[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your country whats the cringest thing youve ever done? 1. leaf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

your country
whats the cringest thing youve ever done?

1. leaf
2. told a girl on monday before she left "I hope you get cancer!". Came in today and made fun of some bald landwhale who is going through chemo. The qt pulled me aside and asked me nicely not to make fun of it because she has cancer....and then started crying.

Think Im gonna quit my job, cant handle being looked at like satan.
>>
WTF OP
>>
>>53554063
idk everyone knows me as "that guy who makes the autistic morbid jokes" so I go along with it, this one came out bad though
>>
>>53554021
>>53554173
WHAT THE FUCK BRO

THAT IS NOT OKAY
>>
Online dated a 4chaner
>>
>>53554279
not sure if memeing or being serious but idgaf, I have nothing to live for and it gives me kicks so why not

feel bad though but its a shitty mimal wage cuck job so I can always find another
>>
>>53554021
USA
I went up to a random girl at uni and told her I never kissed a girl before and that I'd love to have my first kiss with her

She said that's gross and walked away but I followed her until she threatened to call the police

She kinda made a scene and had like 5 people crowd around to see what's up

Still never kissed a girl
>>
>>53554021

>flag

I once wrote a poem to a girl when I was 13 that was something like "Your eyes are like the ocean, etc.." fucking horrible.
>>
>>53554357
Where do you work?
>>
>>53554419
tims topkek

>im 24
;_;
>>
Tried to have sex with drunk classmate with a lot of people in the room. I was drunk too.
In my defence she came to me first.
>>
File: 1447209650364.jpg (44KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447209650364.jpg
44KB, 540x960px
>>53554021
>>53554370
>>53554414
Why are you whitebois so beta lmao
>>
>>53554173
>his cunt doesn't have "that guy who makes the autistic morbid jokes"

Why even live ?
>>
1- burajiru
2- sucked a 13yo when I was 14.
>>
>>53554547
rapist
>>
Top three cringe tier moments:

>when I couldn't get it up once with a girl
Made worse because she was strange I picked up, and we were both sober
>when my mother found my condoms
I was 17, she was looking through my stuff while I was in my room and she found it and asked what it was. Holy fuck was that cringe-tier. I basically told her it was not mine.
>when my best friend's mother found a picture of a girl eating another girl out on my iPad
Holy shit, luckily I wasn't in the room when she saw it but my friend was. We were on a vacation together. I couldn't look his mom in the eyes for days after.

Worst thing his he saved those pictures, not me.
>>
In 9th grade I made an oral presentation comparing Japan and China, it was the cringiest thing I have ever done. We were supposed to play Japanese and Chinese music (Some JPop and a girl's band singing about pandas) but before my partner turned the radio on I got stressed and slapped his hand so he wouldn't play it because I was scared they'd assume I liked that stuff (I did). I also passed around a picture of an "average" Chinese girl and an "average" Japanese girl, made sure to pick a much prettier Japanese girl because I was a weeb.

In restrospect, it was pretty much IRL shitposting.
>>
>>53554699
Look at this normie
>>
>>53554571
>says cucked by whitebois: the country
>>
>>53554739

Not a normie, that girl was in a hostel, and I always have condoms because one of my mates owns a 7/11 type store so I get entire boxes for free
>>
>be 16
>sitting on couch watching TV
>girl I liked is laying down on the same couch with her legs sitting on my groin
>she starts playing around, trying to touch my face with her cute little feet
>I suddenly grab one and suck her big toe
>this was an instinctive reaction more than a rational one
>I realized I shouldn't be doing that immediately
>but since it was already done I decided to take my time
>sucked her big toe for like 3 seconds, I even moaned and everything
>she was trying to break free but I was grabbing her foot
>eventually she succeded
>suddenly realize the consequences of what I had done
>she was shocked
>there were 2 other friends of mine in the room who were equally shocked
>no one says a word
>she goes to the bathroom
>calls her dad to pick her up

>still talk to all of them but we act as if nothing ever happened
>>
>>53554699
>mom found condoms
Why is this a big deal? Dont your parents give you condoms and tell you to use them?

My dad would hand me condoms before I left the house starting when I was 15, didnt use them till i was 18 though

>>53554730
>I also passed around a picture of an "average" Chinese girl and an "average" Japanese girl, made sure to pick a much prettier Japanese girl because I was a weeb.
holy fuck
>>
>>53554803
what the girl being in a hostel has to do with anything? still a chad
>>
>I ignored a girl for a month instead of having to break up with her after having sex with her.
>I got into an argument with a girl at a UN youth convention where I pronounced the UN as an "organisation filled with parasitic leftists who have never done anything good for the world"
>When my brother walked in on me fucking a girl bareback while she was still wearing her school uniform
>>
>>53554021
being a beta faggot and being known for being a beta faggot
I will start living when I move out of here 2bh
>>
>>53554803
Let me guess, she was British?

