[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>be Canadian military
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 43
File: 1406419625240.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406419625240.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>be Canadian military
>have NO attack helicopters
>>
Forgot link

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=canada&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE
>>
Why don't they?
>>
File: 717.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
717.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
We just use yours

FOR FREE
>>
>>53503081
We've relied on allies for helicopters in things like the War in Afghanistan. I can't really tell you why we don't have them, probably because the military is underfunded and Canadians don't give a shit.
>>
>>53503081
Because it's Canada and Canada is fucking pathetic.
>>
>the United States
>making fun of any other country's military
>>
>>53503128
yeah?
>>
We litterally just don't need them.
>>
>>53503128
Brazil is welcome to declare war at any time.
>>
>>53503128
>the world's most powerful military isn't allowed to critique others
???
>>
>>53503116
You should be ashamed of yourself for speaking of your allies like that. Fucking pathetic fat loser.
>>
File: 8K.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8K.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>>53502967
>be US Navy
>get arrested by Iranians

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35295766
>>
>>53503169
Then be a better ally and buy your own shit.
>>
There are no apaches in canadia
>>
>>53503164
>the world's most powerful military
>loses to vietnam
>takes 10 years to conquer iraq
Now you'll post k/d ratios as if war was a competition to kill more civilians.
>>
File: American Banter.jpg (254 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
American Banter.jpg
254 KB, 1100x619
>>53503263
You and I both know it was due to political reasons.
>>
>>53503228
>be a better ally


You can talk shit about us in any other aspect you want, but talking shit about us militarily is highly ignorant and disrespectful


Go fuck yourself. You are the worst kind of American
>>
File: laughing man.jpg (67 KB, 1116x852) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing man.jpg
67 KB, 1116x852
>>53503307
>we didn't even WANT to win haha it was just a fun prank
Americans are just as pathetic as the last time I came to /int/.
>>
>>53503308
Speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>53503263
We conquered Iraq in like 28 days.
>>
>>53503328
>my education of the war is based on memes, please don't ask me to offer a counter argument to any points
>>
>>53503443
>However, the conflict continued for much of the next decade as an insurgency emerged to oppose the occupying forces and the post-invasion Iraqi government.
>>
>>53503525
if a country invades brazil
stay with me here
and conquers it and then an insurgency forms
okay?
is brazil conquered?
>>
File: 139152534913.jpg (43 KB, 453x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139152534913.jpg
43 KB, 453x500
>>53503454
>my education of the war is based on USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
>>
>>53503583
You are just proving his point.
>>
>>53503169

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''allies'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>53503263

But it is, dumbshit.
>>
>>53503562
What is to conquer?
Placing troops in all the territory means nothing if the war goes on. Most of the Iraq war was fought against this insurgency.
>>
>>53503634
American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
But seriously, why?

Aren't attack helicopters a huge advantage for every military in modern warfare? I'm pretty sure America told us a few years or so ago to step up our game in regards to spending. Do they do the same with Canada?
>>
File: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.jpg (746 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.jpg
746 KB, 2000x1328
>>53503128
>>53503328
>>53503583
List of Brazilian military achievements
>
>
>

At we put up a better fight in Vietnam than you did in the WC
>>
>>53503695

If your people are having their skin burned off by agent orange, are they conquered?
>>
>>53503695
Fair enough.

Guess we'll have to start making people stop people chimping out the same way we made the japs from now on. That seemed to work.

As long as we're all clear on the rules.
>>
>>53503739
>List of Brazilian military achievements
>>
>>
>>
American education, everyone.

>>53503746
>literally lost a war to vietnam
[email protected]
>>
>>53503737
Our military is constantly getting gimped. Budget is far too fucking small


We used to have the 3rd largest navy for fuck sakes.
>>
Instead, we spin our canoe paddles very fast. It is you who are the fools for being suckered into buying unnecessary technology.
>>
>>53503772
>we don't use nukes because we don't WANT
>it's not like we can't because other nuclear countries would be angry or anything
>>
>>53503081
because we don't fucking need them, we don't even need a military at all really
>>
>>53503737
>I'm pretty sure America told us a few years or so ago to step up our game in regards to spending. Do they do the same with Canada?
If you knew anythinf about Canadian military procurement over the last 70 years you'd understand why we never bothered.

