[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls better than boys at an early age and then why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

Why are girls better than boys at an early age and then why are women suddenly surpassed by men?

Just take this video as an example, look at the girl, she's doing something constructive while trying to ass the time by practising both her dexterity and her singing while doing both things at the same time, but what is the boy doing? Just hitting himself on the head over and over again.

So why does it start off like this? Why do men eventually take over from women and become the constructive innovative person while the women become nothing at all?
>>
>>53515346
There is more variance in male intelligence. More idiots and more smart people.
>>
>>53515432
what about women?
>>
>>53515346
This must be bait, since your example is a flawed one. The video was taken because the boy went to do something stupid when someone looked like they were starting to record his sister/cousin/whatever. Women are more docile than men, while leads them to have an easier time at school, men are on less inclined to obey orders and acclimate themselves to sit on a chair for hours at a time.

But you know, that may be bullshit, because we all know gender is a social construct :^)
>>
>>53517417
yeah the boy is actually exhibiting humor here

the girl is just... uhh...
>>
>>53517755
The sentence you are looking for is "doing tricks like a circus animal".
>>
Several factors

The minor things:

- School system that favours girls (Style of book for example)
- Educational structure, style of learning and rules change at the girls pace. (Girls have a much higher desire to appeal to authority when boys in the other hand tend to rebel against authority)

Hormones:

Testosterone makes men more risk taking than women, and women seem to prefer to take the safe and stable route when men prefer to take the risky and unstable with the potential for greatness route. This is why the public sector is filled with women, a government to go bankrupt than a company. The same behavior happens when it comes to dating, women care far more about financial stability in their partner than men.

Due to the effect of testosterone men are more ambitious and willing to take risks. This means that men are more willing to throw everything at a calculated gamble. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates both dropped out of school for their ambitions.

This is why so many innovative entrepreneurs are men.

Oh and on the school bit, due to the unfairness of our schooling system men usually catch up at the age of ~16-17 when it comes to quality of writing etc
>>
>>53515346
Because are genetically programmed to follow.
As a kid, you are supposed to follow orders and authority.

As an adult, you are supposed to think freely, choose the right option and be independent. You are not supposed to be passive anymore because your formation already ended.
>>
>>53518214
>>As a kid, you are supposed to follow orders and authority.
is he malfunctioning due to a lack of order?
>>
>>53518138
>>- School system that favours girls (Style of book for example)
>- Educational structure, style of learning and rules change at the girls pace. (Girls have a much higher desire to appeal to authority when boys in the other hand tend to rebel against authority)

>Oh and on the school bit, due to the unfairness of our schooling system men usually catch up at the age of ~16-17 when it comes to quality of writing etc

can you explain what you're talking about in these sentences?
>>
>>53516566
Less variance? Who else would men have more variance in comparison to?
>>
>>53517755
>humor
What you're seeing is an example of attentionwhoring due to boredom.
It's the cameraman who's trying to be funny.
>>
>>53518313
Women obv
>>
>>53518310
It's self explanatory, are you dumb?
>>
>>53518257
He is just trying to be funny, acting freely, while the girl is trying to show how creative she is to be praised by others. The act is reinforced when they see the other gender acting the opposite way
>>
>>53518453
what's with the style of books? what's unfair about the schooling system?
>>
>>53515346
>newfags will respond to this pasta
>>
>>53518553
>pasta
what are you talking about?
>>
>>53518313
Maybe he's thinking of niggers.

>mfw I just found out that this swipe dictionary censors 'nigger'
>mfw I have no face to express this rage
>>
>>53518569
why do you keep posting this over and over again?
>>
>>53518618
when have i ever posted it before
>>
>>53518651
>when
what do you want me to say? give you the date and time? you've posted this before. i've seen this exact post verbatim on this board before.
in fact, i'm sure there's some post in the archive right now if i could be arsed to look it up
>>
>>53518689
go ahead and try. either way its a genuine question.
>>
>>53518310

Lower grades are structured around the teacher and the students. There is one central form of authority. Young girls have a higher tendency to try and appeal and please that authority while boys have a higher tendency to try and rebel.

>style of learning and rules change at the girls pace

Girls develop faster than boys, and the school system (how difficult it is) moves more at the same speed with girls than boys.

>School system that favours girls (Style of book for example)

Literature (the ones the kids read and the ones they write themselves) that boys favour are rarely seen and often scrutinized (comic books and action) while books that girls favour are seen as favorable (stories with a lot of character and emotion). Bearing in mind that at this stage (ages 7 - 12) the point isn't reading high literature, it is getting the kids to read and write and express themselves. Boys often develop negative connotations towards writing and reading and they usually only catch up with girls on the quality of writing at the age of 16.

