[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

school uniforms for state/public schools in your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-21-20-09.png (876KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-21-20-09.png
876KB, 1920x1080px
How come in some countries public schools they have uniforms while others you get to wear whatever you want? For example state schools in america you get to wear whatever but state schools here all have uniforms

Do you prefer to wear a uniform to school or not? I went to catholic all boys school i had to wear one and tbqhwy i loved it

For those who got to wear whatever they want, what kind of stuff did you wear? Also what was the process of picking stuff out to wear on what days? Did you wear the same thing over and over? Thats why i reckon uniforms is better so you didn't have to worry about that in the mornings
>>
Yes, every school here requires an uniform

I think it's a good thing, because people can get bullied for being poorer than others and shit
>>
Public and private schools in my district requires uniforms.
>>
In public schools you can wear whatever
A few years ago they had to control the dresscode a bit because teenage grills would go to school with almost their asscheeks hanging out and stuff.
>>
>Tfw would get into fights at school and ruin my uniform and when I got home mother would give me a beating on top of what I received at school
Bitch
>>
>>53483570
Hot.. Did you ever fuck them?
>>
>>53483077
In the Netherlands, there are no schools with uniforms.

You just buy clothes with your parents and in the morning you pick some stuff that you think looks cool at the time. It's a pretty good thing for slowly building a personality I think.
>>
>>53484810
your clothes build your personality? didnt you have friends?
>>
>>53483077
>For example state schools in america you get to wear whatever but state schools here all have uniforms
Pretty much the other way around here.
>>
>>53483077

Uniforms are only there to make the poor kids feel ok about themselves. They will still be bullied, anyways.
>>
>>53483077
in most public israeli schools you have to wear a plain shirt\hoodie with the school's logo .
personally i didnt care but tbqh i think this made the school less of a y0l0sw4g rich kids showing off competition with 900 sheqel shirts and shit . people are fucking retarded with their clothing choices here i know a girl from uni that has 600$ sunglasses (and she's middle class, not filthy rich)
>>
>>53484944
How you dress is obviously a part of your identity. Are you 12?
>>
>>53485070
We didn't have uniforms, but we didn't bully poor kids either.
>>
>>53483077
>public school
>uniform
lol
>>
>>53483077
>uniforms
non-existant

>what to wear
whatever, most of my clothes are black, so I'd just take one from the pile and I was done.
Also I got better things to do than to judge someone for having worn the same shirt 2 days in a row.
>>
I still have my old blazer from highschool. It still has cum stains on the sleeve from when i wiped off the cum off a grade seven kid when he came in my mouth, i fucked around with with him in my last year of highschool so when i was about to graduate i thought id fuck him one last time and never washed the blazer afterwards.
>>
>>53486285
Lewd.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.