[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are two things that I can't understand about the Catalan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 42

File: catalunya_espanya1.jpg (12KB, 338x217px) Image search: [Google]
catalunya_espanya1.jpg
12KB, 338x217px
There are two things that I can't understand about the Catalan independence movement.
1. Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination? They should follow Great Britain's example (Scotland referendum) and settle this issue following the rules of the game. Yet they keep using underhanded tactics to harass the Catalans (somewhat similar to the tactics they currently use against Gibraltar), which ends up motivating them even more.
2. Why do the Catalans have such a strong desire to separate from Spain? In the long run, the separation will prove to be harmful for their interests. They can only lose economical and political power if they decide to gain independence, like shooting themselves in the foot for pride.
>>
Catalans are retarded, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>53618302
In regards to the first point, Spain has something like 19 autonomous regions, many of them also with delusions of grandeur and relevance similar to that of catalonia. Losing one could potentially set off a chain reaction.

Also as i understand it, the idea of independence is quite popular in catalonia, compared to Scotland (apparently).

One more thing is that Catalonia is actually the wealthiest region of spain. If the wealthiest part of your nation wanted to secede you would probably deny them a vote too.
>>
>>53618302
>1. Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination?

They got 48% in the last regional elections, they are not majority and we all know it. Also our Constitution doesn't allow it and it's tiresome to change, and we hate being tired
>>
File: muhtugaempire.png (115KB, 474x531px) Image search: [Google]
muhtugaempire.png
115KB, 474x531px
>>53618302
If they want to be independet they should just do it the portuguese way.
>>
>>53619429
t.
>>
File: albertoJust.jpg (68KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
albertoJust.jpg
68KB, 385x385px
>>53619461
JUST STOP
>>
>>53618302
1. Because it's inconstitutional. Spanish constitution does not contemplate the right of secesion for the regions that make the enterity of the Spanish Nation. Also, being a part of the whole nation, according to Spain's const. ALL the country has the right to vote in something that will affect them all.

I hope that if jewtalans ever dare to declare unilateral independence, Spain will go to war

2. Money, they are frenchizied mediterranean jews

t. law student
>>
>>53618302
1 - bad idea. It is never settled, each concession just fuels the grievance.
2) Retards, that's why.

>>53618464
Based Venezuela knows what's up.

Secession never ends up well anyway. There is usually some form of civil war right after it, followed by a strong economic collapse.

Get bent Catalan.
>>
>>53618464
/thread
>>
File: alberot.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
alberot.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>53619522
ALBERTO
>>
File: (you).jpg (13KB, 358x360px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
13KB, 358x360px
>>53619600
have another (you)
>>
File: yihDX3J.jpg (796KB, 1591x1189px) Image search: [Google]
yihDX3J.jpg
796KB, 1591x1189px
>>53619651
BARBOSA
>>
Because

A) they know the Catalans would become independent

and

B) they don't want to lose their richest region and the one with the highest GDP

as to why the Catalans want to become independent, no idea.
I guess they think they'll do well by themselves, which is bullshit of course.
>>
>>53618302
1) Because we are now governed by the kind of nacionalist right wing.

2) Catalans are retarded and they love money more than a fucking jew banker
>>
>>53619716
don't you have separatists? for a young nation you seem almost too homogenous
>>
>>53618302
1- The independentists arent a majority, in the last elections they had 2 million votes and Catalonia´s population is 7.5 million people. Also, the constitution they signed doesnt allow that and in case of an independence, the whole Spain should do the referendum, not just Catalonia.

2- Its something being pushed by their corrupt politicians, why do you think Mas and others push it so hard? His whole gang under a free Catalonia would be judged by a Catalonian tribunal and they wouldnt go to jail

>One more thing is that Catalonia is actually the wealthiest region of spain. If the wealthiest part of your nation wanted to secede you would probably deny them a vote too.
Catalonia is not the wealthiest region of Spain, and its also the one with the highest debt, and one of the ones with higher rates of corruption.
>>
>>53620190

There were some Venetian separatists who were arrested for building a tank
>>
let em be independant, they will totally get bankrupt and join France later :) we want barcelone in ligue 1 kek
>>
>>53620455
Never Catalunya join in France...

I am Catalán bro
>>
One thing you need to understand is that catalonian independentists only talk about independence with their independentist friends. Most of them are friends with non-independentists but they don't talk about politics with them. Right now Catalonia is a gigantic echo-chamber, like /pol/ or tumblr but with 2 million people inside. Whenever someone comes out with some dumb shit, no one debates him. As long is pro independence, it's accepted, it becomes true. Then, when they come out of the hugbox and try to defend their position, they leave us in a complicated situation: what would you say to a grown ass man who believes that in an independent Catalonia everybody would keep the spanish nationality? What can you say to that? What can you say to someone who still believes that Spain "steals" 16 billions every year from them, when it has been proven false and not even independentist politicians use that figure anymore? It's impossible, they are going to believe whatever they want. We can't convince them, so we do the second best thing: ignore them and wait for them to get bored.

It's not what many of us would want but there's nothing else we can do. We're dealing with 2 million of functional retards here, so we do what everyone does with retards: clean them when they shit themselves and pretend they're not here the rest of the time
>>
>>53618302
>Give them the right
>People says no
>Continue crying for other 4 years until they can vote again, and again, and again
>>
1) Spain is closer to Yugoslavia than a real country. They know as soon as one goes the floodgates are open and Spain as we know it becomes 5-6 different small irrelevant countries.

2) They had a dictator for 50 years that systematically tried to kill their culture. Spain itself is at a low point, so it feels like they're tied down.
>>
Is this guy legit?
>>
>>53621158
>They had a dictator for 50 years that systematically tried to kill their culture
No he didn't. Is a myth like that catalan was banned on the dictature. It wasn't.
>>
>>53620689
follow Roussillon's example
>>
>>53621253

>Literately forces even soccer teams to change names to Spanish styling

>He did nufffin!

Juan pls
>>
>>53621253
Was there a systematic discrimination against non-castillian languages or no?
>>
>>53618963
>Wealthiest
No, we're not. We are in the lowest tier among all the other regions in the north. It's just general arrogance and delusions of grandeur that have spread this meme.
>>53621400
>Relating footbal to politics
You should stop embarrassing yourself and shut up.
>>
>>53621174
He's exactly the same as the guy before him. Parasite piece of shit living off of lies.
>>
>>53621174
http://www.cafeambllet.com/press/?p=18500
Yes

>>53621466
He was galician, ffs
>>
>>53621720
>http://www.cafeambllet.com/press/?p=18500
Unexpected! :^)
>>
>>53618302
El problema se encuentra en que básicamente existen por lo menos 4 nacionalidades históricas dentro del estado español a las que en ningún momento de la historia de España se las ha reconocido como tal. El gobierno dentro del territorio español ha sido tradicionalmente centralista en uno de los países con diferencias culturales entre regiones mas acentuadas de toda Europa. Todo esto podría haberse arreglado mediante la introducción de un modelo de organización territorial federal pero el problema es que en España siempre, siempre se ha intentado a tres regiones concretas económicamente hablando; Pais Vasco, Cataluña y Madrid. Las pretensiones catalinistas son las que mayor eco tienen pero no son ni de lejos las que mas justificadas están. Como es el caso de Galicia por ejemplo, que fue históricamente un reino independiente durante dos siglos hasta que fue anexionada por el reino de Castilla, mientras que Cataluña nunca en su historia ha sido un reino o estado independiente.
>>
>>53621720
Was Galician taught or allowed to be used in public office?
>>
>>53622099
No, it was actually forbidden to speak galician in public office or in school. My father told me how the people from the village that came to school used to speak in galician and the teachers would hit them. Is fucking ironic considering that Franco was galician, we have a long standing tradition of galicians being the worst enemies to galicians.
>>
>>53622082
>en que básicamente existen por lo menos 4 nacionalidades históricas dentro del estado español a las que
Ahí dejé de leer.

Las nacionalidades esas se inventaron hace cuatro días. Especialmente la catalana.
>>
>>53622238
Tu eres subnormal si no crees que no existen diferentes culturas y naciones dentro de España. Esto no se "ha inventado ahora" considerando que tanto el gallego como el catalán son tan antiguos como el castellano y el euskera es incluso mas antiguo.

Gilipollas
>>
>>53622302
Y si nos ponemos a decir lo que es más antiguo yo soy carpetano y quiero mi independencia. Y los de Granada pueden reclamar su independencia como moros si les apetece, pero sería una sobrada tan grande como la de Cataluña.
>>
>>53622432
Me pregunto de donde serás para decir semejantes sandeces... Yo soy gallego, he nacido y vivido toda mi vida en Galicia y mis idiomas maternos son el castellano (que hablo con mis padres porque no les dejaron aprender gallego) y el gallego que hablo con el resto de la gente. Tenemos una historia que es diferente a la de España y culturalmente somos mas afines a Portugal que por ejemplo a León o Asturias. No me pongo a reclamar la independencia pero yo soy de una nación diferente a la española y no me veo como español como tal. Otra cosa es la independencia...
>>
>>53619716

They have a mini greece germany situation going on. Barcelona and madrid work so everyone in galicia and andalusia can sit around getting handouts.
>>
>>53621524
>We are in the lowest tier among all the other regions in the north
No.
The other one that gives any money at all is basque country, but they have lolcupo.

