[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people think about this country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

File: Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (31KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
31KB, 1599x1066px
Yes it is my country
What do you people think?
I heard Iranians have a problem with us, why
>>
>>53589560
I am worried that Pakistani nukes will either a) be used unjustifiably against India b) be stolen by the Taliban or something
>>
Without looking anything up about it...Umm...I feel like I have met alot of Sikhs from there? They seem nice. At any rate, the people I meet who I think are from there seem to wear head coverings, at least the women do. Also, I think they speak Urdu. Also from TV it seems like there are a ton of you in England.
>>
>>53589661
>Stolen
How do you steal a nuke?
>>
>>53589560
Indians who practice Islam.

Government is somehow worse than ours. People are the same. Maybe get rid of radical Islam then you can be a better country.
>>
>>53589560
Why dont you fuck off back to pakistan eh?
>>
The Taliban's cumdumpster. Search your feelings, you know it to be true
>>
>>53589787
t. taliban
>>
File: juuh elikkäs.gif (845KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
juuh elikkäs.gif
845KB, 300x192px
>>53589787
>How do you steal a nuke?
Americans in their element again, being fucking dumb.
>>
>>53589890
Yah allah he has caught me again!

>>53590082
Well, for one thing, you need launch codes to activate the missiles, and another is how does one steal a missile when they're inside of silo's?

Dirty bombs are far more plausible, though they're not nukes by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>53590550
Well you figured out some of it already, now you gotta work the answers for the next questions.
It's called using your head.
>>
>>53589790
We are not exactly Indian, the people from Northern Pakistan at least are the descendants of the people who invaded India in the time of the Mughal era from the Eurasian steppe and Afghanistan, look it up.

I agree on the rest. The CIA bastards and their Saudi bastard friends are the ones who promoted the radicals, before that we would kill the bastards who did radical shit. Look at who funded Zia the traitor.

>>53589814
We Pakis have a nomadic spirit, we go where we like and fuck you. BTW you are the descendant of Mongols too so you should know the feeling.

>>53589661
Don't worry fatty, no one will steal our nukes, especially not a bastard Taliban. We won't bomb our old friends in India who we still love dearly though we don't publicly admit so. Unless they start shit first that is.
>>
It needs to be glassed so hard that even their mountains are flatened.
Edgelessly now, it is the biggest worry to international piece. They can nuke India at any time for any reason or they can also get the nukes stolen by any of the thousands of jihad groups it has inside.
>>
>>53592172
Did anyone ever tell you your flag looks like a blue cricket ball that was inside a yellow wrapper?
>>
>>53591969
Yeah agreed. An average Indian doesn't really hate the average Pakistani. We hate the radicals just like any country. You were supposed to be the next big thing but then all that crap happened

And yeah even india has a no first strike policy. We won't nuke you unless you nuke us first. Hopefully we don't have to see such a day
>>
>>53589560
Literally everyone hates Pakistan and Pakis.
>>
>>53592455
Look you pantshitter
>>53592431
1.2 billion don't + 1.6 billion Muslims (already of whom 200 million are Indian so I will factor that in for you)
2.6 billion don't hate us
So take your next poo in the loo like our Indian friends and not in your motor scooter
>>
>>53592415
Nice brah

>>53592431
What happened with the Modi fad that India would be superpower and shit, did it get faded?
>>
>>53589790
Literally all of this

I'm surprised
>>
>>53592888
Being a superpower these days is overrated

It typically means
1. Have nukes
2. Have large infantry, navy, AF
3. Be economically able to control your nation's destiny and not suffer from external pressure (which is why Russia cannot be considered a serious superpower since it is still weak economically even though it has the other two)
>>
Why doesn't Pakistan stop training and sharing intelligence with the Taliban in Afghanistan?
>>
>>53593193
lol duh
They're the puppets of the ISI, that's why
>>
>>53592431
Pls no, make nukes happen
>>
>>53592431
I don't buy the whole average innocent pakistani thing.

If they hate the radicals so much, why don't they do something about it? Whatever they've done till now is aimed at eliminating the "bad taliban" while the "good taliban" is supported.
>>
>>53593908
Zarb-e-Azb, Apu, what is it
We are the ones who suffer most from the radicals anyway, look at the school attack in Peshawar
You keep on crying about the hotel attack while we actually fix our house and kill the cockroaches
>>
>>53593908
t. Ram rahim Singh Insaan supporter
>>
File: 250px-Markhor.jpg (24KB, 250x336px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Markhor.jpg
24KB, 250x336px
Your country has Markhors
I like Markhors
I like your country
>>
>>53594083
I don't care whatever stupid shit happens in pakistan.
I hope we can just seal the border and be done with it. But no, motherfucking liberals have to engage in people to people contact and whatnot. Not to mention pakis being permanently assblasted about Kashmir doesn't help. Madarchods.