If not then you're a Chad
>>
I'm a walking cringe

I cringe people just by being in their field of vision lol
>>
>>53554828
I'm an Arab. My father is an atheist now but my mom is still somewhat religious.

At least now she knows and doesn't care anymore. Even tells me to get laid sometimes (jokingly) when I'm moody.
>>53554829
In hostels, it's basically guaranteed fucking if you try
>>
>>53554635
Sucked?
>>
>>53554807
Lucky bastard
>>
>>53554958
Yeah... How do you say it? Is it fellatio?
>>
>>53554901
Italian
>>
>>53554807
this made me incredibly horny

do you have a foot fetish? Were they qt toes?
>>
>>53555011
No, I mean you "sucked" her? I don't understand.
>>
>>53555011
So you gave a gay blowjob to a 13 yo when you were 14?

That's fucked
>>
>>53555023
Definitely Chad

Have you ever had a gf?
>>
>>53555055
Not her. Him

>>53555067
Yp. He was naughty tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 633x758px
>>53555088

A couple "gf's", like for weeks or a month or two.

Actual real gf that I introduced to my parents? Once, we dated about one and a half years. She was way outta my league.

>tfw I broke up with her
>tfw she's way more happy than me now
>>
File: tumblr_o0r6hapjQA1tki0pto1_540.gif (605KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0r6hapjQA1tki0pto1_540.gif
605KB, 540x356px
qt
>>
>>53555038
I like pretty feet but I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish
hers were beautiful though, very small (she was small too), very white, very clean with light pink fingernails and no trace of nail polish...hnng

I think I did that because I was so in love with her that I just wanted to put my lips on any part of her body, didn't even matter which
>>
>>53555134
Do you think you'll ever get married?

Also how old are you?

I'm 21 and never had a gf but I've had girls interested in me before
>>
>>53555221

>ever get married
Probably, but I don't know if I'll find "the one". I doubt it. Never once found a girl that I didn't push away after a while. Afraid of commitment, or so I've heard.

My best guy friend however absolutely adores me unconditionally and I love him more than my own brothers, so if I find a guy version of him, maybe I can become happy.

I'm 20
>>
>>53555418
>Probably, but I don't know if I'll find "the one".
That doesnt exist. Get any middle aged man drunk and just ask him.

Biggest mistake you can make with any girl is telling her you love her. Then, it's over because for her the game is done and she is bored.
>>
>>53555470
I've never told a girl I love her before she told me.

Seriously, nowadays you'll talk to a girl for three days and she'll say "love ya" before she goes to bed or whatever.

I did love girl once, and thus I said it back. No problems. It started getting fucked when I started sharing my feelings and shit
>>
>>53555418
Do you think Muslim women are the way to go?

As in loyalty and commitment

These American girls man... They're fucking crazy and will cheat at any chance with Chad
>>
>>53555600

Muslim women are the worst women on earth, in loyalty and commitment.

It's something that my father is starting to tell me now that I'm older. He tells me stories of muslim women cheating and stuff. I noticed it too when I went to my uncles, they openly told me stories of wives cheating.

Best for me would be a STEM woman. I do STEM too.
>>
>>53555774
Interesting, is he talking about Muslim women in western countries?

I'm pretty shocked by your post
>>
>>53555854
Everywhere basically. Not only in the West.

Of course, there are many loyal muslim women, but yeah, usually those are either ugly or crazy religious.

Also, westernized people with a muslim background can go either way. I prefer girls from countries like Lebanon and Turkey in terms of looks, so sometimes J look for those.
>>
>>53555921
Interesting perspective, thank you

So pretty much women are women...
>>
>>53555972
As my father always tells me, education is the only universal constant in filtering the good from the bad.

You're more likely to find a good woman studying for her PhD than on tinder or in a pub.
>>
File: 1450839818488.jpg (54KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1450839818488.jpg
54KB, 586x586px
>>53554414
nigga pls just read this
>me at home
>sister and mom arrive from girl birthday laughing
>ask what is it
>sister:the bf of (gril) started reading a love poem to her in front of everyone in the party, but then he started crying and couldn't finish it
>on the other day, the party continue(divorced parents, so there was like 2 birthdays, one for each)
>in the other day he continues reading the poem from where he stopped in the previous day because he cried

it's sad and funny at the same time.
>>
File: Cow_moose.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Cow_moose.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>53554021
>Think Im gonna quit my job, cant handle being looked at like satan.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.