[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every country in the EU should have the option to change its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (53KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
53KB, 2000x1333px
Every country in the EU should have the option to change its flag to the European flag when posting on /int/.

It is a pretty neat flag.
>>
>>53490984
>still being an EU enthusiast
>>
>>53490984
it's shit
12 stars in a circle,we get it only 12 cunts mather the rest are just members as long as theyre useful as cheap labour,corporate expansion and export market,meanwhile of those 12 only France UK and Germany are still doing well
>>
>>53490984
The EU is shit.
It can't do anything right.
I'd take an European empire rather than this "democratic" clusterfuck.
>>
>>53490984

I agree.

Fuck the haters
>>
The EU is pretty based desu senpai
>>
Good idea, OP!

People will get used to federal Europe that way
>>
>>53491188
>being german
>hating the EU
You fucking rule europe now, enjoy.
>>
>>53498679
And that's why everyone here hates us..
>>
>>53490984
We don't any more reasons to call you guys cucks
>>
>>53490984

I agree.

>>53491191
12 and circle are symbols for unity and completion, not for any number of countries, and are inspired by crown of virgin Mary.
Star and color blue have also meaning.

There are plenty of things to criticize about EU but the flag ain't one of them, and the concept itself is sound as well.
>>
>>53501123
No, they hate you because of the Holocaust.
>>
>>53501333
>calling migration crisis a holocaust
that's very insensitive on your part.
>>
File: 137593505136[1].jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136[1].jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>53501271
>12 and circle are symbols for unity and completion, not for any number of countries, and are inspired by crown of virgin Mary.
>>
>>53501333
Meh we said sorry and payed reparations.
>>
>>53501548
they'll sure need another one soon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.