[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should we do to increase white birthrates, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20160114_235102.jpg (113KB, 720x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_235102.jpg
113KB, 720x797px
What should we do to increase white birthrates, /int/?
>>
>>53607823
Ban Anime.
>>
fugg :DD
>>
>>53607823
>What should we do to increase white birthrates, /int/?
We just need to decrease non-white births m8.
>>
why should we?
what we need is a mass culling
I think the sun will take care of it if Europe doesn't go full cvck
>>
>>53607858
This desu
>>
Decrease taxes

Smaller taxes = more jobs = richer young people = young people in position to start a family
>>
>>53607823

give up the luxuries of the first world western lifestyle

otherwise it's just the cycle repeating, doing what it always does

whoever's on top for too long gets soft
>>
>>53607928
This, sadly it will never happen.

Brown people will inherit the earth, might as well get a brown gf and be a part of the winning team :^)
>>
Ban sex for recreation

That can increase white population by half a billion per year.
>>
Exponential growth from a sudden limited improvement to living standard will last a hundred years
t. the UN
>>
white women will have and had sex with me yes a latino
>>
>>53607928
I think too many poos is a bigger problem than too few whites being born. Although I agree that both are.
>>
>>53607967
>Brown people will inherit the earth
White birthrates are stable, while every other racial group has there birthrates falling at fairly fast rates and no racial group has a birthrate above replacement(2.1). Immigration provides the biggest increase for almost every racial group.
>>
>>53607967
Also ostracize radical feminism and women equality movements. Women should be giving birth to babies in their prime years, not when they are 40 and busted.
>>
Teach white people to take care of themselves, as well as to give a shit about their people and their safety.
Start a social campaign to try to counteract the subtle self-hatred in white people.
Ignore Jews/media when what they're saying or trying to get people to do goes against the interests of white society as a whole.
Ignore feminists and SJWs entirely. Do not ban them, though.
Teach kids about the threat that anime poses to their mental and social wellbeing. Uses cases from /int/ as examples of the damage it can cause.
Teach people about crime statistics when divided by racial background and about replacement birth rates.
>>
>>53607967

My father literally tried to hook me up with this black sheila from the UK just 5 hours ago. Why is the UK sending their black women over here?
>>
>>53607823
don't ask me

even if I wanted kids, which I don't, they'd end up mixed with a Japanese girl
>>
>>53608131
They can blend in with all the African refugees we've been getting.
>>
>>53608152
More proof that weebism is a Jewish conspiracy
>>
File: fedora.png (360KB, 489x408px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
360KB, 489x408px
ban fedoras
>>
>>53607928
>>53607967
That's not how it works. Statistically, economically stable people have fewer children, between 1-3.

However, in places with no economy jobs, people have nothing to do and no access to family planning and birth control, so they have upwards of 10 children.

The best thing we could do to reduce african birth rates is stabilise them and help their economies advance. But that's easier said than done, because it's africa.
>>
>>53608169
I've never thought it was a Jewish conspiracy, just revenge exacted by the Japanese on the West for losing WW2. Between that and HFCS, it looks like they've still got it in for white people.
>>
>>53607823
Genetically engineer a new white super race that is either incapable of producing viable offspring with other humans or have very dominant genes.
>>
>>53608152
>Dating a Nip
Literally why?

>>53608199
You forgot education, which is the biggest factor for women.
I also support Planned parenthood and advocate for it everywhere i go, its the little things that keep the spic and nig problem under control.
>>
>>53608046
sorry to inform you, but...
>>
>>53607844
>>53607858
These family
>>
In Finland, the welfare enables all these things you're suggesting. But it doesn't help with the real reason:
White women don't want to wreck their gooch and body until they're worried about being old and forever alone.
>>
>>53608252
I did forget education, that is super important aswell.
>>
>>53608252
more whites abort than spics though. it only works on blacks
>>
>>53608227
The chinks will beat us to it. They're already pouring billions of yuan into genetic engineering and you know how highly they value white phenotypes.
>>
Africans aren't exactly something to be emulated. All you have to do is to stop giving aid and let China take care of them.
>>
>>53608263
Did i really have to say that i was talking about the united states.
>>
>>53607899
>>53608268
no

white birthrates are still below replacement levels

and the stupid people demographic typically have the highest number of children

we need to do both
>>
>>53608252
they're cute and I'm interested in the culture

not anime and other otaku weeb shit, I don't watch anime, but like actual traditional shit
>>
>>53608281
>more whites abort than spics though
Proportionally spics abort at higher rates and most whites that abort are white trash, which i also regard as a problem. A child should have a good home.
>>
>>53607880

