[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>westerners defending unlimited free speech You really see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>westerners defending unlimited free speech

You really see nothing wrong with saying a drowned child would have grown up to be a rapist? Charlie Hebdo is shameless in doing whatever they can to make money. It should be punishable
>>
You're only offended because it's true, leb.
>>
>>53567335
Charlie Hebdo's brand has always been bad taste and absurdity. Don't like it, don't buy it.
>>
Is this a new meme? Why are all Australian posters suddenly faggots?
>>
File: 1338636017067.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1338636017067.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>53567335
>>
Even just the chance that he would have raped or murdered a white woman is enough for me to thank Poseidon for what happened
>>
>>53567335
Fuck off kill yourself, some group of old men in a city 220 miles away from me shouldn't be able to fucking decide what I can and cannot say. That is the biggest problem with countries that aren't America, for example in Germany you can get arrested for hurting other people's feelings under the law against "Inciting hate"
>>
File: int.jpg (136KB, 669x571px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
136KB, 669x571px
>>53567335
>It should be punishable
Aussie posting should be punishable.
>>
>>53567691
>That is the biggest problem with countries that aren't America
The Irish constitution is also fairly laissez-faire when it comes to free speech.

It perplexes me that people would even entertain the possibility of constraining free speech in the interests of not offending yids and muds.
>>
>>53567691
That's because America trust the people to be intelligent, able to think for themselves. Europe is the opposite, that's why constant regulations and feelings laws, because we trust there will always be people stupid enough to obey an absolute madman. We've been down this road before.
>>
>>53567691
America is objectively the greatest country in the world. Only a commie sjw would disagree.
>>
>>53568010
Take a nap, Willy O'Dea.
>>
>>53567335
The point is that we have the right to be assholes and not be beaten or killed. Every man is supposed to have self control.

If someone can't defend their ideology with words then they have failed. Instead they try to use violence and to silence their opponents with bullshit laws. That's a clear sign of someone who realise they just lost the discussion.
>>
>Islamist and Liberals butthurt about Charlie Hebdo

Do not change, Thanks CH bastion of freedom
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.