[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Europeans taking in refugees?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: 1452884408012.jpg (191KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452884408012.jpg
191KB, 1000x750px
Why are Europeans taking in refugees?
>>
We need more bulls for our women.
>>
>>53633857
The real reason is because Western Europe is experience a collapse of their core demographic base needed for their welfare states to function- working age men. Germany needs refugees for their economy for the same reason America needs illegal Mexicans to fill a necessary labour niche.
>>
Erbschuld
>>
because germans are bored since there are no problems to fix, being that way they created one
>>
>>53633857
Who is this?
>>
File: omqk7_hvckylhkks86gu4a.png (26KB, 514x330px) Image search: [Google]
omqk7_hvckylhkks86gu4a.png
26KB, 514x330px
Europeans are actually against immigration
>>
To make the refugees murder the countrymen they don't agree with, of course

In the name of tolerance, peace and love
>>
File: ziksfvgvlewlqvs4f_4tna.png (20KB, 514x272px) Image search: [Google]
ziksfvgvlewlqvs4f_4tna.png
20KB, 514x272px
>>53634136
Except for western Europeans
>>
>>53634003

they become one.
>>
>>53633941
>for the same reason America needs illegal Mexicans to fill a necessary labour niche.

*cheap as possible necessary labor

We already have the workers but they demand a living wage. Illegal latinos will shack up with a dozen in a small studio apartment and send most of their money back to their families in Mexico.

Anyway, I doubt that's the real reason. Most northern European countries have a high standard of living because of their low populations, and not in spite of it.
>>
>>53633941
pretty much this, Bruxelles already said/analysed we're gonna need 40-60 million in the next decades if we don't want an economic shitstorm

there's no fighting it, just lube up your assholes and embrace the teachings of the prophet
>>
File: 20141122_FNC300.png (116KB, 1190x592px) Image search: [Google]
20141122_FNC300.png
116KB, 1190x592px
>>53634003
Germany is fixing a problem by accepting refugees. Its astonishing to me the number of people who actually believe Germany's macro-political acceptance of migrants is ideological and not staid German economic pragmatism. Nobody making decisions in Germany thinks accepting migrants is going to increase quality of life in the short-term, but it will ensure the viability of Germany's economic model in the longterm and ensure they maintain their place as one of the most important export economies in the world.
>>
because of Germany

fuck Germany
>>
File: tippt Hut.jpg (12KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
tippt Hut.jpg
12KB, 203x200px
>>53634258
> Germany is fixing a problem by accepting refugees.
>>
Maybe germany should build an refugee camp to all those refugees.

but build it in poland and give it a nice name, like Auschwitz II
>>
>>53634388
Nice fedora image. Do you have a counter argument to my claim?
>>
>>53634237
it's not about the size of the population, it's about the age
>>
>>53634258
yeah by destroying their own culture that made them a superpower and german. They are literally selling themselves to be the next USA but worse since at least the US got a hold of their principles meanwhile Germany is ashamed of them
>>
>>53634440
None of that is economically relevant and the Germans realize this.
>>
easy votes for the left
this is the only right answer
>>
>>53634504
>muh ideological dichotomies
Study some economics
>>
>>53634543
you think leftists study economics? They might, but they don't get it.
>>
>>53634258
pretty much this

saying it's about SJWs is the equivalent of saying USA invaded Iraq because of democratic sensibilities and to depose an autocrat and free the people
>>
>>53634477
germans only care about money and nothing else

they consider anything ethnic related to be racist and nazi

germans are doing the world a favor by importing muslims that will fuck their sisters, daughters and mothers to produce muslim offspring....

there is nothing more cancerous than germans
>>
>>53634607
You think "leftists" are in charge of the German economy?
You actually probably do because you haven't read anything other than /int/ memes.
>>
>>53634424
>Germans won't raise families anymore
>logical solution is to import Muslims from the third world

Man, are they even thinking though that the economic growth might not actually be worth replacing the entire German race?
>>
>>53634543
>economy
economy works on factories and machines and electric motors and engines and so on
>unskilled, uneducated, borderline retarded 3rd worlders who know nothing but beheading and goat fucking somehow keep the western living standard

if these refugees are economically beneficial, why the fuck are their own homes so economically fucked up?

immigration is there because of the east votes for the left
>>
>>53634477
>economy
>the most important thing that drives the human being into happiness
only if you are miserable and unhappy 2bh,no wonder why southern europeans are much more happier and asured of their culture than their northern counterparts 2bh despite having all of their economic problems
>>
>>53634762
You don't really have any idea what you're talking about sorry.
>>53634621
This guy gets it
>>
>>53633941
Except that Mexicans work or at least earn a living by dealing drugs, whereas Europe has the welfare-atm
>>
>>53633857
German women aren't breeding the next generation of workers so Merkel will rape them out of them by mass importing males of breeding age that are violent, brutish thugs with low IQs from third world shitholes that see women as whores to be used.

