[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americlap that got discharged from the marine corps looking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: royal-marines_2851317b.jpg (75KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
royal-marines_2851317b.jpg
75KB, 620x387px
Americlap that got discharged from the marine corps looking to join a foriegn millitary preferably one that actually does shit. Ive been thinking about the royal marines but apparently you need to be a resident for 5 years before you can enlist, the FFL seemed perfect but ive heard thet are getting pretty picky about who they are taking.
>>
>>53500366
>discharged
y
>>
Nobody on here is going to give you accurate information. All you can really do is try and see for yourself.
>>
>>53500366
Isn't the Legion full of Algerians and Slavs? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>53500366
Go to /k/, meathead.
>>
>>53500366
FFL is likely your only choice unless you're Muslim or Jewish.
>>
>>53500394
It wasnt honorable if thats what your wondering iam pretty much barred from any type of federal or state job.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 1368x1026px
You know what to do.
>>
>>53500568
Who did you raep?
>>
>>53500568
>dishonorable discharge

godspeed man, you're pretty much fucked for life. Go be a PMC in a third world shithole.
>>
>>53500472
ffl nationality ranking:

1. french
2. germans
3. yugoslavia
4. russians
5. algerians
6. vietnamese/chinese/laotians
7. brits/canadians
8. americans
9. the rest of the world
>>
>>53500568
What did you do to receive that?
>>
>>53500675
Not a"dishonorable"discharge you have yo rape or kill somepne to get that but it was a other than honorable.
>>
>>53500700
are you ranking capacity to speak french, or capacity to be a soldier? You ranking reads as an inverse of both.
>>
>>53500366
the background check is a joke, it is just to ease off so diplomatic relationships and a paper tiger to say that France honors international treaties.

if you have dual citizenship then use your other citizenship

if you don't then be creative ;)
>>
>>53500796
Some corpsmen are faggots who try and actively get people who have things they think are preexisting kicked out or investigated.
>>
>>53500835
i am ranking countries/groups by (roughly) the number of people they have in the FFL

and i disagree with your two other points, having experienced that first hand. all the people who go through the training are very professional soldiers. and the french soldiers/officers i have served with were excellent
>>
>>53500568
if its only dishonorable discharge i think you will be fine desu

they refuse the bad psychopaths who are actively wanted
>>
>>53500366

What the fuck did you do, disgracing the corps?
>>
Well what the fuck did you do OP?
>>
Just join a mercenary group. I had a neighbor who worked for blackwater some time after serving with the infantry, not too bad he said but now he's coast guard because "muh family".
>>
come on m8 what did you do, can't be that bad.
>>
>>53500700

Fuck no, they're a lot less likely to take burgerclaps compared to most other places like nordics or ex-colonies
>>
>>53501035
By corpsman you mean Navy hospital corpsmen? Medics? I don't know USMC lingo.

But I'm an Army medic and literally no one here gives a shit, hell, half my platoon was on something before they joined.
>>
>>53503018
Not if that American has prior military service.

The FFL will take someone with prior service over someone who doesn't 9 times out of 10, regardless of nationality.

If we're talking no prior military service, than yeah, Americans aren't as desirable and 3rd world shitters because they know the poorfag is a lot less likely to desert and go back home when shit gets hard like someone from a developed country would. But prior militaryfags know what they're getting into so the chances of them doing that are extremely low
>>
>>53503131

Especially if they have prior service, love. They want raw recruits they can beat into shape. Americans have a reputation for being deserters too which doesn't help.

And they'll look into why you were booted out and they'll find out.
>>
Join IDF. It's the whiteman's daesh.
>>
>>53503222
Your grandparents need to be jewish to join the IDF.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.