[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your nationality ever hindered you from getting the gf you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: idflove4.jpg (29KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
idflove4.jpg
29KB, 545x500px
Has your nationality ever hindered you from getting the gf you wanted?

>Sweden
>Yes

I met a really cute Israeli girl on my exchange year. We bonded greatly and I can tell you I fell in love with her. We have kept a long-distance relationship meeting once every other month but today she told me she can no longer be with me because of her love she wants to marry me but her parents would never tolerate her to date a Swedish boy because we're terrorist-supporters.
>>
you fucked up
>>
based israel does it again
>>
>>53528179
Would you say Peruvian girls dislike Swedish guys? Swedish girls like Peruvian men.
>>
No, my look is enough
>>
Sounds hella true and it totally happened bro

Also most Israelis would be pro intermarriage with a Swede because of the good genes, Swedes are notoriously considered good looking here.
>>
>>53528129

I know this is a meme thread but couldn't you just tell them that you don't agree with Sweden and support Israel?
>>
Nah, nobody cares about Race, Relligion or Nationality when talking to people they consider nice and friendly
>>
>>53528129
Yes

I went to a picnic organized by the students union from my faculty aimed mainly at foreign students and met a gorgeous Australian girl. We talked for hours, exchanged numbers and everything. Eventually, at night time, she just started asking me stuff about America and I realized she thought I was American because of my accent. I didn't mind and spoke to her normally, saying what I knew about the country until she asked me what part of America I was from. I told her I was actually Portuguese and she looked at me for a while with a blank expression and then just giggled, slowly moved her face to my ear and whispered softly: "t. Alberto Barbosa".
I didn't know how to react. Before I knew it, she was dancing and shouting "t. Alberto Barbosa" for all the world to hear, the summer wind spreading her hurtful words around the campfire. I tried to escape but by this point everyone was blocking my path and repeating that dreadful phrase which made me shiver from head to toes: "t. Alberto Barbosa". There were tears running down my face, I couldn't think straight and ended up running to the middle of a nearby forest, where I stayed the night, in fetal position, unable to sleep and circled by the awful foreigners around me who spent the night laughing at me and hissing " t. Alberto Barbosa".
>>
>>53528659
WE
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>53528129
>>
>>53528129
things that never happened, the post
>>
File: sweden yes.png (870KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
sweden yes.png
870KB, 1294x1230px
>>53528129

topcuck
>>
Indians have been mocked, derided, negatively stereotyped out of dating-pool. There's really no chance of my getting with a white or perhaps any chick born and brought up in the West. Thanks Obama.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.