This is all intentional.
>>
>>53634258
ja this.
we don't like to make to make many babies.
they are expensive and distract women from a proper career.
on the other hand we need more to keep the system running.
>>
>>53634714
>replacing the entire German race

1.) don't be such an epic memer and look at the actual numbers

2.) germany learned from your model, it doesn't matter if everyone's brown, as long as everyone sort of adapts to german society

of course their wishes, projections and the actual reality sometimes differ
>>
>>53633857
No idea. If we think about koln and the obvious complaints and resistance in all european countries it seems clear that housing them in the region is the only option.

Yes, refugees should be housed in a neighbouring country. No. They should not be allowed into europe.
They should live in safety in a country with a comparable social and economic status, religion etc. Not halfway across the world with different cultures/religion etc.

This way when it's safe again they are motivated to rebuild their country and move back.

The money spent on housing refugees in europe can be spend on supporting the camps in neighbouring countries.

Safety and support for all refugees, but not in the EU.
>>
>>53634930
don't worry from all the in coming rapes, the german women will not have enough time for their careers
>>
>>53634811
he has a point though

Why source cheap labor from the Muslim world? It's quite obvious that that would pose a threat to the European way of life even if it's not a violent one.

There are plenty of modern countries with high youth unemployment to draw labor from. Do you think they just jumped on Islamic refugees because it was convenient?
>>
>>53634682

I study economics at USP. There are a few leftists there, and they don't get it.
I also read memes and laugh about them, because some memes are closer to the truth than you think.
>>
File: cuck_beheading.jpg (179KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
cuck_beheading.jpg
179KB, 1024x878px
>>53634258
This is correct, German corporations still support Merkel. There's one catch, they expect it to take 10 to 20 years until the immigrant population can be put to work. In the meantime the German people can get buttfucked by paying for their language classes, education, crimes, rapes and welfare.
tl;dr big corporate letting the government pay for their investments, nothing new.

On the other hand, you'd think that corporations are also benefiting from a stable society.
>>
>>53634811
>You don't really have any idea what you're talking about sorry.
no u
>>
File: nato02-roar.jpg (527KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
nato02-roar.jpg
527KB, 1024x683px
>>53634931
>it doesn't matter if everyone's brown, as long as everyone sort of adapts to german society

But that's fairytale shit, and very far from the reality of multiculturalism.
>>
>ITT: economy makes anime real
>>
>>53635001
>Do you think they just jumped on Islamic refugees because it was convenient?

Of course, you can'tjust say "we're gonna import 2 million chinks" and think people will be fine with it.

The Syrian crisis was a nice lubricant for acceptance, but apparently it didn't go through as well as they'd hoped (although they probably accounted for this eventuality)

>>53635081
your rich are still pretty rich and getting richer by the day
>>
>>53634682

And like, if you're so intelligent and clever, you must know what a populist politics are. And yeah, open it's border to immigrants and refugees are a nice way to obtain more votes.

Serbian was right, it IS easy votes for the left.
>>
>>53635064
The white guy is ugly as hell. No wonder she prefers the syrian. N-no homo ...
>>
>>53635157
we've heard this meme before...