>>53594150
>not being a fan of the love charger
>>
>>53594575
I don't care whatever stupid shit happens in Indians.
I hope we can just seal the border and be done with it. But no, motherfucking liberals have to engage in people to people contact and whatnot. Not to mention Indians being permanently assblasted about Kashmir doesn't help. Madarchods.
>>
>>53594507
Thanks Argentina
I like you too, I like that you have steak to eat all the time, one day I want to come there and eat steak for breakfast like you guys
>>
>>53594648
Yes yes Indians are sending brainwashed idiots over the border to liberate oppressed muslims.
>>
>>53594942
t. Autism
>>
>>53589560
Awful mustaches, some of your women look decent though
>>
>I heard Iranians have a problem with us, why?
Because you people are dirty and only cause problems in our border
and your only export is terrorism
who the fuck don't have a problem with pakis anyway
>>
>>53598674
like your people aren't dirty and your country doesn't export terrorism

nukes pakistan and iran
>>
>>53599110
>your country doesn't export terrorism
At least it's less then every A*ab country.
>>
>>53599244
Arabs should be nuked too
>>
>>53599110
t.ashraf kaboli
We aren't either dirty and heszbollah isn't a terrorist group.

at least we don't export gang rapists
>>
>>53599347
t. Alireza Talebi

Since when am I an Arab?
>>
ITT: literal shit flinging
>>
>>53599347
>at least we don't export gang rapists
I'm pretty sure a number of the rapists/molestors/whatever in cologne the other day were iranian among moroccans/other arabs.

Man you arabs sure are bad people.
>>
>>53589560
Everybody hates Pakis
>>
You're brown.

Brown = buttfuck retarded, violent and poor.
>>
>>53599379
>impling only arabs gangrape
Many iranian woman got gangraped in iran since like 90s

I know afghans been through a lot but that can't excuse their violent behaviour in iran or eroupe
>>
>>53599512
Your government rapes women and then kills them for defending themselves

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/10776179/Iran-rape-victim-bound-for-gallows-unless-she-changes-story.html

You and your shitty propaganda
>>
>>53599451
>iranian among moroccans/other arabs.
Hah,Iranians themselfs got harrased
even BBC made an article about it
there were 3 afghans among those who got arrested
also alot of afghans who traveled to eroupe this year was borned in eroupe
>>
>>53590674
I don't see the point in trying to make me guess how terrorists can steal missiles.

Don't tell me you think it's plausible for terrorists to enrich radioactive material to weapons grade.
>>
>>53599587
>Your government rapes women and then kills them for defending themselves
>goverment = people
Your """"""""""""""""Goverment'"""""""""""""""" did pretty bad shit back in 90s?
wasn't thats the reason many afghans went to iran?
>>
>>53599594
I'm not the other canadian guy lol, not even following your argument with him;

just wanted to say iranians like pakis/arabs are problematic in europe, at least in sweden according to a friend
>>
>>53599637
You mean the Paki puppet Taliban?

The one Iran is training right now?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-backs-taliban-with-cash-and-arms-1434065528

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/17/iran-and-the-afghan-taliban-teaming-up-against-isis.html

http://rt.com/news/266812-iran-arms-taliban-isis/?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/11672953/Iran-trains-Taliban-fighters-in-four-camps.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/iran-providing-weapons-funds-taliban-counter-isis-afghanistan-report-1963998u
>>
>>53589560
Unironically the only pakis I've met have been really nice and hospitable. But then again they were Americans so.
>>
>>53599708
Yeah are most shitty diaspora claim they are gay and go to sweden and leech of welfare,or UK
the rest like iranians in germany/US/India or many other countries are among the elites,earn highest salaries and are the most educated ones,you can't deny that

Beside,most of the afghans who got uni degrees got their degrees from iranian universitys

Yet you guys shit at iran for some reasons
>>
>>53599850
>Yet you guys shit at iran for some reasons
again lol, not the other canadian which I assume is afghan
>>
File: 1441754144422s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1441754144422s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>53589560

I think it's one of the worst countries and cultures in the world, and that is why you disgusting people flood our countries with your diaspora
>>
>>53589787
>I never watched True Lies
>>
>>53589560
pakistanis belong to the 'pooinloo' subspecies of humans, like their distant cousins the pajeets, these pakistani ahmedjeets are very similar in color, culture and appearance although they prescribe to mohemmadan ways which have taught them to poo in the loo thus ostracizing them from their brothers who do not poo in the loo

fun fact: a strong belief in allah allows for the ahmedjeet to not be afraid of the toilet witch and thus be able to poo in the loo, perhaps pajeet's should learn a thing or two about their wayward brothers
>>
>>53599759
Iran funded taliban back in mid 2000s
mostly those who oppose paki goverment,
tl;dr:They were iranian proxies against paki goverment,not against afghanistans goverment