Coating a huge pile of cash in seal blood and feeding it to polar bears would unironically be a more useful allocation of funds.
>>
>>53503832
>we don't even need a military at all really
Yeah but nobody else on /int/ will understand that
>>
>>53503525
Back in the tree monkey boy
>>
>>53503787
>american education
why would the average american want or need to know anything about your country's history
>>
>>53503802
>3rd largest navy
yeah because every other fucking navy aside from the US and UK was at the bottom of the ocean. 3rd largest by default is nothing to brag about
>>
>>53503081
Because we have a role of support and transport in combat and we specialize in SAR.
>>
>>53503737
>Aren't attack helicopters a huge advantage for every military in modern warfare?


Our government doesn't consider us a "warfighting" nation anymore. We have fallen too deep into the bullshit liberal invented "peacekeeping" meme. Even if we had enough money for Attack Helicopters, we wouldn't buy any.
>>
>>53503907
It feels bad, man. The Canadian military was fucking based in ww1, ww2, and Korea.
>>
>>53503902
Nigger you had aircraft carriers and cruisers.
>>
>>53503898
Maybe you could learn something.
>>
>>53503837
we just spend a few hundred million then back out at the end. such a fucking waste but that's nothing new for our government. i do wish we'd upgrade more shit and give the military a decent budget but like i said before we really don't even need a military. our special forces are top tier tho
>>
>>53503907
Why is would a "warfighting" conservative meme be better than a liberal "peacekeeping" meme?
>>
File: 1449560978926.jpg (140 KB, 866x838) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449560978926.jpg
140 KB, 866x838
>>53502967
>america is LITERALLY obligated to defend canada for some same amount of money that the mods make
>>
>>53502967
>2016
>needing attack helicopters

nice waste of money
>>
>>53503943
we still have cruisers and if i remember right the carriers were never even used. most of the navy was destroyers used to escort convoys to the UK
>>
>>53503968
Yes you do need a military because we're starting to get fucking pissed off.
>>
>>53503972
Because a "warfighting" nation is what Canada is and has always been. This "peacekeeping" meme is just that. A Fucking stupid meme that needs to die. Trudeau doesn't even want to us to bomb ISIS for fuck sakes.
>>
>>53504024
>"we"
>t. Some NEET armchair military commentator on /int/
>>
>>53503930
it will be again if shit ever happens. we've kinda stuck to the idea of a militia so really only gear up to field a large force if needed which hasn't happened since Korea
>>
>>53504005
>we still have cruisers
No you fucking don't. You only have one God damn destroyer.
>>
File: 83295792375.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
83295792375.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
>>53503907
Not to mention that Canadian shits have no will to support the military. People are all about "muh vets" and "support da troopz :DDD" until the government actually decides to increase spending on the military. Once that happens it's "muh healthcare muthafucka" and "why do we even have a military?"

>>53503943
Le weed man's dad Trudeau 1.0 got rid of our last carrier interestingly enough
>>
>>53504024
>we
>>
Most of our roles in NATO are on support duties, or ground operations (like lasing targets in Syria/Iraq for air strikes).

I think we should probably have some but our government is historically conservative when it comes to spending on anything except corporate bailouts. So even if we were to get the money, it'd probably not go towards attack helicopters unless Bombardier got a contract to develop and make them at stupid high costs.
>>
File: 1445383460019.png (100 KB, 250x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445383460019.png
100 KB, 250x241
>>53503100
>>
File: 385792293857.jpg (163 KB, 700x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
385792293857.jpg
163 KB, 700x318
>>53504075
>tfw carrier battle groups
>>
File: donnie laughing.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donnie laughing.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>53503100
>FOR FREE
>he thinks canada isn't a US satellite in exchange
>>
File: 1442132780847.png (331 KB, 400x543) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442132780847.png
331 KB, 400x543
>>53504160
>he thinks the entire world isnt a US satellite
>>
>>53504024
no we really don't. we keep a small force just big enough to say we've contributed when you decide to fuck around with mudslimes which is all that ever happens anymore

