[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, seriously, why did americans elected a nigger? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: nyzo4oXQ2S8.jpg (94KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
nyzo4oXQ2S8.jpg
94KB, 1024x683px
No, seriously, why did americans elected a nigger? I don't understand.
>>
It made minorities and white guiltists feel good, alike

the mood has shifted a bit, Clinton won't be able to use the pussy card to the same effect
>>
>>53790042
Why did the Russians elected a manlet ?
>>
He used social media.
>>
>>53790042
The minority and unmarried female population did

Whites and men did not
>>
he a black man who don't steal no cars or get blasted off dat dere purple drank

most people vote for the most interesting candidate, actual political ideals and competency are secondary in most elections. an educated black man happened to be the most interesting candidate in that election and americans weren't ready for a mormon to be their boss man so he won in 2012 too.
>>
>>53790088
So you elected a nigger because pussy card and because you dad kept niggers in a backyard and made them eat his shit? Is that it? Is it the reason to be blacked?
>>
>>53790256
He drove a fighter jet and found some ancient shit in a lake when diving surrounded by cams and journalists. Isn't it cool to bomb Georgia or Chechnya? Or annex a peninsula? It's better than a nigger or a pussy schwein
>>
>>53790256
>Russians elected
ever someone
>>
File: latest.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
28KB, 200x200px
>barack HUSSEIN obama
>a nigger
>president of the usa
>>
>>53790042
His mother was white. That's why.
>>
>>53790349

Please remember 70% of white men voted for McCain/Romney

I had no part in it personally

the meme just got out of hand
>>
>>53790256
>elected a manlet
>elected
>>
>>53790256
>Russia
>Not an oligarchy
>elected
>lol
>>
Obama has been better than Bush, Clinton, HW, Reagan, Carter and Ford.

Better than Nixon too
>>
File: 1453151278176.jpg (7KB, 249x176px) Image search: [Google]
1453151278176.jpg
7KB, 249x176px
>>53792075
>>53795169
>no, russians aren't stupid enough to vote for putin, elections were faked
>>
File: sigh.jpg (98KB, 790x559px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
98KB, 790x559px
He's not a dindu, and he's half white. Raised by a white lady; he's probably whiter than he is black. He seems like a nice person and young people found him #relatable. People were really convinced that Bush fucked everything up so they were ready to vote for the opposite of whatever he was.

That's how it is with the election coming up now; people are convinced that Obama fucked everything up and so Trump has a lot of legitimate support. Too bad he keeps saying retarded shit and picking fights on Twitter.
>>
>>53795909
>he's probably whiter than he is black
>>
>>53796254
shit he's blacker than I thought
>>
>>53790042
If you start wondering too much why Americans do so many things you'll eventually end up mad.
>>
>>53795656
put down the crack pipe.
>>
File: 14-obama-jeans-2010-2.w529.h352.jpg (112KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
14-obama-jeans-2010-2.w529.h352.jpg
112KB, 529x352px
>>53796670
>he's blacker than I thought
Hes riding a womans bike.
>>
>>53797184
>helmet
It's not like they're on a road.
>>
>>53797227
muh safety.
>>
>voted for Obama twice

The Bush administration really kinda sucked, and after McCain won the Republican primary he picked fucking Sarah Palin for his running mate and jesus christ almighty no. McCain wanted us to maintain a longterm occupation in Iraq and said that the free market would sort out healthcare, and both those things sounded retarded to me.

Obama, by contrast, talked about pulling out of Iraq and getting UHC passed. Both those things sounded good to me! So I voted for him in 2008.

In 2012 the GOP chose a fucking patrician robot for their candidate. I've been in some of the same circles as Romney, and fuck no I don't want anybody from that lot as President.

Obama's ethnicity didn't play a central role in my choice, but I did like how worked up some people got about it, so from there it became a mark in his favor.
>>
>>53797343
>McCain wanted us to maintain a longterm occupation in Iraq
>said that the free market would sort out healthcare,
>both those things sounded retarded to me.
As you can see the magical negro has fixed both those problems.
>>
>>53797604
>McCain wanted us to maintain a longterm occupation in Iraq
Actually might not seem like a bad idea...
Was there a chance that the US might actually get to finish the job properly?
>>
>First they elect a nigger
>Now they are going to elect a woman

Doesn't even compare to our weedman
>>
>>53797663
>Was there a chance that the US might actually get to finish the job properly?
Most of the iraq war was shit and somewhat embarrassing, but by 2009 the united states has won and we had finally stabilized the country. Seeing this happen, obama decided against the advisement of his military and civilian advisers, that he would pull out, this created a power vaccum and lead to the destabilization of iraq that we see today.
>>
>>53797343
>In 2012 the GOP chose a fucking patrician robot for their candidate. I've been in some of the same circles as Romney, and fuck no I don't want anybody from that lot as President.

what do you mean by this?
and i dont know if a longterm occupation of iraq would have been a bad idea really
>>
>>53790042
Bush was pretty shit, the political pendulum swung to the left, everybody got hyped over the "great leap towards equality."

