[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada welcomes it's 10,000th refugee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: 10k refugee.png (43KB, 481x505px) Image search: [Google]
10k refugee.png
43KB, 481x505px
Nuke us please.
>>
>>53552634
Taharrush gamea when?
>>
>>53552634
you are doing what's right though, which is knowing exactly who you are letting inside your country
that's where Europe failed
>>
>>53552722
Never because we only let in families.

>>53552737
That's why Trudeau is such a great PM
>>
>>53552634
Calm the fuck down, we literally don't accept single males. Only families, children and women allowed
>>
File: 20151211_124908.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151211_124908.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>53552634
renouncing my cucknada citizenship this year. feels good

fuck that shithole
>>
>>53552973
jej, no timestamp no proofs.
>>
>>53552912
Trudeau is being praised for the same policy that got Republicans accused of racism. How does he do it?
>>
>>53552634
Holy shit those people look brainwashed as fuck
Fucking time for a race war
>>
File: justin-trudeau1.jpg (60KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau1.jpg
60KB, 620x465px
>>53553388
By being attractive, unlike trump.
>>
>>53552634
>10k
>intensive screening process
>no single men

Only good decision weedman has made.
>>
>>53552737

>letting foreigner going to your country
>good thing

M8 the only good foreigners are those with a STEM degree, a few thousand bucks on their bank account and from a similar ethnocultural background.

Letting anyone else comming to your country is pure moronism

>>53553708

M8, this is called the power of the medias, the medias are doing well into brainwashing naive and feeble minded people.
>>
Bravo, Canada. Ten thousands potential Steve Jobs'.
>>
>>53553934

>Trudeau
>attractive

He look like an alien...

At least Trump was handsome when he was young.
>>
>>53554042

Like Cologne rapists
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 600x800px
Trudeau is the fucking man

>only accept families, women, children and gays because he knows single men are dangerous
>gets praised as a hero
>>
>>53554093
Those were overwhelmingly North-Africans, like the ones you're dealing with in France.

Also, these are families.
>>
>>53554112

Yet he let thousand of aliens in, he still work for the dilution of the fatherland
>>
>>53552722

Is Argentina really 97% white? Can I easily become an Argie citizen?

Need to escape this sinking ship
>>
File: holllande.jpg (30KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
holllande.jpg
30KB, 460x307px
>>53554065
Says France with the ugly manlet as a """""leader"""""
>>
>>53554141
>Trudeau takes in refugees selectively
>Muslims love Canada now
>no danger to us

It's 2016
>>
>>53554121

North Africans came with syrians, iraqis, afgans, iranians, pakis and even niggers, all of these peoples are the so called migrants, few of them are truly refugees, refugees are manly women with children not military aged young men, these are deserters not refugees

Anyway, even the genuine refugees souldn't be welcomed, they sould be sent to Saoudi Arabia and othrt emirates, we have no buissiness in welcoming complete aliens.
>>
>>53554224
This is Canada, not France, your opinion is utterly irrelevant.

Canada is still a great country without internal problems, Paris is basically Raqqa at the moment. Can't be those Syrian families causing that trouble.
>>
>>53554163

>implying I voted for him

Not even in a nightmare, only idiots voted for Holland, just like idiots in Analda voted for Trudeau.

I guarantee you, he will be hated in a few years, maybe even sooner.

>>53554192

>Muslims love Canada now

They loved US of A too...
>>
>>53554277

>This is Canada, not France, your opinion is utterly irrelevant.

Of course it is, but I still can't understand why anyone would do something like that.
>>
>>53554299
Muslims never loved America, ever.

Like seriously . Ever.
>>
Good.
>>
When did accepting refugees become so trendy?
>>
>>53554318
Helping refugees. Europe is doing it wrong, they're taking everyone in including Berber scum, Canada is helping Syrian families and the weaker members of society (women, children).
>>
>>53554331

Bin Laden was a CIA agent during the cold war...

Saoudi Arabia, Kenan Evren Turkey, Iran before the islamic revolution...

All of these regimes used to be pro US of A during the cold war m8.

>>53554378

I don't see why we sould help refugees m8, they sould be helped by the rich emirates not by us, we have no ties with them and no interest in doing that.

>>53554349

Since medias start making propaganda about that
>>
>>53552634
Wonderful! These doctors and their families will do great things for our people. Continue to be the jewel of the west my brothers, the world will soon follow us!
>>
>>53554503
How the fuck are dictators representative of the population?

Last time I checked, the Saud family, the Shah of Iran were dictators who oppressed their people. Look at the Islamic revolution in Iran. People were tired of the US fucking around in their country and the general region.

Canada is safe because who the fuck hates Canada? Like seriously, we don't do harm to anybody. We aren't even involved in Syrias bombing coalition.

We rejected going to Vietnam and Iraq. We only went to Afghanistan to help develop the country.

Canada is not aggressive nor imposing like the USA. Nobody ever says "Death to Canada" or burn Canadian flags in the streets of Muslim countries
>>
>>53554601
i wish death on this godforsaken shithole
>>
>>53554638
So leave faggot. A Canadian passport is one of the most valuable in the world.

Surely you're educated and skilled? The world is yours.
>>
>>53552634
That's nothing actually, Brazil is probably reaching the same ammount if we count the illegals. Plus, I'm 100% the Canadians know exactly who they are welcoming in their midst.
>>
>>53554601

>How the fuck are dictators representative of the population?