Taliban killed our diplomats before,lets not forget that

Besides we got major profits from trading with afghanistan,we don't let bunch of skinnies with AKs ruin that
>>
>>53589560
Pakistan is a joke of a country
It's people are stupid and its government/military is the most dangerous in the world. It's also a hotbed for islamic radicalism, not to mention its the main exporter of terrorism in the region.
and I say all this as a paki who wishes Pakistan would get its shit together
>>
>>53599594
Stupid irani liar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397021/Just-0-5-Syrian-migrants-arrested-crime-Cologne-year.html

0.6% of afghan migrants got arrested

40% for North Africans

Propaganda spewing cuck
>>
>>53589560
India.
With Muslims.

How can India be made worse? Is it even possible? You wouldn't think so. You'd think, "We've scraped the bottom of the barrel folks, there's no going lower. Bedrock. End of the line. Done and done. The people shit in the fucking street for Christ's sake". But no. There is one peg lower. That peg is Pakistan. In defiance of all threads of logic, Pakistan somehow, inconceivably, takes its rightful place BELOW INDIA. It's incredible. Unbelievable. Until you realize that Islam has that power. To take something, (good, bad, it doesn't matter,) and just make it worse. In this, we must applaud Pakistan for being, quite literally, the shittiest country on the planet. The streetshitters have been bested, as right next door, a country exists which is the epitome, the essence, of shit itself. Pakistan.
>>
>>53589560
Perverts, paedophiles very sneaky, cowardly and untrustworthy. My experience from living in Keighley
>>
>>53599881
I meant in general
>>
>>53599963
>Believing Hollywood movies are realistic
>>
>>53589560
I represented you at Model United Nations once.
Probably the most fun I've had at MUN
>>
>Director Mohammed Naqvi,and British producer Jamie Doran's film Pakistan’s Hidden Shame depicts the shocking reality of sexual abuse faced by small boys in the Northern areas of Pakistan.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1129614

I thought homosexuality was forbidden in Islam?
>>
>>53600030
And i never said afghans did all those rapes in Cologne,all i said was 3 afghans got arrested,iranians got harrased,and no iranian(not by nationality) did those rapes

I don't deny that iranians are shit tier fags in sweden and some of the are shit tier niggers in UK

Everyone iranian who live on walfare in eroupe is a fucking nigger in my opinion
>>
>>53600146
It forbids homosexuality with men
Not boys

:^)
>>
>>53600190
>and no iranian(not by nationality) did those rapes
not the guy you're replying to but several iranians got arrested
>>
File: 1413048127873.gif (480KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1413048127873.gif
480KB, 206x196px
>>53600190
>be paki
>mfw dating a half iranian half italian qt
alhamdulillah senpai
>>
>>53589560
The fact is that you/your parents fled from Pakistan and now you're here tells me everything I need to know.
If it was 1% as good as you're trying to make it sound, you wouldn't be here

Also this:
South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
>>
>>53589560
Why are all the Brits on 4chan pakis?
>>
>>53600190
0.6% of Afghan refugees got arrested in total

That means ALL CRIMES, not rape in Cologne

0.6% of them = 4 out of 660 for stealing and shit

You always shit talk afghans on here you irani cuck don't act like I don't see you telling people we rape Iranian women

Your women marry afghans so much your government made their children non-citizens to stop it
>>
>>53600419
dude iranian women are whores, nothing to be proud of

I've pumped and dumped so many of them and I'm Indian (for reference, white women won't give me the time of day)
>>
>>53600331
We are building an internet caliphate. Rubber dinghy rapids bro
>>
>>53599379
Are you si(c)k(h)?
>>
>>53599275
Just got back from getting beer.

It's just my experience, that '''''''''''''''persians''''''''''''''are more civilized then other muslims.
>>
>>53600325
THIS

Indians are fine in the UK. Sri Lankans are fine in the UK

Paki's are literal cancer like every country that takes islam seriously.

You had a chance of being more moderate until Zia fucked everything up. Now you're third world and import your third world mentality to the UK.
>>
>>53600419
>You always shit talk afghans on here
>don't act like I don't see you telling people we rape Iranian women
What i say is based on facts,for fuck sake i live in mashhad and you can ask anyone how much violent crimes did afghans like 10 years ago

I don't say hurr durr,all afghans are rapists and all of them are subhuman or shit like that
there are some decent afghans and some of them exprienced injustic while they were here

Yes,some of your bydlos came to iran during taliban rule and did some violent crimes that effected how people view you community right now

