[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess this person's ethnicity/background.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: young.jpg (93KB, 666x870px) Image search: [Google]
young.jpg
93KB, 666x870px
Guess this person's ethnicity/background.
>>
Its Einstein, he is an ashkenazi jew who moved to switzerland from germany and then to America
>>
>>53790438
Don't you agree he looks very very VERY Germanic?
>>
>>53790543
He doesn't, is that the joke?
>>
Looks very Serbian 2bh
>>
File: france's greatest philosopher.jpg (56KB, 737x492px) Image search: [Google]
france's greatest philosopher.jpg
56KB, 737x492px
>>53791546
But but but Germanic people are the master race?
>>
Spanish or Italian
>>
>>53791602
He doesn't. Maybe like Serbs in Macedonia, but they aren't Serbs anyway.
>>
>>53790543
hes ashk bruh, no shit

>>53791604
pleb
>>
>>53790391
Descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You can tell by the fluffy mustache.
>>
>>53791655
they're grease niggers, they don't have the south slavic hardened look and intelligence
>>
Ashkenazi Jew.
>>
>>53790543
He looks like an ashkenazi, the ashkenazi jews originated in the middle east and made their way to central Europe. His features reflect that mix, central european+middle eastern=southern european looking
>>
>>53791691
>we white n shiet
>we central european in vojvodina
>>
>>53791728
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/

Close genetic proximity exists between Ashkenazi Jews and Southern Europeans (especially Italians). Ashkenazi Jews are also less different to Sephardi Jews than is often thought (studies have shown they have more in common with them than with Northern Europeans).
>>
File: Einstein.jpg (99KB, 788x341px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein.jpg
99KB, 788x341px
>>53790391
He's polish
>>
File: zemmour the glorious one.jpg (38KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
zemmour the glorious one.jpg
38KB, 650x433px
>>53791696
I was being ironic. BH Levy is a shitty philosopher.
I like Zemmour more (also a French Jew).
>>
File: 1446508864218.jpg (296KB, 1726x946px) Image search: [Google]
1446508864218.jpg
296KB, 1726x946px
>>53792063
I dont get what your trying to prove here, when you mix a central european and a middle easterner your going to get something genetically in between like your article says, southern european. It doesn't mean they're actually related, it's like how octaroons group with north africans
>>
>>53791851
Part of Serbia is technically a part of central Europe, Jordane. I'm really sorry if i'm offending you with geography.
Anyway, he doesn't look Serbian or south slavic at all. No jaw, curly hair, jewy eyes.
>>
>>53792291
>when you mix a central european and a middle easterner
But there is not Central European component. A lot of Ashkenazi Jews originally came from Rome (at least those who have settled in Central and Eastern Europe). Have you even read the studies?
>>
>>53792466
no*
>>
File: circa_1890.jpg (474KB, 940x1260px) Image search: [Google]
circa_1890.jpg
474KB, 940x1260px
>>53792339
>he doesn't look south slavic

sure he doesnt
>>
>>53792291
Strange how close to Lebs the Druze are instead of Palis and Syrians
>>
File: ashkenazi jews genetics.png (94KB, 600x966px) Image search: [Google]
ashkenazi jews genetics.png
94KB, 600x966px
ITT: we learn that Germanic peoples are barbarians and will always be barbarians.
>>
>>53792466
You dont seems to understand what I tried to tell you before. Ashkenazi jews appear as southern european because they are a mix of middle eastern and central(or western or northern whatever geographical area you would call the rhineland) european groups.

As i said before if you plotted a quadroon, someone one who is 3/4's north european and 1/4 african on an autosomal map, he will look no different from a north african group like algerians, even though he is not related to them at all.

And also you seem to be confused and think that there is only such things as a nothern and southern european. These genetic groups are subjective and created as reference points, if I wanted I could create a central european reference point using northern italians, southern germans, swiss etc