Madrid-Barcelona-Sevilla is what keeps the country (barely) afloat.
>>
>>53621524

>T-t-that didn't happen
>Post example of it happening
>You should stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>53619716
It's not the richest nor the one with the highest GDP
>>
File: aaa.png (180KB, 1367x892px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
180KB, 1367x892px
>>53622730
Catalonia is the region with highest debt you fat cunt and Madrid is the fourth. It would be more like everyone is breaking their backs for these pieces of shit. I say give Catalonia independence and good riddance...
>>
>>53622774
>>53622883
Imbécil
>>
>>53622597
No eres mas tonto e ignorante porque no Te entrenas
>>
>>53623014
Por qué? Porque no me siento español? Si tanto te molesta pues ajo y agua maricón porque es lo que hay. Puedes engañarte todo lo que quieras pero eso no cambia que en muchas partes de España nunca nos hemos sentido españoles y muy probablemente no nos sentiremos sobretodo si os comportáis así con nosotros.
>>
>>53622774

>Sebiya
>>
>>53622774

>Sevilla
>Not Donosti or Bilbao

TOP KEKERINO M8
>>
>>53622597
Ya te he dicho que soy carpetano y allá por el año 200 los romanos vinieron y nos obligaron a dejar nuestras costumbres y no nos permitieron seguir hablando nuestro idioma lusitano. No me siento español porque después de todo el tiempo que estuvieron por aquí los romanos y luego los moros ya no se ni que sentirme, de hecho tengo hasta crisis de identidad y quiero la independencia.

Salu2 gallego, espero que te sirva de mucho hablar gallego, porque yo sinceramente preferiría incluso que nos hubiesen enseñado inglés antes que español ya que lo uso más y lo usaré más aún en años venideros, el querer conservar un idioma inútil como el tuyo me parece una gilipollez.
>>
>>53623135
Pero tu por quien hablas, inculto?
So en Galicia el pp lleva arrasando Toda la Vida. Sabes quien es Franco, fraga o rajoy? Menudo fascista estas hecho, intentando imponer tu opinion sobre la de la mayoria
>>
yo apoyo la independencia catalán

...;)
>>
>>53623135
A ver, tu desde que has nacido has vivido en España, así que no puedes decir que te sientes más de otra nación porque no puedes.
Lo que os cuesta reconocer es que lo decís por la mala fama que España tiene en estos días, si España estuviera bien consierada seríais los primeros en decir que sois españoles, y no te juzgo por eso, yo no estoy orgulloso de ser español ahora mismo, pero no me invento que me siento más catalán y que Cataluña no es España
PD: Soy catalán
>>
>>53619716
>hey look I'm Italian and I'm just gonna puke memes
>do you want some parmesano with it?
>>
>>53623414
Porque Tu eres un tio racional, Los nacionalistas son gente a la q les mueve Los sentimientos y el sentirse superiores a Los demas. Son gente insegura
>>
>>53623575
Pero es que no te puede mover un sentimiento de algo que no has vivido, a ti te pueden contar que hace 200 años tu familia era italiana, pero si ahora estás viviendo en portugal y has nacido alli no puedes decir que te sientes italiano.
>>
Cuando un navío se hunde, las ratas son las primeras en huir.
>>
>>53619429
They did. They revolted at the same time as you did but frogs backstabbed them and for some reason the spanish army focused on them.

>"Quizá nos hubiera ido mejor con los portugueses y sin los catalanes"

t. Peces-Barba
>>
File: 1450946344850.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1450946344850.gif
4MB, 158x223px
>>53622883
>Catalonia is the region with highest debt you fat cunt and Madrid is the fourth.

This is a poor indicator of anything, as debt by itself is extremely relative.

Greek national debt is lower than that experienced by a few other european countries, but the latter are capable of repaying it and the former isn't.

USA has debt as high as from here to moon, but most of it is internal debt born out of their economical processing.

Try finding indicators about economy itself and the state of industry instead.
>>
>>53623653
Gran verdad. Cuando volvamos a estar en una situacion economica decente el independentismo bajara
>>
>>53623414
Si te crees que me invento que soy gallego porque ser español "no está de moda" es que tu eres tonto. La historia de Galicia y lo que somos en realidad es mucho peor que ser español. No encontrarás a gente mas mezquina y enconada que un gallego >>53623300 como dijo este puto subnormal de mierda. Me siento mas gallego que español por que soy gallego, no lo elegí pero soy de allí. Si pudiese elegir una puta nacionalidad no cogería ninguna de la península porque son todas escoria.
>>
>>53623823
They can't pay the pharmacies
>>
>>53623834
Tal cual. No es coincidencia que muchas tendencias independentistas surgen en momentos de crisis, la mayoría de las cuales llevan a nada.
>>
>1. Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination?
Really? Why would any country want to lose clay?
>>
File: 1452538940204.jpg (91KB, 811x534px) Image search: [Google]
1452538940204.jpg
91KB, 811x534px
>>53620190
>too homogenous
Ahah,Italy is the least homogeneous country in Europe
Lega nord party is technically for the independence of the north of the country,but now they're just federalists/right wing 'populists'
There are as well Venetian,Sardinian,Lombard,even Tuscan and 'Neoborbounic' (Kingdom fo two Sicilies) independentists,also Sicilian independentism used to be a thing after WW2 (basically mafia wanting to have its own country backed by americans)
>>
File: xxx.png (459KB, 1111x784px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.png
459KB, 1111x784px
>>53623823
Here you go you fucking smartass, Industrial Production Index. Cataluña and Madrid just above the average. Don't talk shit you don't know about
>>
>>53623837
Eres una persona maleducada, agresiva y por lo que se intuye con algun tipo de complejo de inferioridad. Suerte que en Galicia la mayoria de gente no es como tu
>>
>>53623837
Es que llevo un rato leyendo lo que dices y como han dicho ya unos cuantos eres tonto de cojones, en cada comunidad las costumbres son diferentes, pero todas ellas forman parte de España, no puedes decir que te sientes gallego y no español.
>>
>>53623823
Madrid is actually way below average>>53623993
>>
>>53624028
Cada uno puede sentirse lo que le salga del culo. No veo el problema por ningún sitio. Paga tus impuestos, compórtate de forma cívica y punto.
>>
>>53624028
Puedo decir lo que me salga de los cojones amigo. No me tiene que venir a decir nadie como me siento. Si me siento de puta Málaga pues soy de Málaga, y si me siento mas gallego que español pues así es. No confundáis nacionalismo con independentismo porque no es lo mismo.
>>
>>53623993
Isn't that growth though?
>>
>>53618302

1. It's inconstitutional. Right of self-determination is a meme. Sovereignity resides in the people as a whole, not in a part of it (which btw isn't even majority in Catalonia itself)
>"they" keep using underhanded tactics to harass the "catalans"

Such as?. Also the majority of the catalans disagree with you. Stop using 'catalans' with the meaning of 'pro-indepence catalans'. There's a word foe those semantic identity tactics and it's called fascism.
>Gibraltar
Nice bait

2. They don't. Otherwise they would have a strong majority in the Parliament and they don't.

There are 2 political parties behind this, one of them ERC, has always had independence as the flagship of their politics, and pretty much the only political thing they care about. They have grown in size and representation by using confrontation tactics with the State. Renouncing to this would mean sudoku themselves politically.

The other one is CDC. This is the main and traditionally ruling party in Catalonia. They were not walking down the independentist way until a few years ago when 2 things happened: one the economic crisis and their inability to provide solution, resorting to blaming everything to Madrid. Two, for the first time in ~30 years, their position as hegemonic political formation in Catalonia was severely in danger due to rampant corruption cases, most notably the 3% case, which was about contracting companies having to pay that percentage to the party if they wanted to make business with the administration; the rise of ERC; and the break up of their own political formation with a part of it, UDC, breaking away as a non-independentist formation. CDC is basically fighting for its political existance and the "sovereignity process" their way to try and stay afloat.

>>53618963

Catalonia is not the wealthiest region. Rather the most indebted one with a bond with the same rating as Greece.

