[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do people of /int/ make themselves stronger in the fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: zen.jpg (33KB, 369x260px) Image search: [Google]
zen.jpg
33KB, 369x260px
I'll start

Body: krav maga (3 at week), running,
(10km on monday), lifting (2 at week)
Mind: meditation everyday
Culture: studying medicine at university, just beginning studying another european language (german),
Studying european and national culture

I hate rapists, thefts and extra-european mass immigration of young male mudslims.
>>
>>53516261
http://www.nitrocompany.com/
>>
>>53516415
That'd be a good idea you but you will get too edgy if other people know about this.
We need to make leftists and feminists come back to reason. We need to be more subtle
>>
File: 151.jpg (40KB, 630x409px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
40KB, 630x409px
>>53516261
You don't need all of that to deal with those monkeys. They are shit at everything. The only thing you need and will not get is your governments approval.
>>
File: 1452358393428.png (511KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452358393428.png
511KB, 1280x800px
>>53516261
Best fight is the fight that will not happen.
>>
>>53516261
>Body:
I doing 30push ups when i waking up in the morning.
And 30push ups at night when i going sleep.
Also i doing 15 hanging/lifting/pullin up on stick.
>Mind:
Playing computer games( + to perception), working on lucid dreams.
>Culture:
studying renewable energy engineering
singing at karaoke(high level) and playing on guitar (basic level)
>>
>>53516261
How to meditate?
>>
>>53516801
Sure, I agree with you.
Still I won't put my head under the sand if someone around me is being harassed.
Being capable of fighting is a good resource. It doesn't mean you just have to go around making troubles because of your own vanity.
>>
>>53516261
I bought a quran. German women, prepare your anuses.
>>
>>53516901
You can take some yoga course if there's any good teacher in your city, or something like that.
Also, just to start practicing the basics you may look for some forums on the internet or use some apps like headspace and stuff.
The best would be practicing with a master like a yogi or an expert martial artist.
>>
File: muslimCWdjw.jpg (135KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
muslimCWdjw.jpg
135KB, 531x800px
But rapefugees coming in peace.
Merkel said them that europeans can't reproduce, so they are here to help us with that :^)
>>
>>53517004
I hope someone at the right moment will just make you feel the taste of humiliation and put you back to the straight way
>>
>yoga
>krav maga
>meditation
lol what?
wrestling+box and you can whup 2-3 refugee asses at the same time
>>
>>53517125
Italians would probably go fascism mode.
We're full of leftists and stuff, but we're quite racists
>>
>>53517193
I don't practice yoga, still I think it's actually good for improve your fighting skill. It's very relaxing and make your body very flexible.

I practiced MMA for some years. I disliked some kind of rules and the fact that you don't get some of the basics of weapon fighting. Still it was very good for close combat.
I agree with you about boxe. Never practiced wrestling
>>
File: 1310428349083_0.png (194KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1310428349083_0.png
194KB, 500x333px
>>53516828
>bodyweight exercise
>no free weights
>doing the same exercise routine every day
>>
>threat is muslim voltorb
>martial arts
>>
>>53517472
>get blown up anyway
>>
>>53517154
You dropped your capello, Luigi. Germans don't see you as an european brother. They see southern euros in the same way as arabs or northern africans.

P.S. If you are northern italian dismiss this, then you are pure germanic and you can keep jerking off to the scandinavian gods and the vikings, your ancestors.
>>
>>53517286
I trained hand to hand fight with crazy alcoholic russian, he was the veteran of soviet airborne and he fought in Afghanistan
he trained me how to fight with knife and other stuff
the gym was old cellar
I guess you guys didn had something like this? new and clear gyms was very expensive at that times, so youth came to train in places like that
>>
>>53517533
I'm a northerner italian and I'm proud of being part of mediterranean europe, but this is a battle for civilization.
I do like germans or french or whatever european more than islamic culture.
>>
Considering taking up boxing
>>
>>53516261
Are you gay?
>>
>>53517669
I was lucky enough to have some guys who worked in the security sectors and some from the army.
Anyway, I respect your training.
We should do our best with what was given to us.
>>
>>53517798
Nope. Got a girlfriend 6 months ago.
I don't hate gay people. I.E. Armani is an italian gay clothes designer. Still he hates the showoff of stupid femine attitude of most of gay people. They should get their dignity together. I dislike this kind of LGBT and Feminists organization.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.