[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many Japs in Latin America? What are they like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why are there so many Japs in Latin America? What are they like?
>>
>>53503626
Theres only a decent amount in brazil, although peru had the most prominent one
>>
>>53503626
there's a shitton in br and some in peru. Here they wash clothes or repair electronics.
>>
>>53503704
>Here they wash clothes or repair electronics.
Are you sure that those aren't Chinese?
>>
>>53503626
They came here before the second world wa,r our governement said that would be land to plant, jobs etc. Majority of them live in São Paulo nowadays we have the biggest Jap. colony outside of Japan.
>What are they like?
Normal hues, very well integrated tbqh, they go from selling food in the streets to being CEO of enterprises.
>>
>>53504139
chinese have convenience stores
>>
>>53503626
there's a shitton of them here
i would bet 10% of the population have at least partial chinese/japanese ancestry
>>
>>53503626
Samurai era ended 150 years ago, and modernization began.
Then Japanese population has increased much rapidly. Government recommended emigrants.

At the time, the South America, especially Brazil wanted immigrants.
And the North America had racial discrimination. So many of Japanese emigrants went to the South America.
>>
>>53504840
fuck off chink
>>
>>53504840
>Then Japanese population has increased much rapidly
You sure fixed that in a hurry
>>
File: 1426037284199.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426037284199.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>53503626
They are just ungrateful scum who still insist on clinging to "muh heritage" when they are here, still a lot of them haven't left to fulfill their purpose of serving as cheap slave labor in their motherland's factories.

It's funny how they are not deemed fully japanese by the people of their beloved nation. No matter if they look asian, or have japanese names, they are referred to as latinos by part of the japanese (particularly when they do something bad).

I want them to leave asap.

>>53504840
They only wanted to become rich here and then go back carrying the money they expected to make with them

Take them back!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.