[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does she want to destroy her own country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

why does she want to destroy her own country?
>>
>>53750868
She's an agent of the Stasi, DDR secret police, taking down capitalism
>>
>>53750868
She's trying to revive Hitler.
>>
>Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner in 1954 in Hamburg, West Germany, the daughter of Horst Kasner (1926–2011),[18][19] a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland) as Herlind Jentzsch, a teacher of English and Latin. Her mother was the daughter of the Danzig politician Willi Jentzsch and maternal granddaughter of the city clerk of Elbing (now Elbląg, Poland) Emil Drange. Herlind Jentzsch was once a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany and briefly served as a member of the municipal council in Templin following the German reunification.[20] Merkel has Polish ancestry through her paternal grandfather, Ludwig Kasner, a German national[21] of Polish origin from Posen (now Poznań).[22] The family's original name Kaźmierczak was Germanized to Kasner in 1930.[23][24]

Saviors of the white race, they said
>>
File: 1446438162563.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446438162563.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Because Hitler
>>
>>53750868
She just follows the orders given by those who fund and support her, a.k.a. the German industrial giants and their boss/shareholders/owners/whatever, who are desperate for more cheap workers. Groups like Siemens or Bosch already stated that they'll gladly hire a lot of >refugees.
>>
>>53751027
Why isn't FEMEN in the news anymore? Did they run out of boobies?
>>
>>53751179
the one lady became anti-abortion
>>
>>53751149
Which is kind of silly, as according to our government they don't get jobs. Our accepted refugees from 15 years ago still haven't integrated.
>>
File: welcome to germany.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to germany.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>53750868
because she hates it
>>
>>53751243
If they want workers they could get Asians or something instead of welfare leechers.
>>
>>53751149

this --> >>53751243

Refugee groups, like Iraqis/Somalis/Syrians, tend to have very low employment rates in Europe. And with countries like Denmark/Sweden having really advanced post-industrial economies, that's not surprising.
>>
>>53751322

I think that was just because the guy was drunk.

Merkel is confusing. she has openly said before that multiculturalism has been a total failure, but then suddenly she instituted open borders. maybe she really wants a Nobel or a job at the UN
>>
>>53751336
I think there actually is work for those people here. But the refugees aren't very motivated to work. And the employers aren't very motivated to hire them, when they could just as well hire a Pole or a student who fit in better.
>>
File: 1452124770921.jpg (38KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
1452124770921.jpg
38KB, 577x435px
>>53751326
My country has 12% unemployment and we're not slackers. Why isn't EU member drawing workforce from another EU members?
>>
>>53751682
The EU politicians are literally retarded. And live in their own little world.

Luckily they now see it crumbling.
>>
>>53751682
For a long time Germany enacted strict controls to keep other EU members out. Now just a bunch of mudslimes roll in crossing the borders of numerous countries.
>>
>>53751027

Putin's reaction never gets old
>>
>>53751322
this is the saddest thing
>>
leftist power scheme explained:
>flood immigrants
>they all vote left coz cant vote right, dont wanna get deported
>win all elections all day every day

common misconceptions:
>euro economy works on unskilled, uneducated, illiterate savages somehow
>beheading goatfuckers who do not have a sliver of european culture and values are the solution to the european fertility rates, people who are 14 centuries behind and didnt even separate the church and the state yet can sustain european way of life
>its the jews, aliens, or someone else's masterplan
>>
>>53751682
Germany is already doing this. What is "made in Germany" is in fact often "assembled in Germany" and "made in Slovakia/Czech/Poland..."

You're just not cheap enough for them anymore. Just like in the USA blacks took cheap jobs from whites because they were cheaper, and then spics took those cheap jobs from blacks because they were even cheaper. There's always someone cheaper than you on this planet. Jobs are already moving from China to other cheaper Asian countries like Bangladesh now, as Chinese workers are now considered too expensive for some jobs.
>>
>>53751179
>FEMEN
They were mostly prostitutes and strippers, paid to be outrageous by a pal of Soros. Half the time they had no idea what they were protesting about.
>>
>>53756756
femen want semen
>>
She works for the Mercenary
>>
>>53750868
there are only 2 reasonable explanations:
a) simply wants to destroy Germany out of hatred
b) does the whole immigration business at 99999% to show everyone how shit it is so that no one wants immigration in Germany for the next hundred years
>>
File: 1446304760347.gif (2MB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446304760347.gif
2MB, 371x500px
>>53760695
>>
She worked with Putin and seen the depths of German soul while she was spying on Germans.

Now she wants to destroy Germany after the dark, evil places she had to visit as a stasi.
>>
>>53750978
It's the german side that's evil.
>>
>>53750868
She actually wants to save her own country but is constrained by deadlock among european countries concerning the issue, human rights treaties denying her a range of possible solutions and unwillingness of general populace to suffer discomfort.
Ignorance, hysteria, emotionality and shortsightedness of dumb proles, be it among migrants or among the german natives, doesn't help either.
>>
>>53752041
>immigrants are a scheme to bolster lefty votes
should be another "common misconception" desu.

I find it more likely that the couple of million people displaced by islamic violence simply create well paying market for services of organized crime. Politicians are unable to fight organized crime because of either incompetence or being involved with the criminals by bribery or blackmail. Migrants themselves slip through and overwhelm the system because neither border guard nor the asylum bureaucracy were ever designed to deal with this amount of people and adjusting to new situation takes time, just like everything in government.

