[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise South Korea is discount Japan Seriously.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>tfw you realise South Korea is discount Japan

Seriously. I don't care if their language is an isolate and isn't related to the Sino-Tibetan or Japonic family. They look similar, overdress and spew their kawaii bullshit in "K"pop "K"movies and "K"television. Japan did it first. We don't need another cancerous copycat nation which pretends that adding chilli food colouring to everything somehow makes their food different from Japan.
>>
>>53522417
Are the drug executions in your cunt public?
>>
>>53522712
I don't think so. am foriegn. not singaporean
>>
>>53522417
>>tfw you realise Japan is discount China
>>
>>53522835
that was true maybe a hundred years ago but now I think Japanese pop culture is too cancerous to be related to china
>>
in before "proxy"

also nakadashi
>>
>>53522417
Who cares South Korea.
>>
Except K-pop was only named so by the same weeaboos who listened to J-pop and not by Koreans themselves. K-pop owes much more to American pop than J-pop.
>>
>>53523038
go fuck a tazzie devil shitposter
>>53523148
Well South Korea's part of the four dragons of asia thing so pretty important
>>
>>53523207
all japanese shit is basically a variant of american shit
>>
>>53523207
isn't kpop like 90% aesthetic tho?
>>
>>53523336
Well they have never really catched on to the R&B train.
>>
>>53523336
that's true ruskiebro
>>
>>53523349
Well no, it's a music industry after all. The songs can't really "suck" as no matter how good-looking you are people will still mock your crap.

Like I posted in the other thread, like every second k-pop single has foreign "producers" as in actual composers. They're very much interested in hiring the same people who make songs for Beyonce and Rihanna except those guys charge millions so they go for the discount ones who are just as good.
>>
>>53523515
But if you look at sales, then yeah even a shitty song from the biggest names sells much more than a good track from the lesser known act but that applies everywhere else as well (see Bieber).
>>
>>53523515
I will admit I am the best by 2ne1 and shyboy by secret are my guilty pleasures. A lot of Kpop is pretty godtier when it comes to catchyness. I guess the "discount ones" look to the american/european ones as inspiration :)
>>
>>53523647
No I meant record studies go for discount foreign music "producers" (composers).

ALL of them look to the States for inspiration.
>>
>>53523708
sorry Surströmmingbro. can you give me some examples?
>>
>>53523784
if you're not g-dragon then some white guy is making your music for you
>>
>>53523849
but I kid, I went to the absolute with this one

there are notable korean composers like jyp and brave sound
>>
>>53523849
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh
man do I feel dumb. Thanks for the clarification lutefiskbro. I was wondering how and why the production techniques seem up to date/modern/westernised so quickly for korean pop music.
>>
File: [SPOONSRATTLING].jpg (44KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
[SPOONSRATTLING].jpg
44KB, 639x628px
>>53522417
All the South Koreans i've met have been pretty cool. There was this S. Korean exchange student who wore parachute pants and crazy shit like that who could break dance. He was pretty cool.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.