[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are americans inherently dumb? legit question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lolol.jpg (158KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
158KB, 1200x720px
are americans inherently dumb? legit question
>>
I could outthink you any day of the week
>>
Yes. You can count with the fingers the seconds remaining until one of them scream that at least they have freedom.
>>
AT LEAST THEY HAVE FREEDOM
>>
>>53491876
>learning spanish
>learn that spanish in panama haphazardly skips over letters and makes no sense

not cool man
>>
>>53491876
If we are so dumb than why is the whole globe our rightful clay?
>>
Americans aren't inherently any dumber than people of other nationalities. As the Anglophone country with the largest population by a large margin, there is simply a higher total of retards in our population than the UK, Australia, and Canada. But no, the proportion of retards is not any higher than in those other countries.
>>
Panamad
>>
File: images (6).jpg (15KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15KB, 470x313px
>>53491876
A psychopath president for a nation filled of psychpaths
>>
>>53492114
>higher proportion of retards compared to Australia
Nope, fucking bogan retards driving their ugly Holden/ford utes are like cockroaches here...
You just don't see the shit in the other countries since nobody tells you about it.
>>
>>53492114
>proportion of retards is not any higher than in those other countries

Replace population with white population. No other Anglophone country has such a high population of permanent black underclass or poor immigrants.
>>
>>53492240
sorry but they all do, sorry
>>
>>53492311
What are you talking about? England is the closest thing to a European melting pot and you only ever see anglicized foreigners in London.
>>
>>53492240
>hey, we are not stupid, it's our minority's fault!
>>
>>53492440
Every measurement of IQ and PISA scores proves it. I don't know why you'd dispute it anyway. I have Mexican family, and it's common knowledge that not exactly the highest class people become chicanos.
>>
File: PISA 2012.png (123KB, 416x1349px) Image search: [Google]
PISA 2012.png
123KB, 416x1349px
>>53492440

can't hear you from the bottom, do you want to speak up you dumb Aztec shit?
>>
>>53492240

typical nig rationale, blame others for your own fault. american white are nigs as well
>>
>>53492788
>this reappearing racist dominican

You have black admixture, and your people are the niggers of Hispanics. You're projecting for the hundredth time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.