>>53504070
must have scrapped them then. looks like we're mainly running frigates atm. we're supposed to be building new shit but it's not due for like 15 years. either way our navy is pretty fucked atm but who the fuck needs a navy when the largest navy on the planet is only hours from you?
>>
>>53504225
>he thinks US influence stops at earth
>>
>>53504024
You are lucky we didn't completely gut our military and totally leech off of you and spend the extra money on developing a super skidoo


At least we are trying. Don't be a stupid cunt
>>
>>53504075
supposedly we've been looking into buying some French helicopter carriers. suppose then we'll need to buy some helicopters to put on it, unless of course we're planning to just sail around empty which wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>53503583
The entire US military education is based on "realizing" why the US is misogynistic or racist or something.

We learn about WWII for a month, while we learn about the civil rights movement for an entire year.

Yes I'm mad.

I'm a student who graduated ~2010.
>>
>>53504283
>spend the extra money on developing a super skidoo
we kinda are

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/culture/technology/bombardier-designs-new-generation-of-snowmobile-to-run-on-hydrogen/article27901797/
>>
>>53504286
Our government can't even decide on new fucking jets.


We are utterly incompetent when it comes to managing our military
>>
>>53504024
>we
>>
File: 1366582958515.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366582958515.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
>>53504344
Nice
>>
File: 1447999472731.jpg (801 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447999472731.jpg
801 KB, 1462x1462
> His country's military doesn't trust its own infantry to NOT waste all of its ammo in 1 day, so they replaced each person's rifle with a version that can not shoot full-auto.

THIS REALITY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN CONJURED
>>
>>53504344
absolutely based
>>
>>53504395
Tfw I deleted my periodic table of goldface folder
>>
>>53504346
i know but i also kinda agree we don't need fucking F-35s but at the same time we've already put in a big chunk of cash so we should at least buy some then find something cheaper to replace the rest of the CF-18s

>>53504380
won't be hitting dealers anytime soon tho. hydrogen is expensive as fuck compared to gas and there's very few places you could even buy it so it's usefulness is very limited
>>
>>53503201

>both boats suffered mechanical issues

It's like they don't even put effort into the lies any more.

My guess is that they were dropping listening devices or setting up other spying equipment and the dumb fucks got nailed.

I'm sure their orders were to immediately surrender if caught in Iranian waters. As fighting back would probably qualify as an invasion and give the IRGC a reason to launch a war and grab power.
>>
File: 1339795723526.jpg (282 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339795723526.jpg
282 KB, 1462x1462
>>53504456
YOU CAN'T FABRICATE THIS FAECAL MATTER
>>
>>53504511
Maintaining F-35s in the long run will be cheaper than F-18s in the long run. The decision to cancel them was a short term decision that hurts everyone else involved in the program.
>>
>>53504544
yes but we also don't need a fucking stealth jet. having a few would be fine and give us capability we don't currently have but the bulk of our air force should be something cheaper. i can't remember which now but i believe one of the Nordic countries had something that would be a good fit and at a much lower cost
>>
>>53504677
The Gripen? Meh.
Rafale's a better choice.
>>
>>53504702
Spending more money for a worse product is always a good idea.
>>
>>53504702
Gripen sounds familiar but for some reason i keep thinking it was something from Finland. have also heard the Rafale brought up a few times
>>
>>53504677
Also the Gripen is fucking dogshit. You're better off just buying new F-18s.

Which is also dumb because then you'll literally be flying a 100 year old aircraft when you finally get off your ass and replace them.
>>
File: us_army_aviation.jpg (3 MB, 5926x4443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
us_army_aviation.jpg
3 MB, 5926x4443
>meanwhile in america
>>
>>53504770
Finland doesn't make jets. It's the Gripen.