The wealthiest would be either the Basque Country or Madrid.
>>
Who else wants them to live?
>>
>>53624008
Y tu eres un come vergas que no tiene ni puta idea de lo que habla.
>>
>>53624114
>>53624133
Me encanta/escuchar ver españoles peleando porque siempre se leen/suenan como viejos de 70 años
>>
>>53623993

>Canary Islands and Balear archipelago near the top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Using such a graph I could 'prove' that Greece is flourishing just because their tourist islands have a net gain.
>>
>>53624164
I want them to die desu.
>>
>>53624137
Tasa anual de producción - Taxa anual de produçao
>>
>>53624189
Me das lastima, amigo. Te deseo suerte porque la gente debe de huir de ti Como de la peste
>>
>>53624210
You are talking shit about industry production which is a shitty way to measure economic wealth of a region and now you are just agreeing with me.
>>
>>53618302

>Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination? They should follow Great Britain's example (Scotland referendum) and settle this issue following the rules of the game. Yet they keep using underhanded tactics to harass the Catalans (somewhat similar to the tactics they currently use against Gibraltar), which ends up motivating them even more.

That old Spanish Pride.
>>
>>53618302
Self-determination is a meme perpetuated by shitheads like Truman. Its also unconstitutional and would kill Spain, as Spain wasn't able to kill regionalism like France and it can't let one go because then everyone would spill out. Its a similar concept to the American Civil War where the North couldn't let the south go because it would set a precedent.
>>
>>53624401
Says the American. Why don't you allow Texas to do the same?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160115_0001.png (140KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160115_0001.png
140KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>53624470
We literally had a civil war over it. Texas also doesn't actually want to secede, thats just a meme by Democrats because they want Texas to secede.
>>
>>53618302
>why Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's
catalonia makes up 20% of the spanish economy
>Why do the Catalans have such a strong desire to separate from Spain?
cultural reasons: catalan is a language
social reasons: catalonians were republicans in the civil war
football reasons: messi> ronaldo
>>
>>53624133
Anda vete a limpiar retretes idiota.. Un tonto menos aquí
>>
>>53624564
>we literally had a civil war over it

we too. in 1936.
>>
>>53624625
That wasn't over regionalism that was facists/right wings v. Republicans/commies/moderates/Soviets.
>>
>>53624625
But not because of independence.
>>
>>53618302
>1. Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination? They should follow Great Britain's example (Scotland referendum) and settle this issue following the rules of the game. Yet they keep using underhanded tactics to harass the Catalans (somewhat similar to the tactics they currently use against Gibraltar), which ends up motivating them even more.

Because the constitution says it is illegal, catalonia is part of spain, catalonians do not own catalonia, spain does.

>2. Why do the Catalans have such a strong desire to separate from Spain? In the long run, the separation will prove to be harmful for their interests. They can only lose economical and political power if they decide to gain independence, like shooting themselves in the foot for pride.
Because they want to pay less taxes, and because they're kinda selfish desu. They've took this autonomous identity title a bit too serious and think that "autonomous community" title allows them to disobey the spanish government(which is elected by people from all the autonomous communities). They say that other communities don't pay as much taxes as in here, but that's how all the countries work, not all the regions can pay the same amount of money, and when you're the central government of a country you should redistribute the money in order to help regions without many resources, and therefore you have to put higher taxes to those regions that produce more. It's as simple as that, but the greed of the independentists makes them blind.
>>
>>53624695
basque, galician and catalonian indepentism were a thing u know
>>
>>53622082
Is that galician? It sounds almost identical to portuguese
>>
>>53624133
Pero es que no se si eres consciente de que sentirse gallego es sentirse español, sentirse español no es una cosa concreta, no se siente igual un asturiano por ser asturiano que un sevillano por ser sevillano, pero si ambos se sienten así es que se sienten españoles.
Otra cosa es decir que sientes que Galicia no es España y que quieres la independencia, entonces entiendo que separes los dos conceptos, pero tu mismo dices que no es así.
>>
>>53624775
I'm entirely aware of the extreme regionalism in Spain, its the worst out of any country and your civil war wasn't about regionalism from Galicians, Basques, and Catalans. US regionalism still exists fucking everywhere but nobody would dare ever act on it unless something retarded like guns being banned happened, because the civil war killed any dream of that (as there was and still is a distinct southern identity).
>>
File: Transfats.png (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Transfats.png
15KB, 480x480px
>Spaniards don't wish to see Catalonians secede or push towards autonomy

>But still treat them like subhumans and shit all over them at the drop of hat
>>
>>53624695

Those political extremes were tied into various independence movements. Anarchist Catalonia comes to mind. And it was betrayed.

>>53624470

>Why don't you allow Texas to do the same?

It has to call for a vote on succession. Texas is nowhere near the political level of Catalonia's sincerity, at this point. More like a kind of meme they keep talking about. A tool they keep in the basement in case they want to start complaining or if things don't look good.

I also don't believe the government has an official position on Texas' independence.
>>
>>53624942
If only humanity had invented a way to keep clay but not the people on it...
>>
>>53624795
That's Castillian Spanish, lol.
Which still looks almost identical to Portuguese anyway.
>>
>>53618302
>Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination?
Because it's the one thing holding Spain together as a country
>>
I understand it's against the Constitution, and that a potential referendum should involve the entire Spanish population... but then how did Kosovo manage to separate from Serbia? IIRC Kosovo excluded the rest of Serbia from participating in the voting process, yet it gained internatinoal recognition in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>53625527
It did because NATO (USA) hates serbia and everyone who isn't anti-US or an ally of Serbia just follows the US.
>>
>>53623672
I know, I was implying that they sould do it again.
>>
>>53625527
Spain doesn't recognize Kosovo. We are coherent
>>
>>53626151
Ohh that's neat, didn't know about this.
>>
>>53624585
No todos los que estamos fuera limpiamos retretes puto gilipollas. Que seas un jodido NEET y nadie te quiera dar un trabajo de verdad no significa que los otros también lo seamos.
>>
>>53626500
Seguro que tu cuidas niños en vez de fregar platos
>>
>>53626591
No gilipollas trabajo en una empresa de transporte aéreo como ingeniero. Porque en tu puto país de mierda me pagan la mitad de lo que me pagan aquí, ademas de no tener que ver la cara de retrasados y mongólicos como tu cada vez que salgo de Galicia.
>>
>>53626680
>trabajo en una empresa de transporte aéreo como ingeniero
Aquí no hace falta que nos mientas, firiegaplatos
>>
>>53626738

>2016
>Mintiendo en 4chan

No tengo 16 años no tengo la necesidad de mentir o de impresionar a un jodido autista que vive con su madre y se hace el chulo en internet.
>>
>>53626680
ei meu, relaxa un pouco oh....estate troleando de mala maneira e entras o trapo coma un parguela
>>
‘I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success’

t. Otto von Bismarck
>>
>>53626821
o teu galego e unha merda curmán (o meu tamén)
>>
>>53626812
>Se cree que por vivir en España todos somos NEETS y no tenemos trabajo
No creo que te hayan enseñado eso en Galicia
>>
>>53626875
'I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more'
t. Otto von Bismarck
>>
>>53626905

porque? eu creo que escribin todo ben.
>>
>>53626821
Xa pero dame noxo o xeito no que esta xente falanos a diario e tamén como son ante o dilema nazonalista. Non esiste forma ningunha de establecer um diálogo razoábel e rebaixanse a estes niveis de chamarnos merda.
>>
>>53626812
Somos los nuevos rumanos de Europa eso ya lo sabia gallego
>>
>>53626926
No, eso lo sé porque suenas como un puto anormal.
>>
>>53627029
Eres basura, te tengo delante y te coso a navajazos
>>
>>53627109
Entonces tu deberías volver a leer todo lo que has escrito
>>
>>53627142
Me tienes delante y probablemente lo que harías sería mojarte los pantalones puto parvo, no hagas amenazas por internet porque lo único que consigues es parecer todavía mas patético de lo que ya eres.
>>
>>53627162
>>53627162
>>53627142
fuera
>>
>>53627109
Tienes una especie de complejo de superioridad increible, no se si será porque te crees que por ser gallego eres de una raza especial o porque te crees que eres el único que ha salido de España. Eres un payaso.
>>
>>53620738
>We're dealing with 2 million of functional retards here, so we do what everyone does with retards: clean them when they shit themselves and pretend they're not here the rest of the time
absolute gold
>>
>>53627266
No, simplemente es porque sé que eres un puto gilipollas. No es complejo de superioridad, es que tu eres jodida escoria y por ello la gente te trata con desprecio.
>>
>>53624194
SO MUCH THIS
LELELELEL
>>
>>53626875
Pois a verdade e que máis alá dos acentos e as maiúsculas non atopo nada. Será que ai moito que non o escoito.
>>
>>53625527
More like a geopolitcal move instead of a intended move solely from the former yugoslavian peoples
>>
>>53627335
Han salido de España 800.000 no eres el único gallego,

Venga rumano a currar sabandija
>>
>>53627335
>No, simplemente es porque sé que eres un puto gilipollas.
Cada vez que te dicen algo respondes insultando, caes en el bait como si fuera la primera vez que entras en 4chan y te irrita por cualquier cosa que te dice un desconocido en internet.
Pareces un niño llorón que quiere que le tomen en serio cuando no has dicho más que tonterías en todo el hilo.

