[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What year is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (122KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 739x739px
What year is it?
>>
File: 1451895352703.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1451895352703.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Bernie thousand and sixteen
>>
>>53501750
Who is this guy on the lower part? I see him being memed quite frequently, but still have no idea what kind of thing he is.
>>
>>53501804
>that subtle hand rub
top sozzle
>>
>>53501926
Mr. [CURRENT YEAR] British meme man.
>>
>>53501926
Oliver Twist, he's an orphan
>>
>>53501926
Gay English Meme Man
>>
File: question.jpg (51KB, 362x441px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
51KB, 362x441px
>>53502041
Is he for sale?
>>
File: 1450832450644.jpg (36KB, 393x255px) Image search: [Google]
1450832450644.jpg
36KB, 393x255px
>>53501750
Also we never listened to the majority of politicians.
>>
>Dec 31, 11:59PM
>John Oliver chambers the round and stares down the barrel, his usual toothy grin replaced by a blank mask of despair
>"They had their chance. I told them over and over. Why didn't they listen?" he asks the gun.
>The clock strikes midnight
>John squints through his glasses and over his nose at the crowd cheering below
>No -- he can't look. He knows what's coming
>He curls into a ball and plugs his ears, but it's not enough
>An eerie silence sweeps through the crowd, as the Four Klansman appear on the horizon
>The leader removes his hood with a flourish, revealing society's worst fear:
>a straight, white, cis, able-bodied, neurotypical male --
>Ben "The Walking Holocaust" Garrison
>Amid the growing murmurs of the crowd, Zyklon Ben takes a deep breath, cups his hands around his mouth, and bellows a single word:
>"NIGGERS"
>The slur hangs in the air, ringing in the ears of the shocked masses
>A lone female voice cries out: "Hey! You can't say that sort of thing anymore! Don't you know it's 2015?"
>A smirk creeps across Ben's face. "Not anymore," he intones
>"Not anymore," whispers John Oliver, as he places the barrel in his mouth
>>
>>53502024
Is he some kind of news announcer(Don't know the correct word for that profession)?
>>
>>53502398
he's a comedian who does news-satire
largely from a very leftist bend

but American political satire is all pretty shitty
>>
>>53502495
Aw, okay then. Thanks.
>>
>>53502398
>Is he some kind of news announcer(Don't know the correct word for that profession)?
Russians on 4chan are too fucking cute.
>>
>>53502495
Very leftist?
I agree that some of his views were VERY leftist, but that is pretty rare.
>>
>>53502611
>but that is pretty rare
a number of mainstream American comedians are very leftist
usually the boring ones who don;t make actual jokes

the good ones are usually a bit more subdued and pick at everyone.
>>
File: Burn.jpg (217KB, 1920x838px) Image search: [Google]
Burn.jpg
217KB, 1920x838px
>>53502378
10/10
>>
>>53502611
He is about as left-wing as America gets. Which is funny, because the outspoken right-wingers in the US are typically so far right they don't understand that Oliver isn't terribly extreme.
>>
>>53502856
That is my point, I am reading /pol/ right now, I can say I regret it, right wingers americans are VERY bigoted with some pretty stupid thoughts.
It is not my problem though, it is actually the contrary of what I have to deal in my country, the left wingers here are the retarded ones.
>>
>>53502934
>>53502856
I'm all for memeing, but republicans are inbred shits desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.