They are representative of the country elite, all of american arabs immigrants are upper class.

This is the main difference between arabs living in the US of A and arabs living in europe.
>>
>calenderman wants 25k at least
>immigration had only vetted 7k when he announced it and that took almost a year to get done
>18k are being rushed

say it loud
say it proud
>>
>>53552634
He seems like a really good guy
>>
>>53554669
and i wish death on fagboys like you who defend the terrible policies and soulless culture of this dumpster
>>
>>53552634
>Quebec

You're the bastards that both birthed the Trudeau family and elected them. This is squarely on you.
>>
>>53554601

>Canada is safe because who the fuck hates Canada? Like seriously, we don't do harm to anybody. We aren't even involved in Syrias bombing coalition.

Ask Danemark m8, they are in the same case as you, but in the 200's after the Jyllanden-Post publicated Mohammed caricatures arabs burned Danish flags.
>>
>>53554712

More like an idiot ready to do anything for popularity
>>
>>53554669
said paki, if people that built this country will leave, you'll be living in a Paki-tier shithole again.
>>
>>53554703
Exactly, they are not representative of the people. Just because the government is pro-America doesn't mean the people themselves agree.

Last time I checked, dictators didn't give a shit what the people thought.

>>53554747
Sure thing Zhang.

>>53554758
Yeah and Denmark accepted single men as refugees.
>>
>>53554834
>being rational means you're a smelly Paki
>implying that guy isn't some NEET faggot

What the fuck am I even doing?

CANADA IS OVER FUCK FUCK WE'RE DONE NUKE THIS PLACE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KILL US NOW TRUDEAU YOU BASTARD

Is that better?
>>
>>53552634
>literally 1/3000 of Canadas population
Wow. Watch out Canada. Your culture is endangered

¬¬
>>
>>53554861

As I said arab dictators are representative of arabs immigrating in the americas, most of your arab immigrats are upper class and close to the rulers.
But the US of A still suffer from islamic terrorism.
>>
>>53554915

It always begin that way, first a few thousands in and you end up with a few millions some decades later.

M8 are you learning something ?
>>
>>53554747
are you that Scotcuck who was crying about Harper all through the election and then immediately started shitting on Trudeau once he won?
>>
>>53554919
>As I said arab dictators are representative of arabs immigrating in the americas, most of your arab immigrats are upper class and close to the rulers.

Are you retarded lad? Are you trying to imply that elite people move to Canada and America to live like peasants instead of staying in their countries and living like royalty?

Nigga you dumb
>>
>>53554998

>Are you retarded lad? Are you trying to imply that elite people move to Canada and America to live like peasants instead of staying in their countries and living like royalty?

Yes, this is literally the case and you know it, m8 in Sweden there is a shitload of arabs with diploma living on welfare.
>>
>>53554670
Brazil seems like an odd place for those refugees to go, no offense.
>>
>>53555031
>Let me tell you about your country

No, we don't have Arab elite living here you stupid shit. Why the fuck would they leave their harem to live in this frozen shithole where our dollar is 0.72USD?
>>
>>53555062

>Why the fuck would they leave their harem to live in this frozen shithole where our dollar is 0.72USD?

To live in the Wonderland called the West, you don't know what kind of shit these people imagine about our countries.
>>
>>53555104
You're arguing the dumbest point ever.

>DUDE LETS LEAVE OUR LIFE OF LUXURY TO BE GAS STATION ATTENDANTS IN CANADA

The main people who come here score well on the point system for immigration. Also we take in a certain amount of refugees every year.
>>
>canallah
>>
Less than Finland, so I bet that's just the test batch from the mafia to see what they need to teach em to say.
>>
>>53552634
you guys are tripping, first of all I'm sure you live in some shithole in rural quebec that's so god damn terrible that even a thousand arabs wouldn't change anything.

Couldn't care less for syrian refugees there gonna go live in some shitty east Montreal poor neighborhood where I'll never see them.
>>
>>53555041
Literally the biggest arab diaspora in the world.
I know gringos won't believe but life here can be pretty good, plus they can integrate into the society.
>>
File: 1440113792884.jpg (23KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1440113792884.jpg
23KB, 395x395px
>>53556268
>mfw PS4,good income,nice job,comfy bedroom and home.
feels gud man
>>
>>53554192
>Muslims love Canada now

You're delusional if you really believe this
>>
File: iowatoflorida_trump_paul_golf.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iowatoflorida_trump_paul_golf.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>53554065
>when he was young

Trump is only getting sexier as he ages
>>
[CAN'T WAKE UP]
>>
>>53554112
>>53552912

>believing this shit

Friendly reminder that those 10.000 refugees he's talking about are just the ones brought in by the government of Canada itself. There are already tens of thousands more that were brought in by NGO's, churches, etc. into Canada and they brought in ANYONE who wanted to come.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 866x838px
>>53552634
>Implying sand niggers even want to settle in shithole Quebec instead of glorious and prosperous western Canada.
>>
>>53556268
That's the problem though, they won't integrate into our society. Every single wave of immigrants to the US has integrated to varying degrees of success except for the current wave of Muslims and the Jews(Jews maintain their own communities that are insulated from outside influences for the most part). People hate Jews and Muslims because they refuse to integrate.
>>
>>53558882
what are you even talking about
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.