I have heard of the "Ashkenazim are italian theory" but its based on a misconception
>>
>>53792952
What's it like being American jewish? Do you get confused about your origins?
>>
>>53792291
We waz farmes and shiet
>>
>>53792868
We are closer to germs than the italians? How?
>>
File: Novak Djokovic.jpg (575KB, 3970x2643px) Image search: [Google]
Novak Djokovic.jpg
575KB, 3970x2643px
>>53792584
Seriously? You can't see difference between Tesla and Einstein? Look at Tesla's nose, elongated beard, cheekbones or at Novak Djokovic's. They look Serbocroatian, definitely not jewish.
>>
>>53792952
Nothing you says is supported by evidence or studies. And it's not based on a misconception. There is nothing Central or Northern European about Ashkenazi Jews, at least not genetically.
>>
>>53793484
I don't know what you just said, damn he's hot
>>
>>53793625
Say*
>>
>>53790391
Sardinian from Gavoi
>>
>>53793682
I was saying Einstein doesnt look like a Serb at all. I don't know what similarities between him and Tesla you see physically.
But anyway, what you said now is far more concerning. If Novak Djokovic looks even remotely attractive to you, you should go check out your eyes for glaucoma, bro.
>>
>>53793484
>elongated cheekbones

You what.

Also stop enofrcing the notion that people from the same ethnicity all have the same faces, noses and facial structures.

Do you actually leave your house?

I mean i know that Balkans are inbred shitholes but and everyone is more closely "related" there but I really doubt you all have the same face shape, nose, eyes, lips and cheeknbones.
>>
>>53794053
Serbs are like w wuz tesla n shiett
>>
>>53794053
I'm not saying we do. I'm saying some looks are more typical for ex yu than others. And you misquoted me.
>>
>>53792584
>posting the American Nick Tessler to prove a point about looking Serbian
>>
>>53794272
Sorry, senpai, we didn't mean to claim your famous dildo tester.
>>
>>53793625
Our ydna subclades are typical of middle eastern groups and our mtdna is typical of western europe with a few of us having even typical european y dna, yet we dont have any southern european paternal or maternal haplogroups, we share macrogroups because of the middle eastern heritage but only specific subclades with middle easterners.

Add on to this that PCA's like the one you used a evidence for Mediterranean ancestry are based on completely subjective parameters where north european/african mulattoes look genetically identical to unrelated Algerian and Tunisians its almost certain the grouping occurs due to the mixed ancestry.

We are an incredibly homogenous group and the founder effect is very apparent on us. We are distinct in souther Europeans in ancestry and even autosomal tests show this. I dont care if you dont understand what I am saying that you have to resort to psuedo scientific theories

>>53793263
>Do you get confused about your origins?
No, not at all, we have prominent and well known culture and identity.
>>
>>53790391
Jew/southern european.
>>
>>53792094
>ashkenazi jews are polish
that goes without saying, why do you think Hitler was hellbent on destroying you guys
>>
>>53794751
We are closer to Southern Europeans than to Central and Northern Europeans: this is a fact (however, we are a distinct group in the end). There is nothing genetically Central/Northern European about us. In fact, you are the one resorting to pseudoscientific theories.
>>
>>53793952
>you should go check out your eyes for glaucoma
He does tho.

>>53795181
Mate the original semitic niggers looked similar to what you look like now, egyptians and the like. Then they started fucking africans. You're lucky the romans expelled you, you preserved your genetics n shiet
>>
>>53795181
Again, we only look like southern europeans because we are an admixture of central europeans and middle easterners.

Despite this, Ashkenazi lineage is still unique enough to identify in autosomal testing and we have unique genetic traits and diseases.

We are only closer to south european in PCA testing when we ouselves are not used as reference populations, either way it doesnt matter who you group close to in autosomal test, even czech and english look identical according to the 4 part european lineage of CHG, WHG, EEF, ANE
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 340x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 340x287px
>>53790391
>>
>>53796177
>mixes of central europeans and middle eastern people
>central europeans
Lel
You are beyond stupid and keeps ignoring state of the art scientific research.

I bet you are like 1/4 "Jewish" and 3/4 Czech/German or something.
>>
>>53796534
>muh ad hominins
Nice one, your entire "theory" is based off a misconception of genetic research that you saw on Wikipedia, congrats
>>
>>53796534
keep*
>>
>>53790391

he looks a bit like my dad, but with a moustache

so ashkenazi
>>
>>53796615
>ad hominis

It's ad hominem you ignorant obese shitfuck
>>
>>53796615
Wikipedia is not perfect but if it's properly sourced it's fine.
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

And my ad hominem worked because you know it's true. Lel
>>
File: geneseurope.jpg (53KB, 769x502px) Image search: [Google]
geneseurope.jpg
53KB, 769x502px
>>53793322
Bullshit tho
>>
>>53790391
He is from Germany..

Spanish are silly and retarded
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.