most roman elites were not religious zealots
Democracy and senat was part of religion at the very beginning
>>
File: v4dRWlP.png (477KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
v4dRWlP.png
477KB, 604x431px
>>53810924
Hot weather also boosts sex drive so we breed like fucking rabbits and molest anything that resembles a woman. It's fucking awful and no one is doing anything about it.
>>
>>53811694
>muh harsh winter
>muh evolution
What about Rome? Cartago, phoenicians, greeks, egyptians, sumerians, etc.
>>
>>53819091
Its islam not climate
>>
>>53818952
Well, you're right. But civilization with low average IQ and wide standard deviation is not very competent despite the ruling elite
>>
>>53818889
But it goes from +35 to -35 usually. And it works fine in +35. Hard but everyone works.
>>
>>53818840
>dense population
Dunno m8. Russian Empire or USSR is an example.
Or even Muscovite Tsardom.
>>
>>53819091
>Hot weather also boosts sex
Nah. During winter you had only shit to do is to fuck at your village house.
>>
>>53819103
They still needed to deal with stuff like summer drought etc and had to invent irrigation systems, meanwhile in jungle Africa, every day is the same.
>>
>>53810924
>dumb
no
>lazy
maybe
>>
>>53819562
India has pretty nice weather the whole year.
>>
>>53819308
IQ test made by persons from different cultures are incapable to test intellegence of people from other cultures.
For example there is one 100%metallic thing in india that modern scientists cant explain how it was made
For example some people may see kosher tradition very odd though it has logics in it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19_14-59-30.png (73KB, 1527x348px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19_14-59-30.png
73KB, 1527x348px
>>53819820
IIRC their civilisation centres were rather North near Pakistan, where they get lots of droughts
>>
>>53819876
There are IQ tests where 'culture' has no (or at least very close to no) influence. Also the Iron pillar of Delhi (I assume that's what you're referring to) is perfectly explainable.
>>
>>53813230
that doesn't actually mean anything
>>
>>53819946
Nah m8, these are excuses. They still could go nomad mode.
Btw, thse tropical areas have a lot of fucking dangerous animals. Why could not niggers into creating good houses and defences? This is not very comfortable to live without it.
>>
File: World_1_CE.png (2MB, 4000x2036px) Image search: [Google]
World_1_CE.png
2MB, 4000x2036px
I think it's partially bullshit, and only because recently the northern niggers are doing way better.
Look at the map in 1 AD.
All the kingdoms are in the south, while the north was known for semi-savages living in tribes and forests raiding and looting the civilised folk.
In fact, to show how ironic history is, later, some theologian said that the good lands and civilisation in the south was preordained by God to be given to good, southern christian folk, while the heathens were stuck with shitty land and crappy standards of living without civilisation.
>>
>>53820177
Mud huts are simply enough if it never drops below 20 and there are no sandstorms (or storms in general which can't reach into dense jungle)
Dangerous animals can be kept at bay with a little campfire and simple weapons
>>53820385
I think earlier on, dry conditions were easier to overcome (invent irrigation and stockpiling) and you could harvest a lot more per area than further north, allowing for higher population densities, less time of the day wasted on the fields, both easing the formation of cities, non-farming jobs and time to develop/exchange mathematical, engineering, administrative and other advancements more easily
Cold is harder to overcome, takes much longer to selectively breed better crops, but eventually that and better farming methods, fertilisation etc happened
>>
>>53820601
and i think the climate was also colder back then(shit, our land was described as a cold ass place by the inhabitants a couple of centuries BC).
>>
>>53819876
>For example there is one 100%metallic thing in india that modern scientists cant explain how it was made
Source?
>>
>>53811007
Chocolate bar
>>
>>53820744
Wasn't it warmer in Roman times, cool around 500, and then again warm in the High Middle Ages? (After that there was the Little Ice Age 1400-1700ish)
Also maybe such descriptions were relative and in comparison to Bulgaria, Greece or whatever
>>
>>53820810
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi
>>
>>53820866
yeah, you are right.
>Also maybe such descriptions were relative and in comparison to Bulgaria, Greece or whatever
nah, Greenland.
>>
It certainty seems backed up
>>
File: BujIQcomparative1.jpg (66KB, 668x549px) Image search: [Google]
BujIQcomparative1.jpg
66KB, 668x549px
>>53810924
Culturally, speaking yes, genetically speaking, no.

The only way you can explain the difference between Ireland's and Greece's GDP per capita is due to cultural reasons and geopolitical accidents, since Greece's average seems to be 99.6 and Ireland's 99.5 relative to a US white mean. With things like height we again see this narrow distribution of traits.

Yet we have countries with 2 - 3 times the GDP per capita when genetic factors vary at most to 1.08 times the lowest result between europeans, which apart from phenotype seem to be very genetically close to each other.

So in the end, yes, I think a warm climate creates a lesser people by creating a lesser culture.
>>
>>53821642
Also before people ask
>France
Paris
>Poland
Lots of jews and jew blood in their major cities
>Finland
Only one I can't explain
>>
>>53810924
Yes.
>>
>>53813308

>jared 'dindu' diamond

AYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>53813230
Show me the fucking graph on productivity
>>
>>53810951
You need plumbers man, it's honorable work.
>>
It can influence but there are other factors that are much more important. Compare Russia GDP with Spain
>>
>>53810924
>third world
>lazy

Yeah, no
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.