[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up and find out that everyone of your ethnicity except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 06.jpg (219KB, 554x528px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
219KB, 554x528px
You wake up and find out that everyone of your ethnicity except yourself is now dead. What changes?
>>
>white
all the worlds problems disappear, we finally have equality and liberty
>>
>>53552866
>saddle my horse
>ride towards the steppe
>>
>>53552915
this
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 481x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 481x519px
>>53552866
>being the only american left on earth
>sharing my country with spics, gooks and niggers
It'd feel like being a unicorn in a garbage plant.
>>
if Irish isn't white, than Ireland, half of Australia, Atlantic Canada and half of New England will disappear

wew
>>
some other Irish-spic mongrels are dead, nothing changes
>>
Then all the poor Irish-Canadian-French-Dutch-Welsh-Scottish-Newfie hybrids will have to leave it up to me to continue our race
>>
File: the fuk.jpg (45KB, 286x301px) Image search: [Google]
the fuk.jpg
45KB, 286x301px
>>53553066
>Irish-Canadian-French-Dutch-Welsh-Scottish-Newfie hybrid
>>
>>53553066
>Newfie

literally a non-ethnicity
>>
>>53553114
desu Atlantic Canada is just a huge mix of different boat people like
>England/Ireland/Scotland/Wales
>French
>Dutch

>>53553066
I wouldn't be surprised if Atlantic Canadians were their own little ethnicity, since they havent had a population boom since the potato famine
>>
>>53553217
Say that to any Newfie and they will disagree
>>53553253
They're basically the Irish-Canadians that stayed mostly Irish and inbred into what they are nowadays
>>
>>53553303
id agree but also a large amount of english and some scots and welsh.

basically more ethnically british than the UK, kek
>>
>>53552866
I don't know what changes, but I'd just kill myself and be done with it.
>>
Half English, Half Dutch. A great loss to the world
>>
>>53553661
is australia just a mix of english/irish/dutch/scottish?
>>
>>53553548
Hahahaha you're right it's the fucking whitest place in Canada as well
>>
>>53553702
Its a mix of all white ethnicities, with the biggest being English and Irish. I wasn't even born here and migrated when I was 12. When I say I am Half-English, Half Dutch, my father is English and my mother is Dutch. Australia is a pretty shit place desu, this time next year I will probably be living in either England or the Netherlands for uni, feels good mane
>>
>>53553718
>>53553548
Atlantic Canada is Best Canada.
>>
I'm guessing total anarchy breaks out to be perfectly honest.
>>
File: NL_Pop._by_Religion.jpg (50KB, 704x519px) Image search: [Google]
NL_Pop._by_Religion.jpg
50KB, 704x519px
>>53553718
>>53553817
its also religious as well

more white and traditional to Euro culture/beliefs than Europe, pretty neat
>>
>>53552866
Norwegians or Danes steal my island and fill it with refugees.
>>
>>53553991
It's not your island. It's everyone's island.
>>
>>53553795
>I wasn't even born here and migrated when I was 12.

God you cunts are utterly insufferable.

There really should be an age ban on any Brit moving here that's older than five and younger than 25
>>
Option 1: China invades and genocides all of Africa, colonizes empty Europe and NA, and becomes the world's overlord.
Dank memes: Slightly emptier in Siberia.
>>
>>53552915
>>53552956
You mean the white people who established western infrastructure and kept it running for thousands of years? Liberty and equality indeed. Pharaoh will be sitting atop his golden throne under a system of slavery and rape. That's traditional nigger politics afterall. Everyone will be equal; equally shit.
>>
>>53552959
>feel like being a unicorn in a garbage plant.

Kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.