[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about Estonia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

What do you know about Estonia?
>>
poorer lithuania (if that's possible)
>>
AIDS
>>
Tarkovski died there.
>>
Albert Einstein was Eesti.
>>
hmm nothing
>>
>>53551966
i went on a cruise a while back and my assigned waitress was from Estonia and she had a really sexy accent and was really attractive in a dominatrix kinda way

thats my experience with Estonia
>>
Based SS freedom fighters.
>>
Futility and depression
>>
>>53551966
Was soviet unions bitch for a bit then became independent (again) and is now poor and irrelevant
>>
>>53551966
We ruled them for 150 years.
Like a poorer version of Finland.
>>
BRAVO
>>
Greatest country in Europe.
>>
Like a more russian, poorer, smaller Finland.

Current president grew up in America.
>>
Founder of the Nordic countries
>>
That its LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre
>>
THEY SPEAK LIKE FINGOLIA
>>
Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtodM4Gzq8&feature=youtu.be
>>
I know a few private security contractors from there. They used to guard ships for several months out of the year. Haven't heard from them in a while. Wouldn't be surprised if they ran of to Ukraine to join Azov Battalion. About as /pol/-tier as they get.
>>
>>53553747
They're so fucking socially awkward. They're just like the Nordics in being completely fucked socially
>>
in estonia you can get wifi even if you're in a submarine under water in the baltic sea
>>
B
>>
Tallinn is a nice place to meet drunken Finns
>>
Warmer Finland
>>
>>53552173
Did you fuck her feet big guy?
>>
>>53551966

>cool flag
>history of communism and fighting it
>online voting
>super models
>President is from New Jersey (idk how true of any of that is)

Pretty interesting places. Easy to forget exists though.
>>
It's a non-cucked version of my country. I could see myself living there in the future.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.