Saludos.
>>
>>53627530
por eso es que nunca logramos nada, ¿por que siempre terminamos peleando en lugar de debatir?
>>
>>53627515

>Han salido de España 800.000 no eres el único gallego

Si eso te hace gracia explica perfectamente que este número se vaya incrementando cada año.

>>53627530

No caigo en el bait es que directamente me niego a discutir con gente que sé que no está abierta al debate. Realmente no estoy insultando estoy estableciendo hechos, los anons a los que he respondido (o si solo es uno) son imbéciles y eso es algo que queda patente en sus propios comentarios. Tan solo estoy recalcando un hecho.
>>
>>53627335
Eres el primero que has venido insultando y faltando el respeto gratuitamente a la gente solo por tener una opinion distinta a la tuya. No se que te has creido.
>>
por que discutís por gilipolleces? dais un poco de pena
>>
>>53627725
A mi me has insultado de primeras, no vengas a contar cuentos
>>
>>53627725
Si para los alemanes eres un rumano subser venga manolo el ingeniero a curra r
>>
>>53618302
>Why does the Spanish government refuse to acknowledge Catalonia's right to self-determination?
Because the United Kingdom, as the name implies, is a Kingdom consisting of Four independent countries. The UK is a nation but not a country, England is a country but not a nation. Switzerland is a nation-state but a Federation with separete regions (though there is no Swiss separatism, other than Jura that separated from another region... but remained part of Switzerland.

Spain is a unitary parliamentarian democracy, which is why it cannot (or will not) acknowledge Catalonia. To acknowledge Catalonia, Spain would most likely have to become a federation where the Basques, Galicians and other non-people demand equal acknowledgement.

>Why do the Catalans have such a strong desire to separate from Spain?
Muh dead language, as well as the fact that Catalonia has been handling the Eurocrisis better than the rest of Spain. Notice that prior to the crisis Catalonian independence never came up significantly, and people were mostly worried about the Basques.
>>
>>53627725
>Tan solo estoy recalcando un hecho
No puedes ponerte a insultar a otros porque no te gustan sus opiniones, plantas tu opinión como si fuera la verdad absoluta así que no digas que te niegas a discutir con gente que no está abierta al debate porque eres el primero que no lo está.
>>
>>53627828

>Si para los alemanes eres un rumano subser

¿Algún rumano se ha follado a tu madre o que?, ¿porqué ese dolor anal?
>>
>>53627725
Estoy contigo, la verdad es que te ha tocado hablar con cada gilipollas...
>>
>>53627857
>Las nacionalidades esas se inventaron hace cuatro días. Especialmente la catalana.

Si realmente crees esta afirmación no hace falta recalcar que eres un deficiente mental.
>>
>>53627922
Kraut
>>
>>53620196
>the whole spain should do the referendum, not just catalonia

So you think the much larger population in the rest of spain should decide what the Catalonian people can have?

Makes perfect sense. That's like 3 people living in the same house. One of them wants to move out so they all vote on it. The other 2 don't want the 3rd to stop paying rent... So the vote against it.

2-1 against moving out. Even though he wants to. He is now kept against his will due to democracy.

Good job. You understand politics very well.
>>
>>53628098
siesta
>>
>>53628168
Tu eres Español maldito kraut a ver si te mata un neo nazi alemán
>>
>>53628116
that comparison sucks

if the guy wants to leave, let him leave
if the guy wants to take a few rooms of the house with him when he leaves,then that is when everybody voting makes perfect sense. because those rooms were not paid and maintained only by the guy leaving, it was paid and maintained by everybody living in the house, and the ones who lived there before.
>>
Spanish balkanization best day of my life
>>
>>53628330
>it was paid and maintained by everybody living in the house, and the ones who lived there before.

Said the dirty andalusian gypsie after taking his siesta
>>
>>53628286
sorry I don't speak-o minimalo wage-o
>>
>>53628397
You dont speak at all is so hard to it with Ahmeds cock choking you
>>
>>53628395
i actually live in one of the wealthiest regions

directly or indirectly, every region has put money for all the other regions
>>
>>53628449
>You *don't speak at all, *it's so hard to it with Ahmeds cock choking you

I know your education systems are awful, but please don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>53627810
más entretenido que la mierda de /lat/ 2bh
>>
>>53628584
Better forget an apostrophe than being educated to accept gangrapes in my city
>>
>>53628659
Yo Pedro, if I wanted I shitty comeback I would've wiped it off your mother's saggy old tits.
>>
>>53628518
Catalonia, Basque Country or Madrid everything else is a shit-hole
Tell me how an Andalusian/Extremeño living on PER or another welfare puts money to help Catalonia?
>>
>>53628750
Im glad that you know my culture just by looking at my flag, is so sad that i dont know if should call you Wilhem, Mohammed or Mehmet
>>
>>53618302
Because territorial integrity > self determination. Separatist scum should fuck off.
>>
>>53628907
Again with the shitty comebacks??? This is starting to look like your mothers wrinkled cunt mate.

Btw if you don't know what wrinkled means is a line or crease in the skin, as from age. I don't want you to get lost there buddy! ;)
>>
>>53628787
>Catalonia, Basque Country or Madrid everything else is a shit-hole

>ignoring that the Canary Islands, Valencia, Balearic Islands and Navarra are also wealthy as fuck

>Tell me how an Andalusian/Extremeño living-

Do you even realize Catalonia has one of the highest populations of andalusians/extremeños living outside their regions? These regions have been exporting workers there for decades and decades, it's not like Catalonia is made purely out of catalans. All these southerners, even if some of them have gone back to the south, have been paying taxes in Catalonia.
>>
>>53622235
>we have a long standing tradition of galicians being the worst enemies to galicians.
This desu.
>>
>>53624824
>sentirse gallego es sentirse español
Ayy el imperialismo. Sentirse español incluye dar todo tu dinero a Madrid para que luego te den la limosna y tener una lengua impuesta de base?
>>
>>53629068
>Navarra gets special treatment and Valencia WAS rich before they began to throw their money in useless projects look at them now begging to get money just to keep their healtcare

They came to work they got payed if your CA have to export cheap manpower instead of building a decent industry is not our problem
>>
>>53629219
Déjalo no se puede discutir con esta gente.
>>
>>53629219
ESPANYÄ ENS ROBA
>>
>>53627832
>non-people
wut
>>
>>53629219
>Sentirse español incluye dar todo tu dinero a Madrid para que luego te den la limosna y tener una lengua impuesta de base?

Que gilipollas sois algunos.

Que creéis, que vivir en un país completamente federal donde cada región se paga las cosas con su propio dinero es mejor? Luego os quejariais porque todas vuestras regiones se llenarían de castellanos pobres que quieren vivir en algun sitio decente.

Mejor repartir el dinero entre regiones, mejor es taponar todos los agujeros con un poco de pasta que llenar solo un par con hormigón y los demás vayan chorreando mierda a presión.
>>
>>53629068
Do you know what the word "charnego" mean?
>>
>>53629036
You really have thing with old ladies? or you dont have choice because the young ones are bussy with turks/refugees?
>>
>>53629219
pos que te jodan
>>
>>53629389
Se cree superior el made in Germany éste
>>
File: 1447456087886.jpg (43KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1447456087886.jpg
43KB, 330x319px
>conduciendo por León
>mi cara cuando por una docena de señales en el culo del mundo con el Castilla de Castilla y León tachado
>>
>>53629309
>if your CA have to export cheap manpower instead of building a decent industry is not our problem

Ha, what a dumbass

Yes, it is exactly your problem. Because like it or not you are living in the same country.

And it's pretty funny that your industry thas been thriving thanks to this cheap manpower (that wouldn't be able to hold itself only with the local population), yet you don't give a shit about these workers after all the wealth they've brought to your "super industrial region".

Hipócritas.
>>
>>53618302
Why is Catalonian Nationalism so strong as opposed to Aragonese Nationalism?
>>
>>53629358
Me estás diciendo que tengo que pagar las subvenciones a cultivar trigo en el puto desierto castellano y aún por encima aprenderme su puta lengua obligado? Luego que si los nacionalistas se creen superiores, manda güebos.

>>53629325
A ESPANHA ROUBA-NOS
>>
>>53629371
>*xarnec
they're the worst inmigrants we could get they're son entitled and think we owe them something just for being spanish
>>
>>53629389
Not really, but your mom gives the best bjs and she loves german cock.

>>53629461
I don't understand you Paco, I know you can't speak english but you should try. Its easier than getting a job I promise.
>>
>>53618302
>They should follow Great Britain's example (Scotland referendum) and settle this issue
they're going to get another referendum when we vote to leave the EU, or for whatever other poorly constructed reason they chose. Nothing is settled. It wasn't "once in a lifetime" like they insisted at the time, they're going to keep holding it until they get what they want. Just goes to show you what socialists think of Democracy.