Moreover why the fuck do you have any opinion at all on what plane is right for Canada when you don't know a fucking thing about any of them?
>>
>>53504774
how would that be any different then waiting 100 years for F-35s?
>>
File: us_army_aviation2.jpg (3 MB, 5926x6364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
us_army_aviation2.jpg
3 MB, 5926x6364
>>53504790

wew lad
>>
>>53504811
You mean the F-35 that's already in US service as of last July?
>>
>>53504813
meanwhile, in Canada's hands-free automatic threat deterrence system
>>
>>53503739
>he doesn't know about super tucano
>>
>>53504800
you're right but i do know we have very little use for a fucking stealth fighter especially when it'll cost us $29.3 billion and that was before our dollar went to shit, can pretty much double the costs now
>>
>>53504852
it's not in service it's being fucking tested
>>
File: j0eRoln.jpg (306 KB, 382x5000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
j0eRoln.jpg
306 KB, 382x5000
>what kind of navy u want fäm
>>
>>53504891
Then don't buy anything at all. That's what non 40 year old fighter jets cost you fucking idiot.
>>
>>53504921
Yes, it is. The F-35B entered service with the Marine Corp in July.
>>
>>53504933
except it doesn't, plenty of other modern options with a far lower price tag. just because your government is fucking retarded when it comes to funding ridiculously expensive development programs doesn't mean we have to join you in the stupidity

>>53504960
>The US Marines declared the aircraft had met initial operational capability on 31 July 2015, despite shortcomings in night operations, communications, software and weapons carriage capabilities.[432] However, J. Michael Gilmore, director of the Pentagon’s Operational Test and Evaluation Office, criticized the operational trials as not valid. In an internal memo, Gilmore concluded "the exercise was so flawed that it 'was not an operational test … in either a formal or informal sense of the term.' Furthermore, the test 'did not — and could not — demonstrate' that the version of the F-35 that was evaluated 'is ready for real-world operational deployments, given the way the event was structured
>>
>>53504395
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>53505073
>except it doesn't, plenty of other modern options with a far lower price tag.
Name fucking one.
>>
>>53505073
>The US Marines declared the aircraft had met initial operational capability on 31 July 2015,
There you go, it's in service. Now amount of David Axe's idiot army frantically editing wikipedia in damage control changes that fact.
>>
>>53505106
Super Hornet
Rafale

there i named two
>>
>>53505194
>Rafale

u fugged up
>>
>>53505206
what's wrong with it? looks like it'd do pretty much anything we'd ever need. you have to remember what role our military takes which is support after you've already bombed the fuck out of everything
>>
>>53505194
You named one, which is a 40 year old airframe.

You tried.
>>
>>53505257
>what's wrong with it?
Aside from it being more expensive than the F-35 and inferior by almost every metric?

Nothing I suppose.

Oh did I mention Canada geta to replace their entire stock of missiles and guided munitions cuz lol sorry champ they don't work on the Rafale.
>>
>>53502967
> be USA
> USSR is kill
> still have worse army than Russia
Well I dunno what you're laughing at when you suck so hard. But it seems to me you just get oppressed and try to compensate that by laughing at a country with no real military forces at all, am I right?
>>
>>53505417
Countries that lost to Georgia can go be poor in a different thread.
>>
>>53505417
Russia will end up being our REAL ally, just watch
>>
File: 1451871300880.jpg (852 KB, 2990x1994) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451871300880.jpg
852 KB, 2990x1994
>>53505417

Your country is running out of bombs to use in Syria.

One of our aircraft carriers in the region launched over 2,000 sorties on its own.
>>
>>53505340
Gripen it is then, far cheaper and as an added benefit it's already built for winter conditions
>>
>>53505444
>Countries that have won a war against Canada
- ????
- None

>Countries that have won a war against the USA
- Vietnam
- Britain
- Canada
- Unorganised niggers
>>
>>53505509
The Gripen is an F-16 ripoff.

You said you wanted a modern fighter. Pick again.
>>
why does canada even have a military?
>>
>>53505509
>>53505554
Unless I misunderstood you and what you actually meant to say was the Gripen NG in which case lol it's more expensive than the F-35.