The world is overdue for a high mortality rate pandemic. Coupled with the fact that global conditions for a rapid spread have never been better.
>>
>>53608333
prescient trips
>>
tax everyone over the age of 25 who makes over $40,000 60% until they have children

unless they are a manlet then they are exempt from these taxes
>>
>>53608307
>white birthrates are still below replacement levels
Yes, but they're steady(in the us).
>and the stupid people demographic typically have the highest number of children
This is why you push birth control and abortion.
>>
>>53608368
Amurica should have a non hispanic white birthrate of 3.5

it's now ~1.78
>>
>>53607823
paradrop millions of condoms over poor countries in crates that say "will improve sex"
>>
>>53608199
>economically stable

That's the thing, being economically stable is not enough. A child is an IMMENSE drain on your income. You need to be economically stable with the baby. Which really isn't what we have today.
>>
>>53608270
>welfare

Is fixed. You can't get rich on welfare, especially BEFORE you have a child.
>>
>>53608402
>Amurica should have a non hispanic white birthrate of 3.5
The problem with that, is as >>53608432 said, if you dont want to take of your children and simply let them roam and become shitty citizens you can do that, but if you actually take care of your child and plan for there future it takes alot of energy and money, which is cut every time you add another child to the mix.

>it's now ~1.78
Its 1.84 now.
>>
File: ebola_chan.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ebola_chan.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>53607823
>What should we do to increase white birthrates, /int/?

You're not thinking right.
>>
>>53608351
Phew, exempt for me!!! :DDD
>>
>>53608263
All of those countries have high death rates. Every green country in the Americas except for Argentina has a high murder rate too. In a decade they will be just like Europe.
>>
Old people shouldn't be kept alive as long as they are now. They are holding onto the real estate their children could be using to raise family in.
>>
>>53607823
Migrate to hot countries or Africa
>>
Here's a solution, increase the female birth rate. Thus more males will reduce working and start raising families with government assistance.
>>
>>53607823
nah just leave africa be. it will die out soon

south africa needs to import 5 million tonnes of maize (our staple) this year cause of a persistent drought). But our ports cant handle those volumes. zimbabwe zambia botswana mozambique is fucked. there is just no way to get the amounts of food to those countries in time.
>>
Sorry senpai, but the fact of the matter is, birth rates in agrarian societies will always be superior to birth rates in urbanized countries.

People in those sorts of societies don't have to worry about their education, or their career or their mortgages. They can get married and have kids as soon as they are of age. And having kids is almost a necessity. You need someone to take over your farm or business, you need someone to take care of you when you're old.
In western capitalist societies, people wed and settle down in their late 20's. And they don't have to worry about being taken care of when they are old because of social programs. They don't need to worry about their trade. In most western countries, it is expected that children move out as soon as they are 18. It's highly individualistic like that.

In order to fix birthrates in western countries, we need to kneecap ourselves. Remove centralisation, remove social programs, dismantle capitalism, and regress. It's the only way.
>>
Just need to stop Africans from breeding by getting them educated and pushing them into cities
>>
we just need to go all "WOLLT IHR DENN TOTALEN KRIEG?!!"
>>
>>53610626
den*

oops es tut mir leid
>>
>>53610614
Just educate the Africans, yeah, that's never been tried before.
>>
File: 1430338663671.png (86KB, 179x287px) Image search: [Google]
1430338663671.png
86KB, 179x287px
>>53608263
>there isn't an alternative reality where East Timor takes over the world
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 257x196px
>>53607823
Top kek
>>
>>53607823
Heat up your testicles
>>
>>53607928
>muh small gouvernment magically fixes every problem
god, libertarians are retarded
>>
>>53610787
Poo in loo harjit singh
>>
>>53607998
How long till population collapse?
>>
>>53610869

This.
>>
>>53607823
But most of them will die off due to lack of food and water, disease etc.

