[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I have a question What Langauge do you think is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1442071430020.jpg (42KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1442071430020.jpg
42KB, 400x323px
Hey guys I have a question
What Langauge do you think is the worst?
It doesn't have to just be about the way it sounds it can be absolutely anything
>>
English, because it's what enabled you to write that godawful post
>>
English.
>>
>>53800768
fuck you faggot I'll beat you up
>>
>>53800825
I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough
I want a reason but it can be any reason at all :3
>>
>>53800703
>Langauge

Korean, sounds like constant whining
>>
English because Canada.
>>
>>53800703
Esperanto
It's fake and gay
Like it's Reddit the language
>>
>>53800703
Mandarin Chinese.
>the way it sounds
>absolutely anything
yeah, Mandarin Chinese
>>
>>53800703
French. It's really gay.
>>
Asian is pretty shitty
>>
>>53800884
English because it's an ugly language, random pronunciation, etc. Its only asset is its utility.
>>
Those African languages that incorporate tongue clicks.
>>
>>53801086
Asian isn't a language though

>>53801133
That's okay I hate Spanish
It's too Mexican for me
>>
Fuck, it's really hard for me to choose between Dutch and Vietnamese. Two completely different yet equally repulsive languages.
>>
>>53800703
Chinese and Vietnamese
if there are other tonal languages i dislike them too
>>
>>53800974
t. Takeshi Nakagawa
>>
English because it's literally JavaScript in real life
It's useful and is everywhere but damn is it an ugly, inconsistent piece of mess
No grace, no identity, only a bunch of grub mixed together that got really really widespread
>>
>>53801406
Agreed. Mandarin in particular as well as Vietnamese are just the worst-sounding languages out there.
>>
>>53801133
>random pronunciation

If youre a child who cant figure it out then sure m8
>>
>>53800768
>>53800825
>>53801548
Kirk. It's not a coincidence that it would be ugly since it developed from Dutch.
>>
English is literally the worst.
>>
>>53802194
Wrong actually m8. Anglo-Frisian developed from German :^)
>>
>English haters

Rebel scum.
>>
>>53802194
I don't find Dutch ugly.
>>
norsk is totally unintelligible an doesn't sound good
>>
>>53801776
It is very random.
>>
I just really don't like Turkish or Arabic. Plz don't suicide bomb me.

Mandarin is gross. Dutch freaks me out because it sounds like gibberish spoken with an American accent.
>>
>>53800703
Vietnamese is the most ugly language I'be heard.
Vietnam is still a great country with great people tho.
>>
>>53802194
Both of you dumbshits are wrong, because Old English, Old Frisian, and Old Saxon are north sea west germanic. They all come from Proto germanic, it's not like one of them developed from another modern day language.
>>
>>53800703
Tagalog, not only does it sound horrendous you cannot express your exact thoughts without it being a grammatical mess
>>
Polish
Hebrew
French

I cant stand hearing those languages, especially French. Like 90% of French speaking people sound fucking retarded. Like literally retarded.

Heard a French Canadian pronounce Labatt Blue as La-ba boue
>>
>>53808850
>Polish
Does szczszczszczs trigger you? Or is it general sound of our langugae?
>>
>>53800703
Whatever the fuck those subhuman in Indonesia speak. I visited Jakarta once and learned the local language there. There is no past tense way to say things in an articulated manner, so you have to say stupid shit like "yesterday I go to store" and it sounds ugly as fuck. One the other hand it is easy to learn, but then again so is Spanish and that shit makes perfect sense and flows nicely.
>>
memes aside, dutch or portuguese
>>
>>53808917
As a Ukrainian, the lullaby sounds annoy me.
Its also irritating that I can understand about 15-25% of the things they say, and some context.
And I guess the use of the Latin alphabet, and the none stop use of Z and W. Those letter are foreign to me

Same as French. Just sounds retarded to my ears.
>>
>>53808850
>french
>canadian french

i can understand tho, our "r"s are weird
>>
>>53808925
wow, rude
>>
>Eesti
sounds like retarded Finnish
>>
>>53801548
Then Portuguese is lisp. Ugly AF.
>>
File: 1429302482771.gif (2MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1429302482771.gif
2MB, 500x284px
>Romance Language speakers who think their languages are on an entirely different planet of grammatical complexity than English
Arabic has more grammatical complexity than your nigger brute Latin, English speakers can learn your languages easier than most and vice versa because they are extremely similar, get some perspective and stop hating yourselves.
>>
File: quality service.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
quality service.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>53800703
Pearl is definitely a worst language as no one ever managed to write anything worthy with it and it is impossible to read anyway.
>>
Swedish

It sounds so ridiculous. I can't stand it.
>>
Java
>>
>>53800974
t.Satoshi.Tanaka
>>
None desu.
>>
>>53800703
Turkish since you use it to speak to other Turks and Kazakh since it sounds godawful.
>>
wo hen hao MAaaa
>>
Polish.

Why does it even exist? Can't they speak German or Russian?
>>
>>53800703
Chinese or Latin
Why?
Because it is difficult to learn.
>>
I like most of the other Slavic languages, but I can't stand the other two South Slavic languages. In fact, I can't even stand the northeastern dialects of Slovene because they're already transitional to Serbocroatian. But I can't really explain what I hate about them - is it the relatively simple stress placement? The ijekavian reflex on one hand and terrible falling pitch of Serbian and Bosnian speech? The lack of Western loanwords in their speech and the presence of Turkish ones? The dark L? The vocative case? The assigning of different genders and cases to familiar nouns? The horribly mangled Bulgarian Latin alphabet? Or is it simply the presence of so many of their migrants in my city and my resentment thus has no linguistic cause but totally ulterior ones? THINK WITH ME, /INT/.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.