Question of who is responsible for Islamic violence and whether it was by malice or incompetence are issues for another debate.
>>
>>53752041
I'm pretty convinced that the jews aren't the problem at this time. It simply doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>53751387

There's nothing confusing about her. She's a populist that will say whatever the public is currently thinking to have them on her side
>>
>>53766418
This guy gets it
>>
File: putin.png (37KB, 104x144px) Image search: [Google]
putin.png
37KB, 104x144px
>>53751027
kek
>>
File: ohohoh.jpg (21KB, 290x242px) Image search: [Google]
ohohoh.jpg
21KB, 290x242px
>>53766052
>t. Mahmud el Baradei
>>
>>53767499

>t. Adolf Rokossowski

>>53766418
I dare you to come up with something realistic she could have said and done instead of "refugees welcome" when the million syrians and "syrians" were already on the move, crossing balkans in streams of thousands per day.
Do you actually unironically believe that if she publicly said "fuck arabs, go home you stinky shitskin subhumans we don't want you here" that they would all go "oh gee, maybe we're not welcome, let's turn around and go home or settle down in some islamic shithole like Saudi Arabia"?
>>
>>53750868
I don't know what the fuck is going on in Europe..
>>
>>53766296
t.immigrant
>>
>>53751027
vladimir is a fucking GOD. lel
>>
>>53751322
oh.. a fucking flag of my country...THATS RACIST¡¡
>>
>>53750868
>her own country

She is polish
>>
>>53768822
Just like Friedrich Nietzsche and Manfred von Richthofen
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 600x429px
>>53768200

She could have at least kept up the pretence of having limits, instead of announcing that anyone from syria was wele and turning the stream into a flood of anyone slightly dusky who could pretend to be syrian
>>
>>53766052
>allow immigrants in
>save her country

Pick one and only one. She is in charge of the biggest, most important EU member. If there is somebody who doesn't have to abide by the human rights treaties, can bend them or can call for their revision, it's her.
>>
>>53768982

>wele

*welcome
>>
>>53768898
Marie Curie is French, too.

Keep Obraniak please.
>>
>>53769014
Yes, that's why she named it Polonium not Frankium.
>>
>>53751027
Say what you will about Putin but he is an alpha male. He sees tits he can't help himself, 100,000,000 years of evolution and testosterone propels his thumbs into the upward position, signaling his readiness to mate.
>>
>>53766349
>destroying the statehood of Assad's Syria, a fierce enemy of Israel and proxy of Iran somehow not in the interest of Israel
like how stupid can you get
>>
>>53769431
You forget about the most important part.

Israel and USA are good boys dindu nuffin. :DDDDD
>>
>>53751682
>Why isn't EU member drawing workforce from another EU members?
all the rich european countries do this
>>
>>53750868
She's from Polish family. It's only natural for her to destroy her old enemy.

German will be an Islamic country and lose their culture and religion while Poland will stay the way who they are.

It really was a bad decision for them to choose her as their leader.
No offense but can you even imagine that we will let you Koreans have any controls on our politics?
>>
File: 1411481795845.jpg (21KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1411481795845.jpg
21KB, 413x395px
>>53769150
> 100,000,000 years of evolution and testosterone propels his thumbs into the upward position, signaling his readiness to mate.
>>
>>53751179
http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/sep/16/femen-protesters-women-islam-france-video

There was this. They got enriched afterwards.
>>
>>53750868
because German people and the others want her to do it. Germans themselves hope to go extinct. Nazi will be never end unless Germany disappears completely.
>>
>>53766349
It is

I swear

I watch news etc everyday

It's not an intention. It doesn't make sense. The politicians aren't going in a certain direction of mindset like lefties etc

This is all just to take revenge for the 6 bazillion, because the germans are the only bad goys. An arabo-germanic race would be dumb enough to say "habibi gotta work for great caliphate, mr goldstein is friend of halal state production and greatest ally" yet, by nature, productive enough to be of use.

Basically, all germanics, and generally all centro-europeans, are being breeded to become polacks.
>>
>>53772451

>Arabs
>taking orders by jews

Come on now.
>>
>>53772451
>Basically, all germanics, and generally all centro-europeans, are being breeded to become polacks.
They were Pollacks before HRE even formed, so it's the same shit.
>>
>>53772542
Everyone takes orders by jews. Either directly or by proxy authority.

Jews constantly rename themselves and blend in everywhere, like hitler said, they're a bunch of rootless people.

There's a lot of arab-looking jews too.

And what I meant to say with "this doesn't go in a certain direction" I meant brainwashing. I have a lot of business with psychology and this doesn't even look like insanity. It's neither insanity, nor a vision, nor an intention. This is blatantly obvious brainwashing and I think that it's so obvious is because at this point, you don't even need to try anymore to act like you're not manipulating people. They actually feel offended if you don't manipulate them with mental gymnastics.
>>
>>53751682
Some provinces and regions here have high unemployment too. Once upon a time companies had to fly workers from other parts of the country to fill jobs, but they weren't desperate dolts so the employers couldn't abuse them as much. Now they just import 3rd worlders and dangle work visas in front of them as a threat instead.

It's not that they can't, it's that they won't and push their policies on politicians they help fund.
>>
File: E6l41md[1].jpg (101KB, 690x769px) Image search: [Google]
E6l41md[1].jpg
101KB, 690x769px
>>53751027
>>
>>53750868

Probably some kind of Alzheimers
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.