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jan/29/surge-in-voters-born-overseas
>>
>>53633857
They are coming because we are rich. Well some of us are anyway. Also because some of our activities ended up disastrous, well intentioned or not.
We take them in because we are kind and compassionate, especially at each other's expense.
>>
>>53633857
This is the cutest looking Muslim I've ever seen, who is she?
>>
>>53635364
>because we are rich

oh no, thank god no :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QBe9QY2-0
>>
>>53635390
Google reverse search ;^)
>>
>>53635390
every attractive woman with blue-eyes is always european.

that's a Russian model named Masha Sorokina
>>
>>53635692
>every attractive woman with blue-eyes is always european
full retard
>>
File: aaa.jpg (6KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
6KB, 200x300px
>>53635616
>>
File: 3kyr_lrg.jpg (31KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
3kyr_lrg.jpg
31KB, 332x450px
>>53635751
Yes, blue eyes naturally appear in many eastern Turkic ethnic groups
>>
>>53633857
Because Americans thoughts us that we are guilty of beeing nazi and nee to atone for it
>>
>>53635845
They absorbed diverse Iranian groups and Uyghurs absorbed Indo European Tocharians, that's why they have and they are still ugly as sin
>>
>>53635470
Arabian memes are keeping us safe for now. But tide will turn.
>>
>>53635325
what am i suppose to see here?
>>
>>53636026
Yes, central Asia was literally populated by blonde haired, blue eyed people that called themselves Aryans (or Eranians, Tocharians) before the Turkic and Slavic migrations of the migration period.
One of those facts from history that sounds like a crazy racist conspiracy but is true.
>>
a dream would be if instead of these nigger monkey banana boat people lots of ukranian cuties would come to italy and enrich our female fauna with blonde qts :(
>>
>>53636147
Labour (aka the left) tanked in the elections afterwards
>>
>>53636176
Wow I really expected a some butthurt insults since I'm hearing this (>>53635845) from delusional Turks, but nice answer, Kamerad
>>
>>53636356
I'm not a Turk I'm an archaeologist (lel)
>>
>>53634845
I'd say the vast majority of illegal Mexicans are actually working labor jobs, like construction, landscaping, etc.
>>
>>53636399
Sounds intresting senpai
>>
In the end of the day we are all Syrian refugees.
>>
>>53636486
I study it at uni and work in the summers for a local archaeological agency in Toronto digging up old farmsteads mainly. Wish I went STEM desu, all the good arch jobs go to biochemists
>>
>>53636251
I'm hoarding all the pictures I can find of blonde women, I think the newer generations of men would like to see what they've missed out before the impending white genocide.
>>
>>53636511
Except the Syrian refugees aren't that closely related to the ancestors that used to live in Syria when these peoples migrated to Europe.

I guess the closest resemblance would be alawites, but they're pretty rare among the migrants.
>>
>>53636711
this

also the early Europeans were competing with cavemen
>>
>>53636511
it proves only there is one race and it's turk race.
>>
I'm not. I'll never see one in my fucking life.

Thank god for this little corner in Europe away from the mess.
>>
>>53636833
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
>>53636969
I'm ginger so Alberto Barbarossa
>>
>>53637104
Do you have brown eyes?
>>
>>53637104
post rossa barba
>>
>>53637144
Yes.
>>
File: Dpw9yzYmmFg.jpg (86KB, 604x478px) Image search: [Google]
Dpw9yzYmmFg.jpg
86KB, 604x478px
>>53633857
Because they are cowards and cucks, obviously
>>
>>53633905
this
>>
>>53634197
>2012-2014
Gee, wonder if the numbers has changed.
>>
>>53633857
Capitalism, primarily

>>53633941
Correct.
>>
>>53636465

We are like those slave robots in the matrix cartoons.
>>
>>53640263
mexicans also buy and use a shit ton of alcohol and drugs to drown out the pain of being in the shadows and given no recognition
>>
>>53636711
>Except the Syrian refugees aren't that closely related to the ancestors
What?

That's very false. If you're arguing that the Muslim conquest somehow "replaced" the native population, that's incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_people#Genetics

Syrian Arabs are more closely-related to nearby non-Arabs than they are to peninsular Arabs. Arabization happened over the centuries, often due to education and indoctrination.
>>
>>53633857
kindness,which is seen as weakness by the "refugee".
>>
So that USA and Israel can bomb their homelands in peace.
>>
More importantly: why aren't europeans taking in lonely NEETs? (´・ω・`)
>>
>>53641588
this

I'll work your shitty factory and retail jobs. Duolingo says I'm already 30% fluent in German. There isn't anything for me in my country, so bls adopt and I won't even try to bonk your women.
>>
>>53641807
factories are all in (currently) cheap 3rd world countries like poland and most of asia thanks to you and your oh so wonderful globalization
>>
>>53642279
L.O.L. plenty herere m8 thanks to "made in america" labels catering to red--blooded americans :,)
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.