See this is the problem with people like you, you vote based on issues you know fuck nothing about. This is why your country is being ran by a pot smoking drama teacher.
>>
>>53505554
it's modern enough

>>53505563
so we can say we helped when you decide to invade mudslimes. also because the dirty Russians like to poke around in the north every so often
>>
File: goose3.jpg (43 KB, 429x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goose3.jpg
43 KB, 429x391
>>53505563
To keep the geese under control YOU'RE WELCOME.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 800x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 800x449
>>53505600
>This is why your country is being ran by a pot smoking drama teacher
but he's soooooo hot and it's 2015+1
>>
>>53505444
Did we lose? I don't think so. And btw, good job you've done in Afghanistan. 14 years of war between a superpower and some terrorists resulting in nothing :^)
>>53505493
Le quality bait? You don't even do anything to stop IS.
>>
>>53505604
>it's modern enough
No it isn't. Switzerland didn't even want them, the Czechs hate theirs.

If a country that hasn't been at war for 500 years and an impoverised post communist country of ten million people thinks it's shit now why the fuck do you think it's an acceptable fighter for a G-7 nation to fly for the next 50 fucking years?

Incidentally, it's only 15 million dollars cheaper than the F-35. Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>53505705
>14 years of war between a superpower and some terrorists resulting in nothing :^)
Like hell it didn't. The dune coons stopped attacking us and started attacking your ally over in Syria.

Surely you must have noticed.
>>
>>53505715
Canada doesn't need, and can't afford top of the line equipment. unless uncle sam is gonna give us a serious discount or send over some burger dollars our hands are pretty tied
>>
>>53505648
He is definitely a sexy man
I would cuddle with him
No homo
>>
>>53505771
>Canada doesn't need, and can't afford top of the line equipment
Norway can, Denmark can, Holland can, Belgium can, Australia can, Israel can.

And as I've pointed out there are no cheaper options, in fact it is LITERALLY the cheapest modern western fighter aircraft. Period. That is what fucking planes cost.
>>
File: airforce.jpg (235 KB, 1280x977) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
airforce.jpg
235 KB, 1280x977
Can Finland into aviation too?
>>
>>53505888
Sure. At least you fly American aircraft with the dignity they deserve not like the embarassing shitshow that is Canada.
>>
File: qrdvmh[1].jpg (32 KB, 443x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qrdvmh[1].jpg
32 KB, 443x334
>>53505755
They have stopped attacking you because you recalled your troops from there? I can even remember an American helicopter get shot down in 2014. The crew have all died.
>>
>>53505855
Why would we fucking pay for airplanes when we don't even give a shit about going to war? Why would we buy them for defense when we live next door to you mongs? It'd be a waste of money, and we're already wasting enough of that on bringing in 50k fucking Syrian refugees asl;kgthasldkghas
>>
>>53505959
Again, then don't fucking have an air force at all.

All your half assed lefty solutions are going to do are someday get a good man killed because assholes like you stuck him in an obsolete aircraft.

Either have jets that work or don't fly them, it will make it easier for us to annex your pussy ass faggot country anyway.
>>
>>53505958
I can remember a Russian fighter getting shot down just a month or so ago :)

Seems to be working just fine.
>>
>>53506054
You are comparing Turkish organized army with some sand niggers. Couldn't think of a real argument? This just proves US army sucks.
>>
>>53506082
>You are comparing Turkish organized army with some sand niggers.
Surely you aren't suggesting there's a difference are you?
>>
File: 1445045477311.jpg (192 KB, 967x954) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445045477311.jpg
192 KB, 967x954
>be new zealand air force
>have NO fighter jets
>be new zealand army
>have NO tanks
>be new zealand navy
>have NO destroyers
>have NO aircraft carriers
>have TWO frigates
>>
>>53503832

>we don't even need a military at all really

It's a good thing we live in the days of "benevolent" empires or the US would steamroll you in a weekend with this mentality
>>
>>53506161
Let's see how benevolent shit gets if Trump gets elected.
>>
>>53506020
Yeah I'm sure need top of the line jets to bomb sandniggers living in tents and fucking fallout 4 shacks. God knows it'd be a death sentence for one of our guys to get in a dog fight with their non-existent airforce.
>>
>>53506114
> implying there is none
Oh wow, Turkish army had an operating fighter armed with self-homing missiles while those niggers only had an RPG. Damn no difference at all.
>>
>>53503307
>You and I both know it was due to political reasons.
hahahaahhahaha, those americucks
>>
>>53506195

Hilary would be worse. Shes a snake
. At least we all know where Trump stands
>>
File: 1434070680223.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434070680223.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
americans
LITERALLY
have to PAY OUT OF POCKET
for BASIC HEALTHCARE if they don't buy insurance

CANNOT
MAKE
IT
UP
>>
>>53506196
Fine then, let's go with your plan and buy a slightly cheaper obsolete aircraft. Where the fuck do you intend to get parts for the next 50 years? No one will be making them.