Now we might end up with Trump. Our politics are based on rebounds between extremes, not any sort of logic.
>>
>>53790042
95% of niggers voted for Obama. Niggers don't vote for ideas, they vote for the race of the man.
They represent 14% of the population of the USA.

Hispanics voted for Obama because he was more permissive about the questions about immigration. He wanted to regularize all the illegals.
They represent 15% of the population of the USA.

Leftards voted for Obama, because you know, a black president, it's cool.
>>
File: LoveRomney1536x2048.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
LoveRomney1536x2048.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>53797604
Al-Maliki turned out to be spectacularly retarded when left to his own devices, but yeah, I am disappointed with how both those items turned out.

Obamacare as passed was both too big and too small; it's a crying shame that single payer wasn't in the final bill. For all the massive amount of paperwork and exemptions and legalese, it's upsetting how little the final product actually offered. That doesn't mean that I now reject what I wanted previously-- I still believe a pure free market approach is fucking retarded and open to exploitation of consumers, I just wish we had gone further in '08-'10 before that Tea Party wave happened.

>>53797948
>what do you mean by this?
I was extremely fortunate, and got a scholarship to attend for a few years the same private school both Mitt Romney and, more recently, his sons attended. Since then I've also been to alumni gatherings and the like and met the rest of his classmates of his age and social class and upbringing, and they're all fucking awful.

They can't fathom the idea of not being rich. They can't understand what it's like to be middle class, much less working class, and just plainly lack empathy for the struggles people who still need to mind their money need to deal with on a daily basis. I don't trust any of them to represent America because they are barely aware of most Americans.
>>
>>53798053
>After Trump americans will elect an even more left president
>Even more right the one after
I'm looking forward to WW3, wanna place bets under which party it starts?
>>
>>53798223
Merci pour la réponse Mohammed, tu peux te rassoir.
>>
>>53790042
Does it matter what meme puppet is placed on the Jewish throne?
>>
>>53790042
If I had to choose between Obama and McCain/Romney, I would have voted for Obama too.

Only just got into politics when the first election was running, but McCain definitely had some opinions completely opposite to mine. Romney wasn't better.

I think I'd just vote for any other party though.
>>
>>53798448
Oh and also this. President probably more chooses what law he wants to be associated with from a selected set presented to him.
>>
>>53790042
Why did a Georgian elected himself?
>>
>>53798586
The president is usually just a scape goat because it's an easy fix. In reality the problem is that our congress is filled with money fucked career politicians
>>
>>53798704
>career politicians
You put term limits in, though, and then you end up with California's current legislature, which actively asks lobbyists for help because by the time any of them have any solid legislative experience they're term-limited out.
>>
>>53795656
Nixon was the best president we've had in 100 years
>>
>>53796960
Do you mean mad, or mad?
>>
>>53790042
Bush...
>>
>>53798704
I thought more about some big companies and banks, those too, yeah.
>>
Literally because he's black.
>>
File: G Dubs throws the first pitch.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
G Dubs throws the first pitch.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>53798825
Nice arm tho
>>
Republicans will tell you that it was because he's black, but the truth is he was just the best campaigner at the time. He's smarter and more charismatic than people give him credit for.
>>
>>53799201
>He's smarter and more charismatic than people give him credit for.
That too. I honestly doubt, we'll get another like him. His political activities aside, he comes off rather well.
>>
Does anyone else get the feeling that Obama is a cuck?
>>
>>53799524
Depends on how you use the word. Lost its meaning months ago here.
>>
>>53799201
Didn't more people vote for romney and obama won just because your fucked election system?
>>
>>53800075
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
No.
>>
>>53800075
You're confusing the 2012 and 2000 elections. Obama beat Romney by roughly five million votes in 2012, but George W. Bush won five hundred thousand fewer votes than Al Gore in 2000.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.