Cameron can't even say no because that will just give them the impetus to hold it again because MUH TORIES.
>>
>>53621524
Even if right now Catalonia isn't in the top (it is in the top 4 at least), it's been for the last 200 years.
>>
>>53629503
That's what we want to change stopp living in the same country that the siesta gypsies in Andalusia
South Amercian inmigrants can fill their spots at least they dont think we owe something just for sharing passaport
>>
>>53629607
>but your mom gives the best bjs and she loves german cock.
dude please stop, you are embarrasing yourself
>>
>>53629584
che pos soy charnego
>>
>>53622082
Fucking based bro. It tell you exactly whats up with spain, dna proves it
>>
File: moretbo_457.jpg (49KB, 457x280px) Image search: [Google]
moretbo_457.jpg
49KB, 457x280px
>>53629584
No, they're literally only guilty of not speaking Cuckalonian. My grandmother is still pissed at Catalonians (all of you) for being discriminated against 50 years ago, among other things being called that.
>>
>>53622235
You are rightfull calaico clay we should ditch the south and united with you.
>>
>>53629578
Te guste o no España fue el vínculo entre todas las regiones históricas de la península. Sin ese vinculo nadie tendría nada. O prefieres ser parte de Portugal?

Y que conste que yo soy parte de una de estas regiones històricas. Y no veo que aprender castellano me haya destrozado la vida o algo.

Los nacionalistas, independientemente de si os creeis superiores o no, sois egoistas. Y si vosotros vais a mirar solo por vosotros, pues el resto de españoles vamos a mirar por nosotros.

>>53629608
That's exactly another point to why we shouldn't let them do the referendum. Once you pop, you can't stop.
>>
>>53629584
Seré tu *charnego favorito
>>
>>53629837
>O prefieres ser parte de Portugal?
Por lo menos no me impondrían otra lengua :^)
>>
>>53629607
You are a useless germanass ... Spanish woman doesnt like your ugly ass stupid give me my money That your fucking country steal me ..

Spaniards hates german people dont come here
>>
>>53629756
por lo que a mí respecta a los catalanes de otra región de España no se les discrimina. ¿Esto de ser charnego es con todos los españoles o solo con los castellanos y andaluces?
>>
>>53629674
>He says he doesn't want to live in the same country with the gypsies from Andalusia
>Catalonia is full of people from andalusia and charnegos
>>
>>53629837
>Sin ese vinculo nadie tendría nada.
Literally what.
>>
>>53629908
O no eres gallego o eres el primero que veo que admita que su lengua es el portugués

casi me viene a pegar un tío por decirle que el gallego era un dialecto
>>
>>53629837
>Los nacionalistas, independientemente de si os creeis superiores o no, sois egoistas. Y si vosotros vais a mirar solo por vosotros, pues el resto de españoles vamos a mirar por nosotros.

>Te guste o no España fue el vínculo entre todas las regiones históricas de la península. Sin ese vinculo nadie tendría nada. O prefieres ser parte de Portugal?

El peor nacionalismo de todos es el español que llevo a medio país a la puta tumba en fosas comunes. Los españolistas tiráis las piedras y atacáis y cuando nosotros nos defendemos empezáis a llorar y decir que somos unos exhaltados. Iros a la puta mierda, preferiría mil veces mas ser portugués a un puto español.
>>
>>53622597
The northen portuguese most agree with this. We know we have more in comun with galiza then the south, nothing will ever change this we were one for thousands of years we had all the same invasors, costumes, diet and language if this is not a nacionalidade i doht know what is
>>
>>53629993
>casi me viene a pegar un tío por decirle que el gallego era un dialecto

Porque no es un dialecto, es igual del antiguo que el portugués y el castellano. A lo que creo que se refiere es que los portugueses nos dejarían conservar nuestra lengua no como hicieron los españoles durante siglos.
>>
>>53629993
El gallego es portugués y el portugués es gallego, son dos estándares de la misma lengua. El suyo es etimológico y basado en el provenzal desde muy antiguo y el nuestro fonético y basado en el castellano. No está muy admitida esta idea aún, claro.
>>
¿Dadme razones de por que España ha de estar unida?
>>
>>53630006
Madre mia, ya viene el iluminado de turno a llamarme facha solo por defender la unidad del territorio. Ni soy nacionalista, ni apoyo lo que hizo Franco, ni tiro piedras al tejado de nadie.
Si tienes complejo de victima tu mismo.
>>
File: 1404250353211.png (30KB, 240x212px) Image search: [Google]
1404250353211.png
30KB, 240x212px
>>53629993

http://www.diarioliberdade.org/opiniom/opiniom-propia/41336-os-10-pontos-sobre-a-l%C3%ADngua-galega-para-ler-antes-de-morrer.html

***TRIGGER WARNING*** EXTREME EBING CONTENT, LUSOS BE WARNED
>>
>>53629607
Is that waht germany has become? a nation of escort boys, can i pay you to crush you boipussy?
>>
>>53630087
Yo me sigo preguntando por qué ese afán por conservar una lengua inútil, yo mismo estaría de acuerdo en ir poco a poco dejando de lado el español y adoptar el inglés. Conservar una lengua inútil que en vez de unir separa es una tontería en mi opinión, al menos conservarla en los terminos en los que las queréis conservar.
>>
>>53630207
>Ni soy nacionalista, ni apoyo lo que hizo Franco, ni tiro piedras al tejado de nadie.

>O prefieres ser parte de Portugal?

>Los nacionalistas, independientemente de si os creeis superiores o no, sois egoistas.

Esa retórica me encanta, sois lo puto peor.
>>
File: prinzesa.jpg (25KB, 154x192px) Image search: [Google]
prinzesa.jpg
25KB, 154x192px
>>53630198
Todavía no sabemos cómo le afectará la pubertad a la princesa. Igual acaba estando cachondísima y se arrepiente la gente.
>>
>>53630087
Ojalá os esperéis que los gallegos sois unos pobres.

Soy de Navarra la mejor comunidad de todas
>>
>>53630198
Dame razones por las que no ha de estar unida y que no sean razones egoístas
>>
>>53630087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx650R3lZOc&index=50&list=LLvk7raIe4i-cmv-gu-4x8IA

No entiendo como España gestionaba a sus regiones durante siglos pasados. Aun se conservan diversas lenguas en la península, en cambio Francia que seguro tuvo unos cuantos los eliminó con su centralización.
>>
>>53629608
There's literally nothing wrong with repeat referendums.
Although a case could be made to not put the same case to one too often so that impact of decision is not diluted too much, the option should be open at very least for the new generation of people who had no right to vote previously to have a say in the matter.

And that's leaving aside situation when someone's vote was conditional on promises and commitments that have been reneged upon.
>>
European unity is a joke. One semblance of unique culture and you fucks want a referendum. Regionalism is absolute cancer to a nation and the continuity of your continent's cultures.

Spain needs another civil war to shut this scat fetishizing region up and reintegrate them like our South.
>>
>>53630344
Dame razones por las que ha de estar unida y que no sean razones egoístas
>>
>>53630344
diferencias culturales
>>
>>53630274
>Yo me sigo preguntando por qué ese afán por conservar una lengua inútil, yo mismo estaría de acuerdo en ir poco a poco dejando de lado el español y adoptar el inglés.

Yo lo que no entiendo es como puedes ser tan idiota pero cada uno tiene sus propias dudas supongo.

>>53630330
Bien por ti machote
>>
>>53630006
Yo soy de un región 5 veces mas rica que Galicia y no me voy quejando de que España nos roba ni llorando porque me siento "oprimido". La unión hace la fuerza, y hoy día aun mas, te guste o no.

Que los catalanes se quejen tiene un pase pero cuando veo gallegos indepes es increible. No durariais dos dias sin los demás.
>>
>>53630006
We would lile to have you, even if it means in bad terma with rest of iberians. We wouls never denie our Brothers all the help we can offer (wich is more then it looks)-
>>
>>53630470
Navarra o Madrid. Literalmente una con cupo favorable y la otra recibiendo ingresos de todo el estado. Te veo con razones para quejarte aunque no quieras :^)
>>
>>53630344
los indepes dirían que es para desarrollar nuevas naciones con potencial... (¿potencial para que?)
>>53630325
espero que asi sea y no se vaya pareciendo mas a sus abuelos
>>
>>53630470
>Yo soy de un región 5 veces mas rica que Galicia y no me voy quejando de que España nos roba ni llorando porque me siento "oprimido".