They can't even sustain the numbers they have now lmao
>>
>>53607823
No need. Situation of the world is this: Too much too densely living people. Antibiotic resistant illnesses will take care of that. Also the poor people of the world will have to bear the biggest burden. In 50 years it is likely that you can do some genetic engineering to people in the mothers womb or before that. This means that the people who can afford this will be the bosses and winners of their lifetime due to their sovereign superiority.
>>
File: 1446755887471.jpg (378KB, 1001x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1446755887471.jpg
378KB, 1001x1017px
>giving fuck about what happens after you die
lmao
>>
>>53614204
You'd be right if it was 1875, but not now. There's a reason Africa's popula...

>Australian
got me again faggot
>>
What percentage is Chinese and Indian?
>>
We don't need to increase the white birth rate, we just need to decrease all others including ours because its too fucking populated. Global warming should take a few out but we're going to have to surgically implant condoms on to the developing countries.
>>
Who the fuck cares? The world of 2100 will be so fucking different things like this will not matter at all. We'll probably all be living in virtual reality or colonising other planets.
>>
>>53615717
>colonising other planets
British never change
>>
>>53614474
>Not caring about the future
>Not caring about your descendants
No wonder you finns are gonna turn into another Sweden.
Also I am one of nine children so my parents have done their part. Even though I would rather not have a lot of children with one woman, my mothers body is a wreck.
>>
>>53607823
Makes so you can live decently with only 1 parent working.

Just that.
>>
By killing all whites save a small minority it will garner worldwide support for whites and give them free reign to genocide anyone they want.

Works well for the Jews and Israel.
>>
>>53616605
>Works well for the Jews and Israel.
So well that they are surrounded by other subhumans that hate their guts
>>
>>53607823
You just need to remove corruption from Afrika and introduce basic medical treatment for all Africans.

The reason for the high African birthrates are the high african deathrates. Africans in Africa just vallue life of a baby or a human lesser than we do.
If more children and people survive the value of live increases also leading to lesser children born.

But I guess thats not racist enough to be a good solution?
>>
>>53616670
You got it backward.
Their population boom because we help them.

If we cut humanitarian help, their population will go back to normal.
>>
>>53616756
I'm not talking about help.
I'm talking about a change of the conditions.
I would start by redrawing the lines on the map to reduce the likelyness of ethnic conflicts.
It would increase the value of live dramatically.
>>
>>53616756
This Nigger gets it, why helping them then they suffer from famine and Ebola?
>>
>>53607823
Ban abortion, ban immigrants.
>>
>humans

lmao
>>
>>53608263
>the french being a european outlier is because of MENA
>>
>muh birthrates

Industrial societies do not need high birthrates, they just need a low infant mortality, low malaria rates, low ebola rates, low african stuff rates in general.

Europe just needs to close the border and that's it, Africans will sort themselves out with their inability to farm and with cannibalising each other with their warlords and illiteracy and so on.
>>
>>53607823
Change the way our societies work.

Having children used to be an economic boon. They could work around the farms, get a job in the factories, and they took care of you and your household when you got older.

Now having children is insanely expensive (diapers, clothes, school supplies, medical expenses etc.) and child labor laws prevent them from ever really being useful until they're teenagers, but they're generally expected to move out around age 18 and go to college or get a job and support themselves. Until you are old and senile, the general expectation of white kids is that they will take care of themselves, not you.

Not to mention that now women want to have careers and jobs of their own, so timing is very important when having kids. My wife wanted to get established in her career before we started having kids, and we almost didn't have kids at all because of it. Luckily we both make pretty good money, but I can see where it would be really hard for others and they would decide to say fuck it altogether.

>tl;dr
Why bother? It's a huge pain in the ass and there are a million reasons to keep putting it off until you reach the point of "fuck it"
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.