You know what happens when you put pilots on a flying bonb traveling at mach 1.5 with parts held to together with magic dust and happy thoughts? It crashes and the pilot fucking dies.
>>
> 2016
> live in America
>>
>>53506325
>if they don't buy insurance
You mean criminals? Good.
>>
File: american lel.png (293 KB, 327x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
american lel.png
293 KB, 327x316
>>53506325
>>53506361
nice work lads keep it up
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 312x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
57 KB, 312x516
>>53505705
Embarrassing. At least we won our pointless war in Afghanistan
>>
>>53506373
So basically everyone who has no insurance is considered a criminal?
>>
>>53506344
Who cares? More of our people died in the middle east due to your retard soldiers friendly fire than from sandniggers, and none died from plane malfunctions.

Maybe you should worry about teaching your people the difference between allies and enemies before you go worrying about our jet plane situation in Canada.
>>
File: 854657.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
854657.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>53506373
>he needs to buy insurance from a company to get a checkup at a clinic
>>
>>53506398
You didn't win, you withdrew your forces. It ended up basically the same, just Americunts are cocky and pretend to be victorious at everything even if they fail miserably.
>>
>>53506401
Yes, it's illegal to not have insurance. And considering you get free insuranca if you're poor the only reason not to have it is either laziness or you're running from someone (the law.)
>>
>>53506414
Maybe you should learn something about a subject before forming an opinion on it you ignorant fucking stoner.

Do you soldier a favor, don't vote.
>>
>>53506161
they can't even beat some fucking sand niggers hiding in mountains, i think we're safe
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 210x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 210x255
>>53506414
Nice facts you got there.
>>
>>53506447
> freedom
> illegal to have no insurance
>>53506507
> still get your helicopters shot and troops killed
So much of a victory.
>>
>>53506478
>shifting goalposts
>>
>>53506537
>lose some troops and vehicles
>instantly a loss

Russian understating of war everyone
>>
>>53506528
>6

You fucking murderous yanks, goddamn. Where's the reparations?
>>
>>53506552
What goalposts? You have been thuroughly, utterly, BTFO on every single pants on head retarded point you've attempted to make.

The goalpost remains exactly the same: either buy an aircraft that isn't obsolete, or do not buy aircraft at all. Pretending that Canada is a real country is not an valid reason for your idiot ass plans.
>>
>>53506577
> bring army to a country
> do nothing, lose some troops and vehicles
> after 14 years take the troops away
> call that victory and be proud of it
American are so funny at being patriotic.
>>
>>53506493

After your Prime Minister is done they will be fighting sand niggers in the snow.
>>
>>53506630
not even him you fat fucking retard. every single fucking post you trying to change the argument, you're fucking wrong deal with it and move on
>>
>>53506653
And still unable to win.
>>
>>53506691

Yeah man Russia had fucking great time in Afghanistan didn't they?
>>
>>53506653
nothing wrong with that, we excel at winter warfare
>>
>>53506704
Russia already won a war against snow niggers in Finland. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>53506681
Sure thing samefag.

You mean the argument about whether or not the F-35 was a super expensive modern fighter? The one that was proven as demonstrably false?

Or was it the argument about just sticking with rhw 40 year old airframe for the next 50 years that is factually impossible to maintain for that amount of time?

