[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Germans/Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: germany.png (6KB, 186x231px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
6KB, 186x231px
Redpill me on Germans/Germany
>>
you mean Cuckmans/Refugemany
>>
WE
>>
What do you want to know?
>>
I lived in Northwest Germany for half a year
and since I'm bored i will write things that come in my head

- you can drink outside, it's perfect normal to see people drinking a bottle of beer in public transportaion
- workplace is like jail, you cannot really talk about anything besides work, and you definitely cannot browse facebook or use your phone for the full 8 hours
- lunch time is not socialization time, you don't know anything about your coworkers life
- most people live in really modest housing
- it is common to see blonde people living in apartments all their life, whereas in the US apartments are reserved for 22 yr olds or immigrants
- gas/car taxes are high
- price for a license is in the thousands, whereas you can get one here for under $30
- i could generally go anywhere in Europe for under $50. I could be in Amsterdam within 2 hours, Brussels, Paris, you name it, and it was cheap as fuck.
- It is overcast about 80% of the time, in winter nearly every day. Your retinas will dialate and hurt at the sight of sun because it is that rare.
- No one really talks outside, and there are cigarette buds everywhere. Generally, it's a bit messy and they don't clean grafitti, but the roads are much better than US. Why? because cars are extremely small in Germany, they do not weigh anything and the climate allows for better road maintenance, whereas in the US the pavement expands and contracts due to the climate
>>
Shit neighbour.
>>
continued

- university is very loud, students have almost no respect for it. Most classes have 100 people in them, and the students talk over the professors. In the US, professors wait for students to quiet down before they start speaking, in Germany they don't give a fuck and just talk over the students. I saw various students playing on their phones, or even computer games. They just don't care for their education

- relation to above, in general the students are lazy and often don't even go to "learn"
they will learn all their coursework 1 month before their exams. That is one thing about the German student, though. They really study a lot on their own time before their exams, since the exams in Germany are 10x more important than the coursework exams in the US.

- most German students habitually fail their coursework and don't care, I'd say the median age is 25. A 25 yr old doing undergrad in the US is taboo, in Germany it is common

- wages are really low compared to the US. Undergrad in the US you can make 50-70k rather easily, this is already top percent for a German just coming out of university, almost unheard of.

- Germans dont make sound on Sundays. You aren't allowed to mow a lawn or vacuum or do anything that could disturb your neighbor. Tenants will alert the landlord if you are making noise. Sunday is a sacred time of rest in Germany