And now,some of those faggots are flocking to eroupe and do some bad shit,like bunch of them raped a swedish woman in an asylum.I think it was to most goresum rape crime in the last 50 years in sweden

all these violent behaviour commited by some of you,effects how people see you and afghan community,and all of afghan communtiy become the second victims.
>>53600552
But do you poo in the loo?
>>
>>53601295
>But do you poo in the loo?
nah, should I ask to shit on nazneen or someone someday?
>>
File: 1429519065027.png (221KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
1429519065027.png
221KB, 750x548px
>>53601361
Nah,don't force your shitty fetishes on someone else
You got some srs problems back in india
I just hope you don't have a problem with fitting condoms on your tiny dick
>>
>>53601737
>I just hope you don't have a problem with fitting condoms on your tiny dick
they're so slutty i can go raw usually (only if I get to know them first tho)
>>
>>53601789
Pajeet,remmeber you can always tell nazaneen or fereshteh to strap your ass

You don't have to rape girls you know?You live in a first world country right now.
Don't rape anywomen
Don't worship cows and toilets
And more importently
Don't forget to Poo in Loo
>>
>>53601295
Yeah, you say 10 years ago yet everytime someone asks "how is iran? I want to visit" the first thing that comes out of your mouth is your bullshit "watch out for the afghans". You love bad mouthing us, don't act like Iranians don't bad mouth every body even themselves.
>>
Girls from Karachi are total qts but they need to step up their game if they want to even come close to girls from Beirut or Tehran

Tehran girls are pure sex
>>
>>53602767
Well apologise for that,but i don't mention identity of those ghettos around major areas next time
>>
>>53602767
>>53602988
Afghans are worse than Iranian(Persian), I am german, I should know.
>>
>>53602988
Its not that, I know poor refugees do crime there because they are not allowed to work. People ask you about Iran and you talk about afghanistan. Makes no sense.

>>53603218
Okay pesaram
>>
>>53589560
>Pros
Bros
Good Food
Relatively stable
Has culture of its own
>Cons
Corruption
Theft
Murder
Poverty
Zealots
>>
>>53603279
>Okay pesaram
I have no clue what you are triing to say, but every persian I've met was pretty cool, while every afghan I've met was a criminal dick. Now it's your turn.
>>
>>53603362
Kooni you're not german. First of all a white German wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between an Arab and afghan, don't even bring up the difference between an Iranian and afghan.

Second of all your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. You are Iranian, Mehdi.

Lastly, why are you interacting with "criminals"? Lol you're pathetic
>>
>>53603580
bachem, he can barely write in english and has been sucking iranian cock for quite a while now on int, notice all the 'they iz persin n sheeeeet'

int is just a sad, repetitive board
>>
>>53602338
Oh fuck off Iran, you cucks are just as third-world
>>
>>53602338
I dont have to rape them, they're too easy, it's easier to lay them than it is to rape them
>>
>>53603580
>First of all a white German wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between an Arab and afghan,
Only the ones who are of higher social standards.

>Second of all your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit.
Just bringing you your future, you will recognize the same shit.

>Lastly, why are you interacting with "criminals"
Because of criminal stuff, not every criminal here is muslim, my chinese friend.

>>53603746
>bachem, he can barely write in english and has been sucking iranian cock for quite a while now on int, notice all the 'they iz persin n sheeeeet'
If it were only me, I would depart every muslim right now, but that is not the case. Don't get me wrong here, All I said was that Iranian are the better muslims, not that they are improving on my society.
>>
>>53603779
>Iran
>Cuck
>>
>>53589560
I honestly don't know much about Pakistan other than that it's India's rival, and it's basically "Muslims with nukes".
>>
>>53593739
Found the koshur bate RSS agent.
>>
Liberation from India when
>>
File: 1452643042376.jpg (40KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452643042376.jpg
40KB, 600x375px
>>53599601
>enrich
pic related, its african nukes
>>
>>53589560
Like so many countries it is completely fucked over by islam.
>>
>>53604393
kek
>>
>>53589790

Get toilets and maybe you'll be a better country, too. Also, that caste system needs to go. It's 2016.
>>
>>53589560
I have paki friends. I never found pakis to be bad at all.
>>
File: 1451338215134.jpg (28KB, 453x504px) Image search: [Google]
1451338215134.jpg
28KB, 453x504px
>>53594719
you're always invited pakibro
>>
>leave thread alone for a minute
>Iranians start going full 'do I fit in yet', 'accept me pls guys, I want to belong'
Most omega race on internet
>>
>>53603746
For real. It's pathetic.
>>53603927
Kuskesh gomsho az peshem
>>
>>53589560
Balti is best curry.
- t. Brummie
>>
>>53590550
You dont need the launch codes if the warheads are not coupled with the delivery systems. You could steal actual warhead or just the fission material and rig a dirty bomb out of them. And Pakistan is highly suspicious of Indian spies. They regularly move their warheads between bases in unmarked vans on public roads to avoid detection and that too with minimum security. A corrupt army offical could tip of anyone and......you got yourself a nuke
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.