Pick your poision really you're BTFO on both counts.
>>
>>53506752
>>
>>53506726

You are snow niggers
>>
File: 1345794713184.jpg (6 KB, 115x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345794713184.jpg
6 KB, 115x169
>>53506630
>Do what I say for some reason even though I'm a literal nobody with zero power or actual knowledge on anything but I for some reason speak for my government and your military

Yeah OK.
>>
>>53506780
> greatest superpower of all time
> snow niggers
:)
>>
>>53506447
Land of the free.
>>
>>53506709

>"we" yeah to bad the current Canadian "we " will no longer exist
>>
File: 1451372687177.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451372687177.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>53506799
>> greatest superpower of all time
The collapse of the USSR was a mistake...
>>
>>53506788
>Do what I say for some reason
Educate yourself? It's pretty apparent you have no intention of ever doing that. I suppose we can agree on that point.
>>
>>53506809
>to
nice work you stupid faggot
>>
>>53506807
You get a free insurance man! Land. Of the free. Insurances.
>>
>>53506813
Wasn't a "mistake" but well-thought-out western plan.
>>
>>53506832

>No capitalization

Eat shit.
>>
>>53506809
except it will. Canada is an immigrant nation and always will be, to be Canadian is literally to be an immigrant, hell you don't even need citizenship to be Canadian
>>
>>53506880
This thread is now occupied by Russians.
>>
>>53506888
>spelling capitalisation with a z
literally get fucked
>>
File: BTFO.webm (3 MB, 640x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO.webm
3 MB, 640x564
>>53506880
i hope you become great again, i want to see butthurt from the west
>>
>>53506895
i will occupy your anus with my cock
>>
If I was legally permitted to beat a random Canadian citizen to death, I would definitely do it. I wouldn't even feel bad about it afterwards.
>>
>>53506917
Please, I'll annex your butt before you even realize.
>>
>>53506928
you couldn't beat a fucking fly to death
>>
>>53506911

>Not wanting to literally get fucked

How is being Asexual treating you?
>>
File: mountiewojak.jpg (67 KB, 572x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mountiewojak.jpg
67 KB, 572x626
>>53506928
father why
>>
>>53506958
I don't get fucked you flaming poof, I do the fucking
>>
>>53506984

Hey, we got commas and capitaliZation now. Good job.
>>
>>53506928
He would probably shoot you with a legal firearm. Are those legal in UK though?
>>
File: a689a6ad.jpg (52 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a689a6ad.jpg
52 KB, 750x600
>>53506937
come get some
>>
>>53507019
gay
>>
>>53507021
>third most powerful

Doesn't it go US Air Force, US Navy, US Marines, US Army, Brazilian Air Force, then RCAF?
>>
They just use ours.

Besides, lately even our attack helicopters have been neutered to fuck
>>
>>53507126
why did you put Brazilian forces into North America
>>
>>53507126
not when 4 of those are the same country
>>
File: 1306746031088.jpg (8 KB, 175x118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1306746031088.jpg
8 KB, 175x118
>Be Australian military
>Only have 59 tanks

can NOT make this shit up
>>
>>53507188
Rightful clay desu.
>>
File: 1428924411527.jpg (45 KB, 428x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428924411527.jpg
45 KB, 428x510
>his country lets american warships into its ports
>>
>>53507250
> continent-wide country
> need tanks
Why do you even have them anyway?
>>
>>53507323
because they could lose the war against emus again
>>
>>53503995
Relevant nations are obligated to take care of their satellites
>>
>>53507323
To fight birds.
>>
>>53507323
We don't

In 2004 Government decided we don't really need many tanks anymore so they started phasing out the older ones and now have a much smaller force of better tanks
>>
The US is dumb enough to patrol the entire Canadian border with their own helicopters.
If you've ever been near the border you'd see this. Even the fallls are patroled by the US, and literally 5 people have ever crossed that, three of which died in a barrel.
>>
>>53507497
That being said you'd think our Navy would be bigger

Apparently our Navy only has :

11 Frigates
8 Submarines
2 Amphibious Assault Ships
13 Patrol Ships
6 Minehunters
>>
>>53502967
BAN ASSAULT HELICOPTERS
>>
>>53506813
no it wasnt

fuck off already
>>
File: 1370757209949.jpg (60 KB, 595x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370757209949.jpg
60 KB, 595x405
>>53507370
>>53507390
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 43
Thread DB ID: 403143



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.