- Germans don't like Bavarians because of the media portraying them as real germans. They are almost like a seperate species.
>>
All the dominant/masculine ones died in the 40's and now it's just a bunch of rejects and fags.
>>
>>53508079
>>53508204
this reminds me of that one European on here who lived in Florida for like a year and generalizes his experience there to the rest of the US
>>
File: 1452339506069.png (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452339506069.png
61KB, 800x600px
>>53507632
the eternal hanhrei
>>
>>53508079
> - you can drink outside, it's perfect normal to see people drinking a bottle of beer in public transportaion
True.
> - workplace is like jail, you cannot really talk about anything besides work, and you definitely cannot browse facebook or use your phone for the full 8 hours
That highly depends on the job and the workplace. Sure, you can't just dick around the whole time but most workplaces that I've seen are relatively relaxed and talking about things beside work is common.
> - lunch time is not socialization time, you don't know anything about your coworkers life
Again this depends but yeah, usually you don't meet your coworker outside the job.
> - most people live in really modest housing
True.
> - it is common to see blonde people living in apartments all their life, whereas in the US apartments are reserved for 22 yr olds or immigrants
They are reserved for immigrants? Really?
> - gas/car taxes are high
True.
> - price for a license is in the thousands, whereas you can get one here for under $30
You usually spend about 1200€.
> - i could generally go anywhere in Europe for under $50. I could be in Amsterdam within 2 hours, Brussels, Paris, you name it, and it was cheap as fuck.
Regional trains are relatively expensive though.
> - It is overcast about 80% of the time, in winter nearly every day. Your retinas will dialate and hurt at the sight of sun because it is that rare.
Depends on where you are.
> - No one really talks outside, and there are cigarette buds everywhere. Generally, it's a bit messy and they don't clean grafitti, but the roads are much better than US. Why? because cars are extremely small in Germany, they do not weigh anything and the climate allows for better road maintenance, whereas in the US the pavement expands and contracts due to the climate
The cigarette buds and the grafitti are really annoying, I agree. In rural areas bad roads are somewhat common or at least they are often dirty from the tractors and stuff.
>>
File: images.jpg (70KB, 777x800px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
70KB, 777x800px
>>53508079
>- you can drink outside, it's perfect normal to see people drinking a bottle of beer in public transportaion
>- workplace is like jail, you cannot really talk about anything besides work, and you definitely cannot browse facebook or use your phone for the full 8 hours
>- lunch time is not socialization time, you don't know anything about your coworkers life
>- most people live in really modest housing
good
>- it is common to see blonde people living in apartments all their life, whereas in the US apartments are reserved for 22 yr olds or immigrants
>- gas/car taxes are high
>- price for a license is in the thousands, whereas you can get one here for under $30
bad
>- i could generally go anywhere in Europe for under $50. I could be in Amsterdam within 2 hours, Brussels, Paris, you name it, and it was cheap as fuck.
>- It is overcast about 80% of the time, in winter nearly every day. Your retinas will dialate and hurt at the sight of sun because it is that rare.
>- No one really talks outside, and there are cigarette buds everywhere. Generally, it's a bit messy and they don't clean grafitti, but the roads are much better than US. Why? because cars are extremely small in Germany, they do not weigh anything and the climate allows for better road maintenance, whereas in the US the pavement expands and contracts due to the climate
good
>>
- Germans dont really travel too much within their own country. They do go to local towns a lot (for example go between Cologne, Dusseldorf all the way to Muenster on a daily basis, but if you ask someone if they've been to Berlin or Munich they will likely say only for a party). I found this a little strange, considering I took a train that ended up in Interlaken Switzerland as its final destination, while my time on that train was for a mere 20 minutes. As an american that blew my mind.

- people in Cologne sound like fags, people in Berlin dress like fags/punk, people in the south dress like little house on the prairie

- yes there are a lot of refugees coming, but it doesn't feel like it. Why? because half the cities are already multicultural and filled with brown people. Especially northrine

too tired to type more

but apart from my 6 months this last year I have been to Germany 7 times, probably for 2 years total my entire life, and studied there for another 5 months. Just my two cents.
>>
>>53508079
>- i could generally go anywhere in Europe for under $50.
Except this it sounds like hell on Earth.
>>
>>53508322
When I went to visit my relatives in Essen it was like extremely Turkish
>>
>>53508339

it sounds great but no one that I have met takes much advantage of it.

While the flight/train only costs between 10-30 euro, you still have to find accomodation and you have decent expenses on food. Overall you'd have to pay around 100 euro just a weekend trip, which isn't so bad if you want to visit Paris or London 1 or 2 times a year, but you certainly can't do it every month. And honestly after you live in Europe and have visited everywhere that you wanted to go between the ages of 16-25, then the "replay value" of going back to Paris, Barcelona, London, is really low.
When I lived in Europe for 2 years, I saw everything I wanted to see, and went to Paris 4 times, London 3 times, Venice 2 times, and so on.. and I cannot imagine ever going back to those places apart from a wedding or something, so really the "You can go anywhere for $30 or less" thing is a giant irrelevant thing to me now.
>>
>>53508401

Yeah Essen is really arab by now, the richest guy in Essen is the Lebanese guy who drives an Audi sports car. He owns the Lebanese kebab chain there, mad rich. But really anywhere you go is just full of immigrants, you won't see many stereotypical blonde aryan Germans unless you go to rural areas, kinda like the US everyone is just mixed everywhere until you go to middle of kansas
>>
>>53508204
Are Bavarians the Rednecks of Germany?
>>
>>53508557
there were still a fair amount of "Germans" where my family was

it seemed to me like it's kinda similar to the US where people segregate themselves with regards to living arrangements with regards to race
>>
File: 1440490237385.jpg (597KB, 1843x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1440490237385.jpg
597KB, 1843x1500px
>>53508601
>Are Bavarians the Rednecks of Germany?
>>
>>53508601
I wouldn't say that

Bavaria is wealthier than the rest of Germany

Odds are when you think of various things that are to you stereotypically German they are probably Bavarian
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LGDezt4nCc

>ywn live in the Ruhrpott

why live
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.