La riqueza no tiene nada que ver con que un pueblo tenga una identidad nacional o cultural diferente. Deja de hablar como un ignorante.
>>
>>53630441
>Yo lo que no entiendo es como puedes ser tan idiota
Te lo digo seriamente, explicame alguna ventaja de conservar tu lengua. En ese aspecto los vascos son los más coherentes, he hablado con varios y la mayoría coinciden en que a parte de que su idioma es más difícil que el resto no le ven ninguna ventaja a tener que estudiarlo ya que saben que no les va a servir más que el español o el inglés.
Te digo que me expongas seriamente los motivos por los que quieres conservar el gallego.
>>
>>53630087
A tua lingua e dalado no norte do pais ainda hoje, na realidade pode se dizer sem pecar que a lingua dos teus antepassados e e a lingua portuguesa que se fala oficialmente em todos os continentes do mundo. Somos um povo dividido em dois países com a mesma lingua
>>
>>53630470
No entiendes la mente del anarco-comunista/ecologista/feminista/vegano/perroflauta. Sueñan con volver a la granja.
>>
>>53630470
Madrid independencia cuando?
>>
>>53630632
>anarco-comunista/ecologista/feminista/vegano/perroflauta
> literalmente 0 de esas ideas han sido expresadas
>>
>>53630432
Hay diferencias culturales de un pueblo a otro, si no puedes convivir con que a los del pueblo de al lado viven de otra manera o se dedican a otra cosa podemos dividir el mundo en millones de pueblos. Y cuando nos sintamos lo suficientemente orgullosos de nuestro pueblo y nos demos cuenta de que es el mejor podemos ir a partirnos la cara con los del pueblo de al lado porque son diferentes.
>>
>>53630765
Nosotros no obligamos al pueblo de al lado a aprender nuestra lengua ni nuestras costumbres.
>>
>>53630748
Se ve que tampoco estás familiarizado con el independentismo gallego. Va todo junto y más que seguro que me dejo.
>>
>>53630479
Os espanholes non podem entender que existen diferentes culturas na mesma península. O mesmo passou quando se juntaron os dois reinos de Espanha e Portugal, din que o galego non serve pra nada mais graças o galego podo falar fluidamente e entenderme con falantes lusos. Vaian a foder os espanholes e a sua nai.
>>
>>53630813
Solo el 80% de catalanes sabe hablar catalán. Menos del 50% lo usa como lengua habitual.
Anda y que te den por culo.
>>
>>53630889
>Solo el 80% de catalanes sabe hablar catalán. "Menos del 50% lo usa como lengua habitual"

jajaja eso no te lo crees ni tú
>>
>>53631001
wikipedia hace 5 minutos
>>
>>53630813
Pues entonces haz lo que te digo, te independizas, te enorgulleces de tu pueblo y en unos años, cuando el resto de países que cada vez intentan unirse más y globalizarse estén tranquilos, entonces tu y tu pueblo superior podéis entrar en guerra con los demás porque son diferentes.
Todo porque os creéis que la gente es distinta por haber nacido en un sitio u en otro.
>>
File: pc-una-llengua-una-nacio-jerc[1].jpg (195KB, 806x1178px) Image search: [Google]
pc-una-llengua-una-nacio-jerc[1].jpg
195KB, 806x1178px
>>53631001
se pone mejor la cosa si incluimos vuestras colonias ilusorias
>>
>>53630610
Pues la ventaja número uno es que yo puedo hablar portugués y tu no imbécil y solo por haber aprendido gallego en el colegio y hablarlo con mis amigos. Olvídate del castellano y aprende solo inglés. Así no podrás ni leer a Lorca, ni a Neruda ni a Buero Vallejo. Es mi puta identidad cultural, es como si yo te digo que como tienes mas de dieciocho años y tienes tu sueldo propio no vuelvas a ver a tus padres porque ya no hace falta que te mantengan. El gallego es mi puta lengua y antes muerto que dejar de hablarla, lo que pasa que un españolito del tres al cuarto como tu que no ha sufrido la discriminación de este estado centralista no lo puede entender. No existe ningún tipo de contexto en el que yo tenga que justificar el uso de mi lengua porque es mi lengua.
>>
>>53631001
Yo no soy ese anon y no se como será en Cataluña, pero en mi opinión querer hablar un idioma que habla menos gente es un intento de involución. Qué necesidad tienen los catalanes de hablar catalán si ese idioma solo se habla ahí y sin embargo el español se habla en medio mundo?
>>
>>53631091
he que soy charnego no te confundas
>>
Mi comunidad autónima es más que nación, es supranación además de civilización, por tanto tenemos derecho a la autodeterminación pero sin dejar de recibir dinero del gobierno central y además tenemos derecho a alimentar uranio enriquecido, a crear nuestra propia lengua de signos y nuestro alfebeto y sistema braile.

España me oprime!!
Zpanda m'eprimer!!
प्ელ グभाषाタ لادელ!!
>>
>>53631164
Tú si que eres un intento de involución
>>
>>53631164
Con el poder del WEWUZ puedes hacer progresar el pasado
>>
File: 1440516873322.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1440516873322.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
anime y el novio de la muerte
>>
>>53618302
Very good
With balkanization of western european states, political power of Poland will continue to grow, and divisions will be easy to exploit during our conquest
>>
>>53620689
Perpignan is French, Barcelone can become French as well.
>>
>>53631164
Pues por que es su idioma y es lo que los hace especiales, les da identidad y les diferencian de otros españoles. En fin que eres mas guay
>>
>>53631091

>Una lengua, una cultura, una nación.

El español o castellano es la lengua materna mayoritaria en Valencia, Cataluña y Baleares. Así que ese lema nos da más razones para permanecer unidos con el resto de España.
>>
>>53631164

Deberías votar a Albert "los idiomas autonómicos son una malvada imposición de los nacionalistas pero el inglés es la cosa más española del mundo mundial" Rivera.
>>
File: 1318368880001.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1318368880001.png
9KB, 500x500px
¿Todo este hilo es solo "banter", v-verdad?
>>
File: Power-Ranger .gif (979KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
Power-Ranger .gif
979KB, 375x281px
>>53631467
ni idea
>>
>>53631129
>Olvídate del castellano y aprende solo inglés
Es que sería lo suyo aprender un idioma común en todo el mundo, sería lo más eficiente.
>Así no podrás ni leer a Lorca...
Yo no te he dicho que quemes tu cultura, todo el mundo puede leer casi cualquier obra en ingés o español. A parte, no te estoy diciendo que borres el gallego del mapa, al igual que el latin no se ha borrado del mapa.

Conservar un idioma que solo se habla en una región solo trae más diferencias entre la gente ya lo estás viendo.
>>
>>53630412
there is in such a short time period. The decision effects the very concept of the nation, we won't be a "united kingdom" anymore. More over, Scotland leaving pretty much guarantees an eternal tory government in England, which while I fucking hate Labour, I don't want either. We're also be basically at war with Scotland because the SNP hate England with a passion.
>>
>>53631453
>"los idiomas autonómicos son una malvada imposición de los nacionalistas pero el inglés es la cosa más española del mundo mundial"

Ojalá hubiese dicho eso y se potenciara más el inglés en vez de tanto idioma rural en proceso natural de extinción.
>>
>>53630425
Spain has had like 5 civil wars you cunt, it's only made them poorer and shittier each time.
>>
>>53631467
Cállate hijo de puta
>>
Un pene enorme y venoso recorriendo tu boquita.
>>
>>53631570
>idioma rural
por eso no queremos seguir con vosotros porque no hacéis mas que despreciar nuestra cultura.
>>
File: Congolobian flag.png (31KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Congolobian flag.png
31KB, 1280x853px
<--- Añado bandera sin ninguna razón aparente.
>>
>>53630610

Los israelíes revivieron el hebreo, una lengua prácticamente muerta y que nadie más habla, para unir al país y funcionó de maravilla. Tienen algunos de los nacionalistas más fanáticos del mundo.
>>
>>53631599
:'D
>>
>>53631674
Mmmmm que rico
>>
>>53631682
>rural es despreciativo
Galicia es rural. Vivo en el centro de [capital de provincia] y de camino al gimnasio veo ocas, cerdos, ovejas, gallinas y pavos todos los días.
>>
File: 1452650577419.jpg (107KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452650577419.jpg
107KB, 718x900px
>>53631877
maricones
>>
>>53630318
>>53630006
>>53629578
>que tengo que pagar
>aprender obligado

Cataluña no seria una mierda si no hubiese sido parte de españa. Cataluña ni siquiera existió como reino, todo lo que cataluña tiene se lo debe al resto de españa.
Muchos catalanistas son de origen andaluz y parece que se olvidan que sus padres y abuelos fueron los que pusieron los hombros y los brazos para reconstruir cataluña. Y estoy seguro de que más de una cosa en cataluña se habrá financiado gracias al colonialismo español. Ni hablemos de la cantidad de empresas españolas que hay en cataluña, la mayoria de las empresas catalanas son medianas y pequeñas. Cataluña sin españa no seria otra cosa que un paraiso fiscal, su demografía se iria a la mierda y el paro aumentaria significativamente.
>>
>>53631570

Haciendo amigos por España.
>>
>>53631682
Venga, no me vengas con tonterías ahora
>>
>>53631894
para rural castilla, digo yo...
>>
>>53631909
Seguro que eres un nacionalista de esos tan progre que quiere conservar su idioma, pero maricones y negros fuera
>>
>>53631682
>por eso no queremos seguir con vosotros porque no hacéis mas que despreciar nuestra cultura.