I'm sure every man has a memory of when they were a little kid and they drew a picture of soldiers fighting and their teacher condemned it. While something like that seems insignificant it really can be harmful to a little child
>>
>>53518479
From my experience, guys learn better when there's some play involved, there's a word in french that's way more accurate in describing that, but the idea is "fun learning". Boys need for something to be fun to learn efficiently, it can take many form, but certainly not the one classical schoolbook chooses. Girls, like the Finnish said, want to please the teacher, get praised by their parents, and have no trouble overcoming the hurdle of unintersting/unoriginal learning media.
>>
>>53518479
Don't know about books but the schooling system is complete bullshit. Girls mature earlier then boys yet they are graded equally. At the age of 12 they force you into a direction when most boys aren't even mature enough to realize how important it is. Boys also have a much harder time sitting on a chair for hours and hours since they are filled with more energy. This makes them seem like "rebellious troublemakers" compared to the timid girls who silently do their school work.
>>
File: yeah ok.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
yeah ok.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>53518732
>>53504542
>>
>>53518816
inb4 'that wasn't me'
>>
>>53518733
Thank you for that well written response.

>Boys often develop negative connotations towards writing and reading and they usually only catch up with girls on the quality of writing at the age of 16.

this really reminds me of me because i struggled at 14 and 15 while the girls were doing incredible somehow but at 16 i far surpassed them especially after that age too.
>>
>>53515346
>So why does it start off like this?

Because they need to look good in their selfie at later age

#selfie
>>
>>53518816
>2016
>wanting original content fags
>>
>>53518779
thats good

>>53518816
Well I did open that I forgot though, it was only a few hours ago I opened it because I didn't get any satisfying responses, however why is this a copy pasta? It's not bait either. I want to understand more about the developments of boys and girls and their perception by the outside world.
>>
Underrated post
>>
File: 89.jpg (63KB, 576x385px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
63KB, 576x385px
>>53515346
>trying to ass the time
>>
>>53518733
>>53518138
Underrated posts
>>
>>53518138
>>53518733
>>53519067
this tbqhwya
>>
File: le meme face.png (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
le meme face.png
26KB, 250x250px
>>53518952
>when have i ever posted it before
>oh yeah i've posted this but i forgot
come on, man. not only did you post this earlier TODAY! you've posted this months ago too. multiple times. just admit it. nothing good comes from lying on the internet
>>
>>53519228
I didn't count it, it barely had anything in it, it wasn't meant to be spam but trying again. I can't help that I forgot it.
>>
File: adverb_really.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
adverb_really.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>53519245
whatever you say, lad. see you next time when you ""forget"" about this again.
>>
>>53519336
>posting le leddit cancer frog
>>
>>53519336
what's the problem with asking this question? Is it triggering you somehow?
>>
>>53519414
do i have to be triggered to complain about unoriginal content/spam?
you claim to have forgotten posting this and yet you post the same shit literally word for word? strange way to "forget" something, surely.
>>
>>53519495
i never posted this word for word before? It's just today two threads because first was unsuccessful.
>>
because when women learn how much power their vagina gives them they rely only on that 99% of the cases
>>
File: ogay.png (5KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
ogay.png
5KB, 252x200px
>>53519524
ok
>>
Girls start their development in body and brain earlier (11 years) and are also faster done (with 21 years).

Boys start (13 years) later and need longer. (done with 25 years)

Also most societies handle women like some lower being that needs always to be saved while men are those who are expected to be self responsible.

I mean as long as you look somehow decent as a girl you don't need any other qualities in life because you can just marry (or fuck) yourself into a cozy existence.

Same with boys. Lot's of boys develop into mentally retarded man-children who hang up with video games and posting on thai pottery boards insteed of taking responsibility for their lifes.

The need makes the personality.
>>
>>53520153

>Same with boys. Lot's of boys develop into mentally retarded man-children who hang up with video games and posting on thai pottery boards insteed of taking responsibility for their lifes.

This is a lot more common in south america because of the culture, Pepe. South American males (SPECIALLY the eldest sons) are treated like royalty by the mother, who cooks, cleans and takes all their shit, and the dad who spoils them and do their best to turn them into a spitting image of their pathetic self. The result is a overgrown manchild who thinks women are things with fuckholes, can't even cook kraft dinner and doesn't know how to operate a washing machine
>>
>>53520436
We actually have funcioning families and children.

Don't know what your problem is, Canada. But your country is under reproduction level. It's the chinks that hold up your population.

Here in South America you take responsibility or you end up on the streets. What I described is a typical wealth society phenomenon.
>>
>>53518138
>>53518733
Quality post m8.
>>
>>53515346
>Why are girls better than boys at an early age and then why are women suddenly surpassed by men?
puberty comes at different ages, it's early for women
>>
women just sux
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.