[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/world improvement general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 555 (2).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1MB, 1280x720px
how would you improve the world?
>>
My dick
>>
spread my white seed throughout the third world to improve the lesser races
>>
>>53535347

hunt down everyone who posts on /int/ and kill them and then kill myself
>>
>>53535367
>>53535412
execute these two then erase africa asia and south america
>>
>>53535497
Remove every single muslim from the face of the Earth, and all documents related to the muslim faith from existance.
>>
communist revolution all over the world
>>
>>53535579
/thread
>>
capitalist revolution all over the world
>>
File: 555555.png (28KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
555555.png
28KB, 256x256px
>>53535459
>>
To each ethnicity its own nation
To each nation its own third positionist government
To each continent its own federal parliament.
>>
Get rid of all humanity
>>
>>53535347
We must solve the problem of hunger
>>
>>53535347
First I would unleash a devastating disease that would primarily afflict people who lack good hygiene. This would wipe out most of the dead weight from the planet, and hopefully collapse the global economy.

After that I'd near irreparably destroy the mechanisms through which fossil fuels are extracted and used at our convenience, setting civilization back significantly.

Finally, I'd kill everyone with an IQ below 100, and sterilize those that remain who carry genetic abnormalities. Implement a breeding program for the survivors of this culling that would force racemixing over 3-4 generations, resulting in a unified, strong, intelligent human race without any of the problems that come with ethnic differences.

As an addendum, I would also rid the world of mosquitoes. I do not care about their value to the ecosystem.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.