Lel. Pluralizar de esa manera tan descarada como si tu opinión personal fuera la voz de todo un pueblo que yo sepa sólo lo hacían los nazis y los fascistas, además de otras ideologías totalitarias.

Soy valenciano bilingüe, de padre valenciano que me hablaba en valenciano prácticamente siempre aunque yo le respondía en castellano y de abuelos valencianos con los que sólo hablaba en valenciano. Acepto y defiendo que el valenciano se ha de defender en la medida en que se ha de defender a la población valencianohablante, pero exactamente igual que el castellano se ha de defender en la medida en que se ha de defender a la población castellannohablante. Las lenguas no las tienen los territorios ni los pueblos, las tienen las personas.
>>
File: 1302089210659.jpg (23KB, 243x182px) Image search: [Google]
1302089210659.jpg
23KB, 243x182px
>>53631956
>Teruel 35.675 habitantes
Vale tienes razón, las hay peores
>>
>>53631913
No soy catalán, lo creas o no hay mas naciones en España aparte de Cataluña.

>>53631894

Se dice despectivo no despreciativo. Y en este contexto él lo estaba usando a modo despectivo.
>>
Un tiro en la nuca al que piense diferente y punto.
>>
>>53632129
>lo creas o no hay mas naciones en España aparte de Cataluña.
Venga, dime que esto no es solo una rabieta porque tienes envidia del caso que se le está haciendo a Cataluña y tu también quieres que Galicia sea relevante.
>>
File: 1393756445278.png (432KB, 532x514px) Image search: [Google]
1393756445278.png
432KB, 532x514px
>>53632039
No en cataluña, en cataluña se habla catalan aunque seamos todos inmigrantes y charnegos.

>mcc piden catalan nativo para practicamente cualquier trabajo
>mcc tengo nivel C1 de inglés, pero no les importa un cojon porque piden catalan
>>
>>53632129
Despreciativo es válido y me pareció más adecuado
>>
>>53619286
but you guys are lazy fuckers compared to germans and americans. still on your siesta?
>>
File: Catalonia Spain.png (51KB, 736x642px) Image search: [Google]
Catalonia Spain.png
51KB, 736x642px
>>53632129
>>
>>53632129
Yo tampoco soy catalán, mis abuelos eran todos gallegos y su nacionalidad era española.
Deal with it
>>
File: Manel Gandia.png (299KB, 911x1401px) Image search: [Google]
Manel Gandia.png
299KB, 911x1401px
>>
>>53632203
despreciativo se usa pero en este contexto gramático se usa despectivo.

>>53632194
No tengo envidia de nada solo te digo lo que hay.
>>
>>53632269

Pues que guay.
>>
>>53632281
>Polles Braves

top kek
>>
File: 1452883759909.png (29KB, 736x642px) Image search: [Google]
1452883759909.png
29KB, 736x642px
>>53632211
>>
>>53632067
En serio...he vivido en madrid y puede que no tenga ni puta pero que cojones castilla... de repente hay que distribuirla mejor para que se desarrolle, darle un poquito a valencia, otro a cantabria, otro a asturias... a los indepes no. En fin ningún castellano se quejará, viven muy separados los unos de los otros y son poquitos en proporción al tamaño de su comunidad
>>
File: 1451573934949.gif (1018KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451573934949.gif
1018KB, 500x700px
En Australia nadie pide la independencia de Tazmania ni se preocupan por estas gilipolleces de nacionalismos identitarios. Igual por eso les va tan bien.

Pensad en ello.
>>
>>53632410

Qué cutre eso, y encima te has olvidado de colorear varias zonas.
>>
>>53632516
es dificil atinar con el pico del cubito
>>
>>53632447
Eso porque a los que piden identidad los ponen en reservas indigenas y ya esta.
Deberiamos hacer lo mismo con los catalanistas
>>
>>53632035
nationalistas?
tío, no... pero si con nacionalista es que me gusta España puede... pero si tiene relación con franco y esas mierdas, no.
>>
>>53632421
Yo soy castellano y he de decir que somos una de las comunidades peor tratadas por el gobierno en general ya que somos "menos relevantes" que otras, pero no vamos por ahí llorando pidiendo que nos den más porque si no nos vamos.
>>
>>53632421

>Izquierda Comunera (English: Comunero Left, UPC) is a leftist nationalist political party active in the Spanish historical region of Castile. It defended the national recognition of Castile and its independence. The party is also defined as socialist, antifascist, feminist and republican.
>>
>>53632579

Utiliza la lupa para agrandar el objetivo, tío, que pareces nuevo.
>>
Let me get this straight. Catalonia wants to leave Spain because they feel they have a different culture and a big economy? 48% of the people want Catalonia to seperate? So let's say Catalonia leaves Spain- Will Catalonia's economy take a dip where they need to borrow from the IMF to get the ball rolling? How much does FC Barcelona contribute to the economy? If they seperate will Spain intervene when they have a civil war? What about Basque Country? Will they start more extreme terrorism for independence?
>>
>>53632700
como podéis desarrollaros?en serio, castilla la mancha lo veo como un lugar de campos desérticos y gasolineras.
>>
File: 54839abc46064[1].jpg (84KB, 700x506px) Image search: [Google]
54839abc46064[1].jpg
84KB, 700x506px
>>53632700
sois nuestra polandia <3
>>
File: tocuck.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tocuck.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>Conquer land
>Respect minorities
>Get backstabbed
>>
>>53633012
>conquer land
I'm not sure if you could say that ever happened.
>>
>>53632956
>como podéis desarrollaros?
Ese es el problema, nadie invierte nada aquí, todo es agricultura, lo cual no estaría del todo mal si no fuera porque se paga una miseria por el cereal. Pero eso sí, que cada vez que alguien vaya al supermercado se pueda comprar una barra de pan por 30 centimos que si no nos quejamos.
>>
>>53632823

How can a question made up by "if"s be seriously replied?.
>>
>>53633233
lo digo por que ahora vivo en Cataluña y aquí la gente cree que España es el malvado gobierno central de Madrid o las atrasadas castillas... es un poco jodido, yo no tengo nada en contra de castilla pero si estuviera en un mejor estado creo que las cosas serían distintas...
>>
>>53632823
>Catalonia wants to leave Spain because they feel they have a different culture and a big economy?
yes
> 48% of the people want Catalonia to seperate?
of voters, yes you could say that
>So let's say Catalonia leaves Spain- Will Catalonia's economy take a dip where they need to borrow from the IMF to get the ball rolling?
No, that's why they don't dare do it without knowing EU or SOMETHING will pick them up
>How much does FC Barcelona contribute to the economy?
A lot but probably not that much relative to the whole region (they won't go broke because of that)
> If they seperate will Spain intervene when they have a civil war?
Wat, when?
>What about Basque Country? Will they start more extreme terrorism for independence?
They'll want more free stuff and threaten for sure, probably won't secede right away or go back to terrorism (if crying works better why bother)
>>
Castilla fue devorada por Madrid, desgraciado pero cierto.

Y es para el PP lo que Andalucia para el PSOE, con todo lo que ello conlleva.
>>
File: Cs.png (10KB, 596x299px) Image search: [Google]
Cs.png
10KB, 596x299px
>>53633233

Nigga, Madrid es Castilla la Mancha y es la capital de espana. Burgos es Castilla y Leon y su PIB por habitante compite con los vascos.

No hay excusa.

La razon de los nacionalismos es la economia. Por supuesto las regiones que andan cerca de Francia han sido mimadas por Espana y las que estan cerca de Africa son las mas pobres.

Galicia y andalucia tienen mas motivos historicos para ser independientes que Cataluna o Euskadi. Pero no interesa dejar de chupar del bote.
>>
>>53620190
are you serious?
>>
>>53630733
Ojalá pronto.
>>
>>53633746
>Burgos
En Burgos no vive nadie. Si se juntan no llenan ni un estadio de segunda.
>>
>>53633746
>Madrid es Castilla la Mancha y es la capital de espana
Alguna vez has estado en Castilla la Mancha para poder decir eso? Porque parece que no, Castilla la Mancha está completamente abandonada, a los andaluces al menos les dan sus subvenciones, pero a nosotros nada.
>>
Me han detectado autismo en un testículo.
>>
>>53633746
Madrid es Castilla la Mancha...? pues la esta jodiendo y Burgos es solo una ciudad y no toda la comunidad
>>
>>53633746
A los Andaluces no es que nos guste chupar del bote, es que nos SENTIMOS ESPAÑOLES y punto. De hecho la parte Oriental tiene muchísima identidad nacional española y casi ninguna andaluza, y no existen partidos andalucistas en Andalucía (el único que había se ha disuelto porque no le vota nadie).

Nosotros estsmos en España porque nos sentimos españoles, aunque a los judíos peseteros vascos y catalanes les cueste entender eso.
>>
>>53634038

Pero tenéis a los de Muchamada Nui, yo lo preferiría a las fallas de los huevos.
>>
File: 1442158074410.jpg (7KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1442158074410.jpg
7KB, 202x184px
>>53634060
me alegro
>>
>>53634164
Si, y a José Mota, menuda puta mierda no me jodas
>>
Has visto amanecer
el páramo en León,
la bruma gris y un viejo caserón.
Has visto romper las olas
contra el dique de Gijón,
sentir la fuerza del mar a tu alrededor.
¿Te has parado alguna vez a ver
los colores que estallan en Madrid
cuando, al salir del metro
en una tarde otoñal,
el sol se va?

La mancha es de un color
que no puedo explicar:
mitad magia, mitad desolación.
Andalucía duerme
con sábanas de cal
el triste sueño de la soleá
y del Mediterráneo que
a quien no defiende su color
siempre habrá un sitio en tu puerto,
siempre el hijo predilecto
del gran padre sol.

Son los colores que me hacen sentir bien.
Son los colores que me hacen sentir bien.
Son los colores que nos hacen sentir bien.

https://youtu.be/P_Mxe8i-KUs
>>
File: Stoke_Las_Fallas_Jester.jpg (438KB, 982x636px) Image search: [Google]
Stoke_Las_Fallas_Jester.jpg
438KB, 982x636px
>>53634164
a mi no me hace gracia Muchamada Nui
>>
>>53634263
Quéjate pero Toledo está empapelado con su cara
>>
>>53634152

Vuestro partido andalucista se llama PSOE.
>>
>>53633746
>Andalucía tiene motivos históricos
Elabora para que me ría.
>>
>>53634304
>>53634314
Para que veáis, eso es lo único que hay en CLM, no os podéis quejar de vuestras comunidades.
>>
>>53633872
En caso de que consigamos la independencia deberíamos tratar y ver como conseguimos ser un paraíso fiscal
>>
>>53633746

Salvo cuando los Concejos con representación en Cortes eran los Castellanos y Andaluces.
O como cuando el monopolio con América se reservó a Sevilla primero y Cádiz después.
>>
File: pisto-manchego-.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
pisto-manchego-.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
>>53634363
bueno, creo que castilla la mancha es la comunidad de España que mas debería luchar por su futuro
>>
>>53634336
Si, ese que esta berreandole ahors a Sanchez por haber negociado con CiU (DyL), no?

Por otro lado mira las últimas elecciones lo que se votó en la región que te digo (Málaga, Granada y Almería) y quien gobierna en sus capitales.

Aceptemoslo, el nacionalismo andaluz aquí es propio de 2 perroflautas trastornaos, fuera de esos círculos ultraminoritarios universitarios y alguna peña de futbol, el nacionalismo andaluz es inexistente (lo cual es lógico, teniendo en cuenta la artificialidad de la Andalucía actual, que absorbió el Reino de Granada como quien no quiere la cosa).
>>
>>53634363

Almodovar también, puede ser un mariconazo repelente pero está muy bien valorado en Francia, país de la exquisite. Siendo hinestos tiene un par de películas buenas.

Tampoco podemos olvidar que la novela más traducida de la historia tiene el nombre de La Mancha en el título y gran parte de la trama transcurre allí.
>>
>>53634634

Porque ya no es hegemónico. Pero el PSOE se está transformando en el PNA.
>>
File: 1403532038264.png (143KB, 1705x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1403532038264.png
143KB, 1705x1185px
>>53634622
Que hagan hoteles como los andaluces.
No nos engañemos, este país vive del turismo y poco más.
>>
>>53634480
Lo seríamos automáticamente, considerando los políticos que tenemos y que todas las cabezas de empresa están aquí; viva Madrid independiente.
>>
>>53634701
pero esos pero esos son individuos, unos cuantos comediante, un cineasta y una novela importante narrada allí que ya sabes tú como era representado castilla la mancha entonces
>>
>>53634789

Del turismo vivirán las ciudades costeras mediterráneas y alguna ciudad exótica del interior como Cuenca o Sos del rey Católico, el resto no sé de qué viven pero del turismo, o exclusivamente del turismo no.
>>
>>53623221
>What is cupo
lmao topust kekarinios
>>53622972
>M-muh denbtz XDDDDD
Look the money barcelona pulls. You goddamn kraut subhuman.
>>
>>53634785
No se de donde te sacas esas historias (y eso que yo odio al PSOE con toda mi alma, sobre todo al andaluz), pero date una vuelta por aquí fuera del ambiente de las facultades de Políticas y Sociología, y luego me cuentas sobre la fuerza que tiene por aquí el nacionalismo andaluz (joder, si es que es mucho mas probable que Andalucía se fragmente mínimo en dos partes a que haya un movimiento indepe parecido siquiera al navarro).
>>
>>53634962

Ahora que hablamos del Quijote, en la novela La Mancha es definida como un vergel lleno de naturaleza, árboles frutados y zona verde. ¿Qué cojones habéis hecho? Y no me digas el cambio climático.
>>
>>53635032
> Agricultura y pesca2,5 Industria y energía17,5 Construcción5,6 Servicios74,4
Del turismo. Vivimos todos del turismo directa o indirectamente.
>>
>>53634892
que viva
>>
>>53635152
>se leyó el Quijote
>>
>>53635152

El pueblo de mi padre que está en una zona de la provincia de Sevilla conocida como La Campiña también aparece en un libro antiguo como un vergel de árboles frutados y ahora es todo campo llano. Nuestros sabios tatarabuelos pudrieron el país para poder comer, imsgino.
>>
>>53635152
>¿Qué cojones habéis hecho?
Hay de todo, pero la mayor parte de la superficie son tierras de secano.
>>
>>53634789
No tengo ni idea de por qué han partido Galicia en 2. Las cosas que dicen pueden decirse de cualquier parte de Galicia.
>>
Quizá por ser mallorquín, pero tengo ganar de hacer un viaje por España, recorrer los pueblos antiguos de Castilla, los Pirinéos, La Mancha, los pueblos esos raros de Las Alpujarras, la Sierra de Cádiz, todo el Cantábrico, Las Médulas de León... molaría un viajecito en tren durmiendo en hotelillos de mierda o en carabana. Si alguien tiene caravana podríamos quedar, podríamos conducir gastos y turnarnos para conducir.

Ya sé que no hay nadie con caravana aquí y menos que quiera salir de su cuarto, tranquilos.
>>
>>53635423

La droga y el contrabando se relacionan más con las rías, creo yo.
Al autor le parecería complicado dibujar la linea en la costa y decidió partir arbitrariamente en Norte y Sur.
>>
>>53635707

Perdón por la ortografía, estoy escribiendo desde el móvil mientras cago.
>>
File: nfl8f2ja.png (105KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nfl8f2ja.png
105KB, 2000x1333px
¿Por qué Galicia no incluye la cruz de Santiago en su bandera?
>>
>>53635707
>Ya sé que no hay nadie con caravana aquí
Yo tengo un carro/ tienda de campaña con unos colegas, en verano siempre nos vamos con eso de caming por ahí, no te gastas una mierda y te lo pasas de puta madre
>>
>>53635884
> cruces de santiago dentro del escudo
Símplemente no. Las que tiene están bien. La exterior queda bien, eso sí.
>>
>>53635918
pues menudo un normie de mierda
sin acritud ;)
>>
>>53635918
>carro/ tienda de campaña

¿Eso qué es?
>>
>>53635989

Me refería en el exterior.
>>
> tfw el himno de tu comunidad es patético comparado con esto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFV993YEFvU
>>
>>53636283
Mejor versión https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8
>>
>>53636283
>>53636407
>Pone el himno de Cataluña.
>Estampida en el hilo.
>>
>>53636868
Ahora es el hilo catalán oficialmente.
>>
File: foto1632511.jpg (29KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
foto1632511.jpg
29KB, 400x267px
>>53636024
Es esto pero en una versión más grande y más antigua
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2l9rGO7eu4

The Catalan nationalism has grown in recent years because of the big bucks have been spent on brainwash people. This video will tell authentic madness. This is funded from the Catalan government.
If someone translate for 4chan ...
>>
File: original (1).jpg (24KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
24KB, 335x352px
>>53636982
> Dolça Caralluña
> not spanish nationalists in disguise
>>
>>53637057
> Alguien es crítico con las barbaridades del "nacionslismo" catalán.
> Es un nacionalista español.
>>
>>53637288
Desde el momento en que esas críticas no las aplica al estao español cuando éste hace lo mismo.
>>
>>53637378

Menuda tontería.
>>
>>53636283
>>53636283

Himnos no oficiales coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlbAt-XesJE